Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. (11934 Views)

Fashion Sketches / My Fashion Sketches / Don't Know What To Wear ? Look In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by XtremeBase(f): 9:07am On Jun 21, 2012
Hello Nairalanders, please here are some sketches of mine, these sketches are year 2008. I apologise for the quality of the pictures, they were taken from my note pad, please i need to know what you think and your scrutiny. By the way i am into fashion.

At Enitan Xania, your satisfaction is our priority.
Come in, get your measurement taken, let me
know what style you have in mind. If you want
to stand out, i'll sketch an outfit for you, if you
like it, we proceed to making you that beautiful,
form fitting dress, skirt and blouse embellished with beads, swarvoski crystals, embroidery etc
as you like, men's native, senator suits, etibo,
english dresses i.e corporate suits for male and
female(english, italian, american and mandarin
style), blazers, dresses, evening dresses,
jumpsuits, playsuits with supplied material or our materials, all with neat finishing, attention to
detail is utmost etc.
We make sure your outfits are ready at the
agreed date, we take this seriously.
Our tailors take their work seriously.
Give us a try today, we promise you that outfit that would make heads turn and compliments
given.
We are located at No 3 Seriki Aro, Awolowo,
Ikeja.
+2348125202949(whatsapp and calls)
+2347035846490(whatsapp and calls)
Blackberry 22B5D50C
enitanxania@gmail.com.
Pls follow me on instagram @enitanxania
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by XtremeBase(f): 9:20am On Jun 21, 2012
Some more.....

At Enitan Xania, your satisfaction is our priority.
Come in, get your measurement taken, let me
know what style you have in mind. If you want
to stand out, i'll sketch an outfit for you, if you
like it, we proceed to making you that beautiful,
form fitting dress, skirt and blouse embellished with beads, swarvoski crystals, embroidery etc
as you like, men's native, senator suits, etibo,
english dresses i.e corporate suits for male and
female(english, italian, american and mandarin
style), blazers, dresses, evening dresses,
jumpsuits, playsuits with supplied material or our materials, all with neat finishing, attention to
detail is utmost etc.
We make sure your outfits are ready at the
agreed date, we take this seriously.
Our tailors take their work seriously.
Give us a try today, we promise you that outfit that would make heads turn and compliments
given.
We are located at No 3 Seriki Aro, Awolowo,
Ikeja.
+2348125202949(whatsapp and calls)
+2347035846490(whatsapp and calls)
Blackberry PIN-22B5D50C
enitanxania@gmail.com.
Pls follow me on instagram @enitanxania

Thank you.

Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by XtremeBase(f): 11:18am On Jun 22, 2012
Bump
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by XtremeBase(f): 8:59am On Jun 29, 2012
Bump!
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by Ayshamusa(f): 9:02pm On Jul 01, 2012
Hi extreme I'm aysha,luvv Ur work very lovely. ℓ̊ also sketch cloths.ping me ℓ̊ 'll show u 26DD45EE
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by XtremeBase(f): 10:00pm On Jul 01, 2012
Thanks Aysha, i sent you a PM. Would love to see your sketches as well smiley
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by shilling(f): 10:06am On Jul 04, 2012
Everything looks pretty good, although the second to last pic (jacket and dress?) looks quite dated. Good luck with everything.
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by XtremeBase(f): 10:37am On Jul 04, 2012
Thanks shilling, i appreciate ur criticism, its what i need thanks, though those drawings are way back in 2008 smiley
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by XtremeBase(f): 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2012
Bump
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by tennyadex: 6:28am On Aug 27, 2012
Hi extremebase, ur sketches are lovely, wld like to know you more. Cld u post ur pin so I add u. Also am a designer, I have a fashion center in ikeja, I want to know if u could help me with experienced tailors to work within my fashion company based on commission. Thanx
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by XtremeBase(f): 3:15pm On Aug 30, 2012
@tenny, unfortunately i do not own a BB. I am also in the same predicament as yours. I am looking for tailors too. Where is your fashion centre in ikeja, you could leave your mail and il send you an email.
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by modath(f): 3:31pm On Sep 03, 2012
Lovely sketches,well done..
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by tennyadex: 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2012
@extremebase. (tenitele@yahoo.com)
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by yme1(f): 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2012
oh my goodness this is lovely kiss kiss kiss
I can see myself rocking pic 1, 2, 3, 4 and 6
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by XtremeBase(f): 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2012
tennyadex: @extremebase. (tenitele@yahoo.com)

Wld mail ya in a bit.
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by XtremeBase(f): 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2012
y me: oh my goodness this is lovely kiss kiss kiss
I can see myself rocking pic 1, 2, 3, 4 and 6

Thanks y me smiley il be making that a reality real soon when my shop is ready, I would be bringing my designs to life and they would be affordable smiley
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by XtremeBase(f): 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2012
modath: Lovely sketches,well done..

Modath, thanks smiley
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by yme1(f): 3:17pm On Sep 06, 2012
XtremeBase:

Thanks y me smiley il be making that a reality real soon when my shop is ready, I would be bringing my designs to life and they would be affordable smiley

And I will love to buy, all the best of luck sweetheart and let us know when u r done with them kiss
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by swtchicgurl: 5:27pm On Sep 06, 2012
And why is this not on the front page?! angry

lovely thread and drawings! u will design for great men soon! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by XtremeBase(f): 7:03pm On Sep 06, 2012
y me:
And I will love to buy, all the best of luck sweetheart and let us know when u r done with them kiss

Thanks for the support, i appreciate itsmiley, il let you all know.when i am ready smiley
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by XtremeBase(f): 7:05pm On Sep 06, 2012
swtchicgurl: And why is this not on the front page?! angry

lovely thread and drawings! u will design for great men soon! smiley smiley smiley

Awww! @ ''u will design for great men'' amen. You brought tears to my eyes. I hope it gets on the front page someday, thanks a lot. God bless you..
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by Ighoda: 10:52pm On Sep 06, 2012
nice stuff
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by kaycee5(m): 12:11am On Sep 07, 2012
@extrim what a lovely sketches u av' gott but still you i'll need a very good tailor to bring them to life.. & ur work 'll atract more eye's... Nice work i could be of a help. Coz 'm 1 of the best tailor anyone can get...
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by princysharma90(f): 8:58am On Sep 07, 2012
Good..Nice work.
I really liked that first sketch.
Well done.
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by XtremeBase(f): 9:21am On Sep 07, 2012
Ighoda: nice stuff

Thanks Ighoda smiley
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by XtremeBase(f): 9:22am On Sep 07, 2012
princysharma90: Good..Nice work.
I really liked that first sketch.
Well done.

Thanks Princysharma90 smiley
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by XtremeBase(f): 9:23am On Sep 07, 2012
kaycee#1:
@extrim what a lovely sketches u av' gott but still you i'll need a very good tailor to bring them to life.. & ur work 'll atract more eye's... Nice work i could be of a help. Coz 'm 1 of the best tailor anyone can get...

Yes you are right Kaycee, what's your contact number.
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 07, 2012
I like them!
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by XtremeBase(f): 10:06am On Sep 07, 2012
Yield: I like them!

smiley Thanks
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by kaycee5(m): 11:39am On Sep 07, 2012
@extrem, morning 'm your night was gr8!!! My call me on 08092757085 'll be expecting ur call.
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by Delawey(f): 8:20am On Sep 10, 2012
Your sketches are beautiful, I'll buy everything including sketch 4. It's the empire waist that makes it look undesirable but the style is really mice and flatters all figures. The jacket is not bad too and the sleeves can be modified. Maybe if u draw then separately with the jacket buttoned, they'll appreciate it better.
Do you sew? Perhaps if u learn how to sew, u can make samples of ur clothes and then u can train and instruct ur tailors to sew them to ur standards. The truth is that, if u don't want to end ur frustrated, u'll need to have the skill. U can also lower costs by getting interns and training them on ur designs. Another idea is to make patterns of ur designs, in sizes and them give there to ur tailors. All they'll have to do is cut according to the patterns and sew. This will require less supervision but the method is best for ready to wear, where u won't have to measure to fit the client's body.
Re: Please Do Have A Look At My Cloth Sketches, Let Me Know What You Think. by Delawey(f): 8:25am On Sep 10, 2012
Oops! I meant sketch 5, not 4. I'd love to see them when they're done. Cheerio

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Price from 4k Top quality Trendy clothing at lowest price / A Good Tone Cream For A Black Person / Goldie, Kween & Denrele Pose For SIMS Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.