Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Urgent Vacancies For Admin Staff And Front Desk Officers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancies For Admin Staff And Front Desk Officers (2359 Views)

Urgent Vacancy For An Admin Staff / An Abuja Media Company Is Hiring Writers,online Editors,marketers &admin Staff / Urgent Vacancy For An Admin Staff/secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Vacancies For Admin Staff And Front Desk Officers by gbtee(f): 9:44am On Jun 21, 2012
Vacancies are available in a Professional Errands Service Company based in Lagos. Available Positions are: Admin staff,front desk officer,team leader and Operations Staff. Minimum requirement is an OND Qualification.(OND for admin staff and front desk,HND/BSC for Team Leader and Operations staff) Job is full time and based in Lagos, Nigeria.

Candidate must possess the following skills: Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills, smart, very good customer service etiquette and have very good sales skills. CVs should be forwarded to career@gmotyshop.com stating the position applied for as the subject of the mail and must be submitted by friday the 29th June, 2012.
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Admin Staff And Front Desk Officers by JECU: 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2012
Where is d location of this job and wat is d pay like.
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Admin Staff And Front Desk Officers by gbtee(f): 12:50pm On Jun 22, 2012
@JECU
We have one at Ajao Estate and one at AOLC Mile 2
The salary depends on the position you are applying for.
Thanks
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Admin Staff And Front Desk Officers by Riel99: 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2012
If smbdy is in kano hw can the person apply for this Job?
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Admin Staff And Front Desk Officers by JECU: 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2012
@gbtee I am intrested.I live at coker express,atleast is very close.u can contact me on cukachukwu@yahoo.com for the post of Team Leader and operation staff as I am a Bsc holder.
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Admin Staff And Front Desk Officers by shanicemel(f): 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2012
@gbtee l am interested in the frontdesk job as l have posted my cv and formal letter to the email address you gave l hope to be shortlisted.
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Admin Staff And Front Desk Officers by gbtee(f): 8:53pm On Jun 22, 2012
@Rie199,,,,it is in the advert that it's based in Lagos.its left for you to decide.
@JECU,,,,pls forward your CV to the email address stated in the advert.
@shanicemel,,,let's be hopeful.
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Admin Staff And Front Desk Officers by Bashir22: 10:16pm On Jun 22, 2012
I ve tried sndin my cv nt tru,am interetd in d admin staff.I ve an OND,wat do i do?
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Admin Staff And Front Desk Officers by gbtee(f): 6:44am On Jun 23, 2012
@Bashir22,,,you can try to send again the job is still open till 28th of June.
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Admin Staff And Front Desk Officers by heirney: 11:21am On Jun 29, 2012
i , I have sent my cv, with my home adress in Surulere but incase I'm considered for your office in Mile 2 I can relocate to my parents place in Okoko which is nearer. Thanks
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Admin Staff And Front Desk Officers by Rtyfg: 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2012
@gbtee plz can som1 forward his/her c.v today by 9pm

(1) (Reply)

U-connect Human Resources Recruiting For Call Centre Agents / Private Home Tutors Needed At Lekki For Immediate Employment / Comtrade Farms And Firms Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.