Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? (25182 Views)

Self-powered (fuelless) Generator Design / Nigerian Scientists Develop Fuelless Generator / Fuelless Generator? How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by Obayomisolomon(m): 2:45am On Sep 08, 2012
D don1 is a person i would like to quote.the major problem is i'm not the only inventor who has something useful to offer to nigeria,but i dont know if i should say nigerian leaders have not been able to reason and look into that conception but they should remember that the world is revolving and its revolution is majorly propelled by inventions and any part of the world that cannot produce inventors would definitely be dragged by inventive parts of the world.i'm a lickspittle and not someone who would not criticize the govt.but still the govt. Should see into issues like this and infact invest in it and give it all the attention it repuirers because in inventors god has implanted solutions
Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by Obayomisolomon(m): 5:18am On Sep 08, 2012
a lot of us complains about things around us but there is one thing i do beleive in if you are not part of a problem then you are part of its solution.lets put our resources together to establish an ngo which helps inventors come out of their shell (read my previous post).as i speak i have nothing, but being a scientist is abovt solving.we could all contribute to this
Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by Ethnan: 11:33am On Sep 10, 2012
@D Don1. Our govt won't oppose this if they ve any brain cell at all.
@Obayomi. If you have the functional machine with all your test data sheet, you can reach me. No time for any long stories pls. I may be able to get investors within the country.
@Sadiq. Thanks for the encouragement. You can check out our page on http://www.hisystems.com.ng
Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by DDon11: 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2012
What I'm trying to say is this. These oil workers who are protecting their interests will not like such inventions to spread. That is why they find all sort of ways to stop it. It is not realy the FG. There're different ways they try to curb these inventions, is either they kill you, or they give you money to stop open sourcing. Of course they bribe the federal govt. not to look into these inventions, but still some people still do it, maybe they pay people to make it for them. So u see, oil is still ruling
Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by Ethnan: 3:11pm On Sep 11, 2012
@D Don1. You have a point. I have read a lot of horrible ruthlessness regarding this invention. But today,America is in d forefront of free energy,and they are making good progress,so ,maybe soon,they will stop importing oil and exporting their clean free energy machines. What happens to Nigeria then? Who knows how soon? I ve always known that wherever there is a will,there is a way. Free energy machines will become commercial one day,what is the plan for Nigeria economy ? All these billions of allocations will become history...
Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by Obayomisolomon(m): 9:43am On Sep 12, 2012
@ethnan,fix the meeting day,place,and time time waits for no one,or instead just check your email inbox
Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by Ethnan: 10:06am On Sep 12, 2012
@Obayomi. I quite appreciate your efforts and time. A physical meeting may not be possible now cos I am grossly engaged with a number of projects. We will start talking. Pls send me a private mail with your phone no. We will start talking.
Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by Obayomisolomon(m): 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2012
@ ethnan=Ok u cld jst inbx me@obayomisolomon@gmail.com.but i saw ur post abt magnets......,i have a complete undastndin of it i think i have the basis for making fueless gen.although i would ave 2 oppose some scientific conceptions,and also i think i ave wot u re lukin 4,that is ur magnets arrangement which wld brng abt perpetual motion.i would send u a concised sum. Of my dvice foundatnal principle later,but i stil ave 2 get somethings certain(mathematically).my phone no 07066346644.but pls do rememba the world of science is highly competitive,just imagine,we were both workin on magnet-fueless gen.THANKS IN ANTICIPATION
Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by kingk(m): 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2012
truly, i have come across this fuel's generator and it's working, i had it on a small scale due to magnator shapes and sizes. anyway I'm working on this type of generator that uses water, where water is broken down into hydrogen and oxygen
Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by Nairaplus(m): 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2012
I am on the verge of building a fuelless generator, but i have just one challenge.

[size=30pt]Where can I get a 12V 2500rpm DC (Electric) Motor?[/size]

Please, if you know tell me. I have searched Auto Parts Shops, Generator Spare Parts Shop and even Grinding Engine Shops. They don't seem to know a dime about it.

Please, if you do, I will need your input. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by Kelvin1019: 1:03pm On Jan 04, 2013
i 4one agrees dat the fuelless generator exist but d challage is the life span of the battery inuse
Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by DDon11: 4:23am On Jan 05, 2013
That is no problem, someone can put a timed battery charger with it; a battery charger that switches off when the battery has charged and switches on when the battery has reached a certain voltage.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 12, 2013
Necessity is the mother of invention.
Only a Nigerian can invent this one because there is no need for it in other educated parts if the world. Even Ghana has 24/7 electricity cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by kingviny: 9:17am On Jan 14, 2013
5 REASONS WHY YOU MUST OWN AN INVERTER (FUELESS & NOISELESS POWER GEN.)

• With the high cost of PHCN bill, an Inverter will help you to store energy for later use so that you can maximize your PHCN power expenditure.

• With the stress in Nigeria, you can not afford not to sleep well at night with light and fan. If PHCN power is not in supply, you can switch to inverter. Don’t join those who risk using noisy and smoky power generator overnight. They are hazardous, disturbing and very dangerous! Inverter is noiseless, fueless, smokeless and not dangerous.

• The savings made in terms of fuel and maintenance when you compare inverter use to that of power generator is very huge! With the ever sky rocketing cost of fuel and maintenance stress, you can imagine how much you will be saving.

• The money you spend in fuelling your gen. on a daily basis for 1 year is enough to buy our complete inverter solution (inverter + battery) of which the battery can last you for up to 5 years!

• By using inverter at home/office, you will be helping to reduce the gas toxins being generated by power generator users in Nigeria. Many epidemic air borne diseases can then be minimized.

OWNING AN INVERTER IN NIGERIA IS THE WISEST THING TO DO. YOU DESERVE
THE BEST, GO FOR IT NOW!

WE CAN SUPPLY YOU OUR 2.0 KVA INVERTER + BATTERY CHARGER AT A GIVE AWAY PRICE SPLASH OF N34,950 ONLY. WE WILL ADVISE YOU ON THE BEST TYPE OF BATTERY TO BUY. TO SAVE YOU A LOT OF MONEY, WE HAVE RE-ENGINEERED THIS 2.0 KVA INVERTER MODEL TO RUN ON ONLY 1 BATTERY ( 200 AH MODEL, DEEP CYCLE )

OTHER RATINGS ARE AVAILABLE.

HURRY AND ORDER NOW! WE HAVE LIMITED STOCK.
HOTLINES:- 07081516945 , 07025402410
POWERED BY:- MOMENTUM VINAY TECHNOLOGIES, LAGOS – NIGERIA.
Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by oaroloye(m): 3:02pm On Mar 09, 2013
I received my first "Crazy Bill" from Please Hold Candle Nigeria a few years ago, and swore that I would reduce this Den of Thieves to equal or worse status with NITEL. I may have texted some... extravagant statements, such as that I would singlehandedly bring about their inability to GIVE AWAY THEIR ELECTRICITY FOR FREE.
FIVE YEARS LATER I still stand by my statement. Actually, my statement is biting my bottom and growling menacingly, if I try to go anywhere. The thing people who advocate "Fight-to-Finish" forget to explain is that it is THE OTHER GUY who is supposed to "finish," not YOU. (*Duh!*)
Immense progress was made, once this essential breakthrough was achieved! FINISH THE ENEMY, FIRST! Why didn't I think of that before
I had been researching FREE ENERGY since 1995. I had, and lost a website that had plans for building several devices based on use of the Earth's Magnetic Field.
http;//www.mageticenergy.com/
The site seems to be back up- but I recently got all their plans as a PDF Document. All of their dozen or so devices are WORTHESS, because to make it work you need an IMPOSSIBLE alloy which has improbable physical properties such as ZERO COEFFICIENT OF EXPANSION.
To make it, you have to melt TITANIUM- which is nearly impossible- THEN ADD PURE MAGNESIUM- which is NOT a SURVIVABLE experiment. (Such a procedure is appropriate to destroying TANKS.)
ONE plan DOES work: it is called the ROMAG Generator- it requires no special technology. A dozen BAR MAGNETS are mounted on an armature, such that their Repulsions cause it to spin indefinitely. Nothing magical. It is just clever engineering.
One Howard (THE SECRET WORLD OF MAGNETS) Johnson built a similar gadget using 92 Magnets.
I have never SEEN 12 Magnets in my LIFE. FORGET about 92!
After several months, the magnets will DEGAUSS, and become useless.
Electromagnetic devices show a LOT more promise. It emerges that a LOT of important Electrical Engineering Tech was developed during the 1930s that was SIMPLY STEPPED ON BY OIL MONEY INTERESTS.
Do you KNOW that WE NEARLY DIDN'T GET ALTERNATING CURRENT? Do you KNOW that we DON'T need WIRES to transmit Electricity over distances to where it is needed? So you can have your car or home electrified with no battery or generator in it?
Do you know that Electricity can be tapped from the Atmosphere, and transmitted to every home in the country, and they WOULDN'T NEED TO PAY?
I compiled all of this information on a disc and successfully sold it for the paltry sum of N500 to students at OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY as from 2010. I NEVER received any COMPLAINTS, PRAISE, nor FEEDBACK of ANY sort from the distribution of this material.
I approached an Electronics Engineering Lecturer, who was, at that time, teaching his students to perform ROBOTICS experiments- I have an ELECTRONICS MONTHLY Magazine with the SAME Projects in it, for British Primary/Junior Secondary School student HOBBYISTS, (I am talking about those things with GRABS and WHEELS that can run around and find a Coke bottle, or packet of Cigarettes out of other things lying around, and bring them to you- which was and still is very sophisticated for a machine that YOU BUILT AT HOME!) which I bought by 1979.
This person, to whom I wanted to give this disk to FOR FREE, told me:
"I DO NOT WANT TO SEE THIS MATERIAL, NOR DO I WANT MY STUDENTS TO SEE IT."
He wanted his students and himself to develop their own ideas, and not benefit from discoveries already made.
I was completely unaware that entire industries had left the country, putting tens to hundreds of thousands to millions out of work, at that time- BECAUSE OF ELECTRIC POWER SUPPLY.
I had NO IDEA that OUR ENGINEERS had LET the situation get THAT bad, while they sat in AIR-CONDITIONED OFFICES, and drove around in luxurious cars.
If I were an engineer- which I am not- I would NOT EAT NOR SLEEP, UNTIL I HAD RESOLVED THIS POWER SUPPLY PROBLEM.
Since I now know the seriousness of the situation, I VOW TO PUT A "FREE ENERGY" PROTOTYPE ON THE TABLE IN 30 DAYS, OR DIE TRYING.
I have 90% of the materials to hand RIGHT NOW. I had intended to use SALARY ARREARS promised us since 2010 to complete the project. Since this money is not forthcoming, I will just have to use what little funds I have to complete it myself.
NEITHER OUR STUDENTS NOR LECTURERS HAVE THE INTELLIGENCE TO UNDERSTAND THE SIMPLE INFORMATION ON THIS DISK.
I gave it to a MECHANICAL Engineer on the verge of retirement. He said I should come to his workshop TO HELP HIM complete the projects.
I declined, because you don't get ME that EASILY!
Anyone who wants me to EMS them this material can TEXT me at:
0705 413 6061.
Price is N3,000.
EVERYTHING I have talked about is on this DATA DVD and FAR MORE.
But I also offer a MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE! If you feel it is NOT worth it, COMPLAIN HERE, and I will FULLY REFUND YOUR MONEY!
Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by DDon11: 1:40am On Mar 13, 2013
All these things u are compiling is babash. You are merely saying things that are been made for small children. The so called mini romag just produces about 3volts. upon the whole magnets used on it, it just produces about 3volts. The so called atmospheric electricity, is it not to use long wire?
Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by oaroloye(m): 3:49pm On May 02, 2013
What I know about Fuelless Generators, is that there are several ways of building them.

I haven't built any yet, myself, but I am currently accumulating all the necessary hardware.
I do not have enough money to mess around, so I am trying to put this together right the first time.

I work in a Government University, and am owed about 1/2 million Naira in arrears, which I thought I would use to finish this project as of two years ago. Last year, I sunk my Salary Advance loan into a BOLT 5, and further committed to pay N98,000 for an ECTACO Language Tutor gadget I really shouldn't have. So I am low on funds.

This is why I have not completed any of these projects.

I started my research in 1995. At that time, we were allowed Internet Access for 15 minutes per day, and the entire University staff not rich enough to buy their own access had to queue to use about 2 or 3 dozen desktops.

(1) I was initially interested in the MAGNETIC GENERATORS.

There were several designs claiming to draw power from Earth's Magnetic Field.
These were fake, because to make it work, you had to create an impossible alloy,
which involved you melting MAGNESIUM and TITANIUM- by which time, if you were so
foolhardy as to follow the step-by-step instructions, you would be working in the
Great Power Station in the sky!

Amidst the fake devices, there were two gems, a couple of devices based on ordinary Magnets, which would
yield a respectable wattage. There was nothing exotic about the devices. Magnets were cleverly arranged,
so that their repulsions would cause rotation, generating electricity in proportion to the strength of
the Magnets.

What you need to know about this is that it was called the RoMAG Generator.
The people who put these plans up did so for free.

About three years ago, I found that some crook was selling these plans (that website had closed) for $50!

If there is anywhere you can get a lot of bar magnets on sale in Nigeria, we really need to know.
Until I find that out- sorry, but there is no way to build that or the other such device
whose plans I have.

Designed by a man called HOWARD JOHNSON, this one uses 92 INDIVIDUAL MAGNETS.

(2) A Military man, and therefore quite serious, Colonel Thomas Bearden, had a webpage in the DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY website, that was only removed when he retired.

He invented a MOTIONLESS ELECTROMAGNETIC GENERATOR, that delivered 500 Watts, but was based on an unobtainable material- FERRITE NANOCRYSTALS- which certainly exist, but have to be specially ordered.

A magnet is sequestered in the core of a transformer whose core is made of Nanocrystals.
A Pulse into the Primary creates a continuous output in the secondary, until stopped.

He was going to produce an electric car run by his generator by 1997 or so, but backed down from production, saying:

"You can build such cars- but YOU won't be around to drive them!"

He "went off the grid," and was unreachable by phone or email.

(3) COLLAPSING MAGNETIC FIELD GENERATORS.

When you start or stop a motor or a dynamo, you see sparks. This is cause by "BACK-EMF," which is caused by a Magnetic Field collapsing into the Solenoid that created it, once the power is shut off.

Engineers are taught to believe that this high-voltage spark is undesirable.

However, some people, thinking for themselves, had the temerity to discover that this spark contained power that could be put to good use. (How DARE they!) By using wires in motors and their coils which were "too thin," they found that with enough turns in your field-coils, you can collect the EMF-Spark, and run the generator with it, causing another spark, which will keep running it.

We are talking about upward of 1,000 Volts here- so that, if you do not know what you are doing, you could electrocute yourself!

There are various ways of utilizing this phenomenon.

One of them is a so-called "GRAVITY-POWERED MOTOR."
Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by oaroloye(m): 4:04pm On May 02, 2013
Nairaplus: I am on the verge of building a fuelless generator, but i have just one challenge.

Please, if you know tell me. I have searched Auto Parts Shops, Generator Spare Parts Shop and even Grinding Engine Shops. They don't seem to know a dime about it.

Obviously, you have not been doing this stuff for very long!

The most aggravating thing about our tradesmen, is that most of them do not even bother to learn the technical terms describing equipment they use every day! You can ask about something they are holding in their hands, or is on the table tight in front of them, and they would not know what you were talking about!

Then they complain that they are "not making money!"

If you can get around that barrier, you can find the most preposterous gadgets and parts!

Instead of trying to buy the motor directly, buy something that USES such a motor.

THINK about it! What sorts of devices MIGHT use such motors?

The first things that come to mind are:

(1) The electric hand-drill, and similar power-tools.

(2) Handheld hair-drier.

(3) Blender.

(4) Rechargeable fan.

(5) Some sorts of toys?

Also, do not be a slave to specifications!
If you can't get the exact part, try substitutes.

If you can't get what produces 220 Volts, try for 200, 180, 150, 110, or even less, and use a step-up transformer, or a stabilizer to get the Voltage you want. EXPERIMENT!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by massiveprofits1(m): 10:30am On May 03, 2013
I've this fuelless generator video. Call 07064893679 to get urs
Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by sacheplatinum: 8:40am On May 08, 2013
i want to buy neodymium magnets to fit a particular specification.
I would be very happy if anyone could help out.
I tried ordering from china, but i couldnt speak the language.

As for those of you ignorant folks who dont believe it works, check on it first. Do some proper research. Nigeria would advance seriously if people stopped depending on the government for anything and do it themselves.
I dont see the big deal. If you want to keep paying PHCN as well as buying fuel for your generators, pls go on ahead. Leave us who want to build the generator.

P.S.: Info on the magnets would be glady appreciated.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by DDon11: 7:31pm On May 20, 2013
I found out that to find dc motor these days is becoming difficult except you buy them, and they are quite expensive.
Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by ifyn4real: 3:15pm On May 22, 2013
i built mine and its working
Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by ifyn4real: 3:21pm On May 22, 2013
i have attend the seminar before and i was happy, i was happy because i was a fitter, after the seminar i got home that night 9pm there was no light at home i used torch light to dismantil my small tiger gen, removing the mechanical parts form the coil then attach a 1KVA alternator moto i bought from Alaba market, lagos, to cut the long story short i used it to play my sound system in ma crib and other things at home, but i couldnt use it to power the TV because i didnt buy new battery, my friend gingered me to open a workshop but i have other thing on ma mind, BUT FOLKS E WORK WELLA FOR ME
Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by ifyn4real: 3:28pm On May 22, 2013
sacheplatinum: i want to buy neodymium magnets to fit a particular specification.
I would be very happy if anyone could help out.
I tried ordering from china, but i couldnt speak the language.

As for those of you ignorant folks who dont believe it works, check on it first. Do some proper research. Nigeria would advance seriously if people stopped depending on the government for anything and do it themselves.
I dont see the big deal. If you want to keep paying PHCN as well as buying fuel for your generators, pls go on ahead. Leave us who want to build the generator.

P.S.: Info on the magnets would be glady appreciated.

true talk, i biult mine and it works well
Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by ifyn4real: 3:31pm On May 22, 2013
Nairaplus: I am on the verge of building a fuelless generator, but i have just one challenge.

bro have you checked Alaba int market, you will surely get it there, just ask of where they sell elecrtic motors
Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by ifyn4real: 3:31pm On May 22, 2013

bro have you checked Alaba int market in lagos, you will surely get it there, just ask of where they sell elecrtic motors
Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by DDon11: 8:26am On May 24, 2013
I'm not in Lagos, I'm in portharcourt, and it is scarce in portharcourt.
You will agree with me that this fuelles gen does not recharge itself, I've found a way of recoiling that dc motor, I hv to try it first, so that I will kw that its working. What the dc motor does is to run faster.
Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by dorox(m): 8:07pm On May 24, 2013
Ethnan: To begin,I want to state clearly that I also heard it on TV during one of Winner's chapel live telecasta;where one Collins testified of having developed a tractor that also generates electricity after working in d farm for d day. I tried tracking this guy,all to avail but I haven't given up yet. My thinking is this,if someone have already built this,why re-invent d wheel,I will just partner with him. My strong suspicion is that,the leadership of winners has kept it in the cooler and is working seriously underground to churn it out commercially.
Now,how does this machine work? Does it break d law of energy conservation? Imagine you are to hold a piece of 1kg iron just beyond d edge of a table with your hand,d iron being suspended from the table. How long would u hold it before u get tired? One day,one week,?and after which u will need to eat to hold up. Now,u can as well keep a heavy magnet at the edge of this table and it will suspend this iron as lon as we can imagine,without being tired or needing energy refilling. Where is its energy coming from? Its from its magnetic property which is almost 'indestructible'. It means there is an available free energy withi d magnet which can be harnessed with the appropriate arrangement to extract this energy for useful work. Now, energy conservation law is not broken in anyway because what actually provides d energy are d electrons specially oriented to one another within d magnet that keeps d magnet permanently magnetic. therefore, when a strong neodymium permanent magnet is appropriately arranged in a system such that there is a systematic interaction of a high DC voltage and its magnetic field, the output mechanical energy produced as rotary motion is more than 100% of the energy of d high DC voltage applied. It is over 100% because of d energy being supplied by the powerful magnet. In simple terms, if the high DC voltage was supplying 100W of power via a large no of turns of wire appropriately arranged within d magnetic field of a powerful magnet, the output rotary motion could be 250W and considering losses,this could drod to 230W. This rotary motion can then be used to turn an alternator to produce electricity. More losses would occur here and the final output could drop to say 200W,giving us a total efficiency of 200%. This AC electricity can be stepped up via a transformer to say 1000V and rectified to produce 1000DC voltage which is fed back to electric motor described before,therefore giving us a perpetual motion machine.

Now, most Nigerians have got the design wrong because of their general sloppines and non-dilligence which we see exhibited in d get-rich quick attitude. The magnet must be the highest grade of a neodymium magnet,not d type u see in sound speakers! The voltage applied is not just a 12V DC volltage, this won't produce enough interaction capable of producing or extracting the magnetic energy of d neodymium magnet. The least should be 120V DC which may give you about 120% efficient system. A 1000V DC powered system with other proper arrangements and adequate insulation produce upto an 800% efficient system. Remember, 1000V DC voltage is fatal,so great safety measure must be observed in handling this. The conventional electric motor uses the ceramic kind of permanent magnet'd type mostly seen in sound speakers. This magnet is useless when we are takimg about fuelless machines or over unity motors. I do project that it would take me at least two years if I have all financial suppport needed to get this machine commercially available in d market but honestly,I have a good job and a lucrative biz,so I am not motivated to pursue this fully at d moment though I realise this could be a money spinner for anyone who pioneers this commercially. If u ve got any questions,pls feel free to ask.Shalom.
With the rubbish you just posted above, I will advise that you ask the school you got your first class degree in electrical engineering from for a full refund, you learnt nothing there.
Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by DDon11: 8:02am On May 25, 2013
@ dorox. Don't mind ethan and his explanation. You don't truly need a neodymium magnet to make a fuelles gen work. Some people actually have working units in nigeria, and what were they working on, 12 volts. The people that have it never told anybody how to make it. I myself hv it.
Re: What Do You Know About Fuelless Generator? by DDon11: 11:48am On May 25, 2013
It's like some people are trying to rewind their dc motors. Mind you, there is a coil u put inside without touching the rest coils. That may be what I meant by rewinding.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

InventTech Building A Global IoT-based Hardware Company / Solar Eclipse Occurs On 3rd November / Pls Help With The Code To Hack Phcn Prepaid Electricity Meter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.