Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Pls Help!.....my Bf Is Cheating On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help!.....my Bf Is Cheating On Me (4575 Views)

Help My Bf Is Pushing Me To Marry Other Suitors / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / My Bf's Mum's Terminally Ill: How Do I Console Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help!.....my Bf Is Cheating On Me by sweetjummie(f): 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2012
angryAv been dating dis guy for like a year now, and he says he loves me and dat he also intends to marry me,but the problem with my bf is dat his a serious womanizer,I was able to detect dat his cheating on me via facebook,I av my bf's fb password which he does not know abut,so I check his msgs on fb 4rm time to time, and d kind of msgs av seen on his facebook inbox is so so terrible,his cheating on me with 3 different girls,b4 we started dating,I also heard 4rm a frd dat he has slept wit 2 girls in my dept in d past,pls house wat can I do,pls I need ur advise
Re: Pls Help!.....my Bf Is Cheating On Me by lumideezle(m): 4:01pm On Jun 21, 2012
continue checking his fb inbox check very well o when u count up to 10 gals then come here and cry

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!.....my Bf Is Cheating On Me by hbabe(f): 4:42pm On Jun 21, 2012
I advise you confront him and tell him how his cheating affects you.
The weird thing is that so many guys who cheat, actually love their partners and cheating is just a way of having fun just like some like partying, hanging out with friends or drinking beer in beer parlours.
Talk to him and hope he changes; if he does not/is unable to change his ways then you have some serious thinking/decision to make.
Re: Pls Help!.....my Bf Is Cheating On Me by Konnektions146(m): 4:42pm On Jun 21, 2012
does he know u know he is not faithful?
have u ever discussed it wit him?
how matured do u think he iss?
are u sure he is ready to think abt marriage or just opened hiss mouth cos he wanna get his attention?
Re: Pls Help!.....my Bf Is Cheating On Me by Mynd44: 4:51pm On Jun 21, 2012
What is this? If he is cheating and you cant take it, leave if you can take it stay.
I can bet the reason he gave you his password is because he wanted you to know the truth so as to make a choice
Re: Pls Help!.....my Bf Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2012
Some people have an admirable threshold for pain. @OP are you one of those peole that believe that pain is love/love is pain/no love without pain/etc?
Re: Pls Help!.....my Bf Is Cheating On Me by lammyjoe006(m): 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2012
Did u knw u're also cheatn on him for having his facebuk password?d game is balance.continue checkn his facebuk nd let him continue flexing arround
Re: Pls Help!.....my Bf Is Cheating On Me by amuukwu1(m): 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2012
lumideezle: continue checking his fb inbox check very well o when u count up to 10 gals then come here and cry

hahahahahah
Re: Pls Help!.....my Bf Is Cheating On Me by sweetjummie(f): 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2012
@lumideezle, ur nothing but a retard, @hbabe,I intend to confront him wen next we met,because we do not live in dsame state, we only see each other once a month,I bliv he truely luvs me because he came see my mother concerning our r/ship and he assured her dat our introductn will take place b4 d end of dis year,@konnecktions146,his not yet aware dat I know his cheating on me,I intend ton confront him wen we met face 2 face,his regards his maturity,his just 25yrs but his very handsome,he just got got a job dis year wit a bank after rounding up his nsyc late last year,ever since he started working,dat was wen I notice via his fb inbox dat he has been flirting around wit other girls
Re: Pls Help!.....my Bf Is Cheating On Me by Mynd44: 5:13pm On Jun 21, 2012
@OP, can you please check the meaning of masochist in the dictionary? It is a good word and it defines you
Re: Pls Help!.....my Bf Is Cheating On Me by hbabe(f): 5:32pm On Jun 21, 2012
sweet_jummie: @hbabe,I intend to confront him wen next we met,because we do not live in dsame state, we only see each other once a month,I bliv he truely luvs me because he came see my mother concerning our r/ship and he assured her dat our introductn will take place b4 d end of dis year,@konnecktions146,his not yet aware dat I know his cheating on me,I intend ton confront him wen we met face 2 face,his regards his maturity,his just 25yrs but his very handsome,he just got got a job dis year wit a bank after rounding up his nsyc late last year,ever since he started working,dat was wen I notice via his fb inbox dat he has been flirting around wit other girls

I am glad that you decided to confront him, take it easy sha o.
Remember don't enter the kitchen if you cannot stand the heat. Before you venture into marriage make sure that you able to stand his excesses o; because his cheating is likely to get worse o.
Re: Pls Help!.....my Bf Is Cheating On Me by GboyegaD(m): 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2012
sweet_jummie: @lumideezle, ur nothing but a retard, @hbabe,I intend to confront him wen next we met,because we do not live in dsame state, we only see each other once a month,I bliv he truely luvs me because he came see my mother concerning our r/ship and he assured her dat our introductn will take place b4 d end of dis year,@konnecktions146,his not yet aware dat I know his cheating on me,I intend ton confront him wen we met face 2 face,his regards his maturity,his just 25yrs but his very handsome,he just got got a job dis year wit a bank after rounding up his nsyc late last year,ever since he started working,dat was wen I notice via his fb inbox dat he has been flirting around wit other girls

Since you cannot cope with his flirting habit why not call it quit? Have you forgotten what is called privacy? How dare you hack his password and keep spying into his privacy?
Re: Pls Help!.....my Bf Is Cheating On Me by Konnektions146(m): 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2012
sweet_jummie: @konnektions146,his not yet aware dat I know his cheating on me,I intend ton confront him wen we met face 2 face,his regards his maturity,his just 25yrs but his very handsome,he just got got a job dis year wit a bank after rounding up his nsyc late last year,ever since he started working,dat was wen I notice via his fb inbox dat he has been flirting around wit other girls
see my dear, dere is somethin with ladies bein attracted to guys wen dey notice u ve got a job, it takes a high sense of personal discipline to keep off ladies.

its a pity though but he may be pressurized though he can choose to be more responsible.

yu have to talk to him, yea, he may wanna explore and live his life but u have to find out what he wants from u, u have to make him know u know but pls dont let him know u have his FB passcode unless he denies it.

i wish u well
Re: Pls Help!.....my Bf Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 21, 2012
GboyegaD:

Since you cannot cope with his flirting habit why not call it quit? Have you forgotten what is called privacy? How dare you hack his password and keep spying into his privacy?

Can you imagine? @poster, it was wrong enough that you hacked into his fb account. I'd advice that you tell him what you know, and how you feel about it.
Re: Pls Help!.....my Bf Is Cheating On Me by GboyegaD(m): 6:39pm On Jun 21, 2012
Floxyluv:

Can you imagine? @poster, it was wrong enough that you hacked into his fb account. I'd advice that you tell him what you know, and how you feel about it.

I don't know why most people neglect that word privacy in their dealings.
Re: Pls Help!.....my Bf Is Cheating On Me by Laryokeke: 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2012
He's obviously established so you keep finding reasons to remain in a falling building.

I don't think he's gonna marry you. I think he promised all those other girls the same thing. Hence, confront him and quit if u still can
Re: Pls Help!.....my Bf Is Cheating On Me by 195(f): 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2012
[size=15pt]OP

Please dont blame him
remember hes a man and we are naturally programmed to go out there
and spread our seeds! angry

You just have to accept him that way and keep hoping he changes
or you can choose the easy path, leave him, date another dude who would still go out there and spread his own seeds!

Trust me, I spread my seeds everywhere and my numerous GF's dare not complain!!

them chop BOTTLE!! angry angry
[/size]
Re: Pls Help!.....my Bf Is Cheating On Me by Idowuogbo(f): 9:23pm On Jun 21, 2012
First of all, how did u get his password? If he invaded ur private space how would u feel? U clearly no ur guy na womaniser but u chose to date him rite? So y has it suddenly dawned on u dat d game is still packed wiv players.Dat said, I don't condone cheating o! But u knew he was d type so d more u keep sniffing his azz d more damage. He loves u and wants to marry u yet he's out getting busy SMH! Guys gone b guys if u can't deal wiv it, u sure no wot to do. Think about it ! Will a serial cheat change wen u eventually get married? Love is blind but marriage is d eye opener. Good luck!
Re: Pls Help!.....my Bf Is Cheating On Me by Tyche(m): 12:04am On Jun 22, 2012
... She wanted to know more ..., but happiness can only come from knowing less ...

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!.....my Bf Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 22, 2012
190_@:
[size=15pt]OP

Please dont blame him
remember hes a man and we are naturally programmed to go out there
and spread our seeds! angry

You just have to accept him that way and keep hoping he changes
or you can choose the easy path, leave him, date another dude who would still go out there and spread his own seeds!

Trust me, I spread my seeds everywhere and my numerous GF's dare not complain!!

them chop BOTTLE!! angry angry
[/size]

you are sick lol
Re: Pls Help!.....my Bf Is Cheating On Me by 195(f): 12:27am On Jun 22, 2012
joeydozzy:

you are sick lol

shocked angry angry
Re: Pls Help!.....my Bf Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 1:48am On Jun 22, 2012
190_@:

shocked angry angry

cool lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Pls Help!.....my Bf Is Cheating On Me by HighChief4(m): 2:25am On Jun 22, 2012
fresh_dude: Some people have an admirable threshold for pain. @OP are you one of those peole that believe that pain is love/love is pain/no love without pain/etc?

Lol. Love is never pain with the right person. Cheating, lies, Dishonest, Selfishness etc are the pains and not love. People always get it wrong.
Re: Pls Help!.....my Bf Is Cheating On Me by cindyrella(f): 5:56am On Jun 22, 2012
Idowuogbo: First of all, how did u get his password? If he invaded ur private space how would u feel? U clearly no ur guy na womaniser but u chose to date him rite? So y has it suddenly dawned on u dat d game is still packed wiv players.Dat said, I don't condone cheating o! But u knew he was d type so d more u keep sniffing his azz d more damage. He loves u and wants to marry u yet he's out getting busy SMH! Guys gone b guys if u can't deal wiv it, u sure no wot to do. Think about it ! Will a serial cheat change wen u eventually get married? Love is blind but marriage is d eye opener. Good luck!

Gbam#
Well said!
Re: Pls Help!.....my Bf Is Cheating On Me by cindyrella(f): 6:13am On Jun 22, 2012
@op
Hacking into his facebook account was just wrong!
There is this thing called privacy and I think people should learn how to respect it.
(including you)

Talk to him about it, and if he refuse to change you know what to do....

PS handsome bankers are like magnets, women tend to notice and flirt with them even if they don't want to. grin grin
Re: Pls Help!.....my Bf Is Cheating On Me by Onegai(f): 7:33am On Jun 22, 2012
sweet_jummie: angryAv been dating dis guy for like a year now, and he says he loves me and dat he also intends to marry me,but the problem with my bf is dat his a serious womanizer,I was able to detect dat his cheating on me via facebook,I av my bf's fb password which he does not know abut,so I check his msgs on fb 4rm time to time, and d kind of msgs av seen on his facebook inbox is so so terrible,his cheating on me with 3 different girls,b4 we started dating,I also heard 4rm a frd dat he has slept wit 2 girls in my dept in d past,pls house wat can I do,pls I need ur advise

Dear NL, pls don't break up this rel! This is a perfect example of 2 people who deserve each other. Seriously, a man who's a cheat and a woman who likes to sneak around cunningly, what could be more perfect than that?
But seriously, I've notice cunning women always marry womanizers, even my cousin, we used to call her cunny cunny as a child, too clever for her own good. She's married 10 yrs to a serial cheat. Wonder what the correlation is...
Re: Pls Help!.....my Bf Is Cheating On Me by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 22, 2012
I don laugh tire cheesy cheesy problem here problem there.. @ sweet_jummie, you're a Guinea fowl. A serious one with a lot of problem.. The point is, if you're so good and true for a man, he will never cheat on you! Don't you get that you're the problem
Re: Pls Help!.....my Bf Is Cheating On Me by mimicue(f): 10:16am On Jun 22, 2012
The best way to be happy is not knowing anyfing like checking his fb and all dat.. Why u even doing all dat I jst advice u to stop tracking him and wanting to know everything his doing if u confront him now doesn't mean he will change he might say so oh buh once u tell him u av his password and know what his doing.. He will pretend to change and not use facebook again.. And den u finally marry him and fink hez change buh u will be rong he will now advance and be a beTter cheat what are u going to do follow himm up and down abi or hire sb to be tracking ur husband whereabt and harrasing his mistress dah will only bring u to ur down fall.. D only way to protect urself and av ur man to urself dats if he loves u like u say is jst keep on telling him u love him and dah no matter wot he does u will still forgive him and keep on loving u and dat even if his aving an affairs he shld tell u dat u won't be angry no mata wot or jst tell his parents abt whats happening so dey can talk to him and solve d issue smiley
Re: Pls Help!.....my Bf Is Cheating On Me by Skywalker5(m): 11:18am On Jun 22, 2012
sweet_jummie: angryAv been dating dis guy for like a year now, and he says he loves me and dat he also intends to marry me,but the problem with my bf is dat his a serious womanizer,I was able to detect dat his cheating on me via facebook,I av my bf's fb password which he does not know abut,so I check his msgs on fb 4rm time to time, and d kind of msgs av seen on his facebook inbox is so so terrible,his cheating on me with 3 different girls,b4 we started dating,I also heard 4rm a frd dat he has slept wit 2 girls in my dept in d past,pls house wat can I do,pls I need ur advise

First of all, i think you should be ashamed of yourself. You already said he is cheating on you with three different women. Yet you came to nairaland to ask for advise. I mean seriously? are you for real?

Its girls like you that makes men walk all over you. Are you scared you wont find another man or what stops you from leaving him? He has no respect for you. come on.
Re: Pls Help!.....my Bf Is Cheating On Me by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:28pm On Jun 22, 2012
lammyjoe006: Did u knw u're also cheatn on him for having his facebuk password?d game is balance.continue checkn his facebuk nd let him continue flexing arround
rubbish comment! Having his password isnt cheating...i wud do anyfn to get my b.f's password nd if i found out he is cheating on me...den its over! D truth is dis...wen u kno ur man is cheating on u nd u r doin nothn abt it, jux kno dt wen u endup gettn married to him, he is gna ve enuf galfrds outside nd dt wud b more painful, cuz pple r gna see ur marriage as a joke! So act fast nw...if u wnt a happy marriage. As for me b4 i date any guy, i usually investigate him thoroughly nd many atimes ve alwys found negative things abt dem! Some might lie that they are single, meanwhile they r not...nd b4 u kno it dey wud dump u nd go bak to their galfrds! So i wud rather investigate him wella...than have my heart broken!
Re: Pls Help!.....my Bf Is Cheating On Me by valedo: 12:44pm On Jun 22, 2012
U don't need to confront him just because u saw msgs on his fbk...do u know if he really takes those girls serious as much as he takes u? Or don't u think confronting him will cause serious problem btw d 2 of u? Don't forget dat fbk is just a social site and thr's every possibilty he hasn't even met with any of those girls. Confront him with better facts. Okay?
Re: Pls Help!.....my Bf Is Cheating On Me by Onegai(f): 1:36pm On Jun 22, 2012
OP: okay, I'm sorry I laughed at you. Let me tell you a story.
There was once a woman like you, dating a serial cheat, and she used to get upto shenanigans like you, trying to catch him. She complained before marriage and was given the advice "just ignore it, you're the main girl, his family knows and accepts you as wife, those other chicks are distractions". So she took the advice and married him.
Years later, she suspected the cheating had resumed, so with the help of my friend, she did some email hacking into her hubby's account. Plenty evidence there. She confronted him, screaming, crying and threatening, the man was silent all through. When she was done, he said "Franca, you're right, I'm cheating. I thought I loved you, but it was a mistake, and I was pushed to marrying you. This your character, I've never really liked, and I'm not good. This woman makes me want to be the best man in the world for her, and all that's keeping me here is our kids. Now that you've seen this, pls make a decision whether you want to leave or stay." And he packed out and relocated to Naija, where till now, he's still with that same woman. She still leaves in London, the kids shuffle btw them on hols.
If you don't like what you see before marriage, think long and hard, because it will NOT magically get better, unless it is God's will and the right person, and to quote my mentor "God will not give you a playboy, an immature, selfish person or a cheat to marry, you chose that yourself, so stop asking him to approve your mistake".

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG! This Lady Says Black Boys Can’t Handle Her / My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me / A Pregnant Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.