Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

I Need Serious Advice;15000 Job, Shd I Take It - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Serious Advice;15000 Job, Shd I Take It (1171 Views)

NDE Recruits 15000 People In The Last Four Months / Should I Take This Job ? / Should I Take This Job Offer? Pls I Need Your Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Serious Advice;15000 Job, Shd I Take It by olatayo1984(m): 5:42pm On Jun 21, 2012
I went for an interview today and they told me they will put me on probation and give a room and a salary of 15000.am tried of staying at home asking for moni all the time even to go to church,buy credit and transport fare.what do you think guys,if i dont take i will still be begging and sleeping,what do u advice,if u are in my shoe?
Re: I Need Serious Advice;15000 Job, Shd I Take It by Dazzled: 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2012
You re d one wearing d shoe n u know where it rily hurts.
Taking d job is beta dan sittin @ home idle n beggin 4 moni,it wud add 2 ur work experience. Pls while @ dis job,stil apply 4 beta jobs.
Re: I Need Serious Advice;15000 Job, Shd I Take It by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 21, 2012
Now premier league has concluded, you are now dawned with reality. Anyway, since you are being provided shelter and salary of 15k, then you are technically earning 20k if fully monetised. Is this job a Gate Director? Or Cleaning Manager in an office? Did you really negotiate at all or you just shook your head (like a gizzard) after the offer was made? Besides, who do you usually call as i read that you normally buy recharge card. Are you married? Are you educated to SSCE or repentant yahoo-yahoo boy? Pls may we know your socio-economic class? That is second class or third class.

Long and short, it is better to stay home as that money and room can tempt you to pregnate a girl. grin
Re: I Need Serious Advice;15000 Job, Shd I Take It by adewasco2k(m): 7:57pm On Jun 21, 2012
Keneking: Now premier league has concluded, you are now dawned with reality. Anyway, since you are being provided shelter and salary of 15k, then you are technically earning 20k if fully monetised. Is this job a Gate Director? Or Cleaning Manager in an office? Did you really negotiate at all or you just shook your head (like a gizzard) after the offer was made? Besides, who do you usually call as i read that you normally buy recharge card. Are you married? Are you educated to SSCE or repentant yahoo-yahoo boy? Pls may we know your socio-economic class? That is second class or third class.

Long and short, it is better to stay home as that money and room can tempt you to pregnate a girl. grin

@Keneking: who the F*ck are you? you got me laughing and rolling on the floor.... grin grin grin grin
if i own a recruiting firm, i would employ you without glancing through your CV.
c'mon be cool to this dude cool cool cool

@olatayo: i understand exactly how you feel, if i must be true with you,
take the offer and still keep searching for a better place and i pray to almighty God you will be back with good news.
Re: I Need Serious Advice;15000 Job, Shd I Take It by olatayo1984(m): 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2012
Majority thought they can use evything to play,if u hard pass thru this bridge or u are gainfull employed u shd not be playing with life of men.if u need to know i finished with 2.1 from a gud university and to God grace,am sound but bcs someone drop my cv there they know i need a job.please when we can not advice we donot need to add to it.
Re: I Need Serious Advice;15000 Job, Shd I Take It by Rtyfg: 1:47am On Jun 22, 2012
Are u livin in apapa or cloes to apapa...our office is lukin for a contract staff for jst 3months..... 20k per/month..if u are interested kindly call dis no 07087647325
Re: I Need Serious Advice;15000 Job, Shd I Take It by noblesam(m): 11:07am On Jun 22, 2012
My sincere opinion is that if you will not need to be transporting yourself to work and the work does not eat into your weekends, you may take the job. However for the experience alone. Also so that your idleness does not land you in a mess. Also always have it at the back of your mind that you ARE STILL LOOKING FOR A JOB. Because by all standard that pay can serve as ones' Transport allowance on a monthly basis. Hope you now understand the pix i am painting?
Re: I Need Serious Advice;15000 Job, Shd I Take It by noblesam(m): 11:08am On Jun 22, 2012
Keneking: Now premier league has concluded, you are now dawned with reality. Anyway, since you are being provided shelter and salary of 15k, then you are technically earning 20k if fully monetised. Is this job a Gate Director? Or Cleaning Manager in an office? Did you really negotiate at all or you just shook your head (like a gizzard) after the offer was made? Besides, who do you usually call as i read that you normally buy recharge card. Are you married? Are you educated to SSCE or repentant yahoo-yahoo boy? Pls may we know your socio-economic class? That is second class or third class.

OH my Gosh! who is this dude! cant you give your advice like a gentle man. Fuking funny!!
Re: I Need Serious Advice;15000 Job, Shd I Take It by xty114(f): 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2012
Which town are u presently? I have a job for someone in ABA . OND Holder
Re: I Need Serious Advice;15000 Job, Shd I Take It by shanicemel(f): 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2012
keneking, y cant u advice this guy as others r doing or just shut ur trap ur post is so irritating gosh pls scram jare
Re: I Need Serious Advice;15000 Job, Shd I Take It by Cuteobi(f): 3:55pm On Jun 22, 2012
Half bread is better than...u finish the sentence.
Re: I Need Serious Advice;15000 Job, Shd I Take It by asidere(m): 5:46pm On Jun 22, 2012
Guy take the job cos half bread is better than none.when you receive your salary,do manage it very well,save some,invest some like the one i am doing that is online futball betting,you can still apply for other jobs while you are still working,good luck
Re: I Need Serious Advice;15000 Job, Shd I Take It by asidere(m): 5:55pm On Jun 22, 2012

guy na only calls dem dey use recharge card for,he may need recharge card to browse the internet for available job openings,send applications via email,call one or two friends and relatives for assistance.maybe you want to say he uses recharge card to chat and call his girl friend.recharge card is what we can't do without
Re: I Need Serious Advice;15000 Job, Shd I Take It by olatayo1984(m): 6:14pm On Jun 22, 2012
People do not understand what people are passing thru,they thought people are like them. Anyhow i thank evyone that had said something,either you abused or advice, God will reward u,thank u somuch.

(1) (Reply)

Invited For Institute Of Human Virology Interview - What To Expect / How To Get A Job / Executive Trainee At Alivia Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.