Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Egypt Presidential Candidate Said That The Shiites Are More Dangerous Than Jews - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Egypt Presidential Candidate Said That The Shiites Are More Dangerous Than Jews (1289 Views)

Why Do Muslims Hate Jews? / Muslims Protecting A Catholic Church In Egypt During Mass / Jewishphobia; Why Do Muslims Blame Jews For Everything? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Egypt Presidential Candidate Said That The Shiites Are More Dangerous Than Jews by tidytim: 9:35pm On Jun 21, 2012
At least that lessens the possibility of an Egypt/Iran alliance. "Egyptian Cleric Muhammad Hussein Yaaqub: MB Presidential Candidate Muhammad Mursi Told Me that the Shiites 'Are More Dangerous to Islam than the Jews,'” from MEMRI, June 13 (thanks to all who sent this in):

Following are excerpts from an address by Egyptian cleric Muhammad Hussein Yaaqub, which was posted on the Internet on June 13, 2012.
Muhammad Hussein Yaaqub: The Shura Council of the Islamic Scholars [convened], and decided unanimously to support Dr. Muhammad Mursi for president. Do you have another solution? Do any of you have any other solution? There is no other way.

But I told him [Mursi] all the things that you want. I said to him: I want a Salafi president, [who follows] the Koran and the Sunna like the early Muslims. He said: “Yes, ours is a Salafi call.” He said so. He said this, and it is recorded on video. He said it.

I asked him about the Shiites, and he said that the Shiites are more dangerous to Islam than the Jews. He said so.

I told him that I wanted a president who is not afraid of America, and he said: “I am not afraid.”

What more do you want?

What indeed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3OVHQ65V1g
Re: Egypt Presidential Candidate Said That The Shiites Are More Dangerous Than Jews by LagosShia: 10:03pm On Jun 21, 2012
dont mind this racist minded salafist junk servant of saudi wahhabis from the so called "Muslim Brotherhood".

earlier too,they used the al-azhar (a Shia built institution) in Egypt to pass a declaration condemning the building of Hussainiyyas and mosques by Shia Muslims,where the Shia Islamic school of thought is propagated.

all these racist and intolerant wahhabi views is what is promoting killings of innocent people who have other beliefs.you can take a look here:

"A Timeline Of Sectarian Terrorism Against Shia Muslims"
https://www.nairaland.com/961495/timeline-sectarian-terrorism-against-shia

and here is the cheif wahhabi (salafist) preacher in Egypt,al-Zoghbi, crying and cursing and threatening because of the high number of Egyptians turning to the Shia faith,and also making false allegations against Shia Muslims regarding Prophet Muhammad (sa) and the holy Quran:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXhheqBnXoI
Re: Egypt Presidential Candidate Said That The Shiites Are More Dangerous Than Jews by LagosShia: 10:13pm On Jun 21, 2012
where is our wahhabi moderator to censor us exposing his role models and their hate?

before he would not tolerate anyone talking or mention their name because he was not convinced and thought we are bias.now he is hearing from the horse's mouth.are you going to delete or hide the threat too?

i wont be suprised if all of them go silent in this thread.all the wahhabi sympathizers who have being arguing and fighting and disturbing the peace on nairaland.they will issue no word of condemnation at this.where is the "brotherhood"?can you now see who the true devil is?
Re: Egypt Presidential Candidate Said That The Shiites Are More Dangerous Than Jews by Onyocha: 12:30am On Jun 22, 2012
this man is just another politician making empty promises to win election.the fact is he cannot confront america when saudi arabia,the home of his sectarian wahhabi ideology is subservient to america.likewise,he cannot confront israel as many egyptians oppose the camp david accord with israel.

if he is true in following the wishes of the egyptians,he may be forced to ally his country with Iran.so far Iran as an islamic republic has being successful both in politics and also in terms of achievement and the economy inspite of western sanctions aimed at crippling the iranian islamic regime and blackmail it to submit to western imeprialist dictates.so there is alot he can learn from Iran.he should thank God if Iran accepts friendship with him after his extreme wahhabi oriented remarks against Shi'ism in Egypt.Iran is predominantly a Muslim country that follows the Shia brand of Islam.
Re: Egypt Presidential Candidate Said That The Shiites Are More Dangerous Than Jews by maclatunji: 6:21am On Jun 22, 2012
LOL
Re: Egypt Presidential Candidate Said That The Shiites Are More Dangerous Than Jews by LagosShia: 7:36pm On Jun 22, 2012
maclatunji: LOL
\

Re: Egypt Presidential Candidate Said That The Shiites Are More Dangerous Than Jews by Gbamar(f): 9:50am On Jun 23, 2012
Hmm!

(1) (Reply)

An Islamic Events To Attend [a Directory To Help Muslims Find Halal Activities] / The Etiquette For Salat Al-jumuah (Friday Prayer) / Some Virtues Of The Ansar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.