Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me (18735 Views)

The Day My Stepmother Beat Me Because Of My Sisters Vaginal Infection! / Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) / My Stepmother Is Wicked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by anyi385(m): 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2005
Fellow Nairaland Users,
Please i have a problem here, My father wants to send me Abroad to futher my Education, But before then my Stepmother approached me telling me that before i Travel that i should sleep with her else she wont allow my father to send me Abroad.

The worst part of it is that my father takes in everything she says so right now i don't know what to do,Telling my father this he might disown me.

So please fellow users advice me on what to do.
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by kazey(m): 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2005
Do not sleep with her. Let her do whatever she wants to do. Do you believe in destiny? If you do, then whatever is going to happen would happen. But do not let the devil, deceive you. For what man wants sometimes is not what he needs.

Maybe you dont even need to go overseas, for futher education? who knows. All you have to do is pray, you need prayers. And please, dont even think about telling your dad about it.

1 Like

Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by nike4luv(f): 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2005
Dont you even think about doing that Anyi, keep ur dignity and dont loose it cos one woman wanna backmail u or summin..who cares, u gon be wateva u gon be even if u go to de highest country in the world.
All you have to do is pray that God vindicates u

peace and luv
Bleep
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by mamba(m): 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2005
O'boy, are you sure this is a true story?

Well, if you're so desperate to travel abroad & your stepmom is kiss , close your eyes and do the thing, afterall you'll enjoy it grin & travel (but plzz don't go to London sha!)...

On the other hand, if she's embarassed & you believe in destiny and wouldn't mind staying here in Nija with us, you can call her and talk to her man to woman & let her know that you just can't do it cos she's like a mother to you.. Beg her and try to persuade her to change her mind.. she might listen if you talk well....

Good luck sha!

And plzz update us o! grin
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by dablessed(f): 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2005
Anyi, beware of bad counsellors like Mamba. Listen to Kazey.
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by Flint(m): 6:35pm On Jul 23, 2005
This seems like a story straight out of superstory. On an a more serious note, if this is real, then you have to consider the fact that besides morality issues, how do you think your dad would feel if he finds out? If telling you dad this might prompt him to disown you (though I strongly feel your dads should have more confidence in your words else there is a problem somewhere...rephrase...there is a very big problem somewhere), I expect he would kill you if he knows you slept with her.

Again its unfortunate that your stepmom could influence your dad's decision wrt your future. My advice is to steer clear of her diplomatically or otherwise.

All d best.
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by mamba(m): 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2005
Padi, you better take my advice cos it's the best so far....(for real) cos there's nothing like destiny....

This is the real world my guy, so be wise o!
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by kazey(m): 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2005
But lets even face it, why would your stepmother want to sleep with you? Is she that starved? Or you are Joseph? too Handsome tongue
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by Chxta(m): 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2005
What's the age difference between the two of you?

If na me sha, I go find one small chalet for Surulere (3k a night) carry am go very nwayo nwayo and do the thing.
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by kazey(m): 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2005
Goodness what kind of people are these?

You would sleep with your step mom? Gosh , you guys disgust me.
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by mamba(m): 7:16pm On Jul 23, 2005
There's nothing disgusting here o!

Afterall she's not related to you in anyway, there's a big STEP b4 the mother so it's cool, @ least to achieve your aim without stress...

U can't beat 'em, join 'em....

BTW, I can only approve of sleeping with her if you've tried to persuade and it doesn't work, or else you'll be f***ed up and always regret why you never did it (REGRETS dey kill o!).....
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by lordimpaq(m): 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2005
na only chxta go dey do dat kind thing...

see my guy run from your step mother if possible do some 007 take recording or a video survellance about ur conversations with her and tell ur dad so that u can prove it to him dat she wants to sleep wit u..

that is the best way..i assure u

don't mind those guys

how can u possibly sleep with ur step mom...its truly disgusting..

that means u can do anything for the pleasure of this world.

that is bad

Repent y'all
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by Chxta(m): 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2005
I don talk my own. Anybody wey no like am make im go break head for somewhere!
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by DASKACE(m): 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2005
I quite sympathise with you for your present predicament. Just remain steadfast and don't yield to the pressure from your step-mum coz it will turn out to be an abomination if you do so.

Come to think of it, she might be setting you up here.

Be Wise!
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by Pinky(f): 11:26am On Jul 24, 2005
anyi 385, you posted this topic & disappeared. people have been replying your post but you havent come back to feed us in on what's going on at present. anyway something inside of me tells me your story is far frm being the truth {i might be wrong lipsrsealed}
if it's real, just know that mamba & chxta's advice re frm the moon.far fetched... run away from his advice o! (they re babbling ..they can't do it if they find themselves in such a case)
don't do it. if you re going to make it here, then stay. but if you have to make it abroad, you will be there with no hassles. if i were you i would tell your pupsy. even if he believes the woman at all times, one day God will vindicate you & he will believe you. but please don't do that unholy act.
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by jogego(m): 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2005
Sometimes, I cant believe what you guys say. Tell his popsie ke And what if the woman has him under a spell? Abeg, tact and delicacy are called for in this situation. First off, you need all your charms whenever you are going to turn a woman down. Yes you can turn her down without making her feel bad. If I were you, I'd just continue to fool around and pretend as if I dont understand what she is talking about. If you are always at home alone with her, find an excuse not to be staying alone at home with her so much. Keep your distance. DONT MAKE THE MISTAKE OF TELLING ANYBODY..she would deny it and since you dont have any hard evidence, its your word agains hers. Your dad would take her words. You better believe that.

Dont know how much you understand women's psyche, if you do, it is a very easy thing to string her along till you get what you want from your dad. This is no time for any drastic steps. If you dont understand women, then my friend, you need to learn VERY QUICKLY. It is not easy turning a woman down and to turn her down in such a way that she wont hate you? Now that is an art form and that EXACTLY is what you need to do here.

Good luck to you. But dont and I repeat, dont sleep with her. Not cos of the repercusions or any useless taboos, which I dont believe in, but cos, what comes around goes around. THere are more than enough single girls to go around, so why hit a married woman? SHe is somebody elses "property" in this case your dad, so steer clear. If I may ask, what about your mum?
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by mamba(m): 1:08pm On Jul 24, 2005
I think Joge's advice is better, pretend you don't know what's up and avoid her somehow... (and don't tell anyone about it)
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by CalabarMan(m): 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2005
Is sleeping with Step Mum INCEST? if yes then don't.
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by jogego(m): 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2005
Incest is sleeping among blood relatives. In this case, the step mum is not in any way related to him. So I dont count it as incest. Having said that, I still do not support sleeping with another man's wife.
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by dablessed(f): 4:13pm On Jul 24, 2005
In my opinion, there is a blood connection between the guy in question and his stepmum. His stepmum is connected to his dad by blood and so they are both linked together by the same blood ( His father )

So it can qualify as incest.
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by CalabarMan(m): 4:26pm On Jul 24, 2005
I have a family friend who slept with his Step Mums sister. The step mums sister was the same age as himself. I saw it as INCEST but I didn't say anything to him when he told me. We all stayed together when we were in Form 5 reading for WASC and JAMB. I passed and moved on to University while the two of them had to stay back for another year to do A levels before entering University, it was during this period that the deed happened.

The babe was really hot then (2 years older than me) . I remember one day, we were playing Marvin Gaye's Sexual Healing she pulled me up and gave me my first experience of dancing blues. I was so embarrassed by my hard on that I broke off and took off at the speed of light, while she laughed and called me a small boy.
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by dablessed(f): 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2005
Elder CalabarMan is here! *All arise*
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by DEKING3(m): 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2005
What is the guarantee that if you sleep with her you will still go abroad to further your education? She might just be setting you up.

Someone said you could tape record your conversations. That is wise but you really have to be very careful.

Joseph in the bible passed thru the same experience and didn't succumb but he still got to where God had promised him. If you believe in God, don't do that! If God want's you to travel abroad he will still do it but if not, my bros, you go still make am for Nija

[glow=red,2,300]Finally, pray without ceasing![/glow]
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by nike4luv(f): 6:04pm On Jul 24, 2005
i think u should do a little bit of recording of ur conversation wit her so u can blackmail her urself too..
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by jogego(m): 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2005
Record the conversation...girl you been watching too much 007.
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by mamba(m): 8:22pm On Jul 24, 2005
Anyi,
Can you please post your picture so we can see? I guess you must be very HOT grin for your stepmom to be hunting for your **** (else she might have seen you in the bathroom)...

Don't worry my guy, I'll help you get wired so we can nail her grin
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by kazey(m): 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2005
hehhe, as i said before, never, ever, even make the mistake of telling your Dad. Trust me you fathers wife, is always his wife, and whatever she says, she would be believed. Even if it is so obvious, that she is the guilty one.

As Jogego said, pretend you dont know what is going on. That would work. And i would say avoid her, and dont make it obvious, to her, that you are avoiding her.
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by nike4luv(f): 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2005
its no 007..its just a way to save urself
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by Chxta(m): 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2005
Pinky:

anyi 385, you posted this topic & disappeared. people have been replying your post but you havent come back to feed us in on what's going on at present.

True talk...
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by gina34(f): 12:20pm On Jul 25, 2005
:ojeez, sleping with your step mum thats badooooo ,don,t even try it, you never can tell maybe she wants to set you up, just be your self and also pray
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by sage(m): 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2005
I wont advice u to tell ur dad, the tables could turn anyway. I think jog's advice is ok.
And all those calling 4 evidence y not call cheaters licensed investigators grin
Re: My Stepmother Wants To Sleep With Me by obong(m): 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2005
By all means, dont disrespect your father that way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Baby Boy Is Six Months Old And I Am Pregnant Again / Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car; Wife Or Friend? / I Don't Feel Attracted To My Wife Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.