Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final (6104 Views)

More Photos Of Cristiano Ronaldo With Fans In Miami Heats Game / Nigerian-American Andre Tyler-Iguodala Wins NBA Final MVP / The NBA Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final by omosexy1: 4:50am On Jun 22, 2012
A sizzling night of Basketball as the Miami Heats wins the NBA Finals by 121 against the Oklahoma's Thunders 106. Outstanding performance by Lebron James. Stand-up for the champions.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/06/21/heat-win-nba-championship-121-106/
Re: Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final by malele(m): 9:27am On Jun 22, 2012
OKC WAS outstanding throughout the competition ,its quite unfortunate that dey collapsed when dey met heat
Re: Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final by KINGAlli(m): 9:38am On Jun 22, 2012
OK C Y'all Next Year...This Year's Heat just too Much!!!!
Re: Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final by rusher14: 9:42am On Jun 22, 2012
I was rooting for OKC but Durant and Westbrook couldn't lift the team.
It's a young team but to re-enact that run would be a tall order.
Congratulations to the Heat.
Re: Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final by blank(f): 9:45am On Jun 22, 2012
Why should they win? The knocked out my Boston Celtics. angry
Re: Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final by ballabriggs: 9:51am On Jun 22, 2012
All hail King James, his performance in the finals is a sign of a great player. Many more to come from him I'm sure.

Kevin Durant, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. What an amazing Basketball player. Offense, defense, shooting, power, you name it, he's got all of it. Would definitely achieve more.
Re: Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final by solomon111(m): 9:56am On Jun 22, 2012
The most boring sport in the world.
Mscheww!!
Re: Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final by mrslecturer: 10:02am On Jun 22, 2012
GO OKC GO OKC GO...Next year they will take it. Sad to see KD in tears but those guys are wow!!!!
Re: Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 22, 2012
Miami Heat. Not Heats. Lol.

Sha I'm flying to OKC tomorrow. Make I console Durant small lol.
Re: Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final by pofolo(m): 10:20am On Jun 22, 2012
Lebron. Wade, bash, milner n chalbers were just to hot for durrant, westbrook, harder n ibaka.......
What a final.

@ solo, why hate basketball ?
Re: Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final by Siga: 10:34am On Jun 22, 2012
pofolo: Lebron. Wade, bash, milner n chalbers were just to hot for durrant, westbrook, harder n ibaka.......
What a final.

@ solo, why hate basketball ?

Bros...u just massacre the boys names...no be bash, na Bosh, Miller and Chalmers...then no be harder...na Harden...haba...

2 Likes

Re: Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final by omosexy1: 10:42am On Jun 22, 2012
solomon111: The most boring sport in the world.
Mscheww!!

I used to think so too till I started following the game. Its very interesting, the dribbles, passes, sometimes I can't just believe some moves these players make especially on the air, like ..... what did he just do something like that. I also use to think Golf was boring too, till I started following, now it brings tears to my eyes that I never took it serious as a kid, I probably should be playing alongside Bubba Watson, Webb Simpson, JB Holmes, Tiger Woods, Phil Mickelson e.t.c
Re: Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final by Nicompop: 10:49am On Jun 22, 2012
Lebron is such an outstanding superstar, 9 years of hardwork, determination and consistency at the end of the day paid off.

More Nba rings for LBJ, so that he can beat the unbeatable records of Micheal Jordan
Re: Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final by tellwisdom: 11:05am On Jun 22, 2012
Reality101, homie where are you?...lolz miami water heat no be mai mai.
Re: Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final by tellwisdom: 11:06am On Jun 22, 2012
Reality101, homie where are you?...lolz miami water heat no be mai mai team.... Una hear?
Re: Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final by Ibomade1: 11:27am On Jun 22, 2012
All Hail King James
The guy had to dig deep to bury the ghost of last year's final and boy he did it emphatically Tripple doubles on the night

I salute
Re: Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final by lacasa: 11:38am On Jun 22, 2012
if it ain't football(soccer) it ain't it cool

1 Like

Re: Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final by xtrafly(m): 11:49am On Jun 22, 2012
Miami heat all the way, Lebron finally got the only thing missing from a fairytale career... Good try thunder (I guess sango was sleeping. Lol) this title is going to be in the eastern conference for a while. Still lakers at heart though (its kobe after jordan, greatest ever). And to those who think basketball is a boring sport, y'all need to wake up
Re: Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final by jmslimx(m): 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2012
Miami Heat 4 life... I watched it all through .. I knew he is gonna get this ring someday becos his attitude towards being a champ changed all of a sudden . OKC played but they lack some minor stuff...wow basketball is a lovely Game
Re: Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final by AndroBlaze: 12:42pm On Jun 22, 2012
Could the headline on the Frontpage be changed, so NL doesn't officially go down as one of the many sponsors of the poor use of English in this country.
Re: Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2012
omosexy1:

I used to think so too till I started following the game. Its very interesting, the dribbles, passes, sometimes I can't just believe some moves these players make especially on the air, like ..... what did he just do something like that. I also use to think Golf was boring too, till I started following, now it brings tears to my eyes that I never took it serious as a kid, I probably should be playing alongside Bubba Watson, Webb Simpson, JB Holmes, Tiger Woods, Phil Mickelson e.t.c

i still think golf sucks and waste of land and money...i wish i could play basketball though
Re: Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final by BabaEleko(m): 1:20pm On Jun 22, 2012
I'm soooooooo full of life! KING JAMES!!!!!!!
Re: Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final by Princek12(m): 2:31pm On Jun 22, 2012
solomon111: The most boring sport in the world.
Mscheww!!

Sorry ooo! Lack of exposure is a disease! i will help you get a visa if you want to get of Nigeria someday so that you can be enlightened! I know the embassy has denied your application for a visa numerous times.

1 Like

Re: Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final by MrCork17: 2:48pm On Jun 22, 2012
ermmm for those of your based in Nigeria, LEBRON JAMES is equivilent to Kano or OKOSHA.. But he doesent play footbal. He plays something called: basket ball. cheers! undecided
Re: Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final by otumfour(m): 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2012
finally Lebron gat there
Re: Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final by dayokanu(m): 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2012
ogugua88: Miami Heat. Not Heats. Lol.

Sha I'm flying to OKC tomorrow. Make I console Durant small lol.

I can be your Kevin Durant babyy
Re: Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2012
I dont know what U all talking about. The thnder had the final but they blew it away. Russel Westbrook is both a gift and a curse to that team. Jamews Harden, Serge Ibaka and Thabo Stefolosha all just wilted when the heat was on. Well I hope they see this opportunity next season Dallas waited 5 years to get another shot @ redemption OKC may not be so lucky.
Re: Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 22, 2012
Mr..Cork:
ermmm for those of your based in Nigeria, LEBRON JAMES is equivilent to Kano or OKOSHA.. But he doesent play footbal. He plays something called: basket ball. cheers! undecided

u be goat grin
Re: Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 22, 2012
Mr..Cork:
Re: Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final by chucky234(m): 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2012
Its a good thing Lebron joined Heat,after 9 years of hard and breath-taking performances only bettered by Kobe King James finally land the titles.
So happy for you dogg
Re: Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final by DonHummer(m): 7:08pm On Jun 22, 2012
I'd kip sayin it, dis james lebron wil soon outshyn mikel jordan. To bkom d best nba playa eva
Re: Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final by blackmale(m): 8:08pm On Jun 22, 2012
big ups to king james,,, he deserves the ring,,,, and for all basketball haters,,,STFU...
I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Greatest Ever? Ronaldo Vs Zidane Vs Ronaldinho Vs C. Ronaldo Vs Messi / Another Mini Football Quiz / African Footballer Of The Year Nominee, Who wears the crown?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.