Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Crystal-clear Crystal Ball - PDP Loses SS In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crystal-clear Crystal Ball - PDP Loses SS In 2015 (1055 Views)

Breaking News!!! Pdp Loses Six Reps To Apc, Lp / New PDP Loses Bid To Re-open Office / INEC Declines To Register Rival APC- PDP Loses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crystal-clear Crystal Ball - PDP Loses SS In 2015 by koruji(m): 6:10am On Jun 22, 2012
Political observers of the Nigerian landscape cannot but notice the uneasiness of the oil-blessed regions of our dear country with the gross mis-management that PDP has delivered in abundance to the region since 1999. They are clamouring for a paradigm shift, as they can see what another party is achieving, even without the blessing of abundant oil, in Lagos and Edo state. The people of the SS cannot but notice the vibrant, people-oriented approaches of the newly installed governors in Osun, Ogun, Ekiti and Oyo States.

Given the above facts the elders are wondering from Balyesa to Rivers state what could be if a serious party, with a well-acclaimed progressive agenda, pilots the affairs of their states. The excitement is palpable of the possibilities come 2015 to "broom" away the rot, and bring in real development. If you are an astitute observer of these undercurrents you will agree with me that come 2015 the political map of the SS will look like this:

Bayelsa - ACN (100%)
Delta - ACN (100%)
Edo - ACN (100%)
Akwa Ibom - ACN (100%)
Rivers - ACN(80%)
Re: Crystal-clear Crystal Ball - PDP Loses SS In 2015 by nuclearboy(m): 6:57am On Jun 22, 2012
cheesy

Koruji versus Beaf

Current score 1 - 1

Make una dey use mouth claim 2015 results for opposing camps dey go!

1 Like

Re: Crystal-clear Crystal Ball - PDP Loses SS In 2015 by Gbawe: 7:48am On Jun 22, 2012
koruji: Political observers of the Nigerian landscape cannot but notice the uneasiness of the oil-blessed regions of our dear country with the gross mis-management that PDP has delivered in abundance to the region since 1999. They are clamouring for a paradigm shift, as they can see what another party is achieving, even without the blessing of abundant oil, in Lagos and Edo state. The people of the SS cannot but notice the vibrant, people-oriented approaches of the newly installed governors in Osun, Ogun, Ekiti and Oyo States.

Given the above facts the elders are wondering from Balyesa to Rivers state what could be if a serious party, with a well-acclaimed progressive agenda, pilots the affairs of their states. The excitement is palpable of the possibilities come 2015 to "broom" away the rot, and bring in real development. If you are an astitute observer of these undercurrents you will agree with me that come 2015 the political map of the SS will look like this:

Bayelsa - ACN (100%)
Delta - ACN (100%)
Edo - ACN (100%)
Akwa Ibom - ACN (100%)
Rivers - ACN(80%)

My brother, your permutation , even if tongue-in-cheek, fails to take account of one thing i.e GEJ is retrogressively becoming the OBJ of the SS. He is malevolently obsessed with consolidating power and being a regional power-broker , for many purposes, via having his 'loyal' foot Soldiers everywhere.

Nigerians Presidents, if malevolent like OBJ, usually get away with the most glaring acts of impositions in their region. We all saw OBJ's callous and self-destructive antics in his own region in the past and GEJ is toeing a similar path.

Even if unspoken, we all know he is empowering the militant bosses. The recent coronation ceremony of GEJ's anointed in Bayelsa is a sign of things to come in my opinion from a President desperate to copy OBJ's style he deems will assure "do or die" success. I think only Edo will probably be sure for the ACN in 2015. Articles like that below give a hint of what the SS may become if the good guys in the region don't find a way to successfully challenge the might of the deliberately created 'nouveau riche'.

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/front-page-news/41484-oil-thieves-have-hijacked-political-power-nnpc-raises-alarm-says-nigeria-loses-180000-crude-oil-barrels-to-oil-thieves-daily

Oil thieves have hijacked political power - NNPC raises alarm •Says Nigeria loses 180,000 crude oil barrels to oil thieves daily

Written by Idowu Samuel
Friday, 25 May 2012
CRIMINALS and crude oil thieves have taken over the oil fields in the Niger Delta and have used the proceeds of oil theft to hijack political power in Nigeria, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), raised the alarm on Thursday.

The Executive Secretary of Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparent Initiative (NEITI), Mrs Zainab Ahmed, had earlier lamented the activities of the crude oil thieves in the creeks of Niger Delta, whose activities she said had denied Nigeria a whopping sum of $4.6 million in just two years.

The Group Managing Director of NNPC, Mr Austin Oniwon, lamented the increasing wave of criminal activities in the Niger Delta, which he said was causing Nigeria to lose an estimated 180,000 barrels of crude oil per day.

Ghana, he noted, required only 120,000 barrels of crude oil daily to survive, expressing dismay that the rate at which criminals were prospecting for crude oil illegally in the country had reached an alarming level.

Oniwon said the miscreants behind illegal oil bunkering in the zone had sponsored the election of local government chairmen and now have the capacity to sponsor and produce more state governors, adding that they even have the potential to fund the emergence of a Nigerian president in the future.

He dropped the hints when members of the House of Representatives Committee on Petroleum (Upstream), paid him a courtesy visit, as part of their oversight function, as he urged the lawmakers to enact legislation aimed at arresting the increasing wave of oil theft in Nigeria.

He said it was regrettable to note that criminals had taken over the most part of Niger Delta...” They have amassed so much wealth that they are beginning to look for political power. They have been sponsoring local government chairmen. The chairmen have also been sponsoring governors. And these people, if not checked in time, will one day produce the president of Nigeria.”

He said such a situation had occurred in countries like Colombia and Mexico where criminals dealing in drugs sponsored the presidents of the countries as a means of promoting their illegal trades.

Oniwon said Nigeria should waste no time in combating the nefarious activities of the oil thieves against the implication of its neighbours like Ghana, Liberia, Sierra Leone and The Gambia, which are now producing oil in commercial quantities, a development which may cripple the economy of Nigeria, anchored mainly on oil.

The NNPC boss urged the National Assembly not to delay in passing the Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) which, he noted, was capable of curbing irregularities in the Nigerian oil sector, adding that the bill, if eventually passed into law had the capacity to promote the emergence of a strong national oil company.

The House Committee Chairman on Petroleum Resources (Upstream), Honourable Ajibola Muraina, who led members to the NNPC Towers, Abuja, equally lamented the growing capacity of crude oil thieves, as he urged the government of Nigeria to devise stringent means of preventing criminals from prospecting Nigeria’s crude oil illegally.

Muraina said the House of Representatives would work harmoniously with NNPC in sanitising the oil industry, even as he urged the corporation to, henceforth, begin to implement most of the recommendations by the House of Representatives and the Senate on the means of maintaining sanity in the Nigerian oil sector.
Re: Crystal-clear Crystal Ball - PDP Loses SS In 2015 by Demdem(m): 8:22am On Jun 22, 2012
All i simply want is an end to the killer-party domination
Re: Crystal-clear Crystal Ball - PDP Loses SS In 2015 by koruji(m): 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2012
Beaf actually thinks he is a master of propaganda. He doesn't realize he is a ground bird that forgot there are sky birds watching with amusement.

nuclearboy: cheesy
Koruji versus Beaf

Current score 1 -

Make una dey use mouth claim 2015 results for opposing camps dey go!
Re: Crystal-clear Crystal Ball - PDP Loses SS In 2015 by dayokanu(m): 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2012
Actually SS would stay with PDP until GEJ is out and a Northerner becomes presidnet then MEND would remember that they were fighting for resource control and they would tell you that what did you do about resource Control for the 6 or 10yrs your Son of otueke was president

The next Northerner to become President would be brutally badddd as in badd because we Southerners have actually shown them what it means to be corrupt and that we are bigger hypocrites than them. The corruption of OBJ and Retardeen plus the hypocrisy shown by we Southerners especially SS.

We have taught everyone that every criticism of Presidents stems from the fact that he isnt from your side of the country, I wonder what mouth any Southerner would have to criticize any northerner who becomes president, Nepotism of the highest order is to be expected

If Boyloaf, Asari etc can be key govt officials then expect kabiru Sokoto and Abu Qaqa to be in office in the Nearest future

And the few Northerners who actually criticize northern govts like Abubskar Umar , Shehu Sanni would all lean to keep quiet and enjoy the corruption.

Eni to ba gbin ebu ika, To ba pe aya re a je nibe

Whoever sow the seedling of wickedness before long his wife would eat thereof
Re: Crystal-clear Crystal Ball - PDP Loses SS In 2015 by ubandire(m): 6:12pm On Jun 22, 2012
DAYDREAMERS!
Re: Crystal-clear Crystal Ball - PDP Loses SS In 2015 by Johndoe100(m): 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2012
What I don't understand is why you Yoruba vampires and your demonic pals would even dare to turn your rabid attention to the SS. ACN in the SS? What an abomination. Yes I know Oshimole. He is a one off and will soon be gone.
Re: Crystal-clear Crystal Ball - PDP Loses SS In 2015 by koruji(m): 11:54pm On Jun 22, 2012
You want to bet? Bayelsa goes ACN in 2015,and so does Delta & Akwa Ibom, and may be Rivers, in addition to Edo cool cool cool

Johndoe100: What I don't understand is why you Yoruba vampires and your demonic pals would even dare to turn your rabid attention to the SS. ACN in the SS? What an abomination. Yes I know Oshimole. He is a one off and will soon be gone.

Re: Crystal-clear Crystal Ball - PDP Loses SS In 2015 by Johndoe100(m): 1:29am On Jun 23, 2012
koruji: You want to bet? Bayelsa goes ACN in 2015,and so does Delta & Akwa Ibom, and may be Rivers, in addition to Edo cool cool cool

This is so outlandishly improbable that only a totally deluded person can even dream it.
Re: Crystal-clear Crystal Ball - PDP Loses SS In 2015 by koruji(m): 1:36am On Jun 23, 2012
You don't say!

Johndoe100:

This is so outlandishly improbable that only a totally deluded person can even dream it.
Re: Crystal-clear Crystal Ball - PDP Loses SS In 2015 by fstranger6: 2:04am On Jun 23, 2012
Gbawe:

My brother, your permutation , even if tongue-in-cheek, fails to take account of one thing i.e GEJ is retrogressively becoming the OBJ of the SS.

Its interesting you are comparing GEJ with OBJ. In my mind, I think the best person to compare him with, WRT power consolidation, is Tinubu, not OBJ. Even if he started off taking lectures from OBJ, events of past few years have shown that he thinks more highly of Tinubu's underhanded dealings, relentless propanagada and obfuscation.

He is malevolently obsessed with consolidating power and being a regional power-broker , for many purposes, via having his 'loyal' foot Soldiers everywhere.

You may or may not be right, really dont care. However, one thing needs to be pointed out, Tinubu, not OBJ, is the person most obsessed with being a regional power-broker. Again, it is either you are dumb, impulsive or inattentive, one thing is clear, YOU DONT PAY ATTENTION TO DETAILS. How you manage to graduate from a UK college . . . I'll let the audience be the judge.

Nigerians Presidents, if malevolent like OBJ, usually get away with the most glaring acts of impositions in their region. We all saw OBJ's callous and self-destructive antics in his own region in the past and GEJ is toeing a similar path.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/01/why-acn-imposes-candidates-akande/

As far as Nigerian political lexicon is concerned, IMPOSITION = ASIWAJU COMPANY OF NIGERIA. These kind of glaring lies and intentional misconstruction of facts are exactly what you'd expect from a partisan hack who spends the better part of his days inventing rumors about the opposition, at the detriment of his wife and children's emotional well being. With this level of emotional absenteeism from your home, I have a feeling your children might grow up to hate/resent you . . . just saying.

Even if unspoken, we all know he is empowering the militant bosses.

Of course, how would you not know. It is human to project personal fantasies on others. Just because your boss is doing it doesnt mean everyone believes in it. Next time, save us all some brain cells, keep your psychotic delusions to yourself. please, ALWAYS take your risperidal before coming online.

The recent coronation ceremony of GEJ's anointed in Bayelsa is a sign of things to come in my opinion from a President desperate to copy OBJ's style he deems will assure "do or die" success.

Again, just a reminder for you may not have visited home in a long time, CORONATION = ACN. We all know the parties with televised primaries and the ones that thought primaries were a waste of time.

I think only Edo will probably be sure for the ACN in 2015. Articles like that below give a hint of what the SS may become if the good guys in the region don't find a way to successfully challenge the might of the deliberately created 'nouveau riche'.

Every administration creates a 'nouveau riche,' you are just mad because you aint part of the 'largess.' Wait your turn, its only a matter of time if you paly the game right and stop whining like a girl. Dont hate, re-strategize.

1 Like

Re: Crystal-clear Crystal Ball - PDP Loses SS In 2015 by fstranger6: 2:06am On Jun 23, 2012
koruji: Beaf actually thinks he is a master of propaganda. He doesn't realize he is a ground bird that forgot there are sky birds watching with amusement.

If you are the "sky bird," and Beaf the "ground bird," I am afraid you are doing a lousy job watching the "ground bird."

1 Like

Re: Crystal-clear Crystal Ball - PDP Loses SS In 2015 by koruji(m): 2:56am On Jun 23, 2012
You again? Who put your mouth inside?

Hissessssssssss. . .

fstranger6:
If you are the "sky bird," and Beaf the "ground bird," I am afraid you are doing a lousy job watching the "ground bird."
Re: Crystal-clear Crystal Ball - PDP Loses SS In 2015 by fstranger6: 3:07am On Jun 23, 2012
koruji: You again? Who put your mouth inside?

Hissessssssssss. . .

My bad, I should have asked for your permission before posting. It is your website/forum of course. Niaraland is your brain child! You and you alone decide who, where and what is posted . . . entitled much? Is this how it is done in your neck of the woods . . . aiti kofa n le, ifa ti n se
Re: Crystal-clear Crystal Ball - PDP Loses SS In 2015 by koruji(m): 3:11am On Jun 23, 2012
My bad, I thought you were addressing me in your post, I didn't know you were talking to the wall!!!

. . .but if you must pass judgement on me, then I pass judgement on you too.

Sounds like a fair deal to me.

fstranger6:

My bad, I should have asked for your permission before posting. It is your website/forum of course. Niaraland is your brain child! You and you alone decide who, where and what is posted . . . entitled much? Is this how it is done in your neck of the woods . . . aiti kofa n le, ifa ti n se

Re: Crystal-clear Crystal Ball - PDP Loses SS In 2015 by Nobody: 3:14am On Jun 23, 2012
^^^ Ignore him.
Re: Crystal-clear Crystal Ball - PDP Loses SS In 2015 by PaulJohn1: 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2012
Re: Crystal-clear Crystal Ball - PDP Loses SS In 2015 by PaulJohn1: 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2012
One thing I know is close to certainty, ACN will loss at least a state in the West and vice versa in south-south.
What I think the result might be, come next election:
-Osun is certainly ACN continual(PDP is the least part Osun people would ever vote for)
-Oyo is not certain for ACN (Oyo state politics is a term reign by any party)
-Lagos ACN
-Ekiti ACN
-Ogun is not certain
-Bayelsa is not sure for PDP
-Rivers PDP
-Akwa Ibom is aswell not certain for PDP
-Rivers not certain (Depending on ACN candidate)
-Edo is for ACN
-Cross River for PDP
-Ondo is likely to join ACN
Re: Crystal-clear Crystal Ball - PDP Loses SS In 2015 by Demdem(m): 1:09pm On Jun 24, 2012
^^^^^

With what Akpabio is doing or have done for Akwa Ibom so far, i will understand if the prople proceed in voting for the killer party again.

(1) (Reply)

Discrimination Meted Out To Non-customers By Ecobank / How Do We Invoke The Amalgamation Clause Of Jan.1,1914 And Get Nations Right Now / Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.