Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1098) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4384496 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 10:07am On Aug 19, 2017
kiss kiss

perfectcrown:

Thaaank God baby is fine! Happy to read this!

You were/are never wrong! You did no wrong! You did what a good & loving mother would do to protect her child & God bless you for that!

Its good that you apologise so dem no go table your matter for christmas table instead of rice,chicken & wine for table Lol.

Its well with you. Pls kiss kiss to you baby.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by spiceeamiee(f): 10:08am On Aug 19, 2017
It will no be Aunt n'aha Jesus grin grin
lululuv:

Same here with the bleeding tin. It stopped den started again. Went to d hospital on Wednesday they said I should come bak in 2weeks if it dosnt stop. But since yesterday it hasn't come. Don't want to believe it can eva be Aunt flow.

queenhecate, Lo was 3.8 @ birth nd 5.7 @6weeks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by slashypexy: 10:42am On Aug 19, 2017
ifyalways:

Peak 123 is too sweet. I don't know if they add too much sugar/glucose/fructose to it but most mothers that have used it for the babies had same complain.

Not sure there's any need for Flagyl, to be honest. You've identified the causative agent ie Peak, stop it, allow the child to get it out of his system then introduce another brand of milk eg Dano.
Thankyou ma i will try the Dano
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sassyangel1(f): 10:54am On Aug 19, 2017
Yesitsme:
madam d madam

Jst kidding..... Lolllzzzz...
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sassyangel1(f): 10:56am On Aug 19, 2017
perfectcrown:

Eewooo ooo!

Lmao...... E sweet ehhhhhh (na joking I dey joke ki ooo).
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sassyangel1(f): 10:57am On Aug 19, 2017
Naomi14:
Seriously shocked

O yeah jokingly. Lolllzzzz....
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sassyangel1(f): 10:59am On Aug 19, 2017
Giddyperson:
ewwooo o yuckyyummy

Lollllzzzzz.... This woman ehhhh... It's very economical. Try it n thk me later (hides behind the kitchen door to see if she'll truly try it in d kitchen).
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sassyangel1(f): 11:00am On Aug 19, 2017
myrygurl:

Maama d maama u have come again o...quaker oat ke

Lmao.....

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sassyangel1(f): 11:01am On Aug 19, 2017
Anugod:
Chisos!!! shocked shocked shocked

Lollllzzzz:... Very economical
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queenhecate: 11:42am On Aug 19, 2017
sassyangel1:

Lollllzzzzz.... This woman ehhhh... It's very economical. Try it n thk me later (hides behind the kitchen door to see if she'll truly try it in d kitchen).

Na lie joo. Talk true, u don do am for real.
This woman ehh, you are very ......erm...

sassy. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by dharyor1234(f): 12:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
Mamas in the house, good afternoon ma, how are our babies, toddlers and children doing?

l just want to be enlightened, my son(almost four months) is putting virtually every thing that comes his way in his mouth, hands, clothes, anything even if na phone

i'm of the opinion that he might be teething....

Cc Zaynie
Giddyperson
Feddy27
hotmomma
Sugah
mamaOO
all mamas present
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2017
dharyor1234:
Mamas in the house, good afternoon ma, how are our babies, toddlers and children doing?

l just want to be enlightened, my son(almost four months) is putting virtually every thing that comes his way in his mouth, hands, clothes, anything even if na phone

Cc Zay.nie
Gidd.yperson
Fed.dy27
hotm.omma
Sug.ah
mama.OO
all mamas present

Babies put everything in their mouths, whether teething or not.
If he rubs his gum, has a slightly warm mouth (be sure to wash your hands before sticking it in his mouth), has tender gums which may look sore or swollen, drools a lot more than usual then he's surely teething.
He may however show none of these signs and still sprout a tooth too.
All kids differ.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by dharyor1234(f): 12:41pm On Aug 19, 2017
jazzyjazz:

This method never worked for Ilan at all
In fact, he sleeps longer when I'm lying beside him

If I move and he shakes small and does not smell me or he stretches his hand and does not feel me, na cry go be the next thing

I dont know how they got to know that....my son sleeps longer when I'm with him.

cos without opening his eyes, he will use his hands and leg to search through the bed, if he couldn't feel me, then he will open his eyes and start crying

although, he's used to sucking while sleeping that why he can sleep from morning till evening....though he came with sleeping anointing since birth
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by dharyor1234(f): 12:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
zaynie:

Babies put everything in their mouths, whether teething or not.
If he rubs his gum, has a slightly warm mouth (be sure to wash your hands before sticking it in his mouth), has tender gums which may look sore or swollen, drools a lot more than usual then he's surely teething.
He may however show none of these signs and still sprout a tooth too.
All kids differ.

Thank you ma

Yes, Drools alot and spit, especially when he uses his hand mehn the whole mouth and chin will be full of saliva but for the other signs, i will check it out.
should incase, he's truly teething, can i start administering drugs? and what drugs can i use for him?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Abiagirl777(f): 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
dharyor1234:

Thank you ma

Yes, Drools alot and spit, especially when he uses his hand mehn the whole mouth and chin will be full of saliva but for the other signs, i will check it out.
should incase, he's truly teething, can i start administering drugs? and what drugs can i use for him?

No ma,your child doesnt need the help of any drug to teeth,its a natural process and so will happen with or without any drug.you could help him by getting him "teething rings" which he can chew on and If there's a case of fever,you could also give paracetamol.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sassyangel1(f): 2:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
queenhecate:

Na lie joo. Talk true, u don do am for real.
This woman ehh, you are very ......erm...

sassy. grin grin grin

Lmao.... D sassy never reach dt levels...
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 2:21pm On Aug 19, 2017
dharyor1234:

Thank you ma

For me and my family, we don't use any drugs.
We keep ibuprofen at hand for really high temperature. That's all.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ambient: 2:24pm On Aug 19, 2017
slashypexy:
Hy wonderful mama's Goodmorning to you and happy weekend please I don't know if you have experienced this anytime i give my lo peak123 he stools he is 1year 3weeks. I gave him on monday for the first time and it happen i was told to give him flagyl suspension which I did and it stopped only for me to try it again yesterday with pap in the morning for the first time because he only likes to eat rice which he ate, later in the evening he started stooling again please help I don't know if i should continue the flagyl cos it didnt finish. Thanks

My dear peak 123 did it to my boy too watery stool and all try nan 3 very good for toddlers and cheap
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by keeki: 3:05pm On Aug 19, 2017
mummy jazzyjazz and all mummies that used nipple shield pls come my aid. my nipples are still sore and painful after one month of delivery.I have applied breastmilk around the tips and try to pull nipple out before baby sucks all to no avail.I have asked my hubby to get me nipple shield.am I on the right track? will it prevent baby from sucking my nipples directly in future? will my tips heal when I use it? pls don't read and pass.I cry each time I breastfeed
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
keeki:
mummy Jazzyjazz and all mummies that used nipple shield pls come my aid. my nipples are still sore and painful after one month of delivery.I have applied breastmilk around the tips and try to pull nipple out before baby sucks all to no avail.I have asked my hubby to get me nipple shield.am I on the right track? will it prevent baby from sucking my nipples directly in future? will my tips heal when I use it? pls don't read and pass.I cry each time I breastfeed
Are you sure baby is latching correctly. Make sure the whole black part of your breast is in the baby's mouth not just the niple. I never used niple shield but I read here that it helps
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by keeki: 3:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
Giddyperson:
Are you sure baby is latching correctly. Make sure the whole black part of your breast is in the baby's mouth not just the niple. I never used niple shield but I read here that it helps

I have tried that too.I wish you could see me breastfeeding.how I try to put even the black part in his mouth it only gets better when he has sucked for a while.I have also tried to hold his head to the nipples so that he gets the whole of it.it is even worst.he sucks with so much energy and when I try to remove the nipple to see if he is not properly positioned so I could reposition him,he will grab it even harder
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 3:24pm On Aug 19, 2017
keeki:
mummy jazzyjazz and all mummies that used nipple shield pls come my aid. my nipples are still sore and painful after one month of delivery.I have applied breastmilk around the tips and try to pull nipple out before baby sucks all to no avail.I have asked my hubby to get me nipple shield.am I on the right track? will it prevent baby from sucking my nipples directly in future? will my tips heal when I use it? pls don't read and pass.I cry each time I breastfeed

Make sure baby is latching properly.
Put the whole areola inside his mouth

N.ipple shield is good. It will ease the pain and your baby can still suck directly from your breast in future. Your tips will heal as you use the tip shield
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 3:28pm On Aug 19, 2017
keeki:

I have tried that too.I wish you could see me breastfeeding.how I try to put even the black part in his mouth it only gets better when he has sucked for a while.I have also tried to hold his head to the nipples so that he gets the whole of it.it is even worst.he sucks with so much energy and when I try to remove the nipple to see if he is not properly positioned so I could reposition him,he will grab it even harder

Also to break his latch, put your finger to the corner of his mouth till he releases your breast.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 3:41pm On Aug 19, 2017
dharyor1234:

Cc Zaynie
Giddyperson
Feddy27
hotmomma
Sugah
mamaOO
all mamas present
My baby has been doing this for a month now yet no teeth. cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
keeki:

keep putting everything. It can't last forever. One day you would be breastfeeding and realize you don't feel pain. Sorry
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by symmetric: 4:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
Shea butter is considered as one of the best anti-aging and moisturizing agents for the skin. It stimulates the production of collagen, the youthful scaffolding protein in the skin. The vitamins A and E found in this butter keep the skin supple and nourished.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by keeki: 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Make sure baby is latching properly.
Put the whole areola inside his mouth

N.ipple shield is good. It will ease the pain and your baby can still suck directly from your breast in future. Your tips will heal as you use the tip shield
. .
thank u ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by keeki: 4:43pm On Aug 19, 2017
Giddyperson:
keep putting everything. It can't last forever. One day you would be breastfeeding and realize you don't feel pain. Sorry
.thank u ma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jaysmama(f): 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
dharyor1234:

I dont know how they got to know that....my son sleeps longer when I'm with him.

cos without opening his eyes, he will use his hands and leg to search through the bed, if he couldn't feel me, then he will open his eyes and start crying

although, he's used to sucking while sleeping that why he can sleep from morning till evening....though he came with sleeping anointing since birth
This just made me laugh my first kid was like that for a long time. What I used to do was that when I get up I will just arrange pillow by his side so when he is using hand to look for me and he touches the pillow he will sleep back thinking am still by his side.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ciscamustexcel(f): 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
Good afternoon mamas in the house. Does anyone have remedy for sore throats. It really hurt's to even swallow spite is a problem and its accompanied with headache though before it started I saw my doc and ran malaria test and urinalysis and there was one plus malaria and a trace of protain in my Urine and he prescribed coatem and amioxil 500mg which I have not started taking bit I urgently need the throat remedy. Note:I am doing EBF
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 5:49pm On Aug 19, 2017
Happy weekend Mama's.
Hope we r all doing great.

Quick one.... Can an 8 months+ baby take eko (agidi)? Watermelon?

Zaynie
Alphahandmaiden
Feddy27
Jaysmama

+ all sabi mamas
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Graciouscharis: 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
enque:
Happy weekend Mama's.
Hope we r all doing great.

Quick one.... Can an 8 months+ baby take eko (agidi)? Watermelon?

Zaynie
Alphahandmaiden
Feddy27
Jaysmama

+ all sabi mamas

Yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) (1101) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.