Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4390211 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1223) (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Lilliesbud12: 10:16am On Oct 23, 2017
All mama's, e ku ise ana o. More grace. I know I have good things to give out too, next month I'll keep the date. Thanks all, God bless you.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Fyngal1(f): 10:22am On Oct 23, 2017
realdentist:
beautiful family. I like your smile

Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 10:33am On Oct 23, 2017
Favouredmom:

Yes we are doing fine. Thanks for the mention

Haaaa mama!!
Where have u been?
How r d twins? We miss u o
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 10:34am On Oct 23, 2017
Benignasweety:
enque, I saw u in my dream last night...
nothing serious though...
how are you faring now ma?

Lol... Chai! Hope say I win millions for d dream sha?
I'm gud.
Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Graciouscharis: 11:00am On Oct 23, 2017
zaynie:
Silence........... cheesy

Oya let me open the floor.
I'm willing to teach 10 moms jolly phonics.

Must be mom of at least a 30m old child.
It will be free and online.
Mention me if you're interested.

I’m interested

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 11:04am On Oct 23, 2017
Graciouscharis:

I’m interested

Maami you're 24 hours late o cheesy

Let's see for yonder
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Fyngal1(f): 11:05am On Oct 23, 2017
Graciouscharis:

I’m interested

Lol. This month's own has passed. You'll have to wait till next month.

Mama Zaynie and other mamas that offered things, I think you should modify your initial posts to avoid confusion
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zaynie(f): 11:06am On Oct 23, 2017
Fyngal1:

Mama Zaynie and other mamas that offered things, I think you should modify your initial posts to avoid confusion

I just did.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 11:06am On Oct 23, 2017
Lol, please thank God for flowing milk, some of us looked with torchlight for this and ended up buying one tin of formula a week. Itissettled3 advised someone to use diaper as breastpad (newborn diaper) try it and see if it works for you
Take diclofenac (check in any pharmacy near you), don't carry anything heavier than your baby, no bending, no strain at all. Just take it easy. Anything you cannot do, leave for the next 2 weeks so you can heal properly. Hope you didn't allow water to touch it? How often did they tell you to come for dressing?

kelizosuy:
Good morning mamas
Biko let me rant small

My breastmilk is like tap without head. Even my breastpad can't hold it for long... It flows everywhere and it's tiring. My insuction sight wasn't paining me before oh but now the pain is out of the world. embarassed embarassed

Rant over
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ahnie: 11:06am On Oct 23, 2017
LadyPrecy:
Mama's please chook mouth for this issue I want dd to start school at 2yrs(kg1) but dh is insisting she won't till she's 2yrs7months. Please what is the appropriate age for a kg1?
Zaynie , Ahnie and all sabi mama's dem.

My opinion tho...2years at kg1 z entirely a No-no for me.she ought to be settled in playclass.don't rush her class up because you see pipo doing so.let her develop alongside her peers.her speech capabilities also counts.and her ability to,answer questions thrown at her correctly.remember children differs.

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 23, 2017
ahnie:

My opinion tho...2years at kg1 z entirely a No-no for me.she ought to be settled in playclass.don't rush her class up because you see pipo doing so.let her develop alongside her peers.her speech capabilities also counts.and her ability to,answer questions thrown at her correctly.remember children differs.
thank you very much Ma, I appreciate your honesty.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 11:14am On Oct 23, 2017
Lmaooooo! Here I was thinking my feet are big! 43 kwa?

Giddyperson:
Haha, Ijebu girl like me I'm way too attached to my clothes, that's a diary post for another day. Shoes I can do for my fellow big feet gang, size 42/43 embarassed. Until then
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 11:16am On Oct 23, 2017
hunniesuzie:
Lmaooooo! Here I was thinking my feet are big! 43 kwa?

embarassed Don't start
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kelizosuy(f): 11:16am On Oct 23, 2017
I think small water touched it yesterday and since then it's been paining me.
They dress it every 3days
hunniesuzie:
Lol, please thank God for flowing milk, some of us looked with torchlight for this and ended up buying one tin of formula a week. Itissettled3 advised someone to use diaper as breastpad (newborn diaper) try it and see if it works for you
Take diclofenac (check in any pharmacy near you), don't carry anything heavier than your baby, no bending, no strain at all. Just take it easy. Anything you cannot do, leave for the next 2 weeks so you can heal properly. Hope you didn't allow water to touch it? How often did they tell you to come for dressing?

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Graciouscharis: 11:21am On Oct 23, 2017
Fyngal1:

Yeah. I’m just coming online. I’m still trying to catch up. Thanks.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Graciouscharis: 11:22am On Oct 23, 2017
zaynie:

Maami you're 24 hours late o cheesy

Let's see for yonder

I be late comer.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 11:26am On Oct 23, 2017
Pls I need tips on how to uninstall faux locs by myself, I've tried but it feels like the extension and my hair have become one. the hairdresser was meant to come to my house this weekend but she kept posting me, and me i'm so tired of this dreads life, i need to fix weavon cry.

@hunniesuzzie, amy other mama

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Graciouscharis: 11:31am On Oct 23, 2017
chimaria:
Good afternoon wonderful Mama's in daa house, have always been on ghost mode on this forum n i must commend It has been educative especially to ftm like me.

Please i need a solution to this problem, my DD usually have this tiny reoccurring boils on her head,she has taken series of antibiotics yet it goes n comes back.Anybody with similar​​ experience? She's 3months n four days n presently having fever.

Ur advice wld be appreciated.Thank you.

Mama, did you just say series of antibiotics? Abeg, take it easy with the drugs. If the boil brings out pus, they may have to carry out an analysis on that to ascertain the organism before prescribing any drug.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Graciouscharis: 11:34am On Oct 23, 2017
tatacherie:

Had to quote this so I don't forget when I get to Benin
I have a mini oven brand new..wedding gift lying there since 2014 will check if in order and pm you
Plus I have knitted boots for baby boys and girls 0-12 months(very fair price)

I’m interested in buying for a boy.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by erne: 11:35am On Oct 23, 2017
Where To Buy Original SHEA-BUTTER & COCONUT OIL in Lagos: 08139458588

BENEFITS
- Smooth Skin
- Healthy Hairs
- Relief from Cold and Catarrh
- Heals Blemishes and Wrinkles
- Removes Stretch Marks

To buy;
08139458588, 08053408939.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by karyss: 11:37am On Oct 23, 2017
Pls I'm interestd in d jolly phonics but m jux a peeper n a liker mostly in d preggy thread.
Wot can I do to partake in ds offer?
Cc. Mam zaynie
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Graciouscharis: 11:54am On Oct 23, 2017
zaynie:
Is there a tailor in the house?
How much would sew curtains :a door and 2 windows?

Please bear in mind you're doing this for charity. kiss

I think I have curtains. I’ll have to confirm this

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
Sorry, no idea. I've never done faux locs

Giddyperson:
Pls I need tips on how to uninstall faux locs by myself, I've tried but it feels like the extension and my hair have become one. the hairdresser was meant to come to my house this weekend but she kept posting me, and me i'm so tired of this dreads life, i need to fix weavon cry.

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 12:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
Giddyperson:

Scissors grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Eminya(f): 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
LadyPrecy:
Mama's please chook mouth for this issue I want dd to start school at 2yrs(kg1) but dh is insisting she won't till she's 2yrs7months. Please what is the appropriate age for a kg1?
Zaynie , Ahnie and all sabi mama's dem.

I think 2yrs for kg1 is too early. I enrolled my son in a sch and he was put in play pen, that they accept pre kg at 2yrs 5months.
Now we have just kg1 and kg2 then Primary 1.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by wholesomegrace: 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
Yellos mums, please advice needed.

My almost twelve months has severe cough. we just finished the whole bottle of amoxil prescribed by the hospital so I started him on palm oil and sugar at night but he was still coughing when I dropped him off at the creche. I was told to use bitter kola and honey but i've ruled out the honey since he never reach 1 year.

Can I give bitter cola. Dey say we will grind it? Thanks all
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ozycy: 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
zaynie:
I'm also using this opportunity to call upon our hanging boot mamas, please bless us with that which you do not need anymore.
Nothing is too small....
Abeg kiss

Baby-thug
Ozycy
Modat

If I dinor call your name, know that twins is coming your way next cycle. If you want to weave it, just mention me and weave it on Mama's Helping Corner this Sunday kiss
Sure I will. Will let you know how I can help. Nice one mama Zaynie

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
Eminya:

I think 2yrs for kg1 is too early. I enrolled my son in a sch and he was put in play pen, that they accept pre kg at 2yrs 5months.
Now we have just kg1 and kg2 then Primary 1.
Thank you so much for your contribution ma'am.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Zheemub(f): 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
Anugod:
Ok... Too bad we have delivery issues. I guess that throws the offer back open to the house, especially to Lagos mamas (lucky yous) who wouldn't have issues with pick up. I'll just have to wait for another lucky opportunity.

Cc:
Bloomingbud
Crystalzoe
Any other mama interested in the 3-way Mothercare Baby Carrier.
Try post office. It's cheaper too.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 12:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
enque:

Scissors grin grin grin
lol I've actually thought a lot about just chopping it all off from the root cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Bloomingbud(f): 1:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
Anugod:
Ok... Too bad we have delivery issues. I guess that throws the offer back open to the house, especially to Lagos mamas (lucky yous) who wouldn't have issues with pick up. I'll just have to wait for another lucky opportunity.

Cc:
Bloomingbud
Cry..lzoe
Any other mama interested in the 3-way Mothercare Baby Carrier.

I'm just seeing this, I'm in Lagos how can I get it pls.
Liftedhands
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
October Nappy News from Mima Bear -

http://mailchi.mp/5f21f50aa985/october-nappy-news-from-mima-bear

do not forget to subscribe in link below:

http://eepurl.com/c3glDf

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1223) (1224) (1225) (1226) (1227) (1228) (1229) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.