Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1673) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4385434 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Licious07(f): 3:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
JGracious:

Happy Birthday in arrears handsome Joshua. God bless you child!

Thanks for the good wishes. We appreciate. E ma binu that there was no nairaland rice.
I don't have the nerve for parties ni o so I kukuma did
DIY with cake and small decor.
We took the cake to creche and ate chicken at home...datsall

enque...vision 2020 is good na..make man pikin rest body small. smiley

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Zino89: 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
princecemo:
HURRAY!!!
New Arrival
Super Neat Baby CAR SEAT
PRICE RANGE'S FROM 8K to 20k
Chicco
GRACCO
PEG-PEREGO
BABEESEAT
SAFETY
BABY TREND
MINIMONDO
URBINI

ALL THESE ARE AMERICAN CAR SEATS, VERY FOAMY AND DURABLE.
WE ALSO HAVE A SET OF CAR SEATS for TWINS
CALL ME TODAY OR WHATSAPP FOR PICTURES 07032886943
DELIVERY ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA.
sent you a msg on whatsapp
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Licious07(f): 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2018
Sansa143:
About yesterday!
Happy Birthday in arrears darling Jay. May God bless and keep you!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Pweetiebabe(f): 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2018
Nimi22 or Kelizosuy abeg one of u should send Address sharp sharp I need to DHL dis boy to u, am not finding his gummy body romantic again haaaha I can't even type in peace with my phone again, if I give him toy he will drop it once he sees my phone and start dragging and crying for d phone.

His crawling no be here cos na reverse he dey take crawl he will b moving back instead of front

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
FloraEC:

Please the feeding schedule/time, do you write it in a paper or what?
They resume 7:30am & close 2:30pm but you can request for extra lesson and my daughter eats 4/5 times in a day(mainly cereals) depending on my mood.

u can make a list of feeding time with the instructions on what to feed at what time(s) and give to them every morning when u drop her off.
I dont do that cos my dd started creche at 3 months, so her nanny has gotten used to her feeding schedule, but i think rofemiguwa was doing that when her dd started creche and it went quite well
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2018
happy birthday in arears jayden @sansa143
happy birthday giddybaby @giddypersons

how time flies o, I still remember una birth announcements smiley
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Licious07(f): 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
Nimi22 or Kelizosuy abeg one of u should send Address sharp sharp I need to DHL dis boy to u, am not finding his gummy body romantic again haaaha I can't even type in peace with my phone again, if I give him toy he will drop it once he sees my phone and start dragging and crying for d phone.

His crawling no be here cos na reverse he dey take crawl he will b moving back instead of front

Hahahaha,please dont DHL him ooo. Boys are usually very clingy. DS and I practically share my phone too. I downloaded some nursery ryhmes from Chuchutv. so he was dragging the phone. Right now,he only drags the phone when he wants to watch or when he wants to "make a phone call" or play with the flashlight. lol....as for crawling,that was how we started too. We did reverse till we graduated to one leg forward crawling and now at 11 months trying to take some steps. Don't worry momma,enjoy the moment grin grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Licious07(f): 4:39pm On Apr 20, 2018
Happy birthday Giddybaby. I remember when momma was updating us in the labor room grin God bless you darling. @Giddyperson
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by FloraEC(f): 5:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
enque:

u can make a list of feeding time with the instructions on what to feed at what time(s) and give to them every morning when u drop her off.
I dont do that cos my dd started creche at 3 months, so her nanny has gotten used to her feeding schedule, but i think rofemiguwa was doing that when her dd started creche and it went quite well

Thanks dear, I'm grateful
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2018
Mzleemah:
Can i use soya beans poowder + baby formula for my baby's pap?
queensnow
Zaynie
enque
other sabi mamas
Yes please I guess baby formula is baby milk right? U can do pap + formula or soya + formula or all of the above it's fine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 6:34pm On Apr 20, 2018
Sansa143:
About yesterday!
Chim ooo, my chest..

Why didn't you mention me nah cry
Can I see him from another side?

Happy birthday in arrears to him. kiss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 6:34pm On Apr 20, 2018
Licious07:
Happy birthday Giddybaby. I remember when momma was updating us in the labor room grin God bless you darling. @Giddyperson
Thanks a lot to everyone that's wished us a happy birthday, wasn't even expecting it. God bless. I've been in such a terrible mood today, even Giddybaby sef is not happy because we are in the middle of cold turkey weaning her. Fortunately the party is next week, you are all e-nvited cheesy

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 6:41pm On Apr 20, 2018
Giddyperson:
Thanks a lot to everyone that's wished us a happy birthday, wasn't even expecting it. God bless. I've been in such a terrible mood today, even Giddybaby sef is not happy because we are in the middle of cold turkey weaning her. Fortunately the party is next week, you are all e-nvited cheesy
Happy birthday to her grin cheesy

Pinshure nko?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nimi22(f): 6:57pm On Apr 20, 2018
Pweetiebabe:

Oya pm for address ASAP let him come and play with his friend. I just started enjoying my freedom these last 2 days. I can enter kitchen without having to sing to someone on the door way, without backing him or enduring his cries from the sitting room. Since he started crawling he plays alone so I'm enjoying the moment. From the beginning I didn't even allow him access to my fone so it's only when he sees his reflection on the phone that he's excited. No be when I drop my phone he go see am? For now let's enjoy our TV cartoons.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nimi22(f): 7:00pm On Apr 20, 2018
Happy birthday giddybaby of Giddyperson. May you be blessed and be a blessing to your generation.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MamaDG: 7:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
Sansa143:
Clears throat,picks mic
Thank you all for the likes and bday wishes to my darling son.As u have celebrated with us,so shall people gather to celebrate you too.Thank you so much.

And guess what has bin happening now?
Jay is making serious progress
Am experiencing the Joys of motherhood right now,i have bin smiling like one mumu here
Watching Jay taking more than five steps at a go is soul lifting.
Is official,we are walking
Happy Belated birthday to baby Jay...may u remain joy to ur household and the whole world at large. cheers
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MamaDG: 7:33pm On Apr 20, 2018
Giddyperson:
i will always remember Jay and giddybaby's birthday cos I silently followed u guys' delivery cos we shared the same lmp.. Happy birthday giddybaby.... continue to grow in God wisdom and understanding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by soonest(f): 7:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
mummyjayson, not yet o! You can start at 4months with support of course. For me i dont bother till 5months plus. I trust you all are fine. Cheers.

Congrats to all the birthday babies, giddyperson, sansa143 etc. May they continue to make you proud.

This thread runs sha
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lululuv(f): 7:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
jazzyjazz:

Get a sippy cup with this type of mouth.
You kid may be like mine that doesn't know how to suck from a straw.

I got him a real fancy, big straw water bottle but he couldn't drink from it cos he doesn't know how to suck a straw. As soon as I bought this one in the picture, he would collect it himself and drink by himself till the water finishes

It's well, will go buy tomorrow. And the price of these cups sef no be here
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lululuv(f): 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2018
enque:

my kiddo was like that, i buy different cups tire o....now she loves water so much that the first thing she does when she wakes up is to drink water

wait till u start potty training cheesy cheesy grin grin

I can't wait oo.
ABEG when do i start potty training?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 7:55pm On Apr 20, 2018
lululuv:

It's well, will go buy tomorrow. And the price of these cups sef no be here

I got the one in the picture for 1800
I don't really like it because if you leave water in it for too long like a whole day, it starts to smell and I don't understand why.

So I have to wash it multiple times per day.

I want to buy another one sef
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lululuv(f): 8:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
jazzyjazz:

I got the one in the picture for 1800
I don't really like it because if you leave water in it for too long like a whole day, [b]it starts to smell [/b]and I don't understand why.

So I have to wash it multiple times per day.

I want to buy another one sef

U can imagine 1800 na small money? The smell could be as a result of a by spitting water bak into d bottle.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 8:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
lululuv:

U can imagine 1800 na small money? The smell could be as a result of a by spitting water bak into d bottle.

But that doesn't happen with his other bottles.
This is the only one that smells and it's quite annoying

One time I put water and he didn't even use the bottle that day, next day the thing was smelling

Na the money de vex me
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by omotolanibaby(f): 9:49pm On Apr 20, 2018
Pweetiebabe:

the crawling part is normal nah, that's Wat they do 1st ,they crawl going backwards 1st,my son did d same 2.now I put him in walker and he loves moving with it. so I can rest or do other things
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2018
jazzyjazz:

But that doesn't happen with his other bottles.
This is the only one that smells and it's quite annoying

One time I put water and he didn't even use the bottle that day, next day the thing was smelling

Na the money de vex me
happens with my office cup, maybe it's the material it's made from
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by completey(f): 10:12pm On Apr 20, 2018
booqee:
My sweet oyindamola is 2month old today. cheesy

Wow!! See our pretty lady. You are Blessed my baby.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
completey:

Wow!! See our pretty lady. You are Blessed my baby.
thanks teamie!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
lioha:

Wow! cutie cutie
thanks cappo!

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2018
imurboss:

Aww so adorable... kiss kissto her
thanks mama
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2018
wowdiva:

Cutie!
thanks mama!

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 11:02pm On Apr 20, 2018
Giddyperson:
happens with my office cup, maybe it's the material it's made from

Maybe it's the material just like you said
And to think it's nuby o

Mtcheew

How was the birthday?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 11:02pm On Apr 20, 2018
FloraEC:

Thanks dear, I'm grateful

Any more questions?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1670) (1671) (1672) (1673) (1674) (1675) (1676) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.