Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (1762) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4385470 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) (1765) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Julyborn: 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2018
Pweetiebabe,
the Lord Himself will console you from above. Yes, this should not have happened but God is still All-powerful, He can and will make you laugh again. Trust Him still.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mbliz(f): 10:14pm On Jun 03, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
My journey here ends for now, my son has gone to rest with the lord
I am really sorry for the loss of your son...please take heart...God will see you through
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tatacherie: 10:28pm On Jun 03, 2018
@ Pweetiebabe only God can calm this storm
I pray he gives your entire family the fortitude to bear this great loss and give you double for the pain
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by redsocks(f): 12:01am On Jun 04, 2018
cry cry Lord Almighty, comfort pweetibabe. I said a prayer for you but God knows best. Take heart.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by VivyGift(f): 12:06am On Jun 04, 2018
Pweetiebabe, I'm so sorry about your loss. May the holy spirit comfort you. I sympathize with you dear
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by completey(f): 12:22am On Jun 04, 2018
Ma'am Pweetiebabe it is a terrible thing for a parent to see the end of her child but who are we to question God? Please take heart ( I know it is difficult) but please. There is nothing we can all do to bring him back. And you can never forget him. Is it the good and bad experiences during pregnancy that will be forgotten or the childbirth pain.
The glow in his face when he smiles, your feelings whenever he sucks at your breast and the sight when he is sleeping. Please keep these as sweet memories of him. cry cry cry cry cry
God that has used him to open your womb will give you many more kids who will be with you till old age.

10 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mummyjayson(f): 4:01am On Jun 04, 2018
@pweetiebabe,,, the Lord will give you double for your tears,,,, take heart sis,,, cry cryit is well,,, We await your testimony.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tinkybabe(f): 5:45am On Jun 04, 2018
@pweetiebabe,, my heart bleeds.. pls take heart. This is too sad. May the host of heaven comfort you.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Lotannad2: 5:55am On Jun 04, 2018
It is well wt u pwettiebabe! May u find peace in the midst of this storm.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by katchycouture(f): 7:42am On Jun 04, 2018
ftmum:

Help me thank God oooo, my son now take bread, cake , akara and now beans ( though I still have to puree it for him)

Thank God the drug that we were told to buy, on a normal day, my son DOESN'T IT. As in once he sees food he starts to cry profusely as if you want to Lee him to the extend that our landlord will come and knock at our door.....it's that bad I tell you.

We have been to different pediatrician to complain about his eating habits and his weight. But thank God now, he is the one that do cry for food now.

I know with time he will catch up in times of weight grin

Please what drug did u give him?? My dd doesn't eat atall too, although she is still big and gaining good weight but she lives on only breast milk.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by foreverjoy00: 8:32am On Jun 04, 2018
Pweetiebabe, I'm so sorry about your loss. May almighty God comfort you. I sympathise with you and your family
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Glowprincess: 8:59am On Jun 04, 2018
Pweetiebabe I'm so sorry about your son. May God see you through this trying time
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by feddy27: 9:07am On Jun 04, 2018
Pweetiebabe:

o dear! cry cry cry

May the good Lord comfort you embarassed embarassed
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 9:19am On Jun 04, 2018
Re all this talk about fake silverbird and original. Some children's skins are more sensitive than others. It is not advisable to put silverbird on an infant's skin. My son had terrible reaction from silverbird on his skin that I even bought in healthplus so it has nothing to do with fake or original. If you do it and it works, then thank God for you but it's not something I would advise or recommend. Put on clothes, use to steam yes no problem

cc Silverbird users grin

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by opejulie10: 9:40am On Jun 04, 2018
pweetiebabe....it is well with your soul....
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 9:47am On Jun 04, 2018
katchycouture:

Please what drug did u give him?? My dd doesn't eat atall too, although she is still big and gaining good weight but she lives on only breast milk.
I think it's Dinamogen(not sure of the spelling). I didn't get to use d drug again, my ds appetite came back in full force after deworming him.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 9:49am On Jun 04, 2018
Pwettibabe, words fail me, I don't even know what to say, been crying since this news came to my phone this morning. Take heart nne, it's a pity but who are we to question God. May the Good God comfort you in a way only him can Amen.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 10:03am On Jun 04, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
Jesus!!!!! God please console your daughter.
I don't know what to say for now.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 10:32am On Jun 04, 2018
completey:
Ma'am Pweetiebabe it is a terrible thing for a parent to see the end of her child but who are we to question God? Please take heart ( I know it is difficult) but please. There is nothing we can all do to bring him back. And you can never forget him. Is it the good and bad experiences during pregnancy that will be forgotten or the childbirth pain.
The glow in his face when he smiles, your feelings whenever he sucks at your breast and the sight when he is sleeping
. Please keep these as sweet memories of him. cry cry cry cry cry
God that has used him to open your womb will give you many more kids who will be with you till old age.
Hmmmmmm, At d bolded really got me. God please watch over our children and keep them from untimely death.
A big AMEN to the prayer.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 10:52am On Jun 04, 2018
hunniesuzie:
Re all this talk about fake silverbird and original. Some children's skins are more sensitive than others. It is not advisable to put silverbird on an infant's skin. My son had terrible reaction from silverbird on his skin that I even bought in healthplus so it has nothing to do with fake or original. If you do it and it works, then thank God for you but it's not something I would advise or recommend. Put on clothes, use to steam yes no problem

cc Silverbird users grin

cc silverbird cinema goers tongue
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Itanna: 11:12am On Jun 04, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
Sorry ma. The lord will give u d fortitude to bear d loss. May he give u tripple 4 d loss and u will rejoice more than ever. So shall it be .
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Zino89: 11:41am On Jun 04, 2018
Pweetiebabe:
Jesus Christ ! Please take heart
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 11:47am On Jun 04, 2018
Pweetiebabe:

cry cry cry cry cry...... Oh God, you know the best

Please take heart.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by wholesomegrace: 12:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
Pweetiebabe:

I'm shocked beyond words. May the good Lord console this momma. Haaa! It is well
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by zeezaa(f): 12:57pm On Jun 04, 2018
Pweetibabe may God console you and give u the strength and Grace to bear this loss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by karyss: 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
Ahhhhhh.... Dis is hard o. God pls heal ur daughter.@ pweetibabe.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by wowdiva: 1:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
Pweetiebabe:

I just opened to check on you and I saw this. I went numb for mins, I am so so sorry for this great loss
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by CoolOne1: 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2018
@ cappo pweetiebabe,May God comfort u.So so Sorry. It is well with you and your household.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ahnie: 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
I think it's Dinamogen(not sure of the spelling). I didn't get to use d drug again, my ds appetite came back in full force after deworming him.

Dynamogen....but its advisable not to administer the entire contents to the child.please don't ever try it.one or two drops ok.by the way...Anugod you're zino's birthday buddy.happy birthday in advance!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Goldenheart002(f): 1:31pm On Jun 04, 2018
Dis isn't pleasant to hear, no mother deserves dis but God remain unquestionable! Take heart cappo pweetiebabe, afflictions shall not rise again. To all mothers here and elsewhere, dis will not be our portion in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Licious07(f): 1:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
@pweetiebabe, Oh Lord..... May God comfort you and the entire family. embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by humbleofficer(f): 1:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
Good Afternoon House,

Pleaseeee I need a fairly used Baby's COT for my new baby girl at affordable price.

Kindly Quote me if you have.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1759) (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) (1765) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.