Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,427 members, 7,781,246 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:14 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4360012 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ahnie: 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
I hav switched back to my boy..and lil Zino took it without struggling.thnks@megilicious

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by cutiereborn(f): 11:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
cutiereborn:
Good afternoon Mamas, Hqappy Sunday!
Please, my BG has this lil boil like pimples on her sclap(skull). When I first noticed it the day before yesterday, I used oilve oil on it & it disappered but more has come up today. Please wat do I do? I don't know if she is reacting to something.She has hair on her head.
Cc: Nurse kaffy4bill & othher experienced mamas.
Please can anyone help me out?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by mummy2be: 11:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
glassy2606:
And he is been doin well wth d formula until recently when he started pooping almost after every feed and his poop is watery.I wash his bottle myself nd I sterilis don't understand d sudden change and now I even want to change his formula cos we ve exhuststed d one we have and he eats alot
cow and gate is good,or aptamiI

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by firsttymum(f): 1:23am On Nov 30, 2015
glassy2606:
Thanks mum,his poop is watery yellowish in colour does not have mucur and he poops like 5times in 24hrs nd not as smelly as it was b4
Hmmmm if he's eating well.... U don't have a problem
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Godsglory4: 10:30am On Nov 30, 2015
GOOD NEWS!!!
Hello Mummies in the house especially those that their children don't like to eat.
I have a sure and tested answer to @sheweezy question that her baby doesn't like to eat.
And to all mothers here that their babies has refuse to eat, here is the right answer.
I tested a product that a friend told us about on our child when he refused to eat and discovered it works.
After that I prescribed for a friend also, to my surprise the result was also positive.
This product will not only make your child eat but it is also full of natural vitamins needed for body.
So, when I saw the effects I start dealing in the product.
Try this product and your child will eat like never before.
Please contact me on o8185760468 now!!!
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by maran1983(f): 10:35am On Nov 30, 2015
Godsglory4:
GOOD NEWS!!!
Hello Mummies in the house especially those that their children don't like to eat.
I have a sure and tested answer to @sheweezy question that her baby doesn't like to eat.
And to all mothers here that their babies has refuse to eat, here is the right answer.
I tested a product that a friend told us about on our child when he refused to eat and discovered it works.
After that I prescribed for a friend also, to my surprise the result was also positive.
This product will not only make your child eat but it is also full of natural vitamins needed for body.
So, when I saw the effects I start dealing in the product.
Try this product and your child will eat like never before.
Please contact me on o8185760468 now!!!

Hello dear, why not state the product here so everyone can learn from you, instead of people having to contact you outside of this forum.

Meanwhile, mothers, please, let us be careful about what we give to our babies all in a bid to make them plumpy/fat/weighty. May God continue to help us protect our children, and keep them in good health. Amen

23 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by world(f): 11:18am On Nov 30, 2015
Plsssooo mamas in the house make una come helpooo....my one month old baby has a big navel and and it seem like something is moving inside the navel..something like worm....abegoooo make una helpoooo. I called my mum to ask she has no ideal wat that could be.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Godsglory4: 11:25am On Nov 30, 2015
Amen and Thanks maran,
The product is not just available every where that's why I put my number here for supply. It's called kidco
More over, it does not cause any harm because it is an organic product which is trusted and has many global health certifications which shows it save to be consumed. It has NO SIDE EFFECTS as it is natural.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hajarahbadmus(f): 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
world:
Plsssooo mamas in the house make una come helpooo....my one month old baby has a big navel and and it seem like something is moving inside the navel..something like worm....abegoooo make una helpoooo. I called my mum to ask she has no ideal wat that could be.

madam, take ur baby to a pediatrician. it cld b umbilical hernia. my baby's navel just started going big whn he clocked 7months and it gets bigger whn he cries..his doctor asked me to observe it and watch if it gets bigger than it is or not. .
long story abeg..just c a doctor so ur mind can b at rest..

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hajarahbadmus(f): 12:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
hello mamas..
I am so sorry I am just responding to my cc's..been battling with Ms, exams and my thesis. it is well
for ur coconut oil pls contact
08168595034 via whatsapp..
thanks for ur patronage..
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AmJane(f): 1:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
world:
Please ma take your baby to a good hospital for medical assessment to clear your doubts.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AmJane(f): 1:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
Our sabi mamas I greet o. Please how long does it take for menstruation to return/start after child birth; and once it starts, does it fluctuate? Mine started last month after eight months post delivery. I am supposed to see it again last week for this month but for where. Instead, I have been experiencing abdominal cramps since that last week. I have been feeling funny also. is it normal. Anyone with this experience before. Could it be another missionary journey Our sabi mamas I greet o. Please how long does it take for menstruation to return/start after child birth; and once it starts, does it fluctuate? Mine started last month after eight months post delivery. I am supposed to see it again last week for this month but for where. Instead, I have been experiencing abdominal cramps since that last week. I have been feeling funny also. is it normal. Anyone with this experience before. Could it be another missionary journey

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
ozycy:
Pls I want to know if anyone here have used both angel diaper , dry love and molfix. Which one is the best if you ve used any two or 3 of them? Tnx
molfix is good. my LO got it as a gift, and is very okay.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by adaokwy13: 2:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
Pls Hw much is aptamil
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by opella(f): 3:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
adaokwy13:
Pls Hw much is aptamil
Here in Ph I buy it #4900 at times #5000.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Cherlene(f): 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
Greetings

I RECENTLY gave birth to another BEAUTIFUL girl. ♡my third daughter

- Seems my ANGEL has gas pain, any RECOMMENDATIONS to soothe the physical discomfort?

Cherlene

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by bolseas(f): 3:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
adaokwy13:
Pls Hw much is aptamil

In Ikorodu, it fluctuates between 5,200 and 5,400.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tchiwinnie: 3:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
AmJane:
Our sabi mamas I greet o. Please how long does it take for menstruation to return/start after child birth; and once it starts, does it fluctuate? Mine started last month after eight months post delivery. I am supposed to see it again last week for this month but for where. Instead, I have been experiencing abdominal cramps since that last week. I have been feeling funny also. is it normal. Anyone with this experience before. Could it be another missionary journey ??
Yea, it fluctuates wen it returns. To kp ur mind at rest, u cld do a PT esp if u ve bn having unprotected kpekus.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tchiwinnie: 3:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
Cherlene:
Greetings

I RECENTLY gave birth to another BEAUTIFUL girl. ♡my third daughter

- Seems my ANGEL has gas pain, any RECOMMENDATIONS to soothe the physical discomfort?

Cherlene

Congrats dear. Most tyms, u just hv to wait it out. U cld do tummy tym wt her, lie her on ur tummy. Also bicycle motion too cld help
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tchiwinnie: 3:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
world:
Mama pls relax o. there re no worms in ur baby's tummy. Hope u dont keep pressing it. Does he wriggle in pain? Its probably his intestines dat pushes into it from tym to tym. Bt just tk him to d hsptl for proper assessment.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Eminya(f): 3:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
cutiereborn:
Please can anyone help me out?
I really have no idea o. Sabi mama's pls answer her.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Eminya(f): 4:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
Pls mama's how did you avoid vaginal farts after you delivered your lo's? a friend told me i won't escape it, that it happens to everyone, pls is it true? Though am yet to experience it.
cc: kaffy4bill missmalachi ahnie firsttymum modath tchiwinnie and all sabi mama's
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kcpumping(m): 4:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
babythug:

It's a bit too early for colic IMO. It is possible he's not getting enough bm in the 1st place hence the *incessant* crying and sucking.

He may also be generally uncomfortable with the environment which could cause lack of sleep! although generally at that age they don't sleep much. How many layers of clothes is he wearing? Is the room airy(shouldn't be too cold or windy oh)?

If you're extremely concerned by his not pooing maybe you should see a Dr.

Pele and welcome to the vigilante club wink

thanks dear ii was actually told by Dr DAT it is normal but do u think so and what is colic IMO
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by stadora(f): 4:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
omogemi:

ori oyo is shea butter that hs been mixed with other medicinal stuff n its sold mostly in govt health centres. sorry i dont knw d english name neither do i knw d name of ela in english. i just knw its a fungal infection
k, thanks 4 d response
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by firsttymum(f): 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
world:
take your child to the hospital na
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by maxiflexi(f): 5:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hi stadora, Ori is shea butter, while Elaa is a kind of infantile eczema.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ahnie: 5:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
My Dear,it happenned to me oo...mehn i was fartin uncontrollably,fartin some smelly devilish things.funny enuf my sweet Nnedim(mil)was cheerin me up to let the round bags of farts out. Mr Ahlex had to summon a family meetin n i had to sign to cease fartin...for where,iffah hear say e stop,mehn it was embarassin tho.d ikebe was just leakin farts out anyhow.it stopped 90percent,wen Zino clocked 3months,but it haff stop finally.iffah dey remember am,ah go dey laff.my DEAR,THEM TALK SAY,its caused by your not closin your legs when sittin after givin birth.some say..the womb dey contract bac to it original shape.dont worry,you 'l get over it
Eminya:
Pls mama's how did you avoid vaginal farts after you delivered your lo's? a friend told me i won't escape it, that it happens to everyone, pls is it true? Though am yet to experience it.
cc: kaffy4bill missmalachi ahnie firsttymum modath tchiwinnie and all sabi mama's

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tchiwinnie: 6:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
Eminya:
I don't think every1 experiences it. I think its more in pple whose sutures break down.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ahnie: 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
Pls explain the sutures break down part ma'am
tchiwinnie:
I don't think every1 experiences it. I think its more in pple whose sutures break down.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Cherlene(f): 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
tchiwinnie:
Congrats dear. Most tyms, u just hv to wait it out. U cld do tummy tym wt her, lie her on ur tummy. Also bicycle motion too cld help

Thank you dear.

- I tried the CLOCKWISE TUMMY RUB
- The bicycle massage technique

Today I gave her two small tspns of LUKEWARM boiled water.

Cherlene
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by cutiereborn(f): 7:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
Eminya:

I really have no idea o. Sabi mama's pls answer her.

Thank you Ma for replying, still waiting for other sabi mamas to reply.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kaffy4bill(f): 7:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
cutiereborn:
Good afternoon Mamas, Hqappy Sunday!
Please, my BG has this lil boil like pimples on her sclap(skull). When I first noticed it the day before yesterday, I used oilve oil on it & it disappered but more has come up today. Please wat do I do? I don't know if she is reacting to something.She has hair on her head.
Cc: Nurse kaffy4bill & othher experienced mamas.

Am so sorry for the late response, how is she doin now? Did u change soap and cream for her or any change in environment or even food if u think it's an allergy.
Cc: tchiwinnie

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: Hadebiimiipee(f), Amara97(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.