Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,570 members, 7,801,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (592) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4384224 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by helovesme(f): 11:22pm On Aug 28, 2016
maureensylvia:
attention:

mrs dunamit

it's true that u asked for help online, I offered to help out, I received 3 pms from mothers here on this forum that u are not genuine.

I overlooked it, till I received ur facebook username and from ur pix....Am sorry to say, u and ur family are well to do, including ur baby, I saw no reason that will make u to ask for help online

I would have love to continue where I stopped, but seeing those pics in ur profile convinced me, even if it's true, find something and do, stop asking for money, maybe it's cos women on this thread are emotional and soft

whether scam or not, resist from asking for money online and save urself the embarrassment. pray to ur God for help

this has thought me a lesson

Sighs! First someone claims she's Pourtmout. Now you are claiming that just because she appears "okay" from her pictures, she's obviously not in need of cash. I did check her out on Facebook and honestly by my own standards, without any disrespect, she's not by any means someone i would class a "bigz galz" or living the fairy tale lifestyle.

Pictures have never and will never be the best way of judging a person's finances. Besides, people can be "comfortable" today and then something happens (loss of job, bad business decision, etc) and then they end up struggling and living from hand to mouth.

I have seen instances where people are all smiley and shining on the outside when behind closed doors, all the have for dinner everyday of the week is eba with no hope of where the next meal will come from.

Personally, I have had to bail friends out with good jobs just because something came up and they were out of cash before the next pay day. Things are hard for many people and pictures/Facebook posts are not the best way to judge or reach a conclusion on a person's current financial status. I have also had my own "broke" moments.

The fact remains that she has come to this forum to ask for help. She has used her real name and details. That alone takes a lot of guts!!

Whatever she needs the funds for - baby clothes, food for her baby, a new pair of shoes, makeup, asoebi- it's her headache. Whatever it is that she needs money for, it takes desperation and a case of "no option else" to come online to ask annoymous people to help out.

If you want to help her, please do and leave her to her conscience. If not, please ignore. smiley

32 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ozycy: 1:04am On Aug 29, 2016
I saw a post about how to make baby rice and also corn.
My question is, is there no way to make the baby rice/corn to be just like the packaged ones so when I want to feed baby, I don't have to cook with a pot rather I will just use warm water and prepare like packaged cereals.

Can we also make baby milk ? Lol (I know the answer to this question but I need more answers lol) cos it's baby milk that's even the most expensive
I buy Aptamil 900g and sometimes it doesn't even last up to 2 weeks. This "change" era is not even helping matters atall.
My sabi mamas over to you.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by kotias003: 2:21am On Aug 29, 2016
tchiwinnie:
First of all, calm down mama, as emotions can also affect breastmilk production. U can be expressing in d meantym while u ensure he/she s properly positioned during breastfeeding.Pls don't stop breastfeeding as its too early for that.

Thanks mama
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by babythug(f): 2:57am On Aug 29, 2016
ozycy:
My question is, is there no way to make the baby rice/corn to be just like the packaged ones so when I want to feed baby, I don't have to cook with a pot rather I will just use warm water and prepare like packaged cereals.

Can we also make baby milk ? Lol (I know the answer to this question but I need more answers lol) cos it's baby milk that's even the most expensive
I buy Aptamil 900g and sometimes it doesn't even last up to 2 weeks. This "change" era is not even helping matters atall.

LOL@ your post! That milk meme na breastfeeding be the way oh! even i have *humbled* myself and i'm preaching exclusive right now wink

Won't your baby too be humble and accept other cheaper brands of formula? cheesy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by IryNky: 4:44am On Aug 29, 2016
viviparity:
My ppl una doo.longestime. I need help pls .i saw my period ten months post delivery (July ). did n't see it August hv tested but is negative
Helo mama i'm told child spacing drugs can affect ur cycle.just calm down
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by soonest(f): 6:52am On Aug 29, 2016
ozycy:

Lol. The packaged ones have been enzymatically hydrolysed so easier to prepare and digest. Unlike the ones we make ourselves that is still d crude form with tough starch and the rest.

@viviparity, the menstrual cycle takes sometime to regularize. I hv had 60days and 21 days intervals since AF started post partum. So relax

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onegai(f): 7:32am On Aug 29, 2016
I really think we should.drop Dumanit's case off this thread and focus on what we all came for. If we all start pouring out our needs here, one would be shocked to find out that some mums are in horrid situations but are quietly living their lives. Maureensylvia, I understand where you're coming from and sadly, it is very true: a lot of times, someone comes to NL ask for help and people check their Facebook and see that they are doing better than those about to donate to them. Yes, they may need money (who doesn't?) but their situation was not so dire as they painted. It happens a lot (I believe Blank may know something but doesn't wish to share, I know that regular commenters on certain sections of NL are usually able to dig up stuff faster and some of them have multiple monikers/old monikers). The fact that 3 other people contacted you and warned you off is cause for concern (on NL a genuine case will have no issues and abundant help will pour in, that's how it works 90% of the time). The easiest thing to do is to come to an anonymous forum and beg for help, it is easier online than to ask people you know.
Prettyhurts alluded to the fact that Jos is not an expensive place to survive, I would expect even more frantic pleas from mothers in Lagos (where N20k monthly is a joke). Begging is not a crime, but it does feel upsetting when you were about to give out of the N30,000 you have to live through the month of September (and you need N50,000 in Lagos) to someone who needed only N15,000 to live through September in Benin (but still wanted a bit more).

Please let us focus on what we came here to do: offer advise and emotional support and leave money out of it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by helovesme(f): 7:43am On Aug 29, 2016
ozycy:

This is like asking for the recipe for Kellogg's corn flakes and peak evaporated milk grin grin

In addition to what soonest has said, these baby meals are fortified at the right quantity with various essential nutrients needed by a baby. They've also gone through rigorous testing.

The fact remains that having children ain't cheap and there's always one cost/expenses or another.

The trick to not feeling the "financial squeeze" especially for first time parents is to deny yourself of one basic "need/luxury" you were used to before you had your baby and then replace it with the cost of your baby's essentials. For example, I loveeeeeee lipsticks and I have got a lot of them - different shades and brands. I will just walk into a store, sit down and start trying different shades and I will always walk out with at least two. embarassed embarassed A MAC lipstick costs much more than a tub of Aptamil, so do the maths. I have since stopped the habit.

Yours might be refusing to buy asoebi for an event because the cost of the fabric + tailoring will pay for 3 tubs of aptamil. It also might be opting for wigs rather than "sew in" (wigs are cheaper on the long run than going to the salon every 2 weeks). So just sit down and think of one personal "need/luxury" and cross it off your list. smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onegai(f): 7:51am On Aug 29, 2016
ozycy:

Is your case not better than madam Baby E whom I was forced to buy Gerber milk that costs N10,000 and then she suddenly refused to drink anymore grin the way I shouted at her that day, screaming fluently in my language that I cannot speak more than 50% of on a good day! Or when I bought her broccoli and cauliflower (at N1400 apiece) and she turned her nose up at it? Infact she's still wearing some of her 9-12 months clothes as punishment (let's see the little boy that will think she's cute in undersized dresses tongue grin )

The food you cook will be more nutritious most times (all that processing will destroy certain good and bad stuff because it has to be perfect for every child around the world eating it). Just store it well. I've also decided to stop buying separate milk for baby E, she's old enough to drink cows milk (which she still hates drinking till today) so lessen expenses. Himself that used to turn his nose up at my cloth wipes uses them gratefully nowadays cheesy

8 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by DANZAK(f): 8:12am On Aug 29, 2016
@.Lifted hands and Babythug, thanks for your mamaly advice and concern.
Baby D is doing a lot better now. The stooling has stopped.for now and I have tried feeding him a different formula last nite. Still observing him because of the green stool. Just pray that one will stop too.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 8:21am On Aug 29, 2016
Maureensylvia the people that contacted you what prove (asides your perception of her Fb profile) did they give you to seal your mind that she is fraud?

All the same do what please you none can force your hand to do what you don't want to do.

Blank has refused to back up her accusations seriously cant understand why

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 8:47am On Aug 29, 2016
Viviparity long time periods do skip and then return the next month and like someone said if you are on bcp or fp that too disrupts, just keep calm and observe it will eventually show.

Ozycy lol at DIY for baby milk grin me self won't mind o lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 8:48am On Aug 29, 2016
DANZAK:
@.Lifted hands and Babythug, thanks for your mam.aly advice and concern.
Baby D is doing a lot better now. The stooling has stopped.for now and I have tried feeding him a different formula last nite. Still observing him because of the green stool. Just pray that one will stop too.
Amen it will take care dear.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by helovesme(f): 9:26am On Aug 29, 2016
Liftedhands:
Maureensylvia the people that contacted you what prove (asides your perception of her Fb profile) did they give you to seal your mind that she is fraud?

All the same do what please you none can force your hand to do what you don't want to do.

Blank has refused to back up her accusations seriously cant understand why

The fact is blank has no evidence or proof to suggest Dunamit is a con.

The only slight similarity between Pourtmout and Dunamit is their writing style - the both do not use paragraphs in between their posts. Everything is just sentences with no breaks. This is the only thing she can pick on. However, there are still major differences in their writing styles. One uses abbreviations, for example, "once" written as "1ce" while the other spells everything out in full. Dunamit has been very consistent with her writing style - right from her first post with her moniker down to the email she sent me.

Myself, alphahandmaiden and onegai have similar writing style. But does that mean we are the same person?? Hell no!!!

Besides, her previous posts and questions on this thread and the pregnancy thread are all proof that's she's female and not a man like Pourtmout. Her Facebook profile also confirms she is female and she has a child.

People used to be so accommodating towards people genuinely in need on this forum. What happened undecided I was expecting some mums based in Jos to volunteer to meet up with Dunamit, verify her claims and then we all can rally around her and support her using the little we have.

18 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onegai(f): 9:46am On Aug 29, 2016
Liftedhands:

Ozycy lol at DIY for baby milk grin me self won't mind o lipsrsealed

There is actually a recipe for formula. I heard about it from my Lactaction group back then. But it is the craziest stuff and requires fresh milk, not powdered. Some of the truly crazy parents even prefer to use raw, unpasteurized fresh milk. There have been some medical disasters from the fresh milk (especially combined with the fact that these parents tend to not like Vaccinations for their children) but a lot of the parents say that prefer their own mix of formula (as they are all about the no-chemical, organic lifestyle). I've heard of the soy one, the cow milk one and another. Google the recipe for knowledge's sake but I did not tell you to try it o!

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 9:46am On Aug 29, 2016
I have tried not to say anything on this issue, so i will try keep it short....ish and keep my comments general.

Facebook is not absolute proof that someone is living the highlife. If you look at my facebook page you will think my father is dangote.... we all post the "champagne"part of our lifestyles and leave the "purewater" section out of social media.

When was all this well-to-do pictures posted? I have helped a friend who claimed she was in need before, but then when she asked for more help, i declined due to her facebook posts as in between the cries for help, she had posted gazillions of pics on different matching outfits with her daughter. Now my take was you cant be in the level of desperation painted if you can manage to be posting asoebi pics every weekend. Later heard from a mutual friend that she was quite the serial offender!
I made this decisions purely as she is someone i know and my initial gut instinct was she was not being genuine but i gave something little anyway(less than i would have if i felt her need was genuine) .

For someone i dont know i cannot make such a judgment. So i generally tend not to give monetary assistanve to people i dont know (except i am strongly moved by the spirit). If there are other ways i can help i will.

If anyone has concrete proof that someone is a fraudster.... put it up to name and shame the person. I am sure most "gullible" mamas will appreciate not being swindled by scammers. Just asking us to take your word for it, is not enough! Please, You are not Jesus!

We all work hard for our money and things are tight for everyone. Follow your gut! If however you feel the urge to be charitable, pm the person, give ( what you know wont pain you too much if you find out the whole affair was a scam, we give much more to police at checkpoints on a montly basis!) and leave the rest to God!

Although it is the most convienient, There are more ways to give than just money,
if you have old baby clothes you think you no longer need, Old baby items, feeding bottles, drawers, baths etc, i am sure someone out there will appreciate and bless you for it!!
Even formular, some people have tins that have been opened but their babies refused to eat. Rather than allow the 4 week after opening, period to expire, you can ask if anyone needs it. It is not ideal, but times are desperate for many people.

As lady dunamit has said she is learning to sew, if you have fabrics that you know you wont use anymore. Or even that asoebi ankara you bought but know you wont use, you can gift her so she can use it to make items that she can either wear her baby or can sell.

There have been numerous cost saving tips here by different people, from cloth nappies to weaning and prioritizing our needs and cutting out frivolities. As well as some money making ideas. These can all be taken to heart and practised.

I pray we never be in such need that we need to ask for assisitance from strangers!

God bless us all!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ozycy: 11:19am On Aug 29, 2016
babythug:

LOL@ your post! That milk meme na breastfeeding be the way oh! even i have *humbled* myself and i'm preaching exclusive right now wink

Won't your baby too be humble and accept other cheaper brands of formula? cheesy

I did EBF for 6months, She's 10months plus now and we don't do breastfeeding too often again, and am watching my weight so I ain't eating much again, if I use the breastmilk to prepare her cereal, will she still get all the required nutrients?

I started with enfamil which was even more expensive, but this "change" Era reach my side well well, so I had to switch to Aptamil, I hope I can just manage till she's one year then we will switch to a more affordable one.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Jesusbaby1(f): 11:30am On Aug 29, 2016
MaureenSilvia made her point which I hv to concur to... this is a faceless forum and we are in Nigeria where u all know what's going on.... one has to be extra careful not to fall in to wrong hands... every mum here has issues... we all are here for advice and someone to talk to...but when u start begging that's something else....i support giving a lot as i bliv givers never lack....but give to the right people.... If u r here to tell us u have a shop so so place plz patronize me that's a whole diff issue.. then we know u ain't lazy and willing to work...but plz don't go begging women...who needs help too but manage their problems... focus on the purpose for which this thread was opened in the first place tnx...

6 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enkaydewdrop(f): 11:48am On Aug 29, 2016
papaada:

I stay at jakande estate.
Dnt knw if its already late to giv to her we r already 7wks

Hey ma'am.. . I'm sorry for the late reply. I got in touch with the hospital and they said 7 weeks is not late, but they do immunisation only on Wednesdays, and you have to pay before hand, then they'll get yours, as they don't store vaccines in the hospital...

So, if you're free, I think you should go and pay today or tomorrow morning, so your babe can have the vaccine on Wednesday morning (they said it'll be too late by 8 weeks) ... it's #8,500...

#Cheers...
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by babythug(f): 12:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
Onegai:

Is your case not better than madam Baby E whom I was forced to buy Gerber milk that costs N10,000 and then she suddenly refused to drink anymore grin the way I shouted at her that day, screaming fluently in my language that I cannot speak more than 50% of on a good day! Or when I bought her broccoli and cauliflower (at N1400 apiece) and she turned her nose up at it? Infact she's still wearing some of her 9-12 months clothes as punishment (let's see the little boy that will think she's cute in undersized dresses tongue grin )

The food you cook will be more nutritious most times (all that processing will destroy certain good and bad stuff because it has to be perfect for every child around the world eating it). Just store it well. I've also decided to stop buying separate milk for baby E, she's old enough to drink cows milk (which she still hates drinking till today) so lessen expenses. Himself that used to turn his nose up at my cloth wipes uses them gratefully nowadays cheesy

Hahahahaha Please have mercy on the small madam! You know we are gunning for Prince George of the royal family so our dressing always has to be on point!

This change meme is just turning us all into something else*. Every time i have to spend any money i literally shudder and hope it's an absolute necessity i'm spending on! sad

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mumjb(f): 2:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
deleted
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Mumjb(f): 2:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
;DHello mamas...
Gud afternoon...
me and my princess yaff finally come to join u mamas...
hope we re welcome.

10 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onegai(f): 2:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
babythug:

Hahahahaha Please have mercy on the small madam! You know we are gunning for Prince George of the royal family so our dressing always has to be on point!

This change meme is just turning us all into something else*. Every time i have to spend any money i literally shudder and hope it's an absolute necessity i'm spending on! sad

Don't mind her o! We were at church and she went to be hugging some little boy. I had to scream "Stoppit! Your fiance is in England".

7 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by babythug(f): 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
Onegai:

Don't mind her o! We were at church and she went to be hugging some little boy. I had to scream "Stoppit! Your fiance is in England".

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Please ring it into her ears very well wink

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
helovesme:

Sighs! First someone claims she's Pourtmout. Now you are claiming that just because she appears "okay" from her pictures, she's obviously not in need of cash. I did check her out on Facebook and honestly by my own standards, without any disrespect, she's not by any means someone i would class a "bigz galz" or living the fairy tale lifestyle.

Pictures have never and will never be the best way of judging a person's finances. Besides, people can be "comfortable" today and then something happens (loss of job, bad business decision, etc) and then they end up struggling and living from hand to mouth.

If you want to help her, please do and leave her to her conscience. If not, please ignore. smiley
no offence, I wonder if someone should wear rag and sad face on profile pix now.
So many things behind closed doors oh my sis maureensylvia.

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by comtem2011: 4:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
U mamas r 2much!!!
onegai babythug helovesme Liftedhands AlphaHandMaiden.
More wisdom to u all.

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 7:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
Onegai:

There is actually a recipe for formula. I heard about it from my Lactaction group back then. But it is the craziest stuff and requires fresh milk, not powdered. Some of the truly crazy parents even prefer to use raw, unpasteurized fresh milk. There have been some medical disasters from the fresh milk (especially combined with the fact that these parents tend to not like Vaccinations for their children) but a lot of the parents say that prefer their own mix of formula (as they are all about the no-chemical, organic lifestyle). I've heard of the soy one, the cow milk one and another. Google the recipe for knowledge's sake but I did not tell you to try it o!
Raw gini? With all the orisirisi inside? Mbanu kolewerk mehn (where I wan see am sef wen I no get malu for house lipsrsealed)

Thanks for the input I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Liftedhands(f): 8:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
Onegai:

grin grin hahaha lolz.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
Pls help me!!!!

Sabi mamas I hail o pls I gave birth 10days back thru cs. My baby cldnt latch immediately due to inverted nipple. Right now nipple is out but I hardly produce 2 tablespoon of milk. Am really worried cos my baby has been on formula since day 2. Wat else can i do to make me lactate? I have drank hot pap, hot foods, using pregnacare for breastfeeding mums, tried expressing too.
Please dont read and pass help a sister here.

Cc alphandmaiden, onegai, helovesme, liftedhands, fortius and everybody
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onegai(f): 8:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
Liftedhands:
Raw gini? With all the orisirisi inside? Mbanu kolewerk mehn (where I wan see am sef wen I no get malu for house lipsrsealed)

You see your life! Fulani herdsmen are everywia rampaging, instead of you to stop one and politely ask for fresh milk, you're buying imported formula! It's people like you that are destroying the economy, but Naija to grow the Naira grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Onegai(f): 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
Liftedhands:

You see your life! Fulani herdsmen are everywia rampaging, instead of you to stop one and politely ask for fresh milk, you're buying imported formula! It's people like you that are destroying the economy, but Naija to grow the Naira grin grin grin

Just imagine the scene:

Fulani herdsmen, exchanging hot words with some villagers. "Aboki!! Maalu!!" walahi, ah kee u!". Enter LiftedHands, catwalking prettily with a keg in her hands.
LiftedHands: "please can I have some fresh milk?" (You know she will deploy her oyinbo accent to ask!)
Fulani Herdsmen "Walahi! So biuriful! Abdul, give dat yarinya some fura de nunu"
Villagers: "see, they're giving milk to our tribespeople, they can't be all bad".

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how LiftedHands will stop all these sad stories we hear. The End.

We need to convince LiftedHands to go and get fresh milk....cheesy

6 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by helovesme(f): 9:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
orirebaby:
Pls help me!!!!

Sabi mamas I hail o pls I gave birth 10days back thru cs. My baby cldnt latch immediately due to inverted nipple. Right now nipple is out but I hardly produce 2 tablespoon of milk. Am really worried cos my baby has been on formula since day 2. Wat else can i do to make me lactate? I have drank hot pap, hot foods, using pregnacare for breastfeeding mums, tried expressing too.
Please dont read and pass help a sister here.

You are doing all the right things. Continue and do not stop.

However, you need to keep breastfeeding your baby. After feeding her formula, put your nippleee in his mouth and allow him suck. Do this between meal times as often as possible. This will help stimulate milk production.

(1) (2) (3) ... (589) (590) (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.