Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (814) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4382475 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by greatp80(f): 10:06am On Feb 21, 2017
cutiereborn:

Thank you for replying Ma.
You are really the "Mum of the year". Breast feeding two babies who are not age mates.
I am hoping I am pregnant already cos I have been taking folic acid and I get some signs though not clear signs and HPT I did last3weeks says negative and am afraid of doing another and getting negative again.

If you still check again and it is reading negative or if af finally show, i will encourage you to meet a gynea to check your hormones.,since you have been actively trying .U have nothing to loose rather it will keep your mind at rest. I still pray and hope that d af will not show. All the best dear.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by cutiereborn(f): 10:21am On Feb 21, 2017
greatp80:

If you still check again and it is reading negative or if af finally show, i will encourage you to meet a gynea to check your hormones.,since you have been actively trying .U have nothing to loose rather it will keep your mind at rest. I still pray and hope that d af will not show. All the best dear.
Thank you so much Ma. I appreciate the advice, support and prayers.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nazablossom(f): 10:56am On Feb 21, 2017
tatacherie:
Good morning mamas
Pls I need ur prayers
May I not use my own hands to bring pains to my home in Jesus Name Lord I need ur grace.
Last Wednesday I and baby would ve been history as a result of my carelessness
Normally I don't go near d cooker when I'm extremely tired or sleepy.but don't know how it happened I put water to boil at about 8pm,I forgot & slept off.
I was woken up by a persistent huGunternger at about 2.am lo n behold... I forgot to turn off d gas,the water dried up and d empty kettle was burning
GRACE! Who I am to deserve such mercy.d kettle practically was burning close to 6 hours cos it was but a cup of water I was boiling.
The kitchen was as hot as an oven at its peak of heat but not a single fire was kindled,I started rolling on d kitchen floor it can only b God
Pls join me thank Almighty Jehovah for sparing me n my baby,I just can't thank him enough
Anything can happen wen it comes to gas. A lot of people have lost their lives to cases not as serious as this
wow!!!, this is a great testimony, I thank God for saving you from fire disaster.

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 2:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
Chanbaby:
Finally, I have left reading ahead of a class into the class proper.
Baby Jed arrived 5days ago. Pls, mothers doing exclusive breast feeding is that how ur lo hangs on ur breast all day and how can I know if my son is getting enough milk. Cos of the prolong labour(27hrs) and after effect of epidural and episiotomy pain I couldn't breast feed for the 1st 3days so he was giving formula now I'm ready to go all the way with breastmilk to catch up with the quantity of the formula (50ml) per feed. He latchs well and my tinylittle breast is now so engroused with milk. Hope he is getting enough milk from me?

You will be able to know if your LO is really sucking by listening to LO swallow. Also if LO is actually full, LO will give signs like putting hands down, sleeping, removing mouth from breast and locking up mouth. May God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 2:56pm On Feb 21, 2017
Hello mamas,
Hope we r great?

I'd like to know the appropriate time to start putting babies in a sitting position or in a baby walker.
Thanks

Liftedhands
Zaynie
Rofemiguwa
Any other mama who can answer
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
enque:
Hello mamas,
Hope we r great?

I'd like to know the appropriate time to start putting babies in a sitting position or in a baby walker.
Thanks

Liftedhands
Zaynie
Rofemiguwa
Any other mama who can answer

From 4months for sitting position. I started putting DD in a baby walker @6months but with the foot mat under. Hope this helps

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 6:10pm On Feb 21, 2017
Prettyhurts:

From 4months for sitting position. I started putting DD in a baby walker @6months but with the foot mat under. Hope this helps

cc. Enque

the sitting position at 4 months should be supported: i.e make sure neck, back and sides are supported usually with a cushion

....except you have a ninja baby.... (you know those fictional babies that some parent always brags about that started sitting up at 2 months, crawling at 3 months, standing at 5 months and can do the Gangham style dance at 6 months) grin

13 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by faari(f): 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
MizMyColi:
Lol
JazzyJazz

Those first three lines or so got me cracked up. Dunno why o cheesy

Haven't experienced rashes with DD o.
The small one that broke out on her neck area, I used sudocream.

Mamas here have testified about sudocream. You should try it. Maybe that tribotan too strong for him.

What of coconut oil? Try applying it too on the rough skin.
yay!!!!!!!! Mizzymis oooo. ***im sho*fr*ak by d way grin we both av princesses now.... Cyberhugz

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by faari(f): 6:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
feddy27:

For the meals, instead of friso rice use ground brown rice. You can make
- rice pudding for him (cook the ground rice in coconut milk) and serve wit milk.
- bread and tea. Use milo and make the tea very creamy. U can soak the bread inside
- Ground beans. Cook with Enuf Titus fish + crayfish
- semo and okro soup
- chicken and fried ice fish. Always give him as a snack / finger food
- blend banana or apple and add to his golden morn
- give him fruit smoothies eg banana+milk, watermelon+pawpaw+pineapple, carrot
-spagetti and minced meat. Cook very soft
- try mashed potatoes with fish

As you go on with these, you will know his preference. Stick to it.

Also feed him wheneva you are eating. Mk meal times attractive, buy a colorful plate and spoon + drinking cup. If you have high chair, maximise it.

You can check out August Secrets or Smileonfoods on Instagram. They have great recipes.

For the rough skin, E45, Aveeno or Eucerin should work. Also encourage him to take plenty water. It will improve his skin texture
hi.

My princess is 5+, she has refused the bottle; from birth even. So they use spoon for her formula feeding at her crèche and I know it is time consuming.
So two advice I need
1) is it d bottles? I got advent and then tomnytippe still nothing. Is there a different bottle that she may accept? How do I make her accept it. Someone suggested coating with breastmilk cos I introduced formula at 5 months. Or should I mix breast milk with her feed?

2( we wanna start solids, I got nutriben (8 cereal+4 fruits) she accepts it so far from the spoon but it seems wasteful as she still manages to spill it all over.

What can I start feeding her? Natural food I mean when she is 6 months.

She was born 2.6 and now she's 7.8kg at 5 months. Is that normal?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MizMyColi(f): 6:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
faari:
yay!!!!!!!! Mizzymis oooo. ***im sho*fr*ak by d way grin we both av princesses now.... Cyberhugz

Sis!! cheesy
*in cork's voice*

Ahswaarr, I use style dey find your new handle. You pop in my mind from time to time.

Long time o o
Good to see you!!
I learned you were getting married then.

God bless you Sis, and bless your Little one and family.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 8:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
lol...thanks

AlphaHandMaiden:

cc. Enque

the sitting position at 4 months should be supported: i.e make sure neck, back and sides are supported usually with a cushion

....except you have a ninja baby.... (you know those fictional babies that some parent always brags about that started sitting up at 2 months, crawling at 3 months, standing at 5 months and can do the Gangham style dance at 6 months) grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by faari(f): 8:14pm On Feb 21, 2017
MizMyColi:

Sis!! cheesy
*in cork's voice*

Ahswaarr, I use style dey find your new handle. You pop in my mind from time to time.

Long time o o
Good to see you!!
I learned you were getting married then.

God bless you Sis, and bless your Little one and family.
muuuuaaaaahhhh!!!!!

Thanks dear
You too. You too.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 21, 2017
AlphaHandMaiden:

cc. Enque

Thanks ma'am, I forgot to add that.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 9:16pm On Feb 21, 2017
faari:
hi.

My princess is 5+, she has refused the bottle; from birth even. So they use spoon for her formula feeding at her crèche and I know it is time consuming.
So two advice I need
1) is it d bottles? I got advent and then tomnytippe still nothing. Is there a different bottle that she may accept? How do I make her accept it. Someone suggested coating with breastmilk cos I introduced formula at 5 months. Or should I mix breast milk with her feed?

2( we wanna start solids, I got nutriben (8 cereal+4 fruits) she accepts it so far from the spoon but it seems wasteful as she still manages to spill it all over.

What can I start feeding her? Natural food I mean when she is 6 months.

She was born 2.6 and now she's 7.8kg at 5 months. Is that normal?

Cc. Lizlazy
Rhukie

I have collated a few items that worked for me here:

http://alphahandmaiden..co.uk/?m=1

You may find it helpful. I try to update every now and again with some meal ideas and combos that i have tried. Lemme know if you have any questions.

If she rejects the bottle and is already 5 months. Abeg Just start solids and introduce fluids with a cup. When she gets older and can hold a stuff you can then give her a sippy cup and she is likely to accept it as she will be aware that she has some independence with that.

The tongue actions of eating solids and drinking even if both are fed with a spoon are quite different, but be patient, keep at it, you will notice a change after some time..... you will reduce from washing all her clothes after every meal to wiping only face....

It will take some time for her to get used to the different textures and what i find is that in the early days of weaning, the creamier the texture the easier they will take it. If it is too thick or dry, they will spit it back at you.

Her weight is a very healthy weight, gaining up to 1kg a month in the first 6 months is quite normal and very good for a breast fed baby. Dont worry by the time she starts crawling and walking, she will either loose some of it or remain constant as she is more mobile and using more energy.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
@Tatacherie, praise God. Him alone be adored.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Chanbaby: 4:47am On Feb 22, 2017
Akorkor:

You will be able to know if your LO is really sucking by listening to LO swallow. Also if LO is actually full, LO will give signs like putting hands down, sleeping, removing mouth from breast and locking up mouth. May God help us all.
Thanks a lot mama. How is ur lo doing?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Akorkor(f): 11:04am On Feb 22, 2017
[quote author=Chanbaby post=53939758]
Thanks a lot mama. How is ur lo doing?[/quote
My DD is fine ma.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
Good afternoon mamas
Please is it normal for babies to suddenly cry when they are sleeping?
This has been happening to my ds lately
He will be sleeping and suddenly he will let out a loud cry and stop after a few seconds and then it will look like he didn't even cry. This happens with his eye still closed

Also pls how do I get rid of my big belly and weight? I thot it was going down but it doesn't look like it is. We're dedicating our ds end of march and I'd like to look better than I look now. I honestly don't love my body right now and it's affecting my confidence so much that I don't even flaunt it in front of dh like I used to before pregnancy

Cc mizmycoli, alphahandmaiden, realdentist, soonest, abeg all sabi mamas.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by pintoxx(m): 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
ajuwarhodes:

Mine is 7months and we haven't even tried,am not just emotionally, nor physically ready

Haaaaa !! 7months,pls try n do something o,daz .nt healthy 4 any marriage.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by pintoxx(m): 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2017
tatacherie:
Secondly..do I really need to be told to be extra extra careful as this point?I've advised my self over and over,and maybe I need some scolding
Since she clocked 6 n I introduced semisolids I've been making pap myself for hygienes sake.
Few weeks ago she lost interest in it as she's now on family diet,she loves boiled carrots/fish, coconut rice amongst others.so I felt there's no need making a full rubber of pap and decided to patronize a woman that does home services.before I conceived I usually patronize her cos hers was clean so I was sure of safety
Been buying in bits from her for about 4 Weeks now .

Just got the shocker of my life
My baby fell sick since last Tuesday n d temperature, vomiting stooling refused to stop even after treatment.been thinking in circles wat she could have eaten.only for me to see live MAGGOTS in d so called pap I bought from d lady on Monday.I only buy little that can last a week so how on earth did they get in
Lord have mercy my baby ate that and fell sick almost immediately,though I didn't see dem while preparing,probably they were coming up. I stylishly confronted the Lady this morning just to get d right words from her and she confessed
I still can't believe my ears
"Oh madam rabbits dey disturb well well for my area, even sef the stand wey I for dey press my pap na e b their area of concentration, most times dey go tear d sack and eat part of the pap" those were her words
I'm at UBTH now to carry out necessary tests on my baby and get her treated before facing that woman.ITS JUST WEL!!!

Dont worry,our little 1 will b fine. Thank God u even saw d maggots,if nt u would hav still been buying from her,when it comes 2my lo's food,nobody is clean enof,i would rather opt 4 custard even though i hate it 4 infants dan giv pap made by sum1 else.IT IS WELL!!!

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by SisiNini(f): 4:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
jazzyjazz:
Good afternoon mamas
Please is it normal for babies to suddenly cry when they are sleeping?
This has been happening to my ds lately
He will be sleeping and suddenly he will let out a loud cry and stop after a few seconds and then it will look like he didn't even cry. This happens with his eye still closed

Lolzzz... I think it is normal... My DS do that often and when you get to his side, it would appear as if he wasn't the one that screamed. What I simply do is to change his sleeping position.

... but we usually have another drama if my MIL or mum is around. They'll start telling the sleeping baby "Fight them! Yes, beat them very well..."

MY MUM: Whoever beats you, beat the person very well...

MY MIL: You are the son of a brave man, do not be afraid... Whoever faces you, attack the person...

Bible quotations will now follow... My DH and I will just look at each other and start laughing at their superstitious beliefs... DH told both of them to stop when we could not cope with the different beliefs again...

7 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by MizMyColi(f): 4:56pm On Feb 22, 2017
JazzyJazz.

I think it has something to do with anxiety or fear. DD did that for the first time yesterday, and then that my Nokia torchlight rang loudly, Na there the cry enter Gear 100.
Or maybe it has to do with a weird dream or REM sleep. I mean that type of sleep where their eyes shake a lot and you're not sure they are even asleep.
I believe they will outgrow it. It's probably a signal that we need to be more sensitive and assuring to them.

Ehn ehn,
That weight thing Na post Partum depression sign o.
If not for DH who did not for one day make me feel "less" I would have lost it completely.

Dear, you need to go easy on yourself o.
Ilan is barely two months, is he?

What I can advise you right now is to stop eating at Night. Load all you can during the day, I mean eat well....orisirisi style. But stay away from Night food and late night binging.

Drink water well. Stop eating at 6....
Do veggies like cucumber if you must eat.

When you wake up next morning, you should see a diff. in your tummy.

With time, start going out. Like leave him with a caregiver and go do something that makes you feel good or adds value to your life.

This will help you value the time you spend with him.

It can become frustrating to just live in the house for months without really doing anything that reminds you of who you are, and what you can be.

Above all, live in this moment. Embrace it in all its imperfections. Rely on your husbands support. Allow yourself to receive love and be pampered. Dont think that because your body doesn't look banging anymore that he now sees you differently.
You have never been more cherished at this point (well, except your man does not truly love you....but then something tells me that he does).

Ooops, Biko pardon the epistle o.
Blame it on empathy, not megrin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
Hahahahahahaha
Your mum and MIL are funny o
See as I almost drop my pikin because of laff
Chaii! May God bless our mothers

Sometimes when he cries like that, I usually say "who's that girl that just broke your heart" hahaha
SisiNini:

Lolzzz... I think it is normal... My DS do that often and when you get to his side, it would appear as if he wasn't the one that screamed. What I simply do is to change his sleeping position.

... but we usually have another drama if my MIL or mum is around. They'll start telling the sleeping baby "Fight them! Yes, beat them very well..."

MY MUM: Whoever beats you, beat the person very well...

MY MIL: You are the son of a brave man, do not be afraid... Whoever faces you, attack the person...

Bible quotations will now follow... My DH and I will just look at each other and start laughing at their superstitious beliefs... DH told both of them to stop when we could not cope with the different beliefs again...

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 6:05pm On Feb 22, 2017
Post partum depression? Are you serious?
My dh does not make a deal out of it. He doesn't even say anything about it. I'm the one who's bothered cos before pregnancy I was a size 8! A slim size 8! With a nice booty, standing boobs and flat stomach. Infact my swimsuits were always pant and bra. Now I'm looking to shop for new swimsuits but no courage to buy my usual faves. As I don't want to show off my mid section at all!

I usually don't eat at night most times. 

Ilan is 6weeks old. I can't leave Ilan and go out o. No care giver. My mum is with me but still goes to work everyday and gets home by 8pm! And since her brother died, she's been traveling a lot. So I'm literally on my own! I cook and do laundry and other stuff on my own. If I must step out, I have to take him with me

Honestly it's quite frustrating being in one place this long but I just try to look on the bright side

I'll follow your advice about cucumber and eating less at night. 

MizMyColi:
JazzyJazz.

I think it has something to do with anxiety or fear. DD did that for the first time yesterday, and then that my Nokia torchlight rang loudly, Na there the cry enter Gear 100.
Or maybe it has to do with a weird dream or REM sleep. I mean that type of sleep where their eyes shake a lot and you're not sure they are even asleep.
I believe they will outgrow it. It's probably a signal that we need to be more sensitive and assuring to them.

Ehn ehn,
That weight thing Na post Partum depression sign o.
If not for DH who did not for one day make me feel "less" I would have lost it completely.

Dear, you need to go easy on yourself o.
Ilan is barely two months, is he?

What I can advise you right now is to stop eating at Night. Load all you can during the day, I mean eat well....orisirisi style. But stay away from Night food and late night binging.

Drink water well. Stop eating at 6....
Do veggies like cucumber if you must eat.

When you wake up next morning, you should see a diff. in your tummy.

With time, start going out. Like leave him with a caregiver and go do something that makes you feel good or adds value to your life.

This will help you value the time you spend with him.

It can become frustrating to just live in the house for months without really doing anything that reminds you of who you are, and what you can be.

Above all, live in this moment. Embrace it in all its imperfections. Rely on your husbands support. Allow yourself to receive love and be pampered. Dont think that because your body doesn't look banging anymore that he now sees you differently.
You have never been more cherished at this point (well, except your man does not truly love you....but then something tells me that he does).

Ooops, Biko pardon the epistle o.
Blame it on empathy, not megrin

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by babythug(f): 6:43pm On Feb 22, 2017
@dtush..... Give your hubby a big hug and even kiss on my behalf please.....

The only thing I picked from your story was that he stayed home to watch the baby because she was unwell etc etc

I assume he sacrificed on whatever he had to do that day!

If only more Nigerian husbands would break out of stereotypes and be more cooperative as regards running the household and child care we wives would certainly be less stressed and less dependent on external people for child care!

Even where they cant leave their jobs to stay home at least don't leave the Mrs to figure it all out by herself.

I shudder to imagine if Mr dtush had done the typical "I can't stay home changing diapers ish"

I praise God for your family.

God bless and keep us all

8 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Proudmum(f): 7:58pm On Feb 22, 2017
my 16months old daughter fell n hit her teeth against the step. her teeth are shaking. still bleeding a little. pls will the teeth be strong again? I feel terrible now. she's playing around now as if nothing happened. but I still feel terrible. help pls. pls
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ginababy(f): 9:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
Hello house.
Contact me for pure and unadulterated palm oil.
Can be delivered anywhere.

Please check my signature for my contact.

Yea, it's me one of you. Recession no go see my break light again as well as yours so let get started with something profitable.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Gr8fulHeart(f): 10:23pm On Feb 22, 2017
jazzyjaz in addition u can also use postpartum belts. evrything na one step at a time. ok.
proudmom i tink u shd giv ur dd pcm. offcourse d teeth will grow back cos its milk teeth but dts nt d ish now pls look out for any iregularities and see a dr if u notice anytin odd. pele
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by beeejaylere(f): 10:32pm On Feb 22, 2017
[quote author=Florena post=53829720] to berger find your way to ogunusi road along iseri road, look out for akinsanya street along the road, the hospital is number 6.
Thanks alot ur discription was helpful even thou went inside isheri berger b4 i was directed back to isheri road. finally took d rota virus.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by beeejaylere(f): 10:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
[quote author=sugah post=51231915]On the doctor's recommendations for cradle cap (noticed my son's scalp was dry and flaky and his front hairline was receeding...so we went to see his doc).
Put olive oil on the scalp and leave on for 15mins
Use a fine tooth comb to gently massage the scalp and also comb up the flakes
Then wash hair with selsun blue shampoo (active ingredient is selenium...

Now i can testify abt dis shampoo, its works like magic d cradle cap we've being battling wit for weeks has finally disappear after one use ,d dry flaky scalp is now shining grin will use it again nxt week.
Thanks alot kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 10:51pm On Feb 22, 2017
I'm using postpartum belt but I'm not really seeing any difference. It's been 6weeks already......or maybe it's just me......I don't even know again sef
Gr8fulHeart:
jazzyjaz in addition u can also use postpartum belts. evrything na one step at a time. ok.
proudmom i tink u shd giv ur dd pcm. offcourse d teeth will grow back cos its milk teeth but dts nt d ish now pls look out for any iregularities and see a dr if u notice anytin odd. pele

(1) (2) (3) ... (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.