Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (981) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4390998 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 4:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
jazzyjazz:
I finally made a real puff puff cheesy cheesy cheesy (where's the dancing smiley)
Giddyperson come and see o
Yes this looks so nice I wish I could reach through my phone screen cry
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

Yes am still breastfeeding but mamam its really not my fault....sumtyms I carry her just to put on gas to cook bcs if I drop her she go cry taya...her crying ehhh hmmmm imagine scratching her throat while crying... I do try my best...its not even about my weight bcs my nurse told me its bcs of breastfeeding so I will reduce when I wean my baby.....thank God my sis in-law is returning on Friday at least she will hold her while I make food...I also want to get blender for smoothie so I can be blending my fruits

You can back her and do your cooking
Before I got a maid, I'd back my son and do everything! Including mopping and laundry or you use a carrier around the house (I used to do same when he was smaller as I didn't know how to back him then)

Just read where you said your dh has warned you Not to back her again.
Well in this case, carrier is the solution to your problem or you get someone or you simply drop her in her cot, with safe toys, while you cook

She will cry but sometimes what needs to be done has to be done.
Like my mum says, crying has never killed a baby
I remember one time it was just me, I hadn't had my bath and day and I had not eaten i decided to put my son in his rocker so I could bath, he started crying. For the first time I turned a deaf ear to it. I had my bath, dressed up before I picked him up. All he wanted was for me to hold him.

4 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 4:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
AbbynHummy:
My baby is teething and has refused to take anything aside breastmilk, she refused formula, and she doesn't even suck the breast well, she doesn't sleep well at night, always cranky

Welcome to my life
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 4:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
Giddyperson:

Yes this looks so nice I wish I could reach through my phone screen cry

I can share the recipe I used with pics of what I used to measure grin
Make we do pm na
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 4:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
jazzyjazz:

I can share the recipe I used with pics of what I used to measure grin
Make we do pm na
Ok I'd follow you now, Dont mind me when I unfollow I just hate notifications.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 4:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
How are newborns so smart, my baby has become the professional medicine spitter. Once she tastes that it's not breastmilk in her mouth, she just gathers it up and spits it out, that's how she attempted to waste the rota I paid good money for.

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
Giddyperson:

Ok I'd follow you now, Dont mind me when I unfollow I just hate notifications.

No wahala
But you didn't need to follow before I can send pm
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
jazzyjazz:

No wahala
But you didn't need to follow before I can send pm
I usually do cuz then you won't need that permission mail to send me a pm.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
Giddyperson:

I usually do cuz then you won't need that permission mail to send me a pm.

Oh yeah I noticed.
The images are uploading in the mail
You will get it soon
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nicoleswizzi: 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ariegurl:
Please sabi mamas hen an adult has catarrh with blocked nose( I hope u can understand me well) please are they something to worry about?pls l1lllllllllllccz
I don't think its a problem, my baby still hiccups sumtyms immediately her food digest...as for the blocked nose thingy it still happens to my baby from birth I even went as far as getting vitamin C drop...but I noticed Dre's no cattarh coming out...till one mama here told me its normal...

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nicoleswizzi: 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
jazzyjazz:

You can back her and do your cooking
Before I got a maid, I'd back my son and do everything! Including mopping and laundry or you use a carrier around the house (I used to do same when he was smaller as I didn't know how to back him then)

Just read where you said your dh has warned you Not to back her again.
Well in this case, carrier is the solution to your problem or you get someone or you simply drop her in her cot, with safe toys, while you cook

She will cry but sometimes what needs to be done has to be done.
Like my mum says, crying has never killed a baby
I remember one time it was just me, I hadn't had my bath and day and I had not eaten i decided to put my son in his rocker so I could bath, he started crying. For the first time I turned a deaf ear to it. I had my bath, dressed up before I picked him up. All he wanted was for me to hold him.
I fink I will gt the baby carrier oo abi bouncer/rocker...her crying is terrible u know she's light skinned...weneva she cries too much her eyes swells sand turn red and it takes very long to stop her from crying... This my baby na better adult baby... I never see...the worst is she dosnt allow her dad carry her and we she eventually does ...its for a short while...vry heartbreaking...sumtyms I turn deaf ears ooo esp wen I need to bath nd brush..sumtyms I sing from d bathroom just to kip her shut nd mk her know am still around
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by nicoleswizzi: 6:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
Giddyperson:
How are newborns so smart, my baby has become the professional medicine spitter. Once she tastes that it's not breastmilk in her mouth, she just gathers it up and spits it out, that's how she attempted to waste the rota I paid good money for.
hmmmm my madam does the same...even on d day of her vaccine too she wanted to pour out the rota the nurse was giving her bcs of her cry cry...the nurse quickly made it enter back...not as if they poured evryfin inside her mouth...she was giving her small small...b4 we knew what's up the thing just choked her.not even as if the rota is bitter...( nurse said it isn't bitter)..if u see my baby..open eye wide...shaking her legs like she was gana die (God forbid) the nurse quickly grab her and strtd throwing her up blowing breeze on her face b4 she became normal...fear grip me and dh...that same evening the same thing happened wen I was giving her paracetamol bcs she was running temperature... See shouting Jesus!Jesus!! My baby can cry for the whole Africa...

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Giddyperson: 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
nicoleswizzi:
hmmmm my madam does the same...even on d day of her vaccine too she wanted to pour out the rota the nurse was giving her bcs of her cry cry...the nurse quickly made it enter back...not as if they poured evryfin inside her mouth...she was giving her small small...b4 we knew what's up the thing just choked her.not even as if the rota is bitter...( nurse said it isn't bitter)..if u see my baby..open eye wide...shaking her legs like she was gana die (God forbid) the nurse quickly grab her and strtd throwing her up blowing breeze on her face b4 she became normal...fear grip me and dh...that same evening the same thing happened wen I was giving her paracetamol bcs she was running temperature... See shouting Jesus!Jesus!! My baby can cry for the whole Africa...
Lmao if they are like this now I can only imagine the antics they would pull for injection as toddlers. Did your baby also go through the ridiculous hand sucking phase.

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by hunniesuzie: 7:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
No wings! You people are making puff puff hungry me. As no time to fry before weekend I'll branch my puffy customer tomorrow
jazzyjazz:
I finally made a real puff puff cheesy cheesy cheesy (where's the dancing smiley)
Giddyperson come and see o
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Yesitsme(f): 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
nicoleswizzi:
Sam na drama queen
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ariegurl(f): 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
nicoleswizzi:
I don't think its a problem, my baby still hiccups sumtyms immediately her food digest...as for the blocked nose thingy it still happens to my baby from birth I even went as far as getting vitamin C drop...but I noticed Dre's no cattarh coming out...till one mama here told me its normal...
thanks momma

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Ariegurl(f): 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Hiccups is normal in babies. It's a way of expanding their lungs
As for the blocked nose kind of sound I think it's normal too. Other mama's will come and put mouth
thanks momma
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
hunniesuzie:
No wings! You people are making puff puff hungry me. As no time to fry before weekend I'll branch my puffy customer tomorrow

Hahaha
Yes o
No wings!
My next adventure is cake baking grin or maybe meat pie grin

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by ciscamustexcel(f): 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
jazzyjazz:

Hahaha
Yes o
No wings!
My next adventure is cake baking grin or maybe meat pie grin
Una don make puff puff hungry me too. Ni be say Na tomorrow tins be that cos I have been busy making soya milk and zobo to stock my freezer all day adding puff tomorrow will not be a bad idea. But make Una give me recipe to take reduce the fat later.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
ciscamustexcel:
But make Una give me recipe to take reduce the fat later.

If you are looking for low fat puff puff........

......... please just eat bread!

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Flakky26(f): 8:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
i am about to start using bromergon drug. i.want to hear pple experience of those who has used it before. it has 30 tablets.how many tablets cam one use before preg can occur.

i look forward to hear frm other women.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jazzyjazz: 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
ciscamustexcel:
Una don make puff puff hungry me too. Ni be say Na tomorrow tins be that cos I have been busy making soya milk and zobo to stock my freezer all day adding puff tomorrow will not be a bad idea. But make Una give me recipe to take reduce the fat later.

Hahahaha
When the fat come, do jumping jacks tongue
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 9:06pm On Jun 28, 2017
Join me mamas

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Yesitsme(f): 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2017
queensnow:
Join me mamas
why all these appetizing food Biko nu, u people should be losing weight for hubby . Why why! Making us salivate for no just course.abeg it haf do

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Yesitsme(f): 9:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
Flakky26:
i am about to start using bromergon drug. i.want to hear pple experience of those who has used it before. it has 30 tablets.how many tablets cam one use before preg can occur.

i look forward to hear frm other women.
who Prescribed it for u? Cos my neighbor told me she was asked to take the drug to get pregnant but I discouraged her after reading abt it online. She has been married for almost 2yrs no issue?
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by gigy(f): 9:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
gigy:

Could you please be detailed....Do you mean onion itself or the peels from the onion bulb. A step by step procedure would do a lot of good. Thanks in advance.

Thanks... Finally saw it.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by gigy(f): 9:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
hunniesuzie:
The first layer, the part you peel and throw away. The full details are maybe 5 pages back in this thread. You can search with onion water but it's basically to boil that peel with their bath water and bathe the baby

Thanks
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by enque(f): 10:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
eribooboo:
Hulloo mamas,my ebf baby is clocking 6 months next week so getting ready to introduce solid grin grin ...senior mamas pls how did u arrange d feeding timetable,as in when to give solid n breast milk.. thanks much

My baby is 7 months....here's our schedule.
We breastfeed in the morning till 8am when I leave her to go t work.

For her creche, I pack 1 formula milk feed, 2 solid meals and 1 pureed fruit (not everyday but I try to do this lyk 3 time a week). I pick her by 5pm and we breastfeed in the evening and I give her a bottle of milk b4 she sleeps.
This is basically for weekdays...

For weekends, I freestyle since we are together all thru....
But I always ensure that she gets a bottle of formula and breastmilk everyday.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by queensnow: 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
Yesitsme:
why all these appetizing food Biko nu, u people should be losing weight for hubby . Why why! Making us salivate for no just course.abeg it haf do
grin grin
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
nicoleswizzi:

No period after 14mnths ...hmmm guess its bcs u are still breastfeeding na

Yeah, that's what dr said. My friend feed her kids for 18 months n no period,she takes in the. Month she stop breastfeeding, my sister same.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
hunniesuzie:
The first layer, the part you peel and throw away. The full details are maybe 5 pages back in this thread. You can search with onion water but it's basically to boil that peel with their bath water and bathe the baby

This is real menn, woke up dis moni n checked, all dried up, just started it. Yday oo, I just applied powder today. No all the gbogbo ti gbo we've being using.

Bless you
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jisa(f): 11:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
Good evening mothers in the house, please can I still buy my 9months old baby a walker?. Please don't read and pass I'm pleading.

(1) (2) (3) ... (978) (979) (980) (981) (982) (983) (984) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.