Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! - Health (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! (4384579 Views)

In Benue, Woman Delivers 6 Still-Born Babies (Graphic Pic) / SHOCKING PHOTOS: See Chinese People Kill And Eat New Born Babies / Are There Doctors For Newly Born Babies Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 5:06am On Aug 16, 2014
Wendy80:
Milk in cerealc? Tot the instruction says just add water.
serious,so I dnt need to add milk to it again,I think d doctor said we should add milk to d cerelac,or is it bad
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jboixxx: 6:24am On Aug 16, 2014
MojAyo: serious,so I dnt need to add milk to it again,I think d doctor said we should add milk to d cerelac,or is it bad
What does the prep instruction reads? Follow that & if your use of "I think" is literally, I'd advice you don't "think" but b certain!

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 16, 2014
jboixxx:
What does the prep instruction reads? Follow that & if your use of "I think" is literary, I'd advice you don't "think" but b certain!
okay
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 16, 2014
Hello mothers,is it good to give a 6month old orange for constipation,cos people re saying orange is nt good for his age
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Wendy80(f): 10:15am On Aug 16, 2014
jboixxx:
What does the prep instruction reads? Follow that & if your use of "I think" is literally, I'd advice you don't "think" but b certain!
D instruction on Cerelac says just add water. It contains milk already
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jboixxx: 11:07am On Aug 16, 2014
MojAyo: Hello mothers,is it good to give a 6month old orange for constipation,cos people re saying orange is nt good for his age

Google is our friend!
Wendy80:
D instruction on Cerelac says just add water. It contains milk already
That's true...just confirmed that now.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lovinam: 12:21pm On Aug 16, 2014
I feel you
jboixxx:

Google is our friend!

That's true...just confirmed that now.

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lovinam: 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2014
My dear, I have to be frank. It takes a lot of patience to deal with your questions. You have been told here severally to give ur baby orange to help him poop. The people talking to you are experienced parents. Yet you come back to ask if its good. I'm sorry to ask... Do you do this on purpose? I'm trying hard to understand it. Please don't get to a point where people will ignore your questions.

Like someone also said, try to ask google too.
MojAyo: Hello mothers,is it good to give a 6month old orange for constipation,cos people re saying orange is nt good for his age

5 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 16, 2014
lovinam: My dear, I have to be frank. It takes a lot of patience to deal with your questions. You have been told here severally to give ur baby orange to help him poop. The people talking to you are experienced parents. Yet you come back to ask if its good. I'm sorry to ask... Do you do this on purpose? I'm trying hard to understand it. Please don't get to a point where people will ignore your questions.

Like someone also said, try to ask google too.
dear,pls I'm nt doing it on purpose,what did I want to gain frm there,I'm just asking to knw maybe its wrong or right,and u knw being a first time mum is nt easy and u re also new to some things about babies,pls dnt blame me
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by iyaakanran: 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2014
@ Mojayo,taking care of a child is nt as fearful as you paint it.u need to have the mind of your own and stop panicking on every step you need to take on your baby.those that replied all your posts gave you good advises as regards to the feeding of your baby.
I have a baby of seven month too and i give orange when necessary,l gave him rice cereal at six month and just changed to wheat and banana flavour.pls enjoy motherhood jare

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by iyaakanran: 1:58pm On Aug 16, 2014
I Am also a first time mum,and giving your baby some teasponful of orange when he/she is constipated is not wrong
MojAyo: dear,pls I'm nt doing it on purpose,what did I want to gain frm there,I'm just asking to knw maybe its wrong or right,and u knw being a first time mum is nt easy and u re also new to some things about babies,pls dnt blame me

2 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2014
iyaakanran: @ Mojayo,taking care of a child is nt as fearful as you paint it.u need to have the mind of your own and stop panicking on every step you need to take on your baby.those that replied all your posts gave you good advises as regards to the feeding of your baby.
I have a baby of seven month too and i give orange when necessary,l gave him rice cereal at six month and just changed to wheat and banana flavour.pls enjoy motherhood jare
tanx dear,God bless u
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Labake4real(f): 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2014
Good day mothers, pls what can i use on this reddish rash called eela in yoruba on my baby's private part? I hv use diff kinds of creams, powders and even d red flower, still did not go. pls will appreciate ur experienced answes.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jboixxx: 5:10pm On Aug 16, 2014
Labake4real: Good day mothers, pls what can i use on this reddish rash called eela in yoruba on my baby's private part? I hv use diff kinds of creams, powders and even d red flower, still did not go. pls will appreciate ur experienced answes.
Male or female? It might not be eela if your baby is a girl, but just irritation because that part is quite sensitive. If you're sure it's eela, read 3-4 previous pages as several options has been identified.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Labake4real(f): 5:48pm On Aug 16, 2014
a female 7months old
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by prommy12(f): 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2014
Hello wonderful mothers in the house, pls my LO is a week and i want to introduce formula to her and people suggested cow and gate,pls how good is it coz with my previous kids i used sma gold and it causes constipation, stooling and they didn't gain weight. Awaiting your replies.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lovinam: 5:59pm On Aug 16, 2014
See, I don't mean to scare you or anything but when several people say same thing to you concerning an issue, there is a 99% chance it works. You can also google the question. Don't come back and ask the same question as if the ones that took out time to answer u are silly.

I have told you motherhood is sweet and easy. Just relax take it step by step. I was once a first time mother. I don't rem asking loads of questions o. (Lol). Motherhood comes with instincts too. USE IT! Hugs to you and your son! Keep the questions coming, we are here for you!
MojAyo: dear,pls I'm nt doing it on purpose,what did I want to gain frm there,I'm just asking to knw maybe its wrong or right,and u knw being a first time mum is nt easy and u re also new to some things about babies,pls dnt blame me

3 Likes

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lovinam: 6:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
It might not be ela. Did you change to a new diaper? How often do you change her diaper? Girls are prone to diaper rash than boys. Is the area reddish? Try to air her b*m often.
Labake4real: Good day mothers, pls what can i use on this reddish rash called eela in yoruba on my baby's private part? I hv use diff kinds of creams, powders and even d red flower, still did not go. pls will appreciate ur experienced answes.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by favoredgal: 6:49pm On Aug 16, 2014

Are you sure it's not diaper rash? What diaper are you using? If you can get huggies USA and observe. It's expensive but worth it in my opinion. Also allow the bum to airdry occasionally and get diaper cream.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
lovinam: See, I don't mean to scare you or anything but when several people say same thing to you concerning an issue, there is a 99% chance it works. You can also google the question. Don't come back and ask the same question as if the ones that took out time to answer u are silly.

I have told you motherhood is sweet and easy. Just relax take it step by step. I was once a first time mother. I don't rem asking loads of questions o. (Lol). Motherhood comes with instincts too. USE IT! Hugs to you and your son! Keep the questions coming, we are here for you!
tanx dear

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by jam04(m): 5:52am On Aug 17, 2014
since the Red flower did not work, I doubt if it is Eela. Try to change her diaper often during the day..Maybe 3 times in a day( I could have suggested 4 but 3 is okay so as to expose the area to air b4 next diaper change)
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by baybiemee: 8:04am On Aug 17, 2014
Pls who can help me with a picture of the red flower I need it for my 6 months old daughter, her bum is so red. Thanks.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by julijuu: 11:29am On Aug 17, 2014
@prommy12 Aptamil is also very good I can attest to it cos I use it nd my 2friends used it.it makes baby plumpy,healthy,sharp and brainy u can try it.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by lovinam: 2:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
Are you sure your baby does not have diaper rash? Pls try change her diaper often. Then air her bum. Use a good nappy creme too
baybiemee: Pls who can help me with a picture of the red flower I need it for my 6 months old daughter, her bum is so red. Thanks.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Labake4real(f): 9:35am On Aug 18, 2014
Thank you all for ur advice, I will try all option and feed u back. God bless u all.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by sandyossy(f): 12:36pm On Aug 19, 2014
Good day everyone,am a first timer and a new mom of a 4 month old baby,for over a month now,I have noticed red patches of rash on my son's right and left cheek and over his eyebrow,I have used "moju powder","shear butter (ori)","tribotan" cream and olive oil and still to no avail and its a cause of worry for me and my husband because its just getting worse,would appreciate a response that will work.....thank you very much.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by Tushmum(f): 2:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
lovinam: Hello dear. Sometimes rashes on the face can be caused by saliva. Apply soap on a wash cloth and scrub a the area. Use another wash cloth to wipe clean. I apply medication when I'm sure natural method doesn't work. Apply a lil prickly powder. This is the age they put their fingers in their mouth and draw a lot of saliva.

Yes babies scratch their hair, ear or face while suckling. Lol
Thanks so much Lovinam...God bless you!

1 Like

Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by iyaakanran: 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2014
Try rising raving powder,it works like magic
sandyossy: Good day everyone,am a first timer and a new mom of a 4 month old baby,for over a month now,I have noticed red patches of rash on my son's right and left cheek and over his eyebrow,I have used "moju powder","shear butter (ori)","tribotan" cream and olive oil and still to no avail and its a cause of worry for me and my husband because its just getting worse,would appreciate a response that will work.....thank you very much.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by skimpychick(f): 2:37pm On Aug 19, 2014
Good day . My 1 month old daughter has something like dandruff on her head. Pls what can I use to treat it.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by skimpychick(f): 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
Good evening all. I'm a 1st timer n also a 1st time mum.My 1 month old daughter has something like dandruff on her head. Pls what can I use to treat it. May God bless u all for d good works u r rendering on this thread.
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by baybiemee: 6:44pm On Aug 19, 2014
lovinam: Are you sure your baby does not have diaper rash? Pls try change her diaper often. Then air her bum. Use a good nappy creme too

Okay thanks, but I don't think it's diaper rash, it's in patches and her poo is slimy
Re: NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! by tchiwinnie: 10:13pm On Aug 19, 2014
skimpychick: Good day . My 1 month old daughter has something like dandruff on her head. Pls what can I use to treat it.
google infant cradle cap

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (2515) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.