Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:02 PM

Fully Planned And Developed Business Opportunity For Ready Investors - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fully Planned And Developed Business Opportunity For Ready Investors (1010 Views)

Virtual Assistance Can Create Job Opportunity For Nigerian Youths / Trader Faints Over Planned Demolition Of Lagos Market / Blco, Flco And Ago Waiting For Ready Buyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fully Planned And Developed Business Opportunity For Ready Investors by bodmaxis1: 1:34pm On Jun 22, 2012
This is an application for anyone with good investment capacity opportunity to buy into an already proposed opportunity, market-ready and technically perfected.
Good business stays water-tight at the presentation level, lots of opportunities for local and foreign investors exist in Nigeria. Unfortunately, a busy business man only migrates in safety of his knowledge sphere. Inadequate Professionalism in respective opportunity limits many business men from exploring it and therefore the problem still remains static investment decision.

NDA and Investment Consult Sale: 250,000 naira
Average Investment Start-up Size; 1million naira

Call 0.7.0.4.2.1.8.9.7.4.9
Re: Fully Planned And Developed Business Opportunity For Ready Investors by jossy26: 2:46pm On Jun 22, 2012
Can you give a brief about this business that I need 250k for consultancy?
Re: Fully Planned And Developed Business Opportunity For Ready Investors by bodmaxis1: 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2012
Dear,
Our fees-250k is a professional charges both on the innovative business ideas, research done, potential markets and ready links. It is in two categories both local resource ideas and mostly foreign resource ventures with foreign manufacturers/firms. The investment size on the average is 1million naira, it is transparent and straight forward not shadiness, strictly official.
Explicit nature of business is disclosed under legalized NDA .

Thanks 0.7.0.4.2.1.8.9.7.4.9
Re: Fully Planned And Developed Business Opportunity For Ready Investors by jossy26: 10:32pm On Jun 25, 2012
bodmaxis1: Dear,
Our fees-250k is a professional charges both on the innovative business ideas, research done, potential markets and ready links. It is in two categories both local resource ideas and mostly foreign resource ventures with foreign manufacturers/firms. The investment size on the average is 1million naira, it is transparent and straight forward not shadiness, strictly official.
Explicit nature of business is disclosed under legalized NDA .

Thanks 0.7.0.4.2.1.8.9.7.4.9

What do you mean by legalized NDA? Sir, you need to come out plain for peeps to understand your ideas. Anyhows, wish you the best of luck
Re: Fully Planned And Developed Business Opportunity For Ready Investors by bodmaxis1: 8:00am On Jun 26, 2012
NDA means Non Disclosure Agreement, it is a deed of contract signed before the disclosure of corporate/business concepts, design, ideas or innovations. The business environment is porous and we are conscious of the fact that every details must be protected. It a legal document, that legalised is an emphasis to avoid confusion.
If there are any questions or interest in this or any other area you can contact me.

NB:For More information
A non-disclosure agreement (NDA), also known as a confidentiality agreement (CA), confidential disclosure agreement (CDA), proprietary information agreement (PIA), or secrecy agreement, is a legal contract between at least two parties that outlines confidential material, knowledge, or information that the parties wish to share with one another for certain purposes, but wish to restrict access to or by third parties.
Re: Fully Planned And Developed Business Opportunity For Ready Investors by jossy26: 10:44am On Jun 26, 2012
^^^ nice response, kindly show me some other businesses you already into so I know the level you have been, ofcourse you don't expect me to cough out 250k for an innovation have got no idea of, might even be a known concept to me. Hope you understand my drift. You seem to have good stuffs upstairs but your secrecy is a bit on the high side....
NB - Dangote doesn't need an NDA to be the richest naija man, so the ball is in your court. Safe

1 Like

Re: Fully Planned And Developed Business Opportunity For Ready Investors by bodmaxis1: 11:28am On Jun 26, 2012
jossy26: ^^^ nice response, kindly show me some other businesses you already into so I know the level you have been, ofcourse you don't expect me to cough out 250k for an innovation have got no idea of, might even be a known concept to me. Hope you understand my drift. You seem to have good stuffs upstairs but your secrecy is a bit on the high side....
NB - Dangote doesn't need an NDA to be the richest naija man, so the ball is in your court. Safe

Corporate Business confidentiality is what we ensure, every business research we had done with investors in mind is worth more than the fee otherwise it would have been effortlessly done by anyone out there. There is no secrecy as so implied sir, if you need better clarification you can contact me. I had received several calls on this singular post on nairaland. it is no joke. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Advertise Your Business With 65 Million Nigerian Gsm Numberss Across All States / 4 Ways Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg Uses His Power And Influence / Top 10 Companies In Nigeria By Federal Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.