Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Do You Prefer An Enigmatic Spouse Or A Straight Forward One? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Prefer An Enigmatic Spouse Or A Straight Forward One? (7084 Views)

When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) / Who Do You Love More Your Spouse Or Your Parents / Should You Confront A Dishonest Spouse Or Collect Evidence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Prefer An Enigmatic Spouse Or A Straight Forward One? by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 24, 2012
Give me a straight forward woman any day... relationships take so much work today, why compound it with a woman you can never understand?

1 Like

Re: Do You Prefer An Enigmatic Spouse Or A Straight Forward One? by Lexoria: 9:41am On Jun 24, 2012
nnacent: my broda, u don knw dem finish. I cudnt have said it better. Though i have decided nt 2 make ladies change my person(straight foward), but guy u no go envy me at all, they jst avoid me like hell upon how hansome i am. God knws wen i go c who 2 marry evn at 29. Sha! I no send

There should be sum'in else they are avoidin not ur straight-forwardness.Check well.
Re: Do You Prefer An Enigmatic Spouse Or A Straight Forward One? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 24, 2012
davidylan: Give me a straight forward woman any day... relationships take so much work today, why compound it with a woman you can never understand?
Amen brother.
Re: Do You Prefer An Enigmatic Spouse Or A Straight Forward One? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 24, 2012
Lexoria:

There should be sum'in else they are avoidin not ur straight-forwardness.Check well.
You'd be surprised ladies avoid straight-forward, honest types. They'd rather have sweet talking, romantic acting dudes who MIGHT not mean a word of what theey say. And that's ok if yyou're just looking for a fling, but if you have your eyes set on marriage never go near them. That'd be the perfect recipe for marital disaster.
Re: Do You Prefer An Enigmatic Spouse Or A Straight Forward One? by Loskee(f): 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2012
slimyem: i've seen enigmatic and i've seen straight forward.
Straight-forward is boring but easy..
Enigmatic is exicting but works hand in hand with head and heart aches!
....a little of both won't be a bad idea as long as it balances out.cheesy.
....i hate boring and aches,i love exicting and easy.......my hands are up!cheesycheesy

ok ok i get it... so you like ('enigmatically straight-forward')1/2

very encompassing!
Re: Do You Prefer An Enigmatic Spouse Or A Straight Forward One? by chamotex(m): 8:53am On Jun 25, 2012
I'm actually enigmatic and can be unpredictable most times.
Re: Do You Prefer An Enigmatic Spouse Or A Straight Forward One? by Lexoria: 7:56pm On Aug 30, 2012
fresh_dude: You'd be surprised ladies avoid straight-forward, honest types. They'd rather have sweet talking, romantic acting dudes who MIGHT not mean a word of what theey say. And that's ok if yyou're just looking for a fling, but if you have your eyes set on marriage never go near them. That'd be the perfect recipe for marital disaster.

thats why I said he should check well why he's being avoided.Unless I'm mistaken but how would girls run from a guy who says 'baby,I'm not very bouyant now.Lets go to that restuarant next week' as opposed to one who says 'baby,I was thinking of taking u there but i have a meeting in 5mins,I dnt know when I'll be done.Don't worry I'll surprise u with a better treat.'
Re: Do You Prefer An Enigmatic Spouse Or A Straight Forward One? by 2mch(m): 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2012
Straight forward, life is too complicated to be guessing with your spouse at home. When you are supposed to be comfortable, free and stress free with the spouse. I dont like unpredictable people, they cannot be trusted. undecided

1 Like

Re: Do You Prefer An Enigmatic Spouse Or A Straight Forward One? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 27, 2014
Audrie: Everyone, both male and female would like a unique combination of a spouse who is both enigmatic and straight forward. Now, this combo is not so easy to find but there are exceptions...
Re: Do You Prefer An Enigmatic Spouse Or A Straight Forward One? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 27, 2014
Kindly follow back
Audrie: Everyone, both male and female would like a unique combination of a spouse who is both enigmatic and straight forward. Now, this combo is not so easy to find but there are exceptions...
Re: Do You Prefer An Enigmatic Spouse Or A Straight Forward One? by SAMBARRY: 1:12pm On Aug 27, 2014
grin grin

moremi2008: All bloody lies! Women don't know what they want and even if they do, they'll lie about it and claim the opposite. grin

Women claim they like straight-forward, honest guys but once the guy starts telling them the truth or starts being honest, they start complaining and accusing the man of being too emotional or too harsh or too insensitive. The truth is, ladies love to be lied to. They keep fantasies in their heads and minds and they usually seek men who will fulfill those fantasies even though those men are liars and posers. I stopped being completely honest with ladies many years ago. These days, I just tell them whatever it is they want to hear. Makes everybody happy. grin

My typical convos with a girl I just met a few weeks ago:

Girl : "Where are you?"
Me: "At home, thinking about you" (what I am actually thinking: "Eating dinner at another girl's place" )
Girl : "Do you love me?"
Me: "Yes dear" (what I am actually thinking: "Are you crazy? We just met" )
Girl: "I want to have your babies"
Me: "Sure" (what I am actually thinking: "God forbid bad thing" )
Girl: "I want a princess wedding in Paris and a blue box from Tiffany's (2 carats VVS minimum)."
Me: "Baby, we can make that happen if you like, no problem" (what I am actually thinking: "Oloriburuku onigbese! You and your family barely have a pot to piss in and you're dreaming of Paris wedding!" )

Re: Do You Prefer An Enigmatic Spouse Or A Straight Forward One? by Haywhymido(m): 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2014
I prefer straight forward lady dat like straight forward guys anytime pls.dey r hard to be find esp. 4 dis nigeria. Most ladies like enigmatic guys

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazing Things Babies Do In The Womb (PHOTOS) / Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? / How Many Of Us Actually Say SORRY To Our Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.