|Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 1063159 members, 1236587 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2013 at 06:05 PM
Chevron Operator/maintenance Technician 2nd Stage Skill Test/oral Interview / Chevron Calling For Operator And Maintenance Technician Trainee Test / Electrical Installation/Maintenance Technician at Ikotun, Lagos. My CV. (1) (2) (3) (4)
|Maintenance Technician by appliedeng: 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2012|
Our client is a leading product handling organisation incorporated to render value-added Logistics and Distribution solutions through the Supply Chain from source to destination and are also involved in the Development, Operations and Management of Petroleum Product Storage Terminals and Into Plane refueling needs the services of Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance Technicians.
JOB DESCRIPTION: TECHNICIAN (Maintenance)
QUALIFICATION: OND in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering
• Carry out on-site or at specified locations, maintenance (preventive or emergency), service and repair of clients’ aviation ground support equipment (aircraft refueling vehicles, pump, meter, filter water separator vessel, micro filter vessel, etc.) as may be required and maintain up to date record of same.
• Respond immediately to equipment breakdown and write a report on same for necessary action.
• Attend technical bid meetings with the commercial team to give necessary support.
• Provide necessary technical advice to the commercial team on technical issues to assist meet customer needs.
• Carry out the installation and commissioning of client equipment and provide necessary training to operators of the equipment as may be necessary.
• Conduct statutory operational tests and function check on clients’ equipment and keep comprehensive documentation of same.
• Review technical details of spares and other components to be ordered for clients to ensure it meets requirement and suitable for intended use.
• Provide necessary technical support for clients ahead of inspections and assist with close out of gaps observed.
• Ensure efficient management of spare parts inventory and tools used for maintenance activities.
• Maintain a record of clients’ maintenance activities and filter change out to assist in keep adequate inventory to support their operations.
• Organize routine servicing schedules as may be necessary and assigned.
• Assist in monitoring all work performed by outside contractors on clients’ equipment.
• Coordinate special projects and other responsibilities as may be directed by the Commercial Manager.
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENT:
• Should be aged between 25 – 35 years
• With upward of 2 years experience.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
• Knowledge of oil & gas products/industry
• Technical ability to be able to conduct preventative maintenance of equipment and clean-up exercises, carryout major and minor repairs on equipment, conduct safety tests and ensure all equipment are in good functioning state
• Disassembly and assembly competency
• Maintenance and trouble-shooting competency
• Problem solving & Innovative skills
• Analytical ability
• HSSEQ Knowledge
• IT proficiency
• Excellent team spirit, integrity and supervisory ability
• Good communication skills
• Should understand the working principles of machines, engines etc
• Possess good knowledge of facilities management
• Possess good knowledge of pneumatics
• Should be able to develop and implement maintenance schedule
• Candidate must be able to multi task
• Should be a reliable team leader, team player and with good time management skills.
• Good knowledge of technical report writing skills
REF CODE: MET 002
Qualified and interested candidates should send their applications and CV as an attachment in MS Word or PDF format to: email@example.com, stating the position and the job reference code as the subject of the e-mail address.
Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health