Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,721 members, 7,802,175 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

I Want My Husband To Be Impotent - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want My Husband To Be Impotent (27335 Views)

Why I Don't Want My Brother To Get Married To Her / Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos / I Made My Husband Impotent For Taking A Second Wife - Woman Confesses In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by Turiano(m): 10:19am On Oct 12, 2009
The reason y ur husband go outside 2 chase grls lie with u,maybe u dont satisfy his sexual urge,or u r'e that kind of a wife that doesn't care for a husband,or dnt useually respect him so he seeked 4 it else whr
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by drrionelli(m): 6:20pm On Oct 12, 2009
However, Turiano, even if his wife doesn't "satisfy" him, that's still no reason for him to cheat on her. Adultery is adultery no matter what the circumstances. If he wishes to seek sex elsewhere, then he needs to terminate his marriage.
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by POSAKOSA1(m): 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2009
You got married to a player, hoping that he would change. How sad~! grin grin grin
Re: I Want My Husband To Be Impotent by Eaglebabe: 5:47pm On Jan 08, 2010
U are a witch.Hasn't any other man slept with u since u became a woman? Come to think of it,if the other ladies he met b4 u had made him impotent what would hav happened

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Help My Son Unlearn This / A Nairalander's Daughter Clocks 1 Today / Traditional Marriage Ceremony in U.S.: NEED HELP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.