Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

See What My Children Did To Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What My Children Did To Me (10826 Views)

A Call To Change "My Children Will Not Suffer What I Suffered" Syndrome / Separated From My Husband And He Is Keeping My Children From Me / How Many Children Did U Intend To Have? (2) (3) (4)

See What My Children Did To Me by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:26am On Jun 23, 2012
Its look funny but it really giving me a sorry excuse

This is the pounded yam i have bought to prepare dinner for my in-law

After making good palatable egusi soup i went to get some rest before dinner

I left them to play with their computer while watching Barney and Friends

But here i am,i don't just know whether to laugh or get angry

But i know i have more story to tell when they come

We have informed them never to eat anything coz pounded is solid and they have to eat

The dinner start in few hours even though they are yet to arrive.

I am so pissed now

To add insult to the injury

I dumped the powder in the wash hand basin and open water on it but to my surprise it became solid there and the basin also is blocked.

Re: See What My Children Did To Me by maclatunji: 9:45am On Jun 23, 2012
^I don't understand your story but your kids are cute- God bless them.

Re: See What My Children Did To Me by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:49am On Jun 23, 2012
That is pound yam powder you see scatter all over

The powder means a lot to me this evening for a dinner

Now they have spoilt my fun after making good egusi soup
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by maclatunji: 9:52am On Jun 23, 2012
^Kids are like animals, they don't really know what they are doing- even God does not hold them accountable for what they do until they reach maturity. Sorry about the pounded yam flour and the mess they have created- one of the joys of fatherhood, enjoy it! Hehehe!
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:57am On Jun 23, 2012
The problem is my in-law are waiting patiently to eat pounded yam
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by maclatunji: 10:00am On Jun 23, 2012
Tell them what has happened now and cook rice or any other thing you can lay your hands on. By the way, if you are a man, where is your wife to cook for her people? I suspect your wife is white.

Re: See What My Children Did To Me by masterpiecer(m): 10:02am On Jun 23, 2012
kids r naturally mischievous, but its one thing we adult envy in them, their mischief is so innocent and natural with no bad intent, though they end up making a whole lot of mess, but i love their mess.just see how cute ur kids look with d powder on them. lol
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:06am On Jun 23, 2012
maclatunji: Tell them what has happened now and cook rice or any other thing you can lay your hands on. By the way, if you are a man, where is your wife to cook for her people? I suspect your wife is white.

Yeah she is but i have decided to do the african dish and everything was ready except for this pound yam
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by sokoanugwa: 10:19am On Jun 23, 2012
this is beautiful and thank God that you have them to do things like this. Others are looking for just one to scatter their house and they have not seen yet. its well

Re: See What My Children Did To Me by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:32am On Jun 23, 2012
sokoanugwa: this is beautiful and thank God that you have them to do things like this. Others are looking for just one to scatter their house and they have not seen yet. its well

You are right

I am happy at the same time i feel bad because my in-law won`t be able to taste african dish today after so much bragados.
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by masterpiecer(m): 10:34am On Jun 23, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

You are right

I am happy at the same time i feel bad because my in-law won`t be able to taste african dish today after so much bragados.

there is always a next time, and make sure you r careful on d next time
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:36am On Jun 23, 2012
masterpiecer:

there is always a next time, and make sure you r careful on d next time

Thank you the Master
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 23, 2012
Lollll, the little one has a busted look on his face. Cute. I hope you supervised them in cleaning it up. Because God knows if they are my kids everyone would be on their knees scrubbing and cleaning, if you like be 6 months old, lol.

Re: See What My Children Did To Me by tomzman: 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2012
Kids can be very silly sometimes but the funny thing is the innocence they display afterwards.Just prepare something else (like rice or eba) for your inlaws and explain what happened to them.
Your kids look really cute even with the powder on their faces especially the little one!
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2012
No wonder I dont like male children. . . .they are indeed like animals.
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by logica(m): 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2012
You cannot fall asleep on the job when watching infants. I am happy they did no more than scatter your precious poundo yam all over the house. It could've been worse; and please next time stay wide awake.
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by naijacloud: 4:04pm On Jun 23, 2012
How exactly did dis make front page? Moderators,I hail thee o!

Re: See What My Children Did To Me by drzed: 4:05pm On Jun 23, 2012
As disappointing as this will be to your in-laws, this is actually the beauty of kids. Those who have suffered or longed to have children will know what I'm talking about. Dont get mad at them. But let them understand how there actions mean no poundo for inlaws, and how sad the in-laws will be not to eat poundo. They are too young to be punished for 'having fun'.

Explain things to them, then hug them and tell them never to do it again. Many years down the line, you (and them) will treasure these pictures.

Re: See What My Children Did To Me by Ibangap(m): 4:06pm On Jun 23, 2012
And u see hw innocent dey luk after d deed is done, u jus dont knw whether 2 spank dem or let dem be. Jus be careful next time sha.
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by ODB1: 4:07pm On Jun 23, 2012
[size=15pt]cute. best thread ever[/size]
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by drzed: 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2012
naijacloud: How exactly did dis make front page? Moderators,I hail thee o!

Well, I believe there is room in Nairaland front page for all sorts of stories. People have different interests in life.

It is not only Otedola, PDP, Boko Haram or GEJ that deserve front page. This is a micro-scandal for family-oriented people to enjoy....just look at the innocent look on dem faces! Kai, children!

cheers.

17 Likes

Re: See What My Children Did To Me by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2012

Re: See What My Children Did To Me by Remii(m): 4:12pm On Jun 23, 2012
naijacloud: How exactly did dis make front page? Moderators,I hail thee o!

Honestly, I wish the forum is upgraded that you can delete some unwanted topics and post from your pages or even screen news that you get to read.

~Bluetooth:

No wonder I dont like male children. . . .they are indeed like animals.
yet you do everything to have male children, animal ko anumanu in, mmthsheeeew
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 23, 2012
lol.....very funny...I love them kids...but I will do a little spanking!
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by ODB1: 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2012
doggskull: .
So what's ur problem? Don't u hav money to buy anoda 1? Or u jus want 2show us ur kids in powder n what a dickhead u r for not knowing u can block ur sink wit it. 2show hw jobless u r instead of running out 2get anoda 1,u hav time 2come on NL wif dis rubbish. Mscheww
what is your problem? those kids are cute as heaven

Re: See What My Children Did To Me by kaiter: 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2012
Tell them what has happened now and cook rice or any other thing you can lay your hands on. [img]http://www.demama.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by sadyeek(m): 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2012
[size=16pt]and this made front page, HOW
Please mods, stop being bias and enough with the sentimental BS!!
Much more important things need to be placed on front page but some how they don't make it, just to come see some meaningless ru.bbish.
[/size]

Re: See What My Children Did To Me by philip0906(m): 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2012
@op
what d'u want us 2 do?
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by reloboy(m): 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2012
Cute but can't you just go get another one
my opinion dough undecided undecided undecided
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by normaljenny(m): 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2012
I love those kids of yours and they did wonderfully well. You need not to be pissed, kids are blessings to the home. Tell this story to couples without kids and you will receive a smacking answer. Just run out and get garri or fufu for them. If hunger wire them well well, just give them soup to lick or they go home and eat. Leave the future stars alone to jollificate jare!
Re: See What My Children Did To Me by dasparrow: 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2012
@Post

The kids are cute though they look vietnamese. Where were you and your wife when they were causing all this havoc? If that was me they did that to, someone will get their caramel colored bum-bum smacked because though it may look cute now, it won't be cute if they continue misbehaving when they are older.

Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? / How Do I Handle A Toxic Bullying Adult Child? / Brother And Sister Caught Pants Down On Tape