Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,379 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Workable Suggestions To GEJ On How To End The Boko Haram Menace. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Workable Suggestions To GEJ On How To End The Boko Haram Menace. (9242 Views)

Shehu Sani: I Know Who Can End Boko Haram Menace / GEJ Vows To End Boko Haram Menace During A Visit To Germany / Boko Haram Menace ‘ll End In June – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Workable Suggestions To GEJ On How To End The Boko Haram Menace. by bendazum: 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2012
ALTHOUGH I HAVE NOT FINISHED READING BUT AM GLAD THAT NAIRALANDERS HAVE RISEN UP TO THE CHALLENGE! SO FAR TRUTH LIES IN WHAT THEY HAVE SAID. I DARE SAY MY MIND HAS ALREADY BEEN SPOKEN. THE PROBLEM LIES WITH THE PRESIDENCY. WILL MR PRESIDENT LISTEN TO ADVICE. I GUESS YOU CAN'T HELP SOMEONE WHO BELIEVES HE KNOWS IT ALL. THE FIRST STEP FOR JEG TO CURB BH IS FOR HIM TO DIE HIS PRESIDENCIAL AMBITION FOR 2015.THAT WILL MAKE IT EASIER FOR HIM TO DEAL WITH BH WITHOUT WORRYING ABOUT STEPPING ON TOES.UNLESS HE WANTS TO TELL US THAT HE'S BEING BLACKMAILED OR MANIPULATED!
Re: Workable Suggestions To GEJ On How To End The Boko Haram Menace. by elari(m): 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2012
damm all u who have idolized than cretin as ur demi-god. I wonder if Boko boys storm and bomb his village and his family members are wiped out he will be lame as he has proven to be. During the days of Obasanjo, an annahilation of the bases where these groups are situated would have been carried out. Lame president, lame supporters. Finally, if u dunt like my reply " go climb PHCN pole begin dey dance disco or use transformer do turn table"
Re: Workable Suggestions To GEJ On How To End The Boko Haram Menace. by 401kk: 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2012
I also asked this question a while ago but nobody responded.
You see, our lack of proper education has been a huge stumbling block to our collective development. Nigerians talk and argue loosely, without getting a basic understanding of what they're arguing about. Most people who criticize the president for not being able to curtail the BH crisis don't know
1. What the BH sect is
2. Their demands and objectives
3. The scope of their operation
4. Apparatus and strategies being put forward by the authorities to stop them.
5. Why it's been a difficult task for the authorities to stop so far
etc

These bunch of misplaced Nigerians would rather throw the blames at the president forgetting that
1. The BH insurgency and other insecurity issues did not start during his tenure.
2. Nigeria has been very disorganized before he became president
3. We have no proper intelligence gathering unit in place
4. The NPF is filled with lazy, unintelligent, dispassionate and corrupt nigerians
5. No proper citizen recognition system or database in place
6. Our borders have been porous before he became president
7. He is not to blame for the high level of poverty, illiteracy and religious stupidity in the north
8. He is not to blame for the presence of mules in the security forces
9. He's trying his best to eradicate the menace

If you want to criticize the president, do it well.

Don't quote me please. I'm out

1 Like

Re: Workable Suggestions To GEJ On How To End The Boko Haram Menace. by smoothlips(m): 1:11pm On Jun 25, 2012
step1. Officially classify Boko Haram as a terriorist group and encourage all allies of Nigeria to do same

Step2. encourage masss media campaign against the organization,their leaders should be declared as public enemies with their faces,names and AKA's publicly visible in every airport, train station, bus terminal,shopping mall,resturant and TV station in the country

Step3.a special tactical unit of 500 personal should be created in the SSS and NIA with the sole responsiblity of hunting down key meembers of the org, as well as obtain full information as regards the organizations structure and mode of operation;efforts should also be made to infiltrate the organization.

step4. the organizations means of funding should be traced and stopped

step5. Nigerian police personal welfare should be seriously looked into,insurance should be provided for its' personal; modern police equipment should be provide for all police field staff( bullet vest,modern communication equipments,tactical tools)

Step6. professionals in ICT,forenisc science and communication experts should be employed in our national security agencies

Step7. the president should officially take a "with us or against us"stance in all matters pertaining to Boko haram

Step8. action should be taken to curb massive looting of state and national treasury by elected and appointed political leaders
Re: Workable Suggestions To GEJ On How To End The Boko Haram Menace. by musulumi(m): 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2012
1. Make contacts with friendly international countries who have witnessed terrorism encounters at one point or the other.
2. Sign memorandum of understand with few who would be ready to give certain carefully chosen personel adequate training on d best way, method and procedures to be followed to win the battle against any form of terrorism
3. Potent and effective Assurance policy should be given to these few people to cater for their families if they don not survive the session during encounter with the bloody secdt.
4. Use public questionnaire and survey techniques to acquire people's advice, observation and posssibly whereabout of the sect, as they are in position to know more than anyone else in the realm of power.
5. surrender tactics could also be useful in the quest to counter terrorism. Let them capture some and give room for others to know their plans! It has worked magic for world powerful countries in the world too.
Re: Workable Suggestions To GEJ On How To End The Boko Haram Menace. by bendazum: 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2012
GUY YOU ARE TOO MUCH!!!! TUWALÉ
stagger: Their training camps on the Nigeria-Niger and Nigeria-Chad border are known. There was intelligence as to their existence provided by the US government as far back as 2004. What GEJ needs to do is to bomb those places for 30 days straight. I bet you they will be driven far away from the borders deep into Niger, Chad and Northern Cameroun. Next, Nigeria should seek permission from these countries to organize pre-emptive air strikes at their bases in these countries.

Finally, face the states where they have a foothold and organize a three-week mop-up operation. All law-abiding citizens should be given a week to evacuate using roads that will be patrolled. Then a total assault from land and the air should be carried out to finish off every living thing in that area, human, animals, goats, chickens, etc. If I were GEJ, I will make sure that to be associated with the Boko Haram in any way, WILL BE HARAM!

It was done in Ogoniland by Colonels Obi Umahi and Okuntimo in 1993. It was done in Odi in Bayelsa.

WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE GOOSE IS GOOD FOR THE GANDER!
Re: Workable Suggestions To GEJ On How To End The Boko Haram Menace. by Biggyd2: 1:21pm On Jun 25, 2012
Excellent suggestions already. My problem is with how and why BH excallated during this regime. My suggestion is that politcal parties in power should stop using nigerians as bait to achiev their evil ambitions. Why would a politcal party on its own without recourse to Nigerians decide on which person, which region rules Nigeria and for how long? And if a section goes against their decision in their party, some others decide that Nigeria will never have peace. I would have suggseted the proscribing of many known parties in this country including but not limited to PDP but alas, the devils in charge will rather die fighting.
Re: Workable Suggestions To GEJ On How To End The Boko Haram Menace. by smoothlips(m): 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2012
401kk: I also asked this question a while ago but nobody responded.
You see, our lack of proper education has been a huge stumbling block to our collective development. Nigerians talk and argue loosely, without getting a basic understanding of what they're arguing about. Most people who criticize the president for not being able to curtail the BH crisis don't know
1. What the BH sect is
2. Their demands and objectives
3. The scope of their operation
4. Apparatus and strategies being put forward by the authorities to stop them.
5. Why it's been a difficult task for the authorities to stop so far
etc

These bunch of misplaced Nigerians would rather throw the blames at the president forgetting that
1. The BH insurgency and other insecurity issues did not start during his tenure.
2. Nigeria has been very disorganized before he became president
3. We have no proper intelligence gathering unit in place
4. The NPF is filled with lazy, unintelligent, dispassionate and corrupt nigerians
5. No proper citizen recognition system or database in place
6. Our borders have been porous before he became president
7. He is not to blame for the high level of poverty, illiteracy and religious stupidity in the north
8. He is not to blame for the presence of mules in the security forces
9. He's trying his best to eradicate the menace

If you want to criticize the president, do it well.

Don't quote me please. I'm out
after reading ur post, i must say am disappointed in you. u neither gave an insight on boko haram or what the govt is doing to stop them.
u only came here to show how shallow u are..while u blame Nigerians for GEJ's incompetence
Re: Workable Suggestions To GEJ On How To End The Boko Haram Menace. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2012
Is a pity that no one is giving a useful suggestions and many are on the run cause their brains are as empty as a dust bin and is only Good for insulting GEJ but can't think of a Good solution to help stop BH but they will ba ranting GEJ is not Good GEJ is dull they forgot that he is human like us.

From the suggestion above it shows that many Nigerians don't even understand Boko Haram, let me tell you something, to stop Boko Haram requires tyranny on GEJ's part and if he toes that path you guys will also be the first to criticize him, why I said it is because Members of Boko haram came out from places and those places has Local Government Chairman and also town leaders and thos town leaders and LGA's knows these boko haram boys but they are not ready to expose them because of the same ideology of born to rule the share together now will GEJ carry GUN to fight people he doesn't know?. BH has top men in governments that protects them now if GEJ tries to flush them out, the same you guys will be shouting around. Those people are in the senate and reps and you think that is easy to get to them, even in USA there are people obama can't touch. Now if BH needs to be stopped GEJ has to toe the tyranny path and use violence to chaste violence but am afraid to say it might end up taking GEJ's life cause in a country where even the military takes sides there is no single hope for that country and if you still have hope in Nigeria better start losing it now cause any country that their military is compromised with same mindset of BH that country is doomed. If GEJ is to follow the tyranny way to end BH will the military heeds to his orders? Or won't they compromise cause he is not from the north.

In a country where the security agencies puts the interest of their religion/region first before the interest of the nation, that nation doesn't work.
Re: Workable Suggestions To GEJ On How To End The Boko Haram Menace. by waja(m): 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2012
Boko Haram is a fuifilling threat and not a prediction. The threat was from Buhari and Atiku. They need power to come to the North to protect their unmerited Oil Well. For peace to rain, their ownership should be revoked.
Re: Workable Suggestions To GEJ On How To End The Boko Haram Menace. by GAR3TH(m): 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2012
Bomb Bomb Bomb Haram....

But on a serious note the main problem with nigeria is not the actual problem [boko haram] but preventing it from happening again. What the definition of insanity, doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result. Nigeria has been at war with boko haram over the years and has kill numerous members but yet boko haram is getting stronger and has more members.

Nigeria can keep fighting boko haram with tanks and guns but it doesn't escape from the fact that boko haram is still recruiting and getting more members. What nigeria needs to do is win over those potential "boko haram" recruits by given them their basic needs. If those future recruits had jobs, a proper education, access to health and reduced poverty I know that they wont be fighting right now, its all about joblessness.

Once nigeria stops boko haram from recruiting new members then the government can easily kill all the existing member, knowing that new ones will not take their place.
Re: Workable Suggestions To GEJ On How To End The Boko Haram Menace. by splashbaby(m): 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2012
1. Gεt Islamic Movement of Nigeria, another powerful Islamic sect in̲̅ †ЂΞ North funded by †ЂΞ Iranian Govt.(With Over 50 thousands followers) lead by Shielk ZaKzaky †☺ condemn †ЂΞ activities of Boko Haram ɑ̤̈nϑ also empower †ЂΞ sects as leading standard of †ЂΞ Islamic religion ɑ̤̈nϑ no†̥ †ђåt propagated by BH, before Boko Haram engages them in̲̅ their unholy Jihad. This ī§ a must †☺ diminish public support in̲̅ †ЂΞ North, or else GEJ may risk fighting against †ЂΞ Islamic sect †ЂΞ moment Americans starts their drone attack...Sorry he may stand nø̲̣ chance. 2. Raise a panel of Northern Peace brigades comprising ɑ̤̈̊ll †ЂΞ Elders, Emir, Political Big wig(Buhari,IBB) ɑ̤̈̊ll †ЂΞ Northern Governor †☺ diffuse †ЂΞ situation into a political one for resolution from †ЂΞ millitary pose presently in̲̅ place. He must ϑȍ this soonest.

1 Like

Re: Workable Suggestions To GEJ On How To End The Boko Haram Menace. by lumenchristi: 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2012
werepeLeri: This topic comes up again. Against the backlash of so many people saying GEJ knows what to do but doesnt want to do it. Or to those who daily says GEJ should do something fast, or to those who says the President is not interested in finding solutions. Lets put ourselves in the Presidents place and offer solutions - which he may not even have considered.

If you say you are not in his shoes and cant offer meaningful solutions- then may you silent yourself forever-

he should be adviced to step down. Its obvious bokoharam is a strategy used by some agrieved politicians to force gej out of seat. For the sake of the country unity, gej should step down. Besides he knws those responsible but doesnt have prove to bring them to book. For gods sake we all knw this is political issue nt religious

1 Like

Re: Workable Suggestions To GEJ On How To End The Boko Haram Menace. by Otunba009: 2:31pm On Jun 25, 2012
It baffles me when individuals analyze situations with out making indepth research,Every Dick and Harry is now a certified analyst on BH affairs.my suggestions are-
1-JTF should change their tactics.ie the sweeping and arresting of individuals found in the scene of crime is not effective(every criminal knows dat his 1st priority is to live a scene where he committed a criminal act)
2.Indepth infiltration of BH(undercover)
3.A fool proof communication medium that would protect the identity of an informer should be put in place..to encourage people with vital Intel.
4-individuals with gud track records regardless of where they are from..who there are..should be appointed to oversee the operation.
Re: Workable Suggestions To GEJ On How To End The Boko Haram Menace. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 25, 2012
1. Formation of State Police
2. Sacking of any governor that there is terrorist attack in his state 3 times in a year and installment of military administrator to take over the state for 1 yr then conduct new election for new governor aftwards.
3. Banning of importation of explosives into the country
4. Introduction of firing squad for BH members caught.
5. Closure of borders between Nigeria and Chad/Niger
6. Issuance of approval licenses before construction of places of worship
7. Monitoring of sermons/preaching in Churches and mosques to avoid radicalization.
Re: Workable Suggestions To GEJ On How To End The Boko Haram Menace. by Mubz(m): 2:40pm On Jun 25, 2012
haka_nai: I don't know yet.But I say we start by the FGN led by GEJ making public the BH sponsors,financiers list to Nigerians.Then we can afford to tell him how to deal with them! angry angry angry angry angry May suggestion below
Tackle corruption swiftly and ruthlessly
uphold the law regardless if na dame do am!!!
Make Public the list!!!
Suspend anyone and arrest anybody linked!!!
Lastly charity begins at home.Scan PDP well and flush the suspects then move to the foot soldiers shikenan.
It may not stop it automatically but it will drastically reduce it.Also arrest anyone who mention war or make treasonable statement against Nigeria or Nigerians not PDP or GEJ abeg but Nigeria and presidency.

Best post/solution right here
Re: Workable Suggestions To GEJ On How To End The Boko Haram Menace. by jaybee(f): 2:46pm On Jun 25, 2012
Abagworo: The Boko Haram fight is between Northern factions of PDP and GEJ is siding one. The only way to solve it, is to broker peace between Sambo, IBB and Atiku. That is the political Boko Haram. The religious own will take serious intelligence job to uproot it from the source.

linking boko haram to politics, and worse still, to individual politicians, northern presidency, politcal power/1015 elections make the real boko haram seem to remain on course to destabilize nigeria, in the sense that they feel they've once again succeeded in diverting attention to others while they get a clear coast for operation. this shows the limited understanding of what boko haram is, and stands for; especially in government circles. if its a spade, call it a spade.

there is nothing like political boko haram and religious boko haram as you (and a host of others, honest and decietful)are insinuating; there is only one boko haram. there may be others with symphaty for their cause, franchisees (albeit unofficial) and other criminals that wear the toga of boko haram to commit various crimes.

boko haram is a religious sect, to be precise, islamic sect 100%. in islam, there is no distinction between state and religion. so boko haram does not believe in the Nigerian constitution, and therefore seeks the total establishment of the sharia legal system to govern the administration of Nigeria; and worse still, their condition for peace is the total islamisation of Nigeria, by their definition, everybody converting to islam.

boko haram will still do this even if it is the sultan (not to say pdp, north, atiku, buhari, ibb etc) that is president of Nigeria and these conditions are not met. the only thing to stop boko haram outside these conditions, is the government might, which is not lacking in Nigeria. the only thing lacking is the WILL - political, moral, intelligence, organizational, etc.
Re: Workable Suggestions To GEJ On How To End The Boko Haram Menace. by Mubz(m): 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2012
splashbaby: 1. Gεt Islamic Movement of Nigeria, another powerful Islamic sect in̲̅ †ЂΞ North funded by †ЂΞ Iranian Govt.(With Over 50 thousands followers) lead by Shielk ZaKzaky †☺ condemn †ЂΞ activities of Boko Haram ɑ̤̈nϑ also empower †ЂΞ sects as leading standard of †ЂΞ Islamic religion ɑ̤̈nϑ no†̥ †ђåt propagated by BH, before Boko Haram engages them in̲̅ their unholy Jihad. This ī§ a must †☺ diminish public support in̲̅ †ЂΞ North, or else GEJ may risk fighting against †ЂΞ Islamic sect †ЂΞ moment Americans starts their drone attack...Sorry he may stand nø̲̣ chance. 2. Raise a panel of Northern Peace brigades comprising ɑ̤̈̊ll †ЂΞ Elders, Emir, Political Big wig(Buhari,IBB) ɑ̤̈̊ll †ЂΞ Northern Governor †☺ diffuse †ЂΞ situation into a political one for resolution from †ЂΞ millitary pose presently in̲̅ place. He must ϑȍ this soonest.

And another very good and genuine solution
Re: Workable Suggestions To GEJ On How To End The Boko Haram Menace. by Ayodhejjy(m): 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2012
I have only 2 suggestion.
1. Any suspected boko haram shld be purnish unpardonably.
2.The most important aspect of it is that, the mr president shld resign cox he is d center of target. They (the northerners) wants to make this govt ungovernabl for him. Belive me, if he resign today, the issue of boko haram would be the history in nigeria contex
Re: Workable Suggestions To GEJ On How To End The Boko Haram Menace. by Boboribo: 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2012
What we are saying is that even if GEJ has credible Intel that the likes of IBB, Buhari, Atiku and co are behind BH, he doesn't come across as someone man enough to take them on.
Re: Workable Suggestions To GEJ On How To End The Boko Haram Menace. by Chongaiman: 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2012
otondo55:
Split the amalgamation of lord lugard.
We are never one and will not be !

Let all practice what they believe in.

Oya na, practice what you believe in....
Start the splitting process....
Afterall, Lugard was a human being....
Re: Workable Suggestions To GEJ On How To End The Boko Haram Menace. by Onyatinu: 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2012
1) Boko haram is an Islamic sect. 2) Boko haram wants the whole of Nigeria to be Islamized. 3) Boko haram feel they are fighting Jihad as written in their holy book 4)The suicide bombers don't value their lives, so we don't expect them to value anY other life. 5)As a muslim, its a compulsory task to contribute towards Jihad. 6) That makes Boko haram to have sponsors and these sponsors, which I think and I'm very sure that GEJ knows them all. IBB, Buhari, Atiku, Sanusi Lamido , some are among d security forces and lots of them. I believe its only God that will put them all these to an end. Terrorism is not only in Nigeria, some other countries too. Of which I know they've been making efforts to tackle it. God is our final answer not GEJ.
Re: Workable Suggestions To GEJ On How To End The Boko Haram Menace. by drstone1: 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2012
stagger: Their training camps on the Nigeria-Niger and Nigeria-Chad border are known. There was intelligence as to their existence provided by the US government as far back as 2004. What GEJ needs to do is to bomb those places for 30 days straight. I bet you they will be driven far away from the borders deep into Niger, Chad and Northern Cameroun. Next, Nigeria should seek permission from these countries to organize pre-emptive air strikes at their bases in these countries.

Finally, face the states where they have a foothold and organize a three-week mop-up operation. All law-abiding citizens should be given a week to evacuate using roads that will be patrolled. Then a total assault from land and the air should be carried out to finish off every living thing in that area, human, animals, goats, chickens, etc. If I were GEJ, I will make sure that to be associated with the Boko Haram in any way, WILL BE HARAM!

It was done in Ogoniland by Colonels Obi Umahi and Okuntimo in 1993. It was done in Odi in Bayelsa.

WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE GOOSE IS GOOD FOR THE GANDER!
Omo, the language you're using here shows that you don watch American action films well well. Nigeria, waste talent like you. them suppose carry you go train for arlington Army base for texas.
Re: Workable Suggestions To GEJ On How To End The Boko Haram Menace. by Demdem(m): 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2012
[b]@ Post

U are asking me to give suggestions and to put myself in the retardeen's shoes however u forgot to furnish me with all the intelligence and security reports the retardeen has so far about this evil group. How will i be able to give informed and well-balanced solution without all these?
Anyway, the list of Evil boko Sponsors are with the retardeen. To be in his shoes, i must have access to this list. Tell me who and who are in this list and u will be surprise the kind of solutions i will give. he even went further to inform us that some of them has infiltrated his govt. common on.

I believe our leaders knows the solution to this menace, they should be courageous enough to fight it well once and for all no matter who may be involved

besides, i didnt ask Nigerians to vote me, the retardeen did and promised to secure the lives and properties of Nigerians. he should live to his word and if he cant, he should simply resign and go back to otuokpe and let another person take over abi undecided[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Workable Suggestions To GEJ On How To End The Boko Haram Menace. by ODB1: 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2012
Problem solved.

2 Likes

Re: Workable Suggestions To GEJ On How To End The Boko Haram Menace. by Eziachi: 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2012
Very Simple!
Let Jonathan call for referendum tomorrow on One Nigeria with a simple and straight question: Who is for or against continued existence of One Nigeria?
Everyone will sit up in an instant, including Boko Haram and whoever is behind it.

1 Like

Re: Workable Suggestions To GEJ On How To End The Boko Haram Menace. by Exponental(m): 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2012
Wat givs u d impression dat bh members are nt on nl.
Make valuable suggections n make dem plan towards it.
Re: Workable Suggestions To GEJ On How To End The Boko Haram Menace. by Demdem(m): 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2012
Eziachi: Very Simple!
Let Jonathan call for referendum tomorrow on One Nigeria with a simple and straight question: Who is for or against continued existence of One Nigeria?
Everyone will sit up in an instant, including Boko Haram and whoever is behind it.

me like this.
Re: Workable Suggestions To GEJ On How To End The Boko Haram Menace. by sanchez4eva: 5:29pm On Jun 25, 2012
This is a very nice post and I am goin to give a very nice and effective solution...I am nt well versed in military procedure but I am goin to use my common sense to answer this..I bet you If GEJ can follow all τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ guidelines here..boko haram wld be a thing of τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ past
1-Banks/Money:-Terrorism cannot function without money. BH need funds to keep on making their bombs and all...whoever is sponsoring BKH withdraws money in small sums to throw off τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ police..Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ Boko haram sponsors use their wives and brothers to withdraw τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ money and thereby pass it off to τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ BH leaders. Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ bank they use are also banks in τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ north with high patronage. Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ money is also withdrawn as part of a company fund..e.g Dangote cement company withdrawing money for purchase of cement...
In summary τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ money pathway of boko haram sponsors shld be watched...τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ pathway includes Friends,Family and Companies of boko haram suspects
2 Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ Law;-Nigeria's law system is very weak and corrupt and BH sponsors are exploiting that weakness to τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ fullest..A new counter terrorism law shld be passed immediately...any terrorist caught shld be sentenced to death after torture and info gotten on their operations...It shld be fire for fire..
3-Prison;-Boko haram members that are caught and put in prison are likely to be freed by their members. So τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ prison they are put into shld be secured and τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ whereabouts shld be unknown...
4-Identification and Car numbering;-The new car numbering and identification system shld be implemented immediately in Maiduguri,Borno,Kano and Kaduna...BH members steal cars and use it for dier suicide bombing operations...τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ whereabouts of any car shld be known all τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ time....τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ people in τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ north shld also be immediately identified..all dose their mohammed ahmed mohammed and ahmed mohammed Mohammed can easily throw off security operatives..a good identification system shld be implemented
5;-Cameras and building protection;-The streets shld be watched always...cctv cameras and satellite monitoring...τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ gates of targetted buildings like police stations and government houses should be bomb proof...therÉ shld be at least 2 front gates so dat a suicide bomber wld be easily interrupted
If all these steps are followed their activities wld be greatly reduced..any member caught wld be spared if he reveals their secrets...gradually τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ whole Boko haram wld fade and τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ security system of τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ North wld improve but sadly GEJ is a weak president so you can expect business as usual...If u re living in τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ North or u have relatives pls advice them to prepare their will...
Re: Workable Suggestions To GEJ On How To End The Boko Haram Menace. by drzed: 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2012
My suggestions to are as follows:

1. Dethrone any Emir or Chief in whose domain BH are found to be active.
2. Declare a strict state of emergency in any Local Govt or even an entire State where BH is active.
3. Send a bill for State or Regional Police to the National Assembly and hold the legislooters by the balls until they pass the bill.
4. Declare Otedola's bribe $ 600K (approx. N100 Million) as prize money for information leading to capture first 25 BH leaders.
5. When the money in item 4 above finishes, add another 200 Million to the 'Wanted Dead or Alive' Jackpot.
6. Sincerely find the sponsors of the Political BH and the spiritual leaders of the Fanatical BH, and jail them for life.
7. Ask Buhari to come and lead the BTF (Boko Haram Task Force). He will be in charge of implementing items 1 to 6 above.
Re: Workable Suggestions To GEJ On How To End The Boko Haram Menace. by Mallamabdul: 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2012
Here is a very good media for the loud mouths who have been blaming GEJ and calling him all kind of names to express themselves with their solutions of what they would have done, if they were Mr. President. That is, if their thick and destructive brains can allow them to think or make a meaningful decision. May God help you all
Re: Workable Suggestions To GEJ On How To End The Boko Haram Menace. by bond777(m): 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2012
It is very simple. GEJ should declare a state of emergency in the state where thier headquarters is located - Borno State, naturally all the politicians when they become hungry will appeal to their sons and kinsmen (who are the boko haram) to stop bombing.

I promise you it will work like magic

Cheers cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of River Niger Floods Overflow Its Bank In Kogi State / Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos / 9,000 Nigerians In Foreign Prisons - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.