Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

She wants to get married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She wants to get married (15526 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

She wants to get married by edakedkay: 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2012
She's my bestest friend. We've been friends since secondary school and her guy was my classmate in nursery school.
I didn't know until when she introduced us. She's been with him for 10yrs.
She's 28 now and the guy 31. He's your typical tall,dark and handsome guy and oh my he loves her to his marrow. Not into women,hardworking,down to earth and he's got most of the qualities any woman would want from a guy.

My friend on the other hand is equally pretty and tall as well but she's had quite a number of other guys she's slept with.actually,6 of them. Each time the guy forgave her when he found out but he was this close to leaving her after he found out about the last one.

In their final year in school she got pregnant for him but had to flush it out as they were both not ready to take that step. Forgot to say they were mates in university in 2008 she took in again,was ready to keep it but the guy wasn't.not because of finances for he was quite ok then but because he wasn't sure if it was his.

My girlfriend had told him it was his because she took in November of that year while she had stopped all her flings because she almost lost grips on this guy due to all her atrocities. all efforts to convince her guy the pregnancy was his fell on deaf ears. She had to flush it again and I accompanied her.

They tried to patch things up. 4 months after,she left the country to go do her masters in the UK. But before she left the guy confessed to her he'd slept with a girl as he was under so much pressure from his friends to dump her and move on with some other girl. He said it was never the same without my friend.

He loved her too much and thank gracious they were back together again and my friend has never had some other guy in to her since then.she was away for three years and a year before her return,he popped the question which she happily said yes to.plan was for the wedding to hold november last year but as life would have it things took a dive for the guy.

She's been the one supporting him since then while he on the other hand has been hustling seriously. Trying his hands everywhere and even looking for a job.something he never wanted to do because he's this type of guy that believes in creating jobs for others. He was actually doing this.

They are both jobless now and their prospects are good tho. The thing is, all our friends are married except her and one other friend of ours. She's currently so depressed and feels like a looser because she's not married. Her guy's elder sister wanted to sponsor their wedding but the guy completely turned her down that he won't let anybody sponsor his wedding.

My friend completely loves this guy too and won't leave him as she fears she won't find anyone else to love her as this guy does and she leaving him now will paint her a bad person. Meanwhile, she's so very much loved by the guys family even after she told them everything she did wrong and the girls family loves him as well. Apart from my friend's history with men, she's a very good girl-friendly,caring,she listens, generous and I truly believe she's done with her old ways.

She wants a baby but the guy doesn't due to his financial standing and promises that everything will be done my friends way once he lands a job. My friend's is that she wants to them to get married with her guy's sister sponsoring the wedding and then they can continue their hustle from there but her guy's not buying.

Meanwhile,she's got two guys wanting to marry her but turned them down.

Please will you advice her if she were your sister. Remember she's 28yrs.
Re: She wants to get married by edakedkay: 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2012
Re: She wants to get married by 45189723(f): 7:23pm On Jun 23, 2012
edakedkay: Please my fellow NLders,help me out here because i do not know what to tell my friend,Derra.

women close to clocking 30 and above are cursed when it comes to marriage forget about your friend

married??

what is your age range

1 Like

Re: She wants to get married by edakedkay: 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2012
fuckherlord:

women close to clocking 30 and above are cursed when it comes to marriage forget about your friend

married??

what is your age range

i'm 29 and married but that was harsh you know. I mean your comment about women close to clocking 30 but seriously what would you have her do?
Re: She wants to get married by swtchicgurl: 10:02pm On Jun 23, 2012
fuckherlord:

married??

what is your age range

where did you get this information from? smh!
Re: She wants to get married by edakedkay: 10:05pm On Jun 23, 2012
plzzzzzzzzz guys/ladies help me out here.some comments would do pls.i'm running outta the time limit i gave my friend and she'll soon come to me for advice. Pls help me out with your honest replies
Re: She wants to get married by edakedkay: 10:07pm On Jun 23, 2012
swtchicgurl:

where did you get this information from? smh!
good question girl. One of my sis actli married at 31.
Re: She wants to get married by Excelboi(m): 10:09pm On Jun 23, 2012
Op, who is that your invisible friend? I know u re the one.

13 Likes

Re: She wants to get married by sadyeek(m): 10:12pm On Jun 23, 2012
Can u imagine marring this girl? 2 abortions and numerous flings?
God we pray for your guidance.

3 Likes

Re: She wants to get married by Duke007(m): 10:12pm On Jun 23, 2012
Tel ur g/friend dat Gettg married ain't d end of d world.dat she is 28 & u, her best friend is married makes no difference.fr ur story l can only decipher desperation in ur friend.tel her to pray 2 God 4 a gud job 4 fiance and then he can sponsor thier weddg.ur friend shd take life eazy & nt rush d poor man if he really luvs him
Re: She wants to get married by swtchicgurl: 10:13pm On Jun 23, 2012
edakedkay: plzzzzzzzzz guys/ladies help me out here.some comments would do pls.i'm running outta the time limit i gave my friend and she'll soon come to me for advice. Pls help me out with your honest replies

i read briefly through your post and i have two things to say:

let her disregards what people say, re-unite to God and stay with the guy! (if they love each other)

be strong what ever may!

1 Like

Re: She wants to get married by ZUBY77(m): 10:15pm On Jun 23, 2012
Hahahhhaha, tell her to fling more... There is still much time at 28... Uhm a woman at 28 is actually 35 plus dont forget that a guy will always be a guy. Let me sip my LIFE beer, the NBC bought and revtalised it. Tastes like heineken now. Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: She wants to get married by ibide(m): 10:16pm On Jun 23, 2012
That the önly thing whice use to come out of this girl's who use turn the better guy's down any way tell to locate some one ex before she get cake finaly
Re: She wants to get married by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 23, 2012
Do not get married to a financially handicapped for love, its time to move on, you probably need to move on for things to turn around for him. The cosmic dont want you guyz together.
Re: She wants to get married by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2012
Tell her to wait .. cux she waited all dis whyle ... Naaaaah!!, it aint a ghud tym for her to fall out .... afta all dey've been through .. am sure dey'll bounce back and ah love dey ghuy's policy of not been sponsored by pple for his marriage ... thats a man ... so tell ur fwend to stay put and be steadfast ... love is the greatest fhing in marriage .. she may rush in2 the arms of anoda ghuy cux of mariage and he wouldnt love her way dis ghuy does ... and she may end up regreeting err' bit of it ... 28 aint that much !!! Mi aunt got married at 33 buh now she is do'n well wifh ha hubby .. life is all abouh patience
Re: She wants to get married by jidewash(m): 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2012
Let her born 4 d guy.i mean witout gettn married,just formal introduction is ok.then later after everytin is fixed ceremony.

4 Likes

Re: She wants to get married by Joeblis(m): 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2012
Speecless!! thats how this topic makes me feel.#singing#
Re: She wants to get married by yme1(f): 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2012
First thing first, just because all her friends r getting married does not warrant her to do the same
there is time for everything and I know at her age she wants nothing more than to start a family
From the man's point of view I do understand him not wanting to take the fiancee's sister help in sponsoring the marriage, what will happen after the marriage? who will pay the rent and other bills that follows as both partners have no job

on the other hand your friend thinks more about getting married that she forgets what marriage is all about
she needs to know marriage is not what you can walk in and out of and does not work alone with love
she even contemplating on going for other suitors she knows little or nothing about screams how desperate she wants a wedding
she should decide if this is the man she wants to spend her life with and find ways to better their future
let her go out there and search for jobs too
and if possible that same money her sister would want to sponsor the wedding with should be given to her to start something reasonable with

7 Likes

Re: She wants to get married by ibide(m): 10:24pm On Jun 23, 2012
Don't be supprise that guy may not marry her just for that two abortion that she has done if the guy realy love her he object people not spönsor their marriage is fish that ur friend have ? Can't she read between the line ?

1 Like

Re: She wants to get married by lifestyle1(m): 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2012
Let her seek for forgiveness from God first. undecided

1 Like

Re: She wants to get married by infofirst(m): 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2012
y me: First thing first, just because all her friends r getting married does not warrant her to do the same
there is time for everything and I know at her age she wants nothing more than to start a family
From the man's point of view I do understand him not wanting to take the fiancee's sister help in sponsoring the marriage, what will happen after the marriage? who will pay the rent and other bills that follows as both partners have no job

on the other hand your friend thinks more about getting married that she forgets what marriage is all about
she needs to know marriage is not what you can walk in and out of and does not work alone with love
she even contemplating on going for other suitors she knows little or nothing about screams how desperate she wants a wedding
she should decide if this is the man she wants to spend her life with and find ways to better their future
and if possible that same money her sister would want to sponsor the wedding with should be given to her to start something reasonable with

yap
Re: She wants to get married by acidtalk: 10:29pm On Jun 23, 2012
edakedkay: Please my fellow NLders,help me out here because i do not know what to tell my friend,Derra.

Might be way out of context.
But I want to Strongly believe you are "Your Friend" and the girl in question.

Also what make me have the strong feeling that .......*lips sealed*
Re: She wants to get married by threnody: 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2012
I know he will eventually get a JOB or find something worthwhile to do at some point but the BIG QUESTION i have for HER is - is she sure when the guy finds a JOB he will marry her? If she's not, she can bounce but she have got to start cutting and getting to know the new person at a ripe age of 29!!!!!! Let her think it through.....and get back to me if she needs further professional assistance.
Re: She wants to get married by JECU: 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2012
From ur story,d guy truly loves her.tell ur friend to cool down n reason with d guy.is nt easy to be married to a family dat loves u like ur hubby to be.d guy is simply protecting his ego for nt accepting his sister to sponsor their wedding.everything is nt all about getting married but happy in ur marriage.not all men will still accept u after many tyms of cheating on him,but dis guy did it.the 2 suitors as u said,will dey take d shit d guy took from her flirting ? She shold ask herslf dis question.since d guy was loaded B4,he still want to make it and he will make soon u never can tell.tell ur friend to wait for this guy,he might make it tmro who knwos n she will live to enjoy her marriage cos d guy will value her for staying with him wen he was going thru had tym.marriage is sweet if u wnt it to be.I am enjoying my marriage,I hope she enjoy her by being patient and marrying a guy who love n adore her so much,is nt easy to come by u knw.d ball is in her court.

2 Likes

Re: She wants to get married by valicious1(m): 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2012
First of all I think ur friend is on the loose side(if u get what I mean), having read through her numerous abortion accounts. My second advice goes to all ladies, NEVER WAIT FOR ANY MAN PERTAINING MARRIAGE WHEN U KNOW AGE IS NO LONGER ON UR SIDE. The effect can be devastating. So tell ur friend to logon to any available man to avoid "had I known"
Re: She wants to get married by jostking: 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2012
Ok, i tink she shud take tinz easy, becos age is just a no. I av seen women 32, 34 marry n are doing just fine. My cousin just got married last year after about 9 yrs of dating, she was 34 and has a baby boy. She should quit looking at herself thru d eyes of other people as dis will only distorts her vision, happines comes only from within and only when she realises dis wud she know happiness. Your friend should also be prayerful and find ways to supprt her bf. She n her bf shud wok a realistic goal on when they can raise money for d wedding but if money cant be raised within dat time then a lil help frm family can be welcomed. Its actually not a big deal to receive some money for ones wedding unless u make it one, its nigeria my friend.

1 Like

Re: She wants to get married by edakedkay: 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2012
y me: First thing first, just because all her friends r getting married does not warrant her to do the same

no the guys sister offered to sponsor the wedding and she's turned two suitors down.
Re: She wants to get married by otumfour(m): 10:35pm On Jun 23, 2012
fuckherlord:

married??

what is your age range

Fooooo00000lll and this is coming from a woman undecided, where tha furk is it written, tht one has to get married before 30 angry....kwashia'bulu

1 Like

Re: She wants to get married by begwong: 10:35pm On Jun 23, 2012
ibide: Don't be supprise that guy may not marry her just for that two abortion that she has done if the guy realy love her he object people not spönsor their marriage is fish that ur friend have ? Can't she read between the line ?
crap!. .
seems you are dozzing off
go sleep&get refreshed!

1 Like

Re: She wants to get married by Donlexino(m): 10:35pm On Jun 23, 2012
Plz tell her 2 be patient,bcz the fattest dog eat d fattest bone.
Re: She wants to get married by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2012
She started dating him at 18.
Cheated on him with six other guys
Took in twice and the first time she wasn't even sure the guy was responsible for the pregnancy
Now 28, repented and ready to settle down
Fiancé is a hustler, faking pride while he's just a sissy

Aahahahahahahhahahahaha they are both losers.

2 Likes

Re: She wants to get married by edakedkay: 10:37pm On Jun 23, 2012

they are both seriously hunting for jobs actli

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Friend Keeps Getting Erections Around Me / Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) / Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.