Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

I Want To Learn Software Development - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Learn Software Development (791 Views)

Learn Software Programming Today And Become Highly Sought After / Software Development Firm In Ibadan / Installations Of Intercom Pabx System, Web Design And Software Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn Software Development by festusbiz(m): 10:08pm On Jun 23, 2012
I want to learn how to design simple software for organizations like schools, church, offices, poultry farms, for result computations and record keeping, salary processing and for other use. Can somebody help me wit a good trainer within lagos. Am ready to learn immediately. My contact is 08099785611 or festusbiz@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Learn Software Development by ayaba(f): 2:30am On Jul 03, 2012
Learn to build professional websites at National Web Academy, Lagos

4 Weeks Training on website Design,
6 Weeks Training on Web development and PHP
Learn to build social networking sites like facebook and forums such as nairaland , application sites like school databases and applications for businesses

Venue : 19 Tokunbo Alli street , Off Toyin street Ikeja

Re: I Want To Learn Software Development by ilekky(m): 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2012
Web design is different from software development and you really

need to specify the particular one i.e mssql vith vb or c sharp.

You get the best in just 8 weeks with 3 times per week.

Call 08095835070,08028359239.
Re: I Want To Learn Software Development by pmatrixr2: 6:42am On Jul 05, 2012
Which of the following will you like to learn
PHP, C#, JAVA, JAVASCRIPT, CSS, ADO.NET, MYSQL, ORACLE 11g, NETWORKING, SQL, WINDOWS, SQL-SERVER, HTML/WEB DESIGN, ASP, ASP.NET, PHOTO EDITING, JQUERY, AJAX, VB.NET, XML and VIDEO EDITING.
got to http://trimer247.org and select from the list

(1) (Reply)

Otekbits Vs Techloy (which Nigerian Tech News Site Do You Prefer?) / Joomla 2.5 Template / Complete School Management System (both Collage And Secondary, Primary Etc) See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.