Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

The Top 10 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Top 10 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria (46766 Views)

Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey / Top 100 Best Companies/firms To Work For In Nigeria / Nigeria Best Companies To Work For, 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Top 10 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 8:17am On Jun 25, 2012
It's only in Nigeria that Agencies release lists like this without letting us know the variables used to arrive at them.
Re: The Top 10 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by Austindark(m): 8:41am On Jun 25, 2012
Mr..Cork:
ok am from London. do companies in Nigeria hav lifts? becoz i remebered walkin the staircase to 25th floor last time i went undecided
maybe you should google it undecided
Re: The Top 10 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by Myself2(m): 8:45am On Jun 25, 2012
Whoever compiled this sh[i]i[/i]t list should shove it up their a[i]r[/i]se.
In my own estimation and using just three parameters like job security,good remuneration and very good staff welfare package,only one company from that list would make it in my own top ten.

For instance,there's this particular company(multinational,and not an oil company please,though oil companies good) that is one of the BEST places to work in this country,they're not given much attention,but they pay well,there's job security,sound staff welfare etc.As an example of their excellent staff welfare scheme,only recently,a team of their staff went to Zaria for a programme,they were trapped there when the Kaduna bombings started,I know how their management kept in touch with them and liaised with the state govt and their operation Yaki,as soon as they learnt that there would be a lifting of curfew on Friday and Sunday,believe you me,the management arranged sharp sharp and flew in two private jets to ferry all of them back to Lagos from where the other ones that work outside Lagos then connected to their bases via commercial flights.

This is no fairy tale,my aunt was part of the evacuees,,,,,,,and the company is not on the OPs list.

Banks my very black a[i]r[/i]se,hisssssssssssss
Re: The Top 10 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by ObiReyd: 8:55am On Jun 25, 2012
GUINNESS and TOTAL are worthily enlisted...for the rest? can't really vouch for them...
Re: The Top 10 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by ehie007(m): 9:07am On Jun 25, 2012
what is access bank doing there...this faults the list...nobody likes to work in access bank...

we need to see the criteria.

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by chineds(m): 9:17am On Jun 25, 2012
Please can someone edit this list and Put NATIONAL ASSEMBLY AT NUMBER 1. Who are we to compare the goodness that stems out of National Assembly?
Re: The Top 10 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by Austindark(m): 9:56am On Jun 25, 2012
grin grin
chineds: Please can someone edit this list and Put NATIONAL ASSEMBLY AT NUMBER 1. Who are we to compare the goodness that stems out of National Assembly?
lwkmd................. grin
chineds: Please can someone edit this list and Put NATIONAL ASSEMBLY AT NUMBER 1. Who are we to compare the goodness that stems out of National Assembly?
lwkmd.................
Re: The Top 10 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by Diallo1: 10:09am On Jun 25, 2012
what about oceanicbank smiley wink sad
Re: The Top 10 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by Birniwa(m): 12:16pm On Jun 25, 2012
I'd also like to know based on what criterion these data were sorted. Is it also targeting fresh graduates also all classes of people looking for job.
Re: The Top 10 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by lipstick1(f): 12:43pm On Jun 25, 2012
UNICEM
INDUSTRY: MANUFACTURING(CEMENT)
Re: The Top 10 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by mrperfect(m): 1:03pm On Jun 25, 2012
Without stating criteria they are based on makes it unattractive.
Re: The Top 10 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by 100idea: 5:38pm On Jun 25, 2012
dat is ur rating
Re: The Top 10 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by Stiv(m): 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2012
This list is daft. Where is Mobil, LNG, Chevron, and Shell? I don't see the Telco's here. Even tier2 oil companies like baker and saipem are not on the list. Go back to your drawing board and give us a real list

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 25, 2012
this survey was done sometime early last year. By dt time , access bank has nt started messing up inta staff. I believe they actually worked with the figures they wia given. My company is on d list, we were given link to d site to vote and who wuld say his or her coy isn't doing weell. We were even scared dt despite dt its anonymous, mgt might hv a way to know who voted what . If u hv 12000 staff and they all vote for u, why won't u win?
Re: The Top 10 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by otesy: 7:52pm On Jun 25, 2012
For the single fact that Access Bank is on this list, I know it is utter rubbish!

1 Like

Re: The Top 10 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by newmaonza: 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2012
Mr..Cork:
ok am from London. do companies in Nigeria hav lifts? becoz i remebered walkin the staircase to 25th floor last time i went undecided
Pls rot in London, We dont need ur likes here
Re: The Top 10 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 25, 2012
I participated in the survey in my then company. The company didn't make Top 10 though.
Re: The Top 10 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by omosexy1: 11:04pm On Jun 27, 2012
Mr..Cork:

What is wrong with this guy. That was how he made a comment on basketball that Nigerians who reside in Nigeria don't watch basketball because they ain't exposed. He thinks he is exposed and well cultured just because he resides in London, but guess what you are dumb and not even well educated. I read his post and they always errors in his spellings, a clear sign of poor education. I don't know if he is Nigerian and if he is, he is a big shame who has lost touch.
Re: The Top 10 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by queensmith: 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2012
Mr..Cork:

this comment is bloody hilarious! i died after reading this! lmfao!
Re: The Top 10 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by Ovigawse(m): 5:12pm On Jan 05, 2013
Wot abt dangote nig ltd
Re: The Top 10 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by kaysce(m): 11:39pm On Feb 28, 2013
Guinness, yes depending on ur dept/role. While filling it, a great nmbr filled with fear of invisible eye of "big brother".
All this listing sef dey tire person, 2mrw, another agency wey don benefit go release their own list(s) painting their preferred choices as the holy land
Re: The Top 10 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by kate42: 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
Does any one know the amount a level 8 staff of national university commission earn par month
Re: The Top 10 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria by calculator123(m): 9:25am On May 28, 2015
nitrogen:
I comment my reserve on this.
so funny i didnt notice your joke ooooooooo boring

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Loved, Two Official Cars, Then Mysteriously Asked To Resign / Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here / Female Graduate Hawks Food In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.