Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Have You Ever Confronted A Nigerian Politician? Share Your Experience - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Ever Confronted A Nigerian Politician? Share Your Experience (644 Views)

Has Anyone Ever Confronted Obasanjo And Survived? / Lamido Confronted DPO Who Disrupted Rebel Governors Meeting ! / 'You’re A Very Bad Man' How 4yr Old Confronted Kenyan Mall Gunman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Confronted A Nigerian Politician? Share Your Experience by olapluto(m): 5:22am On Jun 24, 2012
Nigeria is largely a society that worships criminals. I have met many British political office holders and had conversations with some of them. I wish to meet someone like a state governor, senator, or even commissioner in Nigeria. I want to face them and ask them serious questions. I will like to know if anyone has had the chance to confront a serving politician. What was the experience like? Did they feel insulted?
Re: Have You Ever Confronted A Nigerian Politician? Share Your Experience by olapluto(m): 5:23am On Jun 24, 2012
Confrontations may include e-mails and phone correspondence.
Re: Have You Ever Confronted A Nigerian Politician? Share Your Experience by VoodooDoll(m): 5:47am On Jun 24, 2012
They claim to be doing their best and will deny knowledge of all that is bad.

On the hard questions, they claim initiatives are being put in place to resolve these but either:
- 1) infrastructure is not on ground; or
- 2) social will, lack of know how or vested interest are frustrating things.

Politicians met and questioned: Minister for trade and 2 ambassadors.
Re: Have You Ever Confronted A Nigerian Politician? Share Your Experience by tope777(m): 3:01pm On May 23, 2015
The last time I checked, OBJ is not GOD shocked
Re: Have You Ever Confronted A Nigerian Politician? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 23, 2015
@OP - I would have loved you to first go to minna in Niger State and confront IBB, then when you come back from your journey of no return, I'll take you seriously. grin

(1) (Reply)

The Presidential Media Chat!: Why Are Africans So Dumb? / I Will Prosecute Farouk Free Of Charge –keyamo / BREAKING NEWS: Shehu Of Borno, D/gov Escape Death As Suicide Bomber Kills 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.