Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? (11468 Views)

3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / Reasons Why Bride Is Happier Than Groom During Wedding Ceremony / Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by 27naira(m): 7:58am On Jun 24, 2012
Hello guys,

I've been wondering.. what can prompt couples to cry during their wedding..?
I've experienced this happen numerous times in the States.. conversely, in naija, the couples are beaming their "32's like they got paid by close-up cheesy

It beats me that some people cry while others laugh for the same thing.. what sort of emotions are these?

So, for the married couples that cried during their weddings, please tell us why? cheesy and for those that grinned like "finally, i got his arse" i think we already know why. lol... but you can still tell us wink

Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by spothot: 8:51am On Jun 24, 2012
@poster not quite exactly as u put it but i guess it's just tears of joy
Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by TBrownAuto(m): 8:54am On Jun 24, 2012
its a lie no tear of joy at least they have been colaborating each other it just deceive fake to make the even lively
Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 24, 2012
Joy! I havent married yet but i'm sure the sheer knowledge that i finally get to spend the rest of my life with someone who completes me may be a joy that can only be expressed with hot tears.
Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 24, 2012
I'm crying in advance. cry

7 Likes

Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 24, 2012
@ poster,because they are happily married...especially if the relationship lasted for many years.like 10-12 years...
Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by Yorisb: 9:01am On Jun 24, 2012
Loan repayment(s)..... undecided

12 Likes

Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by Afam4eva(m): 9:03am On Jun 24, 2012
Like you said, couples laugh and cry from for the same reason which could include the fact that they're leaving their families that they lived with for 20+ years to start a new life with someone else. It can be emotional when you're saying "Bye bye bye bye to mummy, bye bye bye bye to daddy".
Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by topfally75(m): 9:05am On Jun 24, 2012
davidylan: Joy! I havent married yet but i'm sure the sheer knowledge that i finally get to spend the rest of my life with someone who completes me may be a joy that can only be expressed with hot tears.
davidylan: Joy! I havent married yet but i'm sure the sheer knowledge that i finally get to spend the rest of my life with someone who completes me may be a joy that can only be expressed with hot tears.
pple dat av nt yet married wil nt undastand, 4d fact dat d weddin at it's holds nd u witnez pple celebratin wit u is enough 2spring ur emotions..sumtimes wen u luk back at ur past or background nd u find urself bin walkd 2d alter ur inner person wil begin 2 x-ray d circumstance at wich u ar finaly married nd u'll knw wen d tears roll down ur cheek.....so many tins can make one 2cry on d weddin day but dat cry is of d emotion nd reality of life.

1 Like

Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by topfally75(m): 9:07am On Jun 24, 2012
pple dat av nt yet married wil nt undastand, 4d fact dat d weddin at it's holds nd u witnez pple celebratin wit u is enough 2spring ur emotions..sumtimes wen u luk back at ur past or background nd u find urself bin walkd 2d alter ur inner person wil begin 2 x-ray d circumstance at wich u ar finaly married nd u'll nt knw wen d tears roll down ur cheek.....so many tins can make one 2cry on d weddin day but dat cry is of d emotion nd reality of life.
Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by jimjones: 9:11am On Jun 24, 2012
really!? who are the moderators on here, walai? smh
Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by olumidazz: 9:13am On Jun 24, 2012
I witness the wedding of a 36 year old lady who was shedding crocodile tears on her wedding day having met her hubby 2 months earlier, well only a few guys sitting on the same row with two of her ex's knew the tears was cos she is wombless after having lost her womb on one of her numerous abortions and the yeye husband broke into tears also feeling it was the most romantic entanglement he had gotten himself in. She was obviously sorry 4 the poor boy but she wouldn't divulge.

1 Like

Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by Bioxstar(f): 9:14am On Jun 24, 2012
Tears of joy
Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by 27naira(m): 9:15am On Jun 24, 2012
olumidazz: I witness the wedding of a 36 year old lady who was shedding crocodile tears on her wedding day having met her hubby 2 months earlier, well only a few guys sitting on the same row with two of her ex's knew the tears was cos she is wombless after having lost her womb on one of her numerous abortions and the yeye husband broke into tears also feeling it was the most romantic entanglement he had gotten himself in. She was obviously sorry 4 the poor boy but she wouldn't divulge.

Wicked!

sexkillz: I'm crying in advance. cry

lol..
Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 24, 2012

1 Like

Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by deeplow: 9:20am On Jun 24, 2012
;DWho smiles to the prison cell?the guy cries cos he knows he is in a life imprisonment.the woman on the other side,cries cos she is happy.we all know women are the happier at weddings.
#JK#
Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 24, 2012
jim jones: really!? who are the moderators on here, walai? smh
my point exactly.... And dis shit made the front page
Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by 27naira(m): 9:24am On Jun 24, 2012
^^ you can check the back page.. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by tobechi20(m): 9:34am On Jun 24, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]Many Couples laugh during their wedding .only a few cry. Majority who laugh are those dat marry early

believe and believe they marid the rite persön, their heart desire whum they wil hapily spend their live with

the few who cry

marry late ;extra hapi as someone finaly agrid 2 wed them at an advanced age

cry because they hav 2 say byebye to their past live;cheating, flexing, regular partying, etc

are so emotional dat d major way they xpres their true feeling is 2ru tears

weda u cry or nt it doesnt mata.just b urself ;DMany Couples laugh during their wedding .only a few cry. Majority who laugh are those dat marry early

believe and believe they marid the rite persön, their heart desire whum they wil hapily spend their live with

the few who cry

marry late ;extra hapi as someone finaly agrid 2 wed them at an advanced age

cry because they hav 2 say byebye to their past live;cheating, flexing, regular partying, etc

are so emotional dat d major way they xpres their true feeling is 2ru tears

weda u cry or nt it doesnt mata.just b urself
Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 24, 2012
It's a tears of joy for some or sorrow for other because marriage is like life imprisionent
Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by ajanaku2(m): 9:44am On Jun 24, 2012
Most Guys don't cry on their Wedding day. Any Guy that cries on his Wedding day is nothing but a Bi'tch-A'ss Sissy...Well, Girls do 'cos they'd be restricted to just One D'ick henceforth...

1 Like

Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by Deedee49(f): 9:48am On Jun 24, 2012
jim jones: really!? who are the moderators on here, walai? smh

U knw, sometin tells me u're abt to ask why dis made front page! D only people who are allowed to make such comments are people who actually have topics on Nairaland! And not just topics, reasonable ones. But in ur own case u hav neither! So, just read wat u're given until u can do better! Thank u!

4 Likes

Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by BUSHMAN1: 9:48am On Jun 24, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin the man crying proberbly thinking...what has he got him self into..how? did she manage to get him to marry her.. now he is stuck with the wi""tch for a long time
Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by Deedee49(f): 9:52am On Jun 24, 2012
Weddings are naturally emotional! I shed tears at other peoples wedding, so i wonder wat'll happen on my own wedding! I hope d priest wont ask me to come back wen i'm calmer!
Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by KINGwax(m): 9:53am On Jun 24, 2012
I think most cry because of some thoughts in their mind...for example, choiceless old hags alwys cry because without choice, due to age they have to settle wit ds fool..
For younger ones, they cry because, God, i'm gonna be d one to cook, wash and oh God, carry a baby for months. How i wish i'm still wit mama...
Both example are for girls though. A guy alws smile and it's simple, the thought is alwys, 'shey u dey do yanga before ni, i go fucck u up down right left and center. You're dead today!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by KINGwax(m): 9:55am On Jun 24, 2012
Deedee49: Weddings are naturally emotional! I shed tears at other peoples wedding, so i wonder wat'll happen on my own wedding! I hope d priest wont ask me to come back wen i'm calmer!
you cry at other people's wedding? Pls who u be?
Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by olumidazz: 9:56am On Jun 24, 2012
@27naira I don't mean to be wicked, its just a fact of what is witnessed some time ago, that marriage is 6 years now with no issues and the couple in mfm believing someday a miracle will come their way.
Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by Deedee49(f): 9:59am On Jun 24, 2012
KINGwax: you cry at other people's wedding? Pls who u be?

Read d first line again and check ur dictionary for d meaning of d word E-M-O-T-I-O-N-A-L! Den u'll understand!
Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by cutefx: 10:10am On Jun 24, 2012
Not anymore. those days are gone...
Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by ceeceeco: 10:34am On Jun 24, 2012
T O J...SHEKINA!
Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by safarigirl(f): 10:59am On Jun 24, 2012
Women cry cos they've entered the coveted 'league of married women' and men cry cos they've entered the dreaded 'league of married men' but a comedian once said men's thoughts on their wedding day were 'chai! These people don chop my money finish for this wedding' and they look at their wives and think 'dance very well and eat as you like cos na two of us go starve for that house when you finish'

2 Likes

Re: Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 24, 2012
;DThey suddenly realise their life is over.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couples Squatting With Parents: Your Experience And Take On It? / Letter Written To My Rapist 29 Years After / Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.