Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,307 members, 7,780,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:46 PM

Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? (75532 Views)

Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad / Who Is Kiliwi Nwachukwu? Is He Real Or Just A Folklore? / Juju/black Magic In Nigeria - Blood Money And Spiritual Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by ijigbamigb(m): 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2012
If u like believe and if you like don't. It is REAL. In my lifetime, I have more than 5 different occasions where juju was used by fighting NURTW thugs. JUJU Bullet-Proof and anti-cut. I have lived in both mushin and anjorin axis of oguelegba-surulere. So its Real.

2 Likes

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by lavita2(f): 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2012
purefella: JUJU REAL NO TAKE JUJU PLAY OO.,I KNOW OF A OPC GUY THAT ARMED ROBBERS SHOT FOR LIKE 6 TIMES AND THE GUY DIDN'T HAVE A SINGLE HEADACHE , EVERYTHING WE ARE USING ARE CREATED BY JUJU , AEROPLANES REMEMBER THE BLACKBUS , MOBILE PHONES THEIRS JUJU BEHIND IT , THE PILLS YOU TAKE NAH ALSO JUJU BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT WE AFRICANS ARE VERY GOOD AT USING IT FOR EVIL . IF PERSON TELL YOU SAY HIM GO BLOW YOU , IF YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT HIM YOU CAN STILL FIGHT THAT PERSON BUT IF NAH JUJU HE TALK SAY HIM GO TAKE KNACK YOU , MY ADVISE FOR YOU IS TO RUN WITH YOUR 2 LEGS COZ THOSE CHEAP JUJU WEY PEOPLE DEY CARRY FOR POCKET UP AND DOWN NO DEY GET ANTIDOTE OO!

How did u know of the OPC guy? did anyone see him get shot at? abegiii.
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by Emmy9ite(m): 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2012
www.google.com will be of great help u knw. grin
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by canadaik(m): 4:32pm On Jun 25, 2012
lavita2: I hate hearsays! Can somebody with concrete proof show us how Juju is real? I have never seen it work, as such don't believe in it. Why do you rule out coincidence?

Seriously ?? can you see air ? but does that means it does not exist, you better stay within your boundaries! friend, there are powers!

1 Like

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by norrisman: 4:50pm On Jun 25, 2012
I dont believe in juju but I have been hypnotised before and I have also seen magicians do things that as an adult, I know are not tricks.
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by caye(m): 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2012
canadaik:

Seriously ?? can you see air ? but does that means it does not exist, you better stay within your boundaries! friend, there are powers!
Speaking of NURTW, when they had their last fight in 2011, i saw mopol round them up on tv (tokyo boys). One had a gunshot wound on his leg, one had his ifunpa(juju for the waist) with him; it was very big. YET NONE DISAPPEARED when the mopol rounded them up. JUJU IS REAL!

1 Like

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by godunia(m): 4:54pm On Jun 25, 2012
Deut 18:10-12 defines juju and warned dat anyone practicing such is detestable to Jehovah.if juju were mere story told in order to instill fear,God wld not hv warned his people.its only a fool dat wait to get involved in accident b4 believin dat accident is real..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2012
JUJU= AFRCAN BLUETOOTH; yahoo+ adopted by scam artistes comes in WHEN MAGAS' RUN DRY,and they SWITCH TO THE TESTED FORMULA= BLOOD
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by xrazzy(m): 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2012
"MAGIC IS SCIENCE WE'VE NOT UNDERSTOOD" ARTHUR C. CLARKES

3 Likes

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by kennytidistar(m): 5:35pm On Jun 25, 2012
it is real better still go ask OPC but ive been a victim sha! but Na God deliver me those people are terrible.
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2012
If juju is real,its potency is being exagerated in movies and media.why juju could not protect funso william,bola ige,dipo dina and host of other prominent men from bullets of assassins?can nigeria fight in war usa with juju and win?is messi using juju?why is that africa footballers cannot win world cup or best player in the world with juju?why juju fail to stop bokoharam?i know there is satan and demons but juju is satan deceptions.and media promotes it and i cannot overcome law of nature.besides what most people call juju is actually not.now there are some classified drugs that work like juju.these drugs are top secrets.CIA,KGB etc use them for operations.stop believing juju so that u may live long.
ariyebaba: @oyinbogirl, omode e ko mo ogun o n pe ni efo

1 Like

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 25, 2012
If juju is real,its potency is being exagerated in movies and media.why juju could not protect funso william,bola ige,dipo dina and host of other prominent men from bullets of assassins?can nigeria fight usa in war with juju and win?is messi using juju?why is that africa footballers cannot win world cup or best player in the world with juju?why juju fail to stop bokoharam?i know there is satan and demons but juju is satan deceptions.and media promotes it and i cannot overcome law of nature.besides what most people call juju is actually not.now there are some classified drugs that work like juju.these drugs are top secrets.CIA,KGB etc use them for operations.stop believing juju so that u may live long.
ariyebaba: @oyinbogirl, omode e ko mo ogun o n pe ni efo
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by paris10: 5:39pm On Jun 25, 2012
Ask Yoruba people, they are very good at it. Even the most frequent Church goer amongst them resort to this quick medium of feedbacks.

2 Likes

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by paris10: 5:42pm On Jun 25, 2012
Laalamed: If juju is real,its potency is being exagerated in movies and media.why juju could not protect funso william,bola ige,dipo dina and host of other prominent men from bullets of assassins?can nigeria fight usa in war with juju and win?is messi using juju?why is that africa footballers cannot win world cup or best player in the world with juju?why juju fail to stop bokoharam?i know there is satan and demons but juju is satan deceptions.and media promotes it and i cannot overcome law of nature.besides what most people call juju is actually not.now there are some classified drugs that work like juju.these drugs are top secrets.CIA,KGB etc use them for operations.stop believing juju so that u may live long.

Juju cannot be positive mind you. It's only meant for destruction. Even those who derive their children or money through it later pay the price.

2 Likes

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2012
Are u a Jehovah witness?
godunia: Deut 18:10-12 defines juju and warned dat anyone practicing such is detestable to Jehovah.if juju were mere story told in order to instill fear,God wld not hv warned his people.its only a fool dat wait to get involved in accident b4 believin dat accident is real..
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by Emilo(m): 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2012
Talking of juju, i can vividly re-call how the Bakasi boys from the east were able to curtail the number of ritulaist and all kind of evil to an extent in the past. Many top guys involved in evil back then could not return to their villages during festive periods for fear of being caught.... How was same juju used to track and destroy other juju is a question for another day. If we use the word "magic" i can correctly tell u that i have seen a lot of magic on t.v.....remember the programme..."That incredible"........
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by edicolove: 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2012
The only people who deny the existence of juju are atheists because they know that if they accept the existence of juju, then they cannot deny the existence of God or the supernatural. But they are only living in denial.

If you grow up in any typical African, Asian or South American country, you will be familiar with juju. They are used for all kind of things. From evil things to entertainment. If you grow up in most coastal villages, you will all sorts of strange stuff. People use knives and cutlasses and guns on themselves openly in public festivals and it doesn't have any effect on them. Its very real. Sometimes the juju fails and people get hurt, so you know they were not joking in the first place. One of the reason cultism escalated in Nigeria is because of the widespread use of charms for protection. Those who use charms for protection become extra wicked and fearless in their attacks on others.

Someone said, if its real why don't they use it for Boko Aram or why did it not protect Bola Ige and co? First, juju is like stuff from negative spirits. They are never meant to achieve good. They are always for evil stuff. That is why babalawos who do charms for people to get rich don't use it themselves. They know it comes with a lot of consequences. Secondly, these forces can fight against themselves and overpower themselves. That is why people like funsho williams and co can be harmed. I remember when a guy named taiwo fought a whole gang of boys and made the school authority to shut down my school when I was in secondary school. These boys where immune to guns and knives and the whole school was watching live tv. If you ever grow up around cities like Benin, Warri, portharcourt, Aba, Enugu, Sapele, Calabar and environs, you won't be asking this kind of question.

But like I said before, God exist and is far greater than juju. That's the beauty of life.

7 Likes

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by edicolove: 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2012
The only people who deny the existence of juju are atheists because they know that if they accept the existence of juju, then they cannot deny the existence of God or the supernatural. But they are only living in denial.

If you grow up in any typical African, Asian or South American country, you will be familiar with juju. They are used for all kind of things. From evil things to entertainment. If you grow up in most coastal villages, you will all sorts of strange stuff. People use knives and cutlasses and guns on themselves openly in public festivals and it doesn't have any effect on them. Its very real. Sometimes the juju fails and people get hurt, so you know they were not joking in the first place. One of the reason cultism escalated in Nigeria is because of the widespread use of charms for protection. Those who use charms for protection become extra wicked and fearless in their attacks on others.

Someone said, if its real why don't they use it for Boko Aram or why did it not protect Bola Ige and co? First, juju is like stuff from negative spirits. They are never meant to achieve good. They are always for evil stuff. That is why babalawos who do charms for people to get rich don't use it themselves. They know it comes with a lot of consequences. Secondly, these forces can fight against themselves and overpower themselves. That is why people like funsho williams and co can be harmed. I remember when a guy named taiwo fought a whole gang of boys and made the school authority to shut down my school when I was in secondary school. These boys where immune to guns and knives and the whole school was watching live tv. If you ever grow up around cities like Benin, Warri, portharcourt, Aba, Enugu, Sapele, Calabar and environs, you won't be asking this kind of question.

But like I said before, God exist and is far greater than juju. That's the beauty of life.

3 Likes

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by anonymous6(f): 6:01pm On Jun 25, 2012
Black magic is real, whether you believe it or not
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 25, 2012
Juju describes the metaphysical operations of Satan, giving power to humans to control their territories. It works in this way, you enter into a covenant, you are initiated and given several abilities and you work with what you are given. There are rules and guides, and there are opportunities to go higher in the spirit realm.
This is satan's perversion of the world.
Why? Because God originally began covenants with man, and even day and night have covenants with God(Book of Jeremiah chapter 33 in the Christian Holy Bible), the first mention of covenant was in Genesis chapter 9 with Noah, as he saw the first rainbow.
So the main idea I am trying to pass is that yes Juju is real, Sin is what deprived man of the authority that we ought to be operating in as a result of the deception of the devil with the First man and woman and yes, satan is still working hard to keep people under deception, so he advances his mechanism by giving humans the power to enslave other humans.

1 Like

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by anonymous6(f): 6:02pm On Jun 25, 2012
edicolove: The only people who deny the existence of juju are atheists because they know that if they accept the existence of juju, then they cannot deny the existence of God or the supernatural. But they are only living in denial.

So True, I agree with everything you said

3 Likes

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 25, 2012
lagcity: [size=30pt]BS![/size] There's nothing like black magic.

pesin neva fire u b4. The fact that you have never experienced one thing doesn't mean it is non-existent. ok?

1 Like

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by antsut(m): 6:14pm On Jun 25, 2012
lavita2: I hate hearsays! Can somebody with concrete proof show us how Juju is real? I have never seen it work, as such don't believe in it. Why do you rule out coincidence?
lavita2, there is starting point for every thing. Right? You can help yourself with these:
www.chaosmatrix.org, and
www.occultforum.org

1 Like

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by frikuenci(m): 6:17pm On Jun 25, 2012

"e Ni ti moto ba gba, ko o ki n mu numba". He who has been hit by a car (disaster) is not the one that will attempt writing the car number to report at the station. Either the person is dead or severely wounded. That's why you hear most times "dem say! Dem say!...

1 Like

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by basadenet: 6:26pm On Jun 25, 2012
oyinbogirl: Someone told me about black magic (juju)....and that it is real and true and can wound ppl big time. I even heard some can die. Can someone shed some light on this, share ur experiences or whatever ... serious replies only. if u cant contribute meaningfully just pass by. Thanks
Why this question or do you intend to use on your fellow human being? If so , please stop forthwith because Black-power(JuJu)is real, potent and extra deadly than any body can imagine. It mode of operandi is highly metaphysics beyond a layman's knowledge. so don't try it.
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by bobbteeth: 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2012
Hey, this thing exist for real. do you believe that satan and demons exist? if your answer is yes, then black magic exist because they operate in the same way. Remember, only the heartless and those who are willing to serve satan that uses it.

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by jmslimx(m): 6:42pm On Jun 25, 2012
canadaik:

Rubbish, (bolded part) stupid childish idealogy that technology operates on juju, go to school and wisen up!

First of all , Noting is greater than GOD who is the alpha and omega.

Well brother technology it self is Juju , believe it or not , ok you say cell phones work on Frequency wey we dey see or u dey see. they fact is Africa we see it differently we dont use ours to research or develop our countries , i have being in Information Technology for 12 yrs and Major now on IT Security , There somethings that you keep imagining how its being done , for example do you that when a plane takes off its not being operated by the pilot . Only landing and taking off.. have you ever seen another aircraft when you are on your normal feet. Africa dey use there Juju nack fellow Africans while oyibo dey use there own do research and technology.
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by tchaik(m): 6:44pm On Jun 25, 2012
Billyonaire: Juju or Black Magic are real. Basically its about channeling with energy beings on the lower astral planes, home of ghost, negative energies and vibrations. One has to consistently raise energy levels through medications and prayers to keep consciousness in higher frequency than those beings. On the whole, its real, they exist and they can wound you. Period.
Well said!!!
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by alexola20(m): 6:44pm On Jun 25, 2012
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by DECOtech(m): 6:48pm On Jun 25, 2012
oyinbogirl: Someone told me about black magic (juju)....and that it is real and true and can wound ppl big time. I even heard some can die. Can someone shed some light on this, share ur experiences or watever ... serious replies only. if u cant contribute meaningfully just pass by. Thanks
You must be from planet pluto or from another galaxy (peakmilkyway galaxy)

1 Like

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by thirty(m): 6:53pm On Jun 25, 2012
There is good juju & the bad ones. The bad ones are cheaper & are for evil.
Test one, trier will convince you.
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by akj26(m): 6:55pm On Jun 25, 2012
Juju is real!!! Whether U believe it or not it does exist.I once indulge in it & I'm in a good position 2 tell U dat it exist.But D problem is dat U wont have rest of mind(U can't have a sound sleep& eat what U want 2 eat) & U will B prevented 4rm doing a lot of things dat others can do but U wont B scared of anyone.JESUS preach 2 me himself, I may not have left.I'M NOW A MUMU 4 JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shilekunola Moronke Naomi Leads Praise & Worship At Ooni's Palace In Ile-ife / Who Are The 10 Greatest Nigerian Women Of All Time? / Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.