Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? (75632 Views)

Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad / Who Is Kiliwi Nwachukwu? Is He Real Or Just A Folklore? / Juju/black Magic In Nigeria - Blood Money And Spiritual Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by oyinbogirl(f): 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2012
AmeboAjela:

Yes it is very REAL! whether you believe it or not. We have the physical and spiritual realm. Negative and Positive. God and his angels, Satan and his demons .. Everything in life is govern by Rules/Laws whether we believe that or not... Voodoo -Juju are people tapping into the spiritual realms - Satan- Demons-... Some of the things you see in Hollywood Horror movies are real.. though they pretend it's make believe. Some of these writers have taken blood oath, have access to dark secrets but pretend it's all entertainment. In Nigeria you hear of Ritual Killings etc Juju is something you should stay clear off because it's very evil. The only way society/government can control this is to say it doesn't exist because it's not something that they can control or prove in court

Thanks, this really makes sense to me ...and yes it dosnt sound a good thing to get involved in ...yikes
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by oyinbogirl(f): 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2012
slimdiggi: Some say if u dont believe it exists it wont do u any harm but it is as real as Aids

hmmm interesting thought
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by oyinbogirl(f): 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2012
Billyonaire: Juju or Black Magic are real. Basically its about channeling with energy beings on the lower astral planes, home of ghost, negative energies and vibrations. One has to consistently raise energy levels through medications and prayers to keep consciousness in higher frequency than those beings. On the whole, its real, they exist and they can wound you. Period.

wow!!
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by oyinbogirl(f): 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2012
SpaceAngel: ever heard of voodoo, same thing for different folks grin grin grin

Yes.....i have
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by oyinbogirl(f): 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2012
lumeneng22: My broda, juju is real big tym. My neighbour in isashi okoko here just died last month on top of another man wife. The husband of this woman has issue several warning to the man to pls leave his wife alone but all fell into deaf ear and now he is no more leaving 2wives nd 4 children.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by oyinbogirl(f): 12:15pm On Jun 26, 2012
mikey2fin: If it's real, Why haven't they use it to gut those Boko Haram Leaders? Those Juju are like FAKE Nigerian PASTORS. NEXT Topic Please

hmmmm good point u raise here guy....
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by faithin9ja: 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2012
queensmith:

are you trying to say 'juju' is a black thing? You are very wrong there.

I swear oyibos are even more advanced in their voodoo horoscope witch craft homeopath nonsense practice.

It's not exclusive to blacks at all.

The Oyibo people that practise homeopathy (which as you know is just unproven herbal medicine), horoscopes, occultism are also all rubbish and not only does their rubbish not work, they to contribute nothing to society. These type of foolish Oyibo are in the minority, whereas in Africa and Nigeria this kind of foolish thinking is in the majority, how can we progress, when even a research lecturer will not do anything in his life without first 'consulting' , you expect such a person to invent something meaningful.

Any of my staff who bring this backward thinking to my business, I get rid of.
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by oyinbogirl(f): 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2012
godunia: Deut 18:10-12 defines juju and warned dat anyone practicing such is detestable to Jehovah.if juju were mere story told in order to instill fear,God wld not hv warned his people.its only a fool dat wait to get involved in accident b4 believin dat accident is real..

abi o cheesy
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by oyinbogirl(f): 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2012
DECOtech:
You must be from planet pluto or from another galaxy (peakmilkyway galaxy)

ummm you do you say that?? I am not knowledgeable on this subject, therefore thats why i asked , you also are free to ask me about things in my country too if u wish to na.....no yawa
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by oyinbogirl(f): 12:25pm On Jun 26, 2012
paris10: Ask Yoruba people, they are very good at it. Even the most frequent Church goer amongst them resort to this quick medium of feedbacks.

Yorubas ? care to elaborate?
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by oyinbogirl(f): 12:28pm On Jun 26, 2012
edicolove: The only people who deny the existence of juju are atheists because they know that if they accept the existence of juju, then they cannot deny the existence of God or the supernatural. But they are only living in denial.

If you grow up in any typical African, Asian or South American country, you will be familiar with juju. They are used for all kind of things. From evil things to entertainment. If you grow up in most coastal villages, you will all sorts of strange stuff. People use knives and cutlasses and guns on themselves openly in public festivals and it doesn't have any effect on them. Its very real. Sometimes the juju fails and people get hurt, so you know they were not joking in the first place. One of the reason cultism escalated in Nigeria is because of the widespread use of charms for protection. Those who use charms for protection become extra wicked and fearless in their attacks on others.

Someone said, if its real why don't they use it for Boko Aram or why did it not protect Bola Ige and co? First, juju is like stuff from negative spirits. They are never meant to achieve good. They are always for evil stuff. That is why babalawos who do charms for people to get rich don't use it themselves. They know it comes with a lot of consequences. Secondly, these forces can fight against themselves and overpower themselves. That is why people like funsho williams and co can be harmed. I remember when a guy named taiwo fought a whole gang of boys and made the school authority to shut down my school when I was in secondary school. These boys where immune to guns and knives and the whole school was watching live tv. If you ever grow up around cities like Benin, Warri, portharcourt, Aba, Enugu, Sapele, Calabar and environs, you won't be asking this kind of question.

But like I said before, God exist and is far greater than juju. That's the beauty of life.

WOW this is a great answer, you explain clear and to the point - well done-....i appreciate it thanks wink wink wink
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by oyinbogirl(f): 12:30pm On Jun 26, 2012
maasoap: Yes, that's it. Be very careful who you mess or want to mess with. Coz, I've seen "Aluwo" at work once when I was a kid.

What did you actually see ?
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by oyinbogirl(f): 12:32pm On Jun 26, 2012
Konnektions146:

nne,
juju or black magic works,if yu believe dere is devil/satan, then u know dat dats one of de ways it perpetrates its acts towards mankind using its tools(human beings) , those guys involved do make a couple of consultations, communications and incartantaations with de devilish spirit which inturn comes into light physically.

it could work by convention, conduction or even radiation.lol.

i ve seen a man in my village shoot an arrow to a palm tree usin his palm and guess wat? de palm tree dried up instatntly.
as well, dose guys could stay in a juju house and invoke certain rubbish just in a bid to hurt someone somewhere and funny enough it works but dats deppendant on de individual and how spiritually strong u re.

its not a beautiful stuff to get involved with, cos its most times an act of WICKEDNESS!

Yes guy, i do agree with you i must say, it has to be inspired of demons hey
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by jude33084(m): 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2012
lavita2: I hate hearsays! Can somebody with concrete proof show us how Juju is real? I have never seen it work, as such don't believe in it. Why do you rule out coincidence?

I am a Benin boy and I will want to know where you stay. Send me your full picture and I will show you how it works smiley
Informsherif@yahoo.com
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by oyinbogirl(f): 12:39pm On Jun 26, 2012
executinal: @op watch this and tell me if black magic is real or not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVfkj26yebA

WOW....thats serious ..the man is unashamed na while d woman hides in shame ...ehya thanks for d vid real eye opener
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by oyinbogirl(f): 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2012
[quote author=tchaik]@OP, after all the feedbacks; Do you still doubt?
Believe or doubt, just mind your own business wherever Juju/Alusi is activated grin grin
TO AVOID STORIES THAT TOUCH!! tongue undecided cry undecided cry[/quot

d answers speak wella
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by oyinbogirl(f): 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2012
ghostofsparta:

Oyinbogirl .... Juju is what the practitioners of Ifa calls Ishegun (craft of ishegun) it is a branch of Ifa that strictly deals with magic (supernatural) and not magic (stage tricks and criss angel typos). Juju is the opposite of Ifa in the sense that Ifa requires and demands patience (suru) to achieve permanent result, while juju in the other hand is instantaneous result. Let me give you an instance Ifa may reveal that danger lurks ahead in the future and by doing certain things that danger will either be ameliorated or averted such as car accident perhaps warning not to even travel....on the other hand what ishegun does is it's 'teleports' you away from the spot of that accident to a safer place. I am working on a lengthy write up as to document and classify types of ogun/juju of the Yorubas which is mostly levied on atheists. Most Nigerians don't do research and have a poor power of analysis...contrary to popular belief Ishegun/juju is bivalent...it can be used for either good of bad. Mobile phones have been used to remotely to detonate bombs does that make your GSM phone evil. Our cell phones too can be said to be juju because if you can time travel with one to like 12 century England...it would look juju like to them given their level of underst!ding so I say all juju real or not, tested or not are all form of an advanced unempirical science.

..this is a really helpful well thought answer, i bow for u wink wink wink
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by queensmith: 12:56pm On Jun 26, 2012
faithin9ja:

The Oyibo people that practise homeopathy (which as you know is just unproven herbal medicine), horoscopes, occultism are also all rubbish and not only does their rubbish not work, they to contribute nothing to society. These type of foolish Oyibo are in the minority, whereas in Africa and Nigeria this kind of foolish thinking is in the majority, how can we progress, when even a research lecturer will not do anything in his life without first 'consulting' , you expect such a person to invent something meaningful.

Any of my staff who bring this backward thinking to my business, I get rid of.

lol- just making sure.

Well you'll be surprised. Isn't Wole Soyinka a pagan?
The last guy I met who was into into all the voodoo nonsense was a senior in the company I worked for. Very rich very respected, part time 'wizard'.

So even though you might be right about these people being a minority, you cannot use peoples personal beliefs to decide what they may contribute to society.
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2012
lavita2: I hate hearsays! Can somebody with concrete proof show us how Juju is real? I have never seen it work, as such don't believe in it. Why do you rule out coincidence?
eye witness, a woman charmed her husband 2 mumu, watever she says he wil do, 2 d extent dat his family abondon him, until 1day d spell fall out of his eye b4 he realise wat wrong with him, n d woman got mad after being caught. A sister has 2 younger sisters in oversea, because dey dnt often bring money 4 her, she uses juju on dem n start bring much money as she desired n with 1 mouth, so juju is 4 real.
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by faithin9ja: 2:37pm On Jun 26, 2012
queensmith:

lol- just making sure.

Well you'll be surprised. Isn't Wole Soyinka a pagan?
The last guy I met who was into into all the voodoo nonsense was a senior in the company I worked for. Very rich very respected, part time 'wizard'.

So even though you might be right about these people being a minority, you cannot use peoples personal beliefs to decide what they may contribute to society.

Being a 'pagan' doesn't mean you must believe juju. It means you worship the gods of your fore fathers. I don't believe FELA believed in juju to magic or create harm but he believed in following the religion of his ancestors.

The 'oyibo' wizard as long as his decision making is not guided by his beliefs, then he can carry on. but if like the majority of the people on this thread, he lives in fear of 'juju', then his, like those on this thread will have warped sense of reasoning
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2012
oyinbogirl:

WOW this is a great answer, you explain clear and to the point - well done-....i appreciate it thanks wink wink wink
So, you believe those bull-craps?! Black magic speaks what it is,something full of tricks. It is surprising those who claim Juju is real can't prove any thing beyond tricks rather than making it looks like something existing out of the natural world.

No Atheist is against Juju as the previous person comment speculated. The truth is that Atheists think things must be tried and proved in the light of reality and with factual evidences. Not based on tricks which are full of inputting fears into people and use the opportunity to pass poison containing compound across cast spells or hypnotize people.

The ones I have seen on thorough researches carried out on black magics and Voodoo, they point out there is nothing in reality that is of such phenomenon as supernatural but tricks which they hide because those who practice them can't prove them.
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by queensmith: 4:38pm On Jun 26, 2012
faithin9ja:

Being a 'pagan' doesn't mean you must believe juju. It means you worship the gods of your fore fathers. I don't believe FELA believed in juju to magic or create harm but he believed in following the religion of his ancestors.

The 'oyibo' wizard as long as his decision making is not guided by his beliefs, then he can carry on. but if like the majority of the people on this thread, he lives in fear of 'juju', then his, like those on this thread will have warped sense of reasoning

I think it kinda does- it's like saying being christian doesn't mean you have to believe in prayer, or the holy spirit.
Its not everyone that believes in voodoo or the likes that practice it, they just believe in it.
And of course, what you have done is grouped everyone that believes in it as extreme. Not all of them are.
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by felifeli: 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2012
Juju is super-real you foools . How ele did some peeps on NL get to America without VISA !

3 Likes

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by jude33084(m): 6:04pm On Jun 26, 2012
oyinbogirl:

WOW....thats serious ..the man is unashamed na while d woman hides in shame ...ehya thanks for d vid real eye opener

Pls how can I play utube video on my bb sad ?
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by jude33084(m): 6:17pm On Jun 26, 2012
executinal: @op watch this and tell me if black magic is real or not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVfkj26yebA

You are awesome cheesy pls how can I dowmload or play youtube video on my bb? grin
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by Dagods(m): 9:28pm On Jun 26, 2012
queensmith: I don't know- but I don't play with it. I respect it, I stay away from people that practice it. I say no to the devil at all times. Whether it's real or not.
God bless u my better person "jide nke iji" chara ekwensu nuzo dada'give ceaser wat is ceaser's, and give Obinigwe baba'GOD'wat is his' CHIKENA.
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by ENEONWO(m): 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2012
If you really want to know wether Juju exists or not, go read the lecture entitled "Thought-forms" from the book "In The Light Of Truth: The Grail Message, Volume 1" By Abd-Ru-Shin. It will help you a whole lot.
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by Nobody: 2:21am On Jun 27, 2012
felifeli: Juju is super-real you foools . How ele did some peeps on NL get to America without VISA !
They do that by trick! Juju is real trick. That is what it is.
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by Nobody: 2:27am On Jun 27, 2012
jude33084:

You are awesome cheesy pls how can I dowmload or play youtube video on my bb? grin
So, you supported that video to be black magic? Jeez! Africans are getting more ignorant than I thought. There is a medical condition for that. It is not only in Africa it exist. It has happened in numbers of countries around the world.

Something of that nature occurs most in animals like dogs. In human it is called 'Penis captivus' and in woman 'Vaginismus'.
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by Migan: 3:11am On Jun 27, 2012
Greetings to all. Check out this new site I found that speaks about African royalty around theworld. It is called Afrikan Royals http://www.afrikanroyals.com
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by guttentag(m): 8:25am On Jun 27, 2012
Can a JUJU affect an ATHEIST
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 27, 2012
ENEONWO: If you really want to know wether Juju exists or not, go read the lecture entitled "Thought-forms" from the book "In The Light Of Truth: The Grail Message, Volume 1" By Abd-Ru-Shin. It will help you a whole lot.

In the Light of Truth: The Grail Message by Abd-ru-shin
About »Contents »Purchase »
VOLUME II · LECTURE 15

THOUGHT-FORMS
TAKE A SEAT in any cafe or restaurant and observe the people sitting at the tables around you! Listen to their conversation and note what they have to say to one another! Go into families, watch your most intimate friends in their hours of leisure when work no longer presses!

You will be shocked at the hollowness of their conversations when they cannot talk about their various occupations. If you observe them closely you will sense with disgust the emptiness of their thoughts and the oppressively narrow sphere of their interests, as well as their terrible superficiality.

The few exceptions you encounter, those whose words in their leisure hours of everyday life are penetrated by a longing for a greater development of their souls, will appear to you as solitary strangers in the midst of a fair.

It is just in his so-called leisure hours that you can best recognise the real inner man, when his daily work is done and he has lost the outer hold on life provided by his special field of knowledge. What then remains is the actual man. Watch him and listen dispassionately to his words! You will soon cease your observations because they will become intolerable.

You will be filled with deep sadness when you realise that many people are not very much different to animals, not quite so dull and equipped with a higher intellect, but on the whole the same. They go through life on earth as if with blinkers, never seeing more than one aspect, i.e., what is purely material. They attend to eating and drinking and aim to increase to a greater or lesser extent their hoard of earthly treasures, seeking for physical enjoyment and regarding all reflection on things they cannot see as a waste of time, which they consider would be better employed in “rest and recreation”.

They cannot and will not understand that life on earth, with all its pleasures and joys, only gets its real meaning when one has become more or less familiar with the Ethereal World, and knows about the reciprocal actions connecting us with it, for then one no longer has the feeling of being at the mercy of chance. They repudiate this idea under the misapprehension that, if an ethereal world really exists, it would only bring them discomfort or even dismay as soon as they concern themselves with it.

To them it is a strange idea that life on earth only gets real value through striving upwards, and that then a delightful, vital warmth also pulsates through all earthly joys and pleasures. These latter are not pushed aside; on the contrary, those who yearn for and earnestly seek what is pure and high will, as a beautiful result of reciprocal action, attain an ardent love of life, often ending in jubilant enthusiasm for all that exists and is proffered.

Fools are they who pass this by! Cowards, to whom the glorious joy of those who advance courageously will ever be denied!

Rejoice that all around you lives, far away to regions that seem immeasurable! Nothing is dead, nothing is void as it would appear! Everything is working and weaving in reciprocal action, in the centre of which you stand as men continually forming and directing the threads, being both starting point and final goal.

Mighty rulers are you! Each one of you is establishing his own kingdom in such a way that it will either uplift you or bury you beneath its ruins. Awake! Use the power given to you in the full knowledge of this mighty happening, lest in your stupidity and obstinacy, or even in your indolence, you bring forth only harmful deformities which choke all that is healthy and good and finally cause you as their author to totter and fall!

Even man’s nearest ethereal surrounding can contribute much to uplift or debase him. This is the strange world of thought-forms, the vital activity of which comprises only a small section of the giant mechanism of the whole Creation. Their threads, however, penetrate both into the Gross Material World, and further up into the Ethereal World, as well as descending into the realm of Darkness. Like a gigantic network of veins or nerve-strands, all is intertwined and interwoven, untearable and inseparable! Mark this well!

There are favoured ones who here and there can see a part of this, but much they can only divine. In this way some things have come to the knowledge of mankind, who have sought to build further upon this knowledge in order to obtain a complete picture. But in so doing gaps and mistakes were bound to occur. Many investigators of the ethereal realm jumped to conclusions which inevitably caused the proper sequence to be lost. Others again filled the gaps with fantastic imagery, bringing disfigurements and distortions which consequently shattered faith in the whole matter. The result was a justifiable derision which, based on the lack of logic of the so-called spiritual investigators, was certain to be victorious.

If these matters are to be spoken of at all it is necessary that first of all a cord should be drawn through all that happens in the working of Creation, which the onlooker can grasp in order to help him climb upwards. Many of the processes which perplex him have their origin in his immediate vicinity. One glance into the world of thought-forms should suffice to make him understand several things that seemed inexplicable before.

In dealing with many a case the Judiciary would also find the real originators to be quite different persons to those accused, and would first of all call such persons to account. The key to this lies in the connection between the individual and the world of thought-forms, which stands closest to humanity.

It is certainly a blessing for many that they are blindfolded and cannot see further than their physical eyes will permit, for the nature of the existing thought-forms would give them a fright.

Paralysing horror would grip many who today naively or frivolously lead unscrupulous lives. For every thought that is generated, like everything in the Ethereal World, immediately takes a form which embodies and expresses the essential meaning of the thought.

The Living Creative Power which flows through man collects ethereal substance through the volition of a completed thought and moulds it into a form which gives expression to the will of this thought. Thus this form is something real, something living, which now, in accordance with the Law of Attraction of Homogeneous Species, attracts what is homogeneous in this world of thought-forms or is attracted by them, depending on the strength it possesses.

Just as a thought when it arises is simultaneously perceived intuitively, with greater or lesser intensity, so its ethereal form will bear an equivalent life. This world of thoughts is densely populated. Through the mutual power of attraction complete centres have been formed which, by means of their accumulated energy, exercise a great influence upon human beings.

In the first place those persons will always be influenced who tend towards a similar nature, that is, who bear something similar within themselves. Such persons will thereby be strengthened in their corresponding will, and encouraged to continue producing new and similar forms which, working in the same manner, enter the world of thought-forms.

But also other people who do not possess these special tendencies can be bothered by these influences and gradually be attracted to them, if these centres are continually reinforced and so obtain unsuspected power. Only those are protected who possess other tendencies in greater strength, making a connection with what is dissimilar impossible.

Unfortunately, however, it is hate, envy, jealousy, lustfulness, avarice and all other evils which, through their greater numbers of adherents, form the strongest power centres in the world of thought-forms. Far less great are those of purity and love! This is the reason why evil is spreading with such uncanny rapidity. In addition these power centres of thought-forms in turn obtain a connection with analogous spheres of darkness. From there they are specially roused to ever greater activity so that as a consequence they are able to create downright devastation among mankind.

Therefore, blessed be the hour when thoughts of pure love will once more take a greater place among mankind, so that similarly strong centres will develop themselves in the world of thought-forms, which can be reinforced from the more luminous spheres and thus not only strengthen those striving towards what is good, but also slowly work on darker minds with a gradually purifying effect!

Yet another activity is to be observed in the Ethereal World. According to the wishes of their originator, thought-forms are sent out to certain persons to whom they may then cling.

If these thought-forms are of a pure and noble nature, they will beautify the person for whom they are meant, strengthen the shield of purity around him and, if they meet with inner intuitive perceptions of a similar nature, they can uplift him further and strengthen him for his ascent.

Impure thoughts, however, cannot fail to soil the person for whom they are meant in just the same way as a physical body is soiled if mud and dirt is thrown at it. If a man so attacked is not inwardly anchored firmly to the centres of light-streams, it may very well happen that in time his intuitive perception may become confused under this barrage of impure thoughts. This is possible because these impure thought-forms clinging to him are able to attract others of a like nature, which strengthen them so that by degrees they poison the thoughts of the person so encompassed.

The greater part of the responsibility naturally falls back upon the man who generated the impure thoughts and whose wish or desire sent them out to the person concerned, for the thought-forms also remain attached to their author and react upon him accordingly.

It is therefore necessary repeatedly to call out to all true seekers: “Give heed to the purity of your thoughts!” Put all your energy into this effort! You have no idea what you are thus doing; something stupendous lies in it! You can work with this like mighty warriors and pioneers for the Light, and thus liberate your fellow-men from the poisonous creepers that infest the world of thought-forms!

If now the bandage could be removed from the eyes of a man so that he could look into his immediate ethereal environment, he would at first be alarmed and terrified at the wild confusion he would see there. But this would only last until he realised the power within him, with which, as with a sharp sword, he can without effort clear a free passage merely by exerting his volition.

He would see thought-forms in a hundred thousand varieties in all possible and, to the physical eye, often impossible shapes. Each one, however, is sharply defined, showing and expressing what was the actual volition, unadorned and without artificial disguise, when the thought was generated.

Still, in spite of the thousands of varieties, one learns in time to recognise at a glance the nature of each thought-form, that is to say, one knows to which category they belong in spite of their different shapes. Just as one can distinguish a man from an animal by his face, or indeed recognise the different human races by certain facial characteristics, so in precisely the same way thought-forms have also quite marked expressions that clearly indicate whether the form belongs to hatred, envy, lust, or some other basic type.

Each of these fundamental types has its own particular stamp which has been impressed on each thought-form as the foundation of the characteristics embodied in it, no matter what outer shape each form has taken through the generating thought. Thus, in spite of the most grotesque distortion of a form, which may reach the most terrible deformity, one can immediately recognise to what fundamental type it belongs. Once this is recognised that which appears to be wild confusion no longer remains so.

One sees the inexorable order and strictness of the fundamental laws governing all Creation which, if one knows them and has adapted oneself to their course, afford unbounded protection and great blessing.
He, however, who opposes these laws will naturally be attacked and, if not utterly cast down and crushed, will at least undergo a severe grinding between the great millstones which, through pain and bitter experiences, will remodel him until he fits into the working of these laws and is no longer an obstacle. Only then can he be carried along upwards!

These thought-forms not only return their effects to humanity, but go further. For to the same Ethereal World belong the greater number of the elementals. He who has reconciled himself to the fact that all is alive and also has a form, whether physically visible or not, will not find it difficult to go a step further and realise that the elemental powers also have forms.

To these belong the gnomes, elves, sylphs, water-sprites, etc., the earth, air, fire and water elementals, which have been seen by many, but formerly more often than now. These are being influenced by the thought-forms so that also there much good or evil arises. And so it goes on! One thing gears into another like cogwheels in the finest and most highly-perfected mechanism.

In the midst of all this “machinery” stands man! He is equipped with the means to decide the nature of the weaving that shall proceed from the loom of Creation and to set the mechanism in motion in different directions.

Be conscious of this immeasurable responsibility, for it all takes place only within the circle of your earthly limits. By the wise ordinance of the Creator nothing goes beyond this, but falls back upon you yourselves. Through your wishes, your thinking and your volition you are able to poison this world and the beyond, or you may purify and uplift them towards the Light. Therefore direct your destiny so that it may lead upwards through the purity of your thoughts!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Are The 10 Greatest Nigerian Women Of All Time? / Who Knows Any Igbo Name That Starts With Letter P? / Alaafin Of OYO With Yoruba Descendants In Brazil (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.