Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,350 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? (75630 Views)

Can Black Magic(juju)be Sent To Someone Abroad / Who Is Kiliwi Nwachukwu? Is He Real Or Just A Folklore? / Juju/black Magic In Nigeria - Blood Money And Spiritual Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
Zedric:

Science started when some people (alchemists) started a search for a magical substance that turns lead to gold. Science (chemistry) didn't start because some people had too much time on their hands, they were searching for something magical. If that doesn't mean science has its origin in magic, I don't know what ll.

Charms exist, bro. Like I said earlier, I'm from a very traditional family and I've seen such things at my very young age that ll "bullet-resistant" people feel as normal as breathing. But just like it is the case in Christianity and other religions that believe in miracles, you have to see one to truly believe in the existence and potency of miracles. The problem now is not the illogicality of believing in charms, its the society that we live in. It stems mainly from the period of The Crusade when The Church went on a "burning" spree of believers and practitioners of magic. Some were unlucky while the rest tried so hard to survive that they turned their backs on what they've seen. This was passed on to generations after them for so long, it became the truth and magicwas relegated to the background, twas forgotten. To make matters worse, it is believed in psychological circles that if man hears something repeatedly, it becomes the truth to him, no matter how false it is. We've deluded ourselves for so long, we no longer know the truth

What a load of uneducated rubbish! The first science was astronomy and early people used it for calendric purposes for crops and religious festivals. As an ex scientist (this is my second career as a consultant) I used to teach History of Science courses. Alchemy came at least a thousand years later (actually more).

I hope your bullet 'proof charm' works when someone shoots at you. (Really its 2015. I know you exist in the developing world and obviously lack any proper education but honestly - magic, juju, bullet proof charms etc etc - please leave this rubbish to ignorant savages.)

As to the psychology you mentioned, you are talking about 'brainwashing' possibly, you MAY be able to get him to believe he can fly but then just try pushing him off a cliff! LOL!

Please cease disgracing yourself by this show of ignorance. Nigeria has enough problems without this rubbish. Juju and Magic cannot help either you or Nigeria but a well educated workforce WILL!

Why has juju and magic FAILED EVERY scientific test for thousand of years? Why do only the uneducated (NOT stupid mere disadvantaged and lacking the benefits of a formal education system) believe in this rubbish?

1 Like

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

What a load of uneducated rubbish! The first science was astronomy and early people used it for calendric purposes for crops and religious festivals. As an ex scientist (this is my second career as a consultant) I used to teach History of Science courses. Alchemy came at least a thousand years later (actually more).

I hope your bullet 'proof charm' works when someone shoots at you. (Really its 2015. I know you exist in the developing world and obviously lack any proper education but honestly - magic, juju, bullet proof charms etc etc - please leave this rubbish to ignorant savages.)

As to the psychology you mentioned, you are talking about 'brainwashing' possibly, you MAY be able to get him to believe he can fly but then just try pushing him off a cliff! LOL!

Please cease disgracing yourself by this show of ignorance. Nigeria has enough problems without this rubbish. Juju and Magic cannot help either you or Nigeria but a well educated workforce WILL!

Why has juju and magic FAILED EVERY scientific test for thousand of years? Why do only the uneducated (NOT stupid mere disadvantaged and lacking the benefits of a formal education system) believe in this rubbish?

I made a mistake of talking to you as a intellectual but I can see you are just another condescending b*stard. When I said science, I believe I specified that i was referring to chemistry, right? If u are going to talk to me as a superior and not two ppl with mutual respect conversing, u might want to stop quoting me.

Adios

1 Like

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by tpiah99: 7:11pm On Feb 14, 2015
lumeneng22:
My broda, juju is real big tym. My neighbour in isashi okoko here just died last month on top of another man wife. The husband of this woman has issue several warning to the man to pls leave his wife alone but all fell into deaf ear and now he is no more leaving 2wives nd 4 children.

What a story.
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by KoloOyinbo(m): 7:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
Zedric:

I made a mistake of talking to you as a intellectual but I can see you are just another condescending b*stard. When I said science, I believe I specified that i was referring to chemistry, right? If u are going to talk to me as a superior and not two ppl with mutual respect conversing, u might want to stop quoting me.
Adios

YOU introduced Chemistry at you last post and for no real reason (don't know why). I had always talked only of science in general.

I believe all people are equal and respect you as a human being but HOW can you expect ANY educated person to respect talk of Magic and Juju? It is a mark of the uneducated.

Respect must be EARNED! You actually insult and disrespect every rational, educated person with this nonsense of magic and other non existent stuff.
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by oyinbogirl(f): 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
felifeli:

Bring your face make I slap you with this ring wey I just buy and see if you no go craze grin grin grin

hahahhahaha abeg....comot dere make i hear word grin grin
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by SStoneCCold: 12:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
Bastiger:
It is either you weren't born in Nigeria or you have totally refused to acknowledge that God did not strip the devil of his powers.the only thing the devil cannot do is to make or create a human being.juju or jazz exists whether you believe it or not.if you want an exhibition,you can visit a jazz man,dibia or babalawo you might offer yourself as a guinea pig if you are willing to confirm the efficacy of juju.that being said,God is the supreme being and all power belong to him.
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by themonk(m): 11:41pm On Feb 10, 2019
akj26:
Juju is real!!! Whether U believe it or not it does exist.I once indulge in it & I'm in a good position 2 tell U dat it exist.But D problem is dat U wont have rest of mind(U can't have a sound sleep& eat what U want 2 eat) & U will B prevented 4rm doing a lot of things dat others can do but U wont B scared of anyone.JESUS preach 2 me himself, I may not have left.I'M NOW A MUMU 4 JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD!!!
Care to explain more how you were involved with it?
Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by themonk(m): 11:47pm On Feb 10, 2019
donifez:
Juju exists oh,if not that this is a public forum i would have told u people about my personal experience in ogun state precisely ijebu-ode,all you see in nollywood film happens ooh,i dnt want to go too detailed in it,maybe i may create a thread abt it in the future so that we will all learn,but for now i better be calm.
What happened bro?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Black Magic Real Or Just Made Up To Scare People? by defrenka: 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2022
I know this thread is quite old, but maybe this will help some people. In 2019, I was a victim of witchcraft, which completely changed my perspective on black magic. I'm quite a skeptical and mistrustful person by nature, and black magic was nonsense to me.

It all started when I left a senior position in an IT company. I decided to leave because I was planning to start a family with my then boyfriend. There was a man who was in love with me. He texted me every day on social media, brought me cakes and other desserts, sometimes even flowers, and left love letters on my desk. I told him clearly that I was not interested. I was in a relationship!

He somehow managed to find out where I lived and showed up at my door one evening. I immediately called the police because I didn't know what to expect from him. Since then, I did not hear from him. From then on, strange things started happening to me. Several times, I found a dead animal right in front of my door; I felt exhausted (physically and mentally) and felt like everyone was looking at me strangely. I also kept seeing 666 or spider symbols seemingly everywhere.

I went through this difficult period for less than a year before I found out that he put a curse on me, or rather that I was a victim of black magic. I wrote an article on this topic because I want anyone who feels this way to know that black magic exists and that they need to start doing something about it immediately! https://chi-nese.com/signs-to-tell-if-youre-a-victim-of-witchcraft-and-black-magic/

So yes, black magic exists, and it is dangerous! Plus, I'm diabetic and black magic seemed to put me into a hyperglycemic coma. I couldn't lower my blood sugar even if I took triple the dose of insulin. Therefore, be cautious, and whenever you feel these symptoms or any other that cannot be logically explained, start doing something about it. I fought against black magic by visiting a white magic practitioner and wearing amulets and talismans. Over time, as I started to feel better, I said positive affirmations to myself and tried to raise my vibration.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Are The 10 Greatest Nigerian Women Of All Time? / Who Knows Any Igbo Name That Starts With Letter P? / Alaafin Of OYO With Yoruba Descendants In Brazil (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.