Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Do You Think Celebrities Are On Nairaland? Pls Check! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Think Celebrities Are On Nairaland? Pls Check! (679 Views)

See The Hairstyles Your Nigerian Female Celebrities Are Rocking This Week / This Pretty Girl Wants To Join Nairaland. Pls Suggest A User Name 4 Her. (Photo) / 8 Things We Think Celebrities Do, But Don't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Celebrities Are On Nairaland? Pls Check! by Codedrock(m): 8:10am On Jun 24, 2012
Guyz i do wonder if there is any celebrity on this website e.g{wizkid,dbanj,Don jazzy,banky w, governors,ini edo, van vicker, funke akindele, odunlade, footballers etc!, i think there must be, coz this site had grown to be the best website in which celebrities gists are discussed, so if you have any idea that at list you have met a celebrity on Nairaland post your reply below!
Re: Do You Think Celebrities Are On Nairaland? Pls Check! by werepeLeri: 8:20am On Jun 24, 2012
you want them to come here and be abused?
Re: Do You Think Celebrities Are On Nairaland? Pls Check! by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:46am On Jun 24, 2012
Its an anonymous site so they don't need to bc that they are celebs....werepeleri myt be a celeb likewise me or the poster so you neva can tell who is who
Re: Do You Think Celebrities Are On Nairaland? Pls Check! by werepeLeri: 9:11am On Jun 24, 2012
ULSHERLAN: Its an anonymous site so they don't need to bc that they are celebs....werepeleri myt be a celeb likewise me or the poster so you neva can tell who is who

So that means they cant be abused? whats your point? Becos they are anonymous means they cant be abused?

(1) (Reply)

Who's Wining!!team Mavin Or Team Dbanj / Paul Play Dairo Sues Mtn And Ultima Ltd 500 Million Naira For Infringement On Hi / VIDEO: Davido’s Performance In Unilag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.