Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,437 members, 7,781,276 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:40 AM

Guys/ladies Can You Date/marry A Girl/guy Far Taller/shorter Than You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys/ladies Can You Date/marry A Girl/guy Far Taller/shorter Than You. (1093 Views)

Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You / Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? / Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys/ladies Can You Date/marry A Girl/guy Far Taller/shorter Than You. by technokid(m): 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2012
I am 5ft7 and the tallest girl i have ever dated was 5ft9.Not that i wuldnt or can't date a girl far taller than I am without her heels(probably 6ft),its just that I don't usually bother approaching them because i feel very tall girls feel uncomfortable dating very short guys(except the guy is very rich,its just my opinion ooo,abeg).Anyway i just want to know wuld u has a guy date a gal that is about 5 inches taller than u and be comfortable with it,and 4 d gals wuld u date a guy far shorter than u are?
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date/marry A Girl/guy Far Taller/shorter Than You. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 24, 2012
WYSIWYG
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date/marry A Girl/guy Far Taller/shorter Than You. by technokid(m): 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2012
joeydozzy: WYSIWYG
meaning?
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date/marry A Girl/guy Far Taller/shorter Than You. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2012
technokid: meaning?

what you see is what you get
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date/marry A Girl/guy Far Taller/shorter Than You. by technokid(m): 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2012
joeydozzy:

what you see is what you get
how do u relate ur comment to my post?
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date/marry A Girl/guy Far Taller/shorter Than You. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2012
i prefer guys taller than me to be honest.
I am already short as it is. undecided
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date/marry A Girl/guy Far Taller/shorter Than You. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2012
As long as she's not a midget. . . A midget would be catastrophic to my ministry. Amen?
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date/marry A Girl/guy Far Taller/shorter Than You. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2012
sexkillz: As long as she's not a midget. . . A midget would be catastrophic to my ministry. Amen?

awomen grin
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date/marry A Girl/guy Far Taller/shorter Than You. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2012
technokid: how do u relate ur comment to my post?

Mr, WYSIWYG simply means that you can't help who you fall in love with. most girls and guys at their young ages would have a list of qualities for their spouses such as tall, dark, handsome blah blah blah but coming into the real world, when you go about canvassing for that one with utmost failure even the ones you see run short of the sheer luck you were bagging for. at last when you find that special guy or girl, everything goes your way and you swear you've never seen this type of amazing girl, relinquished by her smile and overshadowed with her love and warmth, that is when you realise you had a list she should be this height and she fell few inches below it or the guy is shorter than the girl, that's when you realise that you never gave a hoot about the list but just feeling insecure back then but now you're so happy with your choice that you cross those stuff from the list and have a heart written one.

my 2 cents
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date/marry A Girl/guy Far Taller/shorter Than You. by cindyrella(f): 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2012
sexkillz: As long as she's not a midget. . . A midget would be catastrophic to my ministry. Amen?

Amen!
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date/marry A Girl/guy Far Taller/shorter Than You. by Realtol(m): 10:30am On Jun 25, 2012
in fact I'm a short guy and most of d girls have ever date in my life are pretty taller than me THOUGH I feel uncomfortable sometimes Oooooooooooooo. I think it all depends on body chemistry n the way we carry ourselves sometimes not our looks nor heights neither our pocket.
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date/marry A Girl/guy Far Taller/shorter Than You. by claremont(m): 10:35am On Jun 25, 2012
I'm looking forward to the day I will meet a girl taller than myself; and for some reason, it is short ladies who seem to be attracted to me the most.
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date/marry A Girl/guy Far Taller/shorter Than You. by freecocoa(f): 10:40am On Jun 25, 2012
As many of us know,love as they said can push people to do funny things so,with my clear eye,e go hard to date a guy way shorter than me.

But on a second thought sha,if i'm in love and his money is taller than Peter Crouch,then no wahala.cheesy
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date/marry A Girl/guy Far Taller/shorter Than You. by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 25, 2012
claremont: I'm looking forward to the day I will meet a girl taller than myself; and for some reason, it is short ladies who seem to be attracted to me the most.
Don't blame them, they wanna help their ministry. . .cheesy
Re: Guys/ladies Can You Date/marry A Girl/guy Far Taller/shorter Than You. by Mynd44: 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2012
I don't think I mind about the height factor but I don't think I will go for the really HEIGHT IMPAIRED ones cos it will just be dis-proportional.
And on girls taller than me, I have only met one of such girls.

(1) (Reply)

W / How To Get Women Into Bed / Broken Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.