Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? (13088 Views)

Poll: Can u do it or appreciate it?

Guyz yes: 55% (105 votes)
Girlz yes: 19% (36 votes)
Guyz, hell no: 16% (31 votes)
Girls, hell no: 1% (2 votes)
Guyz nd girlz, not my business: 7% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / Can You Sleep Over In Your Girlfriends Apartment Frequently? / Your Girlfriends May Be Doing More Harm Than . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by kcreal(f): 2:30pm On Jun 24, 2012
I cook his meal, tidy the whole place in his own house, why would I allow him to do same in my house when I can do it.
Unless I'm feeling sick.
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by justinceejay(m): 2:31pm On Jun 24, 2012
young man,u beta stp dat tin u re doin...cos she aint ur wife yet...na dis 21st century GIRLS u dey help do thos tins in d name of LOVE. What u re doin is solidly justified if d person in questn is ur wife. If u dnt mind,i wil nt try it. U beta use ur cerebral ability.shikena
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by stepo707: 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2012
ferhyntorlah:
Yep! I'll more than appreciate; I'll love him for life!
liar! Guys dont ever try it o.its an abomination.A word is enough for the wise
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by double08(m): 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2012
I cant and I wont,will only consider it only on extreme occassions angry
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2012
DECOtech: Whats in washing g.strings? My girl does my boxers n so many other things.

You need to grow up.Real men dont kiss their ladies asss !
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by redsun(m): 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2012
Like a house help eeh?You should only do for a btch that deserves it,a btch that does it for you.
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by donguutti: 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2012
cook,certainly not,i cant cook, clean- for a girlfriend , NO, you probably did it to prove
your love, and please do not try it again or post such. For your wife its ok.You mean , you go to her
place sleepover(sex), tidy and cook.Do you collect transport money when you are going back home angry

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by kheart(m): 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2012
Cook for girlfriend ke, lailai most especially naija babes.
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2012
i can cook for her, kaii that will be so romantic,then goodluck to her stomach. hellooooo 95 percent of girls have plan B, incase if john dump her peter will marry her, so for those of you washing your girlfriends G strings goodluck with that.but mind you she is not your wife yet,meaning she is not for you alone.we are talking too much, if my grandmother should hear ,see or even dream of me washing a girl that is not my wife pants she is going to die and i will be held responsible for that.
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by obiyor2000: 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2012
Is not bad, but pls dont make it a habit. If not u become d woman and she man of d house
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2012
uihebom: i can cook for her, kaii that will be so romantic,then goodluck to her stomach. hellooooo 95 percent of girls have plan B, incase if john dump her peter will marry her, so for those of you washing your girlfriends G strings goodluck with that.but mind you she is not your wife yet,meaning she is not for you alone.we are talking too much, if my grandmother should hear ,see or even dream of me washing a girl that is not my wife pants she is going to die and i will be held responsible for that.
Ahahahahaha
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by lauyanAbuja: 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2012
You may do it after establishing your superiority as the man and have won her love,respect and made it known to her that you can not be taken for a ride!

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by TBD(m): 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2012
one thing i dnt like with this chiks they niva know the person who realy love then, unlesss the person that bet then n humiliate then.
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by maxdosh(m): 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2012
Why would i want to cook & wash. I dey crase. Next thing you know i will be her houseboy
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by Tinkybabe(f): 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2012
There is absolutely nothing wrong in a man doing those things for his girl.All those saying they would do it for their wives and not gf should spare me..isn't your wife first gonna be a girlfriend? And I'm sure that wasn't the reason the op's gf broke up with him so y'all should stop capitalizing on that.I'm gonna respect a man who can do those things and still maintain his stand as a man.Any man who feels the only way he can prove his masculinity is by being domineering and excessively bossy is nothing but a coward..some guys need to snap out of their ancient mentality.

6 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2012
lauyan Abuja: You may do it after establishing your superiority as the man and have won her love,respect and made it known to her that you can not be taken for a ride!
Its supposed to be so, but, girls have changed, its now BB and iPad era, you just have to use that energy to work hard to provide her with BB, iPad and Peruvian hair for maximum respect...lol
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by flexshop(m): 3:15pm On Jun 24, 2012
*grabs popcorn*
Depending
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by deeplow: 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2012
Nothing sweeter than waking up very early in the morning to surprise ur babe with breakfast whilst in bed.as for cleaning,not that bad too,cleanliness is good.the most important thing is too just not make it a habit,girls can easily get used to things.the moment u realise n withdraw,they'll start to say you are not as caring as you used to.My take,do it but not all the time.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2012
uihebom: wash g strings? eeewwwwww dats disgusting.
eeewwwwww? Are u g.a.y?
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2012
clue:
eeewwwwww? Are u g.a.y?
eewwww are you a house boy?
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by skydeep(f): 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2012
I guess d thread is for girlfriends cos my hubby is in d kitchen as I am typing. cool

3 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by bikerboy1(m): 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2012
Y not. Most often we do it together, and at the end we are very happy with each other. It makes her even want to do more for me.
Cuz she love the hell out of me for showing dat little care.

I think the best way to make a girl love you, is to make yourself exeptional. Do to her what other guys cant as a result of pride and ego.
By so doing, she can die for you out of love.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by shagaman: 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2012
Whats in washing g.strings? My girl does my boxers n so many other things.

This got me laughing....washing catapult.....is it g.string or gimstrim grin
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2012
ayosmiles: I used to have this girlfriend I loved so much that I would go to her place, sleepover and cook her breakfast. On weekends I would help her tidy her room before takin her out. When she left me, I thought she felt I was too attached but now she's back beggin me to come back, sayin she made a mistake and no guy could care 4 her like me.

Guys, is it wise to do those things for your woman? Girls, will you appreciate a guy that does that?

Houseboy
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by paris10: 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2012
I dated this pretty damsel years ago. We were so much in love, and I would say yes to everything she asked of me; from money and gifts to cooking and all. Her family were so nice to me as well.

One day her mother called her and suggested that we both should start preparing for marriage since we'd dated for years. Do you know the answer this girl gave her mother?..So sad, she told her mum that I was too nice and would not want to marry me because she would take advantage of me. She said she wanted a man that would handle her roughly and challenge her demands. She got what she wanted folks!

A year later, she got pregnant for this dude working in a bank. The guy refused accepting the baby because he had a family somewhere. The guy was begged by the girl's family to at least show up at the naming ceremony, which he did. And that was all. Two years later, she contacted me and admitted her mistakes. I attended her son's birthday and made love to her once more just to say goodbye.

She's still single as of today... God forgive me for everything.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by jimjones: 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2012
ayosmiles: I used to have this girlfriend I loved so much that I would go to her place, sleepover and cook her breakfast. On weekends I would help her tidy her room before takin her out. When she left me, I thought she felt I was too attached but now she's back beggin me to come back, sayin she made a mistake and no guy could care 4 her like me.

Guys, is it wise to do those things for your woman? Girls, will you appreciate a guy that does that?

yea, i'll clean for her if she provides incontrovertible evidence joseph kony chopped off her hands. when i cook, all man fit chop o...even gateman. no big deal.
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2012
shagaman: Whats in washing g.strings? My girl does my boxers n so many other things.

This got me laughing....washing catapult.....is it g.string or gimstrim grin
grin grin grin grin i tire o, the rubbish no dey cover anything sef.
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by jimjones: 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2012
paris10: I dated this pretty damsel years ago. We were so much in love, and I would say yes to everything she asked of me; from money and gifts to cooking and all. Her family were so nice to me as well.

One day her mother called her and suggested that we both should start preparing for marriage since we'd dated for years. Do you know the answer this girl gave her mother?..So sad, she told her mum that I was too nice and would not want to marry me because she would take advantage of me. She said she wanted a man that would handle her roughly and challenge her demands. She got what she wanted folks!

A year later, she got pregnant for this dude working in a bank. The guy refused accepting the baby because he had a family somewhere. The guy was begged by the girl's family to at least show up at the naming ceremony, which he did. And that was all. Two years later, she contacted me and admitted her mistakes. I attended her son's birthday and made love to her once more just to say goodbye.

too much 4kin information, you 4kin douchebag.
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 24, 2012
i have watch dis movie too, guess what the part 2 is out.go grab your copy now!!
paris10: I dated this pretty damsel years ago. We were so much in love, and I would say yes to everything she asked of me; from money and gifts to cooking and all. Her family were so nice to me as well.

Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by paris10: 3:38pm On Jun 24, 2012
jim jones:

too much 4kin information, you 4kin douchebag.

Hey dude, watch ur mouth. What is it with the cursing? Just keeping it real
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by ACM10: 3:48pm On Jun 24, 2012

uihebom: i have watch dis movie too, guess what the part 2 is out.go grab your copy now!!

laff wan kill me die
grin grin grin grin grin
uihebom you must pay my hospital bill for cracking my ribs
Re: Guys Can You Cook & Clean For Your Girlfriends? by queensmith: 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2012
I can go to a friends house and clean it if I feel its too messy because we can't hang around mess, i have a friend that's a really good cook so I call her whenever I want to eat proper African food. she cooks for me all the time
I have a (male) friend who can't cook to save his life, he burns noodles I always call him over to eat good food.
So on that level helping out isn't a bad thing, I will never cook or clean for a guy simply because he's my boyfriend. The title doesn't warrant nonsense behavior. But as friends if its something we do for each other then there's nothing wrong with it.

I will never say 'come and let me cook for you' why should I cook for him? Am I a paid chef? Did I tell him cooking was my hobby? Are my parents dry clean operators?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

KONJI THINGS! Lovers Seen Making Out In Public At Maryland Shopping Mall-video / God is great / I fuckèd My Girlfriend Raw Yersterday, But See What Happened After (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.