Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

awper - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / awper (12355 Views)

. / Compliment And Toast A Girl With Your Professional Jargons / Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

awper by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2012
qwjeh
Re: awper by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 24, 2012
I'd go for a cultured lady with standards anyday. That means she also knows how to hacken to my own standards too. . . It would also be easy for us to reach a compromise on serious issues.

And what do you mean 90 day rule? Was that a joke?
Re: awper by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2012
sexkillz: I'd go for a cultured lady with standards anyday. That means she also knows how to hacken to my own standards too. . . It would also be easy for us to reach a compromise on serious issues.

And what do you mean 90 day rule? Was that a joke?
A woman does not sleep wit a man until she has been with him for a solid 3months...jus enjoying each other's company and getting to know each other
Re: awper by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2012
sosoluv:
A woman does not sleep wit a man until she has been with him for a solid 3months...jus enjoying each other's company and getting to know each other
If i find such a lady, I'll rather cut the crap, and get serious. . . She'll make a good wife. The rule makes no sense to me by the way. . . And such rules doesn't mean she has standards. Also, the rule is not a guarantee that its impossible to sweet talk her out of it.

Now, if you are talking about an all rounder kinda lady that has standards and applies them to her everyday activities, then I'll be down and ready. But a lady who only has a 90 day rule as her standard, and is free spirited in her other activities, and actually classifies herself as having standards? I'd rather hug a moderately wet transformer.

6 Likes

Re: awper by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2012
sexkillz: If i find such a lady, I'll rather cut the crap, and get serious. . . She'll make a good wife. The rule makes no sense to me by the way. . . And such rules doesn't mean she has standards. Also, the rule is not a guarantee that its impossible to sweet talk her out of it.

Now, if you are talking about an all rounder kinda lady that has standards and applies them to her everyday activities, then I'll be down and ready. But a lady who only has a 90 day rule as her standard, and is free spirited in her other activities, and actually classifies herself as having standards? I'd rather hug a moderately wet transformer.
Hahaha u got it wrong! The 90 day rule was jus an example not the only thing she values... It is having standards, she won't let any tom dick or harry to get that close to her unless she has known him for some time... How many women have u been intimate with in less than a month of knowing her and u were together for more than a year?

2 Likes

Re: awper by skydeep(f): 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2012
A 90day rule? undecided
Re: awper by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2012
Yes 90 days dating but not sexual intercourse! Having standards includes certain qualities she expects in a guy....is he sucess driven, is he goal orientated, how he values his woman, is he gentleman,,, stuff like that
Re: awper by newmaonza: 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2012
sosoluv: Which one is considered a keeper? A woman who says and does whatever she feels like when it best suits her (free-spirted girl) or a woman who has set certain standards and does not settle for anything less,,,for example a woman who follows the 90-day rule before getting intimate wit her boyfriend....
No difference. . . Dey r all women with a cavity in btw their legs

5 Likes

Re: awper by chikeorji123(m): 5:38pm On Jun 24, 2012
already on frontpage? wel l prefare free spirited one as u said it rather the one with condition
Re: awper by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 24, 2012
Free spirited girl keeps you alive over 70yrs, those standard hardcore girls kill you before 60th birthday due to in-flexibilities. Who needs standards anyway, life is too short to wait...

7 Likes

Re: awper by Pozzy(m): 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2012
sosoluv: Which one is considered a keeper? A woman who says and does whatever she feels like when it best suits her (free-spirted girl) or a woman who has set certain standards and does not settle for anything less,,,for example a woman who follows the 90-day rule before getting intimate wit her boyfriend....

@ Sososluv.. whether u have sex with a girl within or after 90 days of knowing her, it doesnt matter.. cuz a cheat will always be a cheat..
Re: awper by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2012
sosoluv: Yes 90 days dating but not sexual intercourse! Having standards includes certain qualities she expects in a guy....is he sucess driven, is he goal orientated, how he values his woman, is he gentleman,,, stuff like that

And how are you sure you can determine that in 90days? Bear in mind that people, and circumstances do change..

Standards sometimes can be superficial, but there is nothing bad in having standards... It becomes problematic when a woman becomes so fixated on "standards", and won't try an alternative, when things ain't working...

Since, I don't like anything that's extreme - I'd prefer a woman who's in-between the two. Throw cultured into the mix, and that will become a perfect woman for me..
Re: awper by samchide(m): 5:45pm On Jun 24, 2012

A woman who has set certain standards and does not settle for anything less,,that a will call a definition of a perfect woman. In her you can (trust) same applies to that of Man who follows the 90-day rule before getting intimate , the relationship will be filled with Passion, Romance, and strong love.
Re: awper by Zenanted(m): 5:46pm On Jun 24, 2012
sosoluv:
Hahaha u got it wrong! The 90 day rule was jus an example not the only thing she values... It is having standards, she won't let any tom dick or harry to get that close to her unless she has known him for some time... How many women have u been intimate with in less than a month of knowing her and u were together for more than a year?
Even as a guy i knw dat it wont last, we dnt value d early chop no matter hw virtous d lady is!
Re: awper by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2012
This question is kind of vague. Free spirited can have different meanings to different people. It sounds like here,free spirited is eqivalent to selfish and easy to get in bed.

3 Likes

Re: awper by donguutti: 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2012
A lady with high standards knows what she wants and how to get it, but most times they are "psychologically bent",
having issues with over attachment, jealousy, excessive possessiveness, etc.Free spirited ones on the other hand
might not know what direction they want to go, but are very flexible and adaptable.Based on the fact that we become
more conservative as we get older i would go for free spirited as i would not want a overly high standard lady
making my youth boring.

90 day rule!!! what the hell is that,?? can you imagine the amount of congi that
would have accumulated in your system in 90 days, that level of congi fit cause madness.

1 Like

Re: awper by MrsChima(f): 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2012
I see why many of you all are single.

2 Likes

Re: awper by MrsChima(f): 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2012
talina: This question is kind of vague. Free spirited can have different meanings to different people. It sounds like here,free spirited is eqivalent to selfish and easy to get in bed.

From Nigerian standpoint....it means a free ho.
Re: awper by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

From Nigerian standpoint....it means a free ho.

It seems so.
Re: awper by chineloSA(f): 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin

Mrs.Chima:

@Mrs let them sleep in dreamland.Dreamland is a democratic country indeed.
Re: awper by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 24, 2012
sexkillz: If i find such a lady, I'll rather cut the crap, and get serious. . . She'll make a good wife. The rule makes no sense to me by the way. . . And such rules doesn't mean she has standards. Also, the rule is not a guarantee that its impossible to sweet talk her out of it.

keeping herself(90 days rule) does not mean she will be a good wife. What if she is so full of herself, does not think before talking e.t.c. I mean...
Re: awper by freecocoa(f): 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2012
skydeep: A 90day rule? undecided
I'm still trying to understand what that means too.
Re: awper by kilimanjaro(m): 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Re: awper by queensmith: 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2012
a free spirited person cannot have standards? what is this?
Re: awper by graluxxy054(f): 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2012
Gals wt standard are d best anytime. And hey mister, 90 days rules or nt, premarital sex ain't proper

7 Likes

Re: awper by Jaykizz(m): 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2012
I'l go 4 d standard/principld ones anyday anytym.
Re: awper by xynerise: 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2012
graluxxy054: premarital sex ain't proper
it depends grin
Re: awper by ayobase(m): 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2012

None is a keeper!
Re: awper by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2012
A free-spirited girl with standards.

2 Likes

Re: awper by ayobase(m): 6:45pm On Jun 24, 2012
xynerise:
it depends grin

Expatiate!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? / Help! My Boyfriend Presses My Bre*sts Like Eba, He Sucks Them Like A Ritualist –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.