Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,794 members, 7,798,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

How Do I Breath Without You... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Breath Without You... (1645 Views)

My Girlfriend Has Really Bad Breath: How Do I Tell Her? / How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. / How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Breath Without You... by marvelck: 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2012
"How do I breath without you, if you ever go"...is a line from a popular love song. There are many who feel like this or are in this state of mind whenever someone (a lover mostly) wants to leave them. they get so sober and feel its the end of the world for them once someone walks out of their life (some even try to take their own life cos of this). But funny enough three months after such a break-up, he or she is still very much alive. breathing and working I guess. so, it baffles me when I see or hear people (guys especially) are in such a state of mind because of a woman or man. Having put all their hearts and hopes in a relationship, not a few are left in a state of pain, anger or shock whenever such a relationship comes to an end. But no matter what, life goes on. you just have to pick yourself up and move on with your life. it just wasn't meant to be. Cos no guy or girl would leave you if he or she loves you. while the person is enjoying herself/himself with another guy/girl(a new lover), you're there sulking and crying yourself to death. Haba! After such a break-up, you're bound to feel bad and heartbroken. but you'll surely get over it if you really want to. and you'd certainly find or meet someone else later. Even someone much better, I tell you. And come to think of it, is there any love worth dying for in this time and age, my dear, my brother?
Re: How Do I Breath Without You... by MrCork17: 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2012
i dont gerrrrrit. (no ooifensese) angry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Breath Without You... by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2012
@OP:

you said: "But no matter what, life goes on. you just have to pick yourself up and move on with your life. it just wasn't meant to be. Cos no guy or girl would leave you if he or she loves you. while the person is enjoying herself/himself with another guy/girl(a new lover), you're there sulking and crying yourself to death. Haba! After such a break-up, you're bound to feel bad and heartbroken. but you'll surely get over it if you really want to. and you'd certainly find or meet someone else later. Even someone much better, I tell you."

TOP OF THE LINE!!!

SOOO TRUE! cool
Re: How Do I Breath Without You... by MrCork17: 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2012
MsDarkSkin: @OP:

you said: "But no matter what, life goes on. you just have to pick yourself up and move on with your life. it just wasn't meant to be. Cos no guy or girl would leave you if he or she loves you. while the person is enjoying herself/himself with another guy/girl(a new lover), you're there sulking and crying yourself to death. Haba! After such a break-up, you're bound to feel bad and heartbroken. but you'll surely get over it if you really want to. and you'd certainly find or meet someone else later. Even someone much better, I tell you."

TOP OF THE LINE!!!

SOOO TRUE! cool

sweery darkskin. if i use that 1932 chat up line on u, will i atleast get a kiss? (ermm Mr MOD Sexxskillz, its only a suggestion) undecided
Re: How Do I Breath Without You... by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2012
Mr..Cork:

sweery darkskin. if i use that 1932 chat up line on u, will i atleast get a kiss? (ermm Mr MOD Sexxskillz, its only a suggestion) undecided

undecided undecided

I'd rather jump in Brazil's Tiete river, one of the most contaminated in the Americas! cheesy
Re: How Do I Breath Without You... by MrCork17: 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2012
A fine boy is offering her kiss but she rather jump in river full of crocodie... no wonder black men are now tuning ga,y....Serious looooooong hisssss!undecided
Re: How Do I Breath Without You... by MrCork17: 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2012
marvelck: "How do I breath without you, if you ever go"...is a line from a popular love song. There are many who feel like this or are in this state of mind whenever someone (a lover mostly) wants to leave them. they get so sober and feel its the end of the world for them once someone walks out of their life (some even try to take their own life cos of this). But funny enough three months after such a break-up, he or she is still very much alive. breathing and working I guess. so, it baffles me when I see or hear people (guys especially) are in such a state of mind because of a woman or man. Having put all their hearts and hopes in a relationship, not a few are left in a state of pain, anger or shock whenever such a relationship comes to an end. But no matter what, life goes on. you just have to pick yourself up and move on with your life. it just wasn't meant to be. Cos no guy or girl would leave you if he or she loves you. while the person is enjoying herself/himself with another guy/girl(a new lover), you're there sulking and crying yourself to death. Haba! After such a break-up, you're bound to feel bad and heartbroken. but you'll surely get over it if you really want to. and you'd certainly find or meet someone else later. Even someone much better, I tell you. And come to think of it, is there any love worth dying for in this time and age, my dear, my brother?

ok does this lyric work on Black women? Maybe I should change my tactics undecided
Re: How Do I Breath Without You... by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 24, 2012
Mr..Cork:
A fine boy is offering her kiss but she rather jump in river full of crocodie... no wonder black men are now tuning ga,y....Serious looooooong hisssss!undecided

which fine boy?
abeg stop smoking PCP. undecided
Re: How Do I Breath Without You... by flexshop(m): 6:46pm On Jun 24, 2012
undecidedStill. Don't get the aim or msg of dis thread
Re: How Do I Breath Without You... by Mynd44: 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2012
flexshop: undecidedStill. Don't get the aim or msg of dis thread
Me too
Re: How Do I Breath Without You... by cindyrella(f): 8:50pm On Jun 24, 2012
Erm op I don't get...
what are u trying to say?
Re: How Do I Breath Without You... by Sijo01(f): 8:54pm On Jun 24, 2012
Mynd_44:
Me too

Me tiri
Re: How Do I Breath Without You... by MrCork17: 8:54pm On Jun 24, 2012
cindyrella: Erm op I don't get...
what are u trying to say?

the whole idea is to readundecided
Re: How Do I Breath Without You... by cindyrella(f): 9:24pm On Jun 24, 2012
Mr..Cork:

the whole idea is to readundecided

Dude stop following me around I ain't twitter angry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Breath Without You... by MrCork17: 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2012
cindyrella:

this is a public forum.. you village girl.angry

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Breath Without You... by Mynd44: 9:30pm On Jun 24, 2012
cindyrella:

Hehehehehe
Re: How Do I Breath Without You... by cindyrella(f): 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2012
Mr..Cork:

What ever!
Just stop following me around... angry
Re: How Do I Breath Without You... by MrCork17: 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2012
cindyrella:

What ever!

ok Cingrella. Say it slowly and nicely wink
Re: How Do I Breath Without You... by cindyrella(f): 10:20pm On Jun 24, 2012
Mr..Cork:

angry
Re: How Do I Breath Without You... by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 25, 2012
cindyrella:

Amen!!!!!!!! cool

1 Like

Re: How Do I Breath Without You... by Sijo01(f): 9:50am On Jun 25, 2012
cindyrella:

Mr..Cork:

cindyrella:

What ever!

Mr..Cork:

hahahahahahah. characters!!!
Re: How Do I Breath Without You... by Andrew3(m): 9:57am On Jun 25, 2012
cindyrella:

angry
may i nyash u? angry angry angry
Re: How Do I Breath Without You... by mspookie: 9:58am On Jun 25, 2012
good riddance to bad rubbish!!!...so, u have succesfully dragged us into this cheering poem you wrote for yourself undecided is that your consolation price
Re: How Do I Breath Without You... by cindyrella(f): 10:55am On Jun 25, 2012
::Andrew:::
may i nyash u? angry angry angry

With what if i may ask? angry
Re: How Do I Breath Without You... by Andrew3(m): 10:57am On Jun 25, 2012
cindyrella:

With what if i may ask? angry
with my john thomas naa angry angry angry angry
Re: How Do I Breath Without You... by cindyrella(f): 2:26pm On Jun 25, 2012

with my john thomas naa angry angry angry angry

cheesy you don get john thomas?
Since when?
Re: How Do I Breath Without You... by Mynd44: 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2012
cindyrella:

Since when?
Now this is classic

1 Like

Re: How Do I Breath Without You... by Andrew3(m): 8:32pm On Jun 26, 2012
cindyrella:

Since when?
shocked shocked shocked shocked i don die

chineke meeee come and findout. grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Breath Without You... by Mynd44: 8:42pm On Jun 26, 2012

don't worry she will come with a microscope
Re: How Do I Breath Without You... by cindyrella(f): 10:25pm On Jun 26, 2012

Guy answer the question abeg yes or no? angry
Re: How Do I Breath Without You... by cindyrella(f): 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
don't worry she will come with a microscope

Lmao grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Breath Without You... by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 26, 2012
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Ex Guy Back? / Is It Compulsory To Marry Before U Make Love To A Girl? / How Will You React When You Find Out Your Girlfriend Is A Transgender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.