Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,593 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

I can't believe my President (GEJ) Said all these. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I can't believe my President (GEJ) Said all these. (1372 Views)

Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala / What GEJ Said About His Die-hard Critics Yesterday / GEJ Said In 1983 In Queued For 2 Nights To Get Milk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I can't believe my President (GEJ) Said all these. by BABSIN(m): 6:54am On Jun 25, 2012
‎"I am from the Niger Delta. I know the militants. Apart from shooting guns they have no skills" GEJ[b][/b]

"Without Internet penetrating at least 25% of this country we are lost" ~ GEJ

- "One area where we have wiped off corruption is in the procurement of fertilizers and tractors" ~ GEJ

- If an Indian is working and light goes off, he will get his candle and keep working but Nigerians? they will curse and riot, like we have in Kaduna ~ GEJ

- On asset declaration .... "I dont give a damn" ~ GEJ

- La...morde investigated me when I was Governor of Bayelsa, but I still brought him back to head EFCC ~ GEJ

- We are not giving enough protection to our top businessmen. We should do more for them, comparable to other countries. ~ GEJ

- I am a calm person, you can tell me rubbish for 30minutes and I will still listen and that has helped me. ~ GEJ“
- Femi is a businessman. I know” -GEJ
- “It is the business men who bring money to govt through taxations, through importations” - GEJSee more
[b][/b]
Re: I can't believe my President (GEJ) Said all these. by werepeLeri: 7:42am On Jun 25, 2012
You are just wasting your time.
Re: I can't believe my President (GEJ) Said all these. by moderatorr: 9:02am On Jun 25, 2012
@OP whats wrong with any of them?
They are all epic.
Re: I can't believe my President (GEJ) Said all these. by ODB1: 9:09am On Jun 25, 2012
He sounded off like a centrist conservative.
Re: I can't believe my President (GEJ) Said all these. by inspirenet: 9:14am On Jun 25, 2012
cheesy Interesting
Re: I can't believe my President (GEJ) Said all these. by nagoma(m): 9:39am On Jun 25, 2012
O.D.B.:
He sounded off like a centrist conservative.

I like the Niger Delta confession. And they will say that they produce oil.
Re: I can't believe my President (GEJ) Said all these. by Jaykizz(m): 10:08am On Jun 25, 2012
Dnt distub ursef. Lets al hope dat we slp n wake up in 2015 coz d guy na BLOCKHEAD
Re: I can't believe my President (GEJ) Said all these. by jmaine: 10:19am On Jun 25, 2012
[size=14pt]Criticizing GEJ and his admin is a big business . . . grin ======> GEJ, 2012 [/size]

2 Likes

Re: I can't believe my President (GEJ) Said all these. by Ufeolorun(m): 10:42am On Jun 25, 2012
Gani Adams or mc Oluomo for president,seriously.Ojomiloju grin
Re: I can't believe my President (GEJ) Said all these. by Mandelaguy(m): 12:12pm On Jun 25, 2012
You people are on the verge of quoting him out of contest,he said you people will,and now he is right. Can't you say it the way he did? People like you like taking things out of contest. We all listened to that chat,so no one will twist the talk for us,you can only do it to satiate your own selfish motives!

2 Likes

Re: I can't believe my President (GEJ) Said all these. by Captainajama: 12:47pm On Jun 25, 2012
Ignorance is the trade of fools. They always seek to hide unde that guise. Let this man be,he made some good points and every well meaning Nigerian should analytically and constructively criticise,not just open our mouths because we wan2 talk.

2 Likes

Re: I can't believe my President (GEJ) Said all these. by Bukkyade: 1:08pm On Jun 25, 2012
Please can someone tell me the issues with the above outlines sentences,this is a man that every Nigerian calls when they wake up and before they sleep under the space of 1year, people now prefer to be enemies of the government than friends. He is from Niger delta and the oil producing regions, so he must be given the chance to make a change. When Alhaji Adegbite made it clear in his that they should allow him talk to his brothers, on the current crisis going on, nobody understood or read meaning to the statement,because GEJ made a speech, everyone is interested and ready to swallow him up. We should learn to forget politics of bitterness and embrace this government cause it has come to stay. If you no like am go hug transformer and die.......GEJ is working.
Re: I can't believe my President (GEJ) Said all these. by Kobojunkie: 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2012
^^^ Let me help you some.

Goodluck Jonathan said the above, right before he announced that there is no way to get this 25% penetration without Power, and later on declaring that Power cannot be solved if we do not get foreign investors. What this means is that the president went on National TV to announce that Nigeria was still lost, even after 2 years into his administration.

On asset declaration .... "I dont give a damn" ~ GEJ
this is against the law, I mean his refusal to declare his asset. Matter of fact, he shouldn't have been allowed to resume duties without declaring his asset. It is in the constitution.

If an Indian is working and light goes off, he will get his candle and keep working but Nigerians? they will curse and riot, like we have in Kaduna ~ GEJ
The President unashamedly insinuating that it is unacceptable for people to riot against what is not right is B A D. People have a right to expect electricity to be on, no matter where they are.

In 2010, we were told to give him more time. He got re-elected on a "give me more time" platform. 6 months later, last December, he announced yet again that Nigerians will see the results of the changes he was making then in 6 months. It is more than six months since the last time, and yet again he is asking for more time. At what point, just give a point, will you decide not to give more time.
Re: I can't believe my President (GEJ) Said all these. by werepeLeri: 2:19pm On Jun 25, 2012
then go and eat some poison. what is the point ranting on NairaLand? He has spoken, if you think he hasnt spoken well - <<censored>>. You are doing a disservice to yourself by ranting here on NairaLand.
Re: I can't believe my President (GEJ) Said all these. by Mandelaguy(m): 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2012
Kobojunkie: ^^^ Let me help you some.

Goodluck Jonathan said the above, right before he announced that there is no way to get this 25% penetration without Power, and later on declaring that Power cannot be solved if we do not get foreign investors. What this means is that the president went on National TV to announce that Nigeria was still lost, even after 2 years into his administration.

this is against the law, I mean his refusal to declare his asset. Matter of fact, he shouldn't have been allowed to resume duties without declaring his asset. It is in the constitution.

The President unashamedly insinuating that it is unacceptable for people to riot against what is not right is B A D. People have a right to expect electricity to be on, no matter where they are.

In 2010, we were told to give him more time. He got re-elected on a "give me more time" platform. 6 months later, last December, he announced yet again that Nigerians will see the results of the changes he was making then in 6 months. It is more than six months since the last time, and yet again he is asking for more time. At what point, just give a point, will you decide not to give more time.
. When this guy put junkie after his name,I just thought he was addicted to something,but now I can deduce he is a ranting clueless lunatic who should just shut up! Why are you always distorting facts and issues? Am asking you kobo junkie? Can you for once quote people? Go to code of conduct bereau was just what your president was saying....swallat!
Re: I can't believe my President (GEJ) Said all these. by Kobojunkie: 5:54pm On Jun 25, 2012

If an Indian is working and light goes off, he will get his candle and keep working but Nigerians? they will curse and riot, like we have in Kaduna ~ GEJ

Re: I can't believe my President (GEJ) Said all these. by Mandelaguy(m): 6:14pm On Jun 25, 2012

All you are doing is repeating yourself. Do you know that you are gradually turning to a chatterbox and a lot of people are losing interest in you and ur posts,my candid advice,get a life or quit trying.
Re: I can't believe my President (GEJ) Said all these. by Louis88: 6:22pm On Jun 25, 2012
This kobo junkie of a human beign is exactly Wat his name implies a junkie,can you pls for a minute stop castigating and actually listen to what the man is saying.why have you decided to put yourself on the war path,go and cross check all the greatest achievements of men,they were never completed on the exact schedule that they were planned,you can quote me anywhere MR KOBOJUNKIE
Re: I can't believe my President (GEJ) Said all these. by dedeike: 6:47pm On Jun 25, 2012

This piece must win a prize on how to manipulate facts. It was wonderfully scripted inorder to confuse issues, hoodwink the gullible and create the mischievous impression that Gej goofed on the chat. But it will not avail you. I watched the chat and will not stand aloof to see you do a remix on it for your selfish ends. The president decried the poor level of ICt awareness in the country and attributed power as one of the factors militating against Internet penetration.

In response to the power issue, the president said his govt had earlier addressed the nation on ongoing power reforms during the the ministerial platform but volunteered to give a summary of the activities. He said thru the NIPP, they hve been able to work on their generation.capacity and intend to invite the private sector to participate in distribution. He attributed the challenges facing the power sector as inadequate gas supply which he said informed the need for increase in tariffs in a bid to encourage foreign investors to participate in our distribution and buy gas from the oil companies.

At no time, did Gej beg for more time to do anything. He rather asked people like Kobjunkie to keep on criticizing him. He jokingly added that criticizing him has become a big business. And truly, it's big business because I guess that Kobjunkie is being paid heavily to spread lies against Jonathan
Re: I can't believe my President (GEJ) Said all these. by Kobojunkie: 7:43pm On Jun 25, 2012
Like I said . . .

Re: I can't believe my President (GEJ) Said all these. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 25, 2012
our standards are too low. the level of national dialogue is even lower. no wonder our country is fu.cked up.
Re: I can't believe my President (GEJ) Said all these. by Wasbayd: 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2012
Nigeria is a great country, let's all pray for her and join hands together for her growth. I believe in the success of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

none... / Ghana President Slams Nigeria For Allowing Corrupt Politicians To Escape Justice / Okonjo Iweala Has Been Asked To Step Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.