Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

My Husband Impregnated Two Women And Fled To Spain - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Impregnated Two Women And Fled To Spain (4425 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Impregnated Two Women And Fled To Spain by amasko: 10:51pm On Apr 03, 2006
Help Me O My

my husband gave 2 women belle and ran to spain after meeting parents please my people help me am going crazy that i have to take a trip to chicago to cool down brains please help me out
Re: My Husband Impregnated Two Women And Fled To Spain by Hotstepper(f): 2:11am On Apr 04, 2006
datz serious
Re: My Husband Impregnated Two Women And Fled To Spain by Zahymaka(m): 3:30am On Apr 04, 2006
You only need to calm down. How you react is going to affect you. Look at it this way -- it's him that's in trouble not you so you don't need to worry on his behalf.

I know it's not easy but try to continue life -- no one else is going to live your life for you.
Re: My Husband Impregnated Two Women And Fled To Spain by hotangel2(f): 4:34am On Apr 04, 2006
I know u r devasted right now, ur husband didn't just cheat on u with one woman, he cheated on u with two women and impregnated them.

Well, you shouldnt carry his palava on ur shoulders. Just try cool urself down like zah said. As hard as that could be, im sorry, but daing this is hard!
Re: My Husband Impregnated Two Women And Fled To Spain by SoReal: 4:20pm On Apr 05, 2006
Sis,
I can imagine how devastated you are right now, Please try not to do anything drastic. Time heals all wounds. I think the most important thing is prayers. U need to pray for strength. This is not just about the heartbreak. i can imagine how embarassed u must feel. Please try not to dwell on what people say.
Pray and ask God to give you the strength to make it through this period. Try doing something with yourself. Surround yourself with your loved ones and try to be as happy as you can.
I wish you all the best sister. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Husband Impregnated Two Women And Fled To Spain by Free(f): 12:18am On Apr 22, 2006
daim what a husband!!!
and a coward !!!
cheesy
Re: My Husband Impregnated Two Women And Fled To Spain by nubian(m): 12:20am On Apr 22, 2006
Free:

daim what a husband!!!
and a coward !!!
cheesy

Free , God will never give you such a husband
only a nice sweet guy like me cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: My Husband Impregnated Two Women And Fled To Spain by 2cantango(f): 12:27am On Apr 22, 2006
I suddenly feel the need for a bucket
Re: My Husband Impregnated Two Women And Fled To Spain by Rhodalyn(f): 12:29am On Apr 22, 2006
is dis a joke or sumtn
Re: My Husband Impregnated Two Women And Fled To Spain by 2cantango(f): 12:30am On Apr 22, 2006
the responses are a joke baby girl
Re: My Husband Impregnated Two Women And Fled To Spain by Free(f): 12:37am On Apr 22, 2006
@nubia
me i pray evryday such a man never come my way oooo!!!!!
am sure ur a sweet guy, sure thats what they all say cheesy cheesy
Re: My Husband Impregnated Two Women And Fled To Spain by nubian(m): 12:44am On Apr 22, 2006
@ Free - grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Impregnated Two Women And Fled To Spain by Free(f): 12:56am On Apr 22, 2006
lol cheesy cheesy
Re: My Husband Impregnated Two Women And Fled To Spain by eveseh(f): 8:05pm On Apr 27, 2006
go and look for him
Re: My Husband Impregnated Two Women And Fled To Spain by hadiza30(f): 12:51pm On Aug 05, 2008
Hmmm some men r just terrible. shocked
Re: My Husband Impregnated Two Women And Fled To Spain by kufreabasi(m): 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2008
@poster,
have you children for him?
i guess he wants to increase the number of his household.
Re: My Husband Impregnated Two Women And Fled To Spain by whiteroses(f): 5:18pm On Aug 05, 2008
i bet he has mental problem woman you deserve that chilling in chicago, dont worry yourself too much about him, he's a wasteman
Re: My Husband Impregnated Two Women And Fled To Spain by tpia: 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2008
what kind of husband is this?
Re: My Husband Impregnated Two Women And Fled To Spain by Outstrip(f): 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2008
It takes a special brand of evil to do such a thing. Thank God he is gone. Take your time and heal but move on. He is not worth a single tear. God will catch up with him. He can run but cannot hide. You are the winner here.
Re: My Husband Impregnated Two Women And Fled To Spain by udokaEkwe: 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2008
Hi sis, the best solution to this problem is holding unto God. You should know that going out to marry a second person is sin, so just trust and believe in God that one day your husband will come back to you and apologize for cheating on you.

Don't forget to "err is human but to forgive is divine", so ask God to give you the heart to forgive your husband when he comes back because if you really commit it in the hand of God he will definitely come back but it can only take time.

Cheer up and take heart the storm will soon be over.
Re: My Husband Impregnated Two Women And Fled To Spain by jokepearl(f): 11:31pm On Aug 07, 2008
udoka Ekwe:

Don't forget to "err is human but to forgive is divine", so ask God to give you the heart to forgive your husband when he comes back because if you really commit it in the hand of God he will definitely come back but it can only take time.

Come back? for what ? Please forgive him but you don't have to take him back.

Abeg sis just pray and ask for the balm to heal your heart. God will comfort you and try and be with family members so that they can help u get over him.
God bless u.
Re: My Husband Impregnated Two Women And Fled To Spain by tpia: 11:38pm On Aug 07, 2008
I dont really want to comment on udoka ekwe's advice here because I dont want to type in annoyance.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Impregnated Two Women And Fled To Spain by waleab: 11:44pm On Aug 07, 2008
some bobo fertile o. the jerk is a fool. make him history. apart from the belle what of the sickness and virus abi na anti virus now going with all these testing various holes?

may God heal your wounded heart
Re: My Husband Impregnated Two Women And Fled To Spain by topup: 3:43am On Aug 08, 2008
I am going to beg you to try and wait, wait wait wait until you make any decision. Time is the best thing you can ask for and in your scenario I would want a whole week to think through, it's tough but it's so complicated that you really need to sit and think, it'll be painful, but to jump on some decision due to emotions may bring regrets later.

Your husband shouldn't have done this, he is in the wrong. That's what you need to know. There is no excuse for leaving your wife and having and affair with not only one but two women and impregnating them too.

You seem pretty rational at the moment, try and stay calm (easier said than done), think about it, so far you've got the ball in your court, man has he messed up!!!

If I was him, I'd be scared of the what next, the man can't be in hiding forever, I mean did he pack his things or give any notice?

Anyways, all the best of luck.
Try and work on keeping yourself calm rather than worrying about him, or his whereabouts, though he has behaved like a baby, he is a grown adult, he can take care of himself.

WOW! I am trying my best not to resort to name calling, but seriously ur husband oooooo! Has topped the list!
Re: My Husband Impregnated Two Women And Fled To Spain by topup: 3:46am On Aug 08, 2008
udoka Ekwe:

Hi sis, the best solution to this problem is holding unto God. You should know that going out to marry a second person is sin, so just trust and believe in God that one day your husband will come back to you and apologize for cheating on you.

I'm not sure if in this day and age this would be the best option for her. I'm nto saying she should be signing the divorce papers as we speak, but I just mean, come on now. What if the man marries another woman, and he has committed adultery, he has disrespected the marriage on numerous accounts. I seriously think the running away part isn't some little stunt, the man has no respect for his wife. I don't think he sees her as his wife, should she remain attached to a husband who she will only have by name, he will nto play the part, be there or even partake in anything in her life. Who knows he may come back, but the way he has been screwing her around, does it seem like she should be the one to cling onto the marriage
Re: My Husband Impregnated Two Women And Fled To Spain by DeepZone: 4:21am On Aug 08, 2008
Help Me O My

my husband gave 2 women belle and ran to spain after meeting parents please my people help me am going crazy that i have to take a trip to chicago to cool down brains please help me out

The worst you can do now is to take random advise especially the ones they give online. Just pray fervently and follow your heart and see where God will lead you. Do not do anything that you don't wanna do b/c someone told you to do so and even if it's what you wanna do, check out the consequences before acting. Good luck.
Re: My Husband Impregnated Two Women And Fled To Spain by AloyEmeka9: 8:05am On Aug 08, 2008
Otiooooooooooooooo!!! I hope he gets a job with Real madrid since he can score goals very well.
Re: My Husband Impregnated Two Women And Fled To Spain by Abuja1(m): 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2008
topic

is he your husband or una husband,cos i wonder how a man will impregnent 2 women and run way
Re: My Husband Impregnated Two Women And Fled To Spain by UNLEASHED(m): 9:11pm On Sep 07, 2008
Aloy.Emeka:

Otiooooooooooooooo!!! I hope he gets a job with Real madrid since he can score goals very well.
Re: My Husband Impregnated Two Women And Fled To Spain by ula(f): 9:33am On Sep 08, 2008
when women say that men cannot change, it is a fact. for how can u explain this? that the man was never true in the 1st place? go check! u go see others wen maybe don comot belle 4 am.

my dear, take heart. it is hard but time they say, heals all wounds. there is no need going back 2 such a man unless he becomes a born again christian and you 4give him, but its really hard.

take a holiday, be with your kids and try 2 4get him, he isnt worth it. concentrate on your kids, your job and Jesus. He is the only one that can heal all wounds, that ill tell u.

remain blessed.
Re: My Husband Impregnated Two Women And Fled To Spain by coolier(f): 11:06pm On Sep 12, 2008
Take it easy ok?
Re: My Husband Impregnated Two Women And Fled To Spain by amaikama(m): 11:10am On Apr 06, 2009
Smart man! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Stylish Ways To Decorate Your Home With Furniture In Nigeria / Peanut Flour Coating Machine / Cheat Ing Men Dont Need Prayers. They Need To Be Kicked To The Curb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.