Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,921 members, 7,799,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

The Courageous Story Of A Nigerian Who Lost Both Kidneys - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Courageous Story Of A Nigerian Who Lost Both Kidneys (11719 Views)

Nigerians Tricked Into Selling Kidneys In Indian Hospitals Share Horrible Tales / Woman Who Lost Both Arms And Legs After Taking Injection For Bigger Bottom / "I Lost Both Arms And Legs While Taking Injection For Bigger Bottom With PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Courageous Story Of A Nigerian Who Lost Both Kidneys by lucabrasi(m): 7:04pm On Jun 25, 2012
gulfer: It is possible to live with a kidney, but without both; I seriously doubt.
is that all you gained from the story?? smh
Re: The Courageous Story Of A Nigerian Who Lost Both Kidneys by lucabrasi(m): 7:08pm On Jun 25, 2012
heart wrending while the idiot jonathan is busy destroying the country nigerians are dying of preventable deseases.i have always said it in the past that waiting for the govt to do anything is a waste of time i really wish GOD will give me the grace to be like this man if we all had same attitude towards pertinent issues like health,child poverty women's right free and fair election corruption things will be much different
Re: The Courageous Story Of A Nigerian Who Lost Both Kidneys by Boboedom: 8:09pm On Jun 25, 2012
What a wonderful world we live in, Lord have mercy.
Re: The Courageous Story Of A Nigerian Who Lost Both Kidneys by Vernor(m): 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2012
THIS STORY ONLY TELLS ME TO GIVE THANKS TO GOD ALWAYS AND IT ENCOURAGES ME TO BELIF DAT IM STILL BETA THAN SOME EVEN IN MY PRESENT SITUATION.
Re: The Courageous Story Of A Nigerian Who Lost Both Kidneys by nikki26(f): 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2012
Very emotional and touching story. Am moved to tears. I still can't believe there could be people as giving as this one. Bravo brother, keep it up!. Av learnt a valuable lesson.
Re: The Courageous Story Of A Nigerian Who Lost Both Kidneys by Chidex2442(m): 10:39pm On Jun 25, 2012
i don tok am finish! If u can't tak it then hug transfomer bro! Advance idiot
infact u're d biggest fool of the centuary. u're nt even a humam being. Developed fabroid dat's wat u are
Re: The Courageous Story Of A Nigerian Who Lost Both Kidneys by zylla(m): 10:42pm On Jun 25, 2012
My people things are very terrible more than this. I sincerely Thank d poster for this eye opening story, my heart also goes out to all the members of Swanis' family.
If you want to appreciate this thought provoking story, take a trip to any Govt hospital and see for yourself, just as Sylva wants to.travel abroad.for.medical treatment.
Re: The Courageous Story Of A Nigerian Who Lost Both Kidneys by stpat1(m): 11:07pm On Jun 25, 2012
When you hear of stories like this you cannot but appreciate God for your condition.
Re: The Courageous Story Of A Nigerian Who Lost Both Kidneys by smbdy: 11:10pm On Jun 25, 2012
it?s touching i pray god be wit swani's.........bt wait o wetin bring jonathan matter nw ? It's seems there is more in dis story
Re: The Courageous Story Of A Nigerian Who Lost Both Kidneys by ifebosco: 11:14pm On Jun 25, 2012
Mnony: very pathetic indeed, but d issue of somebody living without kidney, i wonder

this is the part of being a nigerian i don´t like,what is pathetic here now?? somebodies pain is pathetic??enjoy live, oneday it will be your turn.this is nigeria were everything goes
Re: The Courageous Story Of A Nigerian Who Lost Both Kidneys by Tropilo(m): 11:25pm On Jun 25, 2012
He has two malfunctioning kidneys but GOD has blessed him with a wonderful heart and caring wife.
May the GOOD LORD GOD heal him. Through Christ. Amen!
Re: The Courageous Story Of A Nigerian Who Lost Both Kidneys by Tropilo(m): 11:28pm On Jun 25, 2012
He has two malfunctioning kidneys but GOD has blessed him with a wonderful heart and caring wife.
May the GOOD LORD GOD heal him. Through Christ. Amen!
Re: The Courageous Story Of A Nigerian Who Lost Both Kidneys by tOppspOttBOY(m): 11:55pm On Jun 25, 2012
canadaik: My heart goes out to him, these are the basic things that basic Nigerians care about, proper health care, poverty allevations......all this contract, subsidy talk bla bla bla, does not make any sense, it's time the government wake up to their basic responsibilities

mr *basic nawa oo! *basic. Seems that's 'bout the only grammar up in there for ya?
Re: The Courageous Story Of A Nigerian Who Lost Both Kidneys by Havilah93(m): 3:09am On Jun 26, 2012
really touching story there.
Re: The Courageous Story Of A Nigerian Who Lost Both Kidneys by halavoke: 10:12am On Jun 26, 2012
Lessons: We have wicked leaders ie a nation of wicked pple. Always b grateful 4 wat u av or r goin thru. No mata ur condition be of good cheer
Re: The Courageous Story Of A Nigerian Who Lost Both Kidneys by giancarlo(m): 11:16am On Jun 26, 2012
Very touching story. Lost my aunty due to that kidney problem, we spent a lot of money but still..... God will help us.
Re: The Courageous Story Of A Nigerian Who Lost Both Kidneys by ztar(m): 2:11pm On Jun 26, 2012
Such a touching story...@op..thanks for sharin...stories lik dis reminds us to be our brodas keeper....thank God, i checked in,for am beta informed now....
Re: The Courageous Story Of A Nigerian Who Lost Both Kidneys by felicity17(m): 2:48pm On Jun 26, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]
My heart goes out to his family
All am praying and wishing him is d Lords strength
Re: The Courageous Story Of A Nigerian Who Lost Both Kidneys by georgesylva(m): 5:13am On Jun 27, 2012
Chidex2442: Na which kind story b dis? Abeg mak una knw wetin una d post 4 nairaland
Sorry to say this. You are very stupid.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebola: NAFDAC To Prosecute Ewedu Cure Claimer / COVID-19: FG Screening 19 Nigerian Firms' Claim On Cure And Treatment / Anyone Know Where I Can Buy Mosquito Nets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.