Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Best Professional Level Certification For IT Career In Nigeria And Beyond. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Best Professional Level Certification For IT Career In Nigeria And Beyond. (1172 Views)

ICAN MAY 2016 Diet(professional Level)....lets Rub Minds / Salary Structures In Nigeria And Their Full Meanings / Best Professional Course For Agric Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Professional Level Certification For IT Career In Nigeria And Beyond. by Standing5(m): 11:20am On Jun 25, 2012
Hi Folks, i need your advice concerning which IT Professional level certification is the best recognized and regarded in the Nigerian labour market and beyond. The issue i am faced with right now, is that of Vendor-specific certifications Vs Third-party and vendor-neutral certifications, most IT certifications being advertized and run in Nigeria are Vendor-specific certifications like CCNA, CCNP, SCJP, MCSE, ITIL or Database related ones like MYSQL Administrator and Oracle. What do you guys think will be the best choice in each of the above mentioned categories for Nigerian companies on one hand and Foreign companies on the other hand. Your contributions are highly welcomed.
Re: Best Professional Level Certification For IT Career In Nigeria And Beyond. by Standing5(m): 11:05am On Jul 02, 2012
I am eagerly awaiting the response of experienced NLders in the IT career path, as i still don't have an answer for my questions yet.
Re: Best Professional Level Certification For IT Career In Nigeria And Beyond. by yamakuza: 12:48pm On Jul 02, 2012
Get as many as you can.
Re: Best Professional Level Certification For IT Career In Nigeria And Beyond. by Chuksab: 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2012
Hi Folks, i need your advice concerning which IT Professional level certification is the best recognized and regarded in the Nigerian labour market and beyond. The issue i am faced with right now, is that of Vendor-specific certifications Vs Third-party and vendor-neutral certifications, most IT certifications being advertized and run in Nigeria are Vendor-specific certifications like CCNA, CCNP, SCJP, MCSE, ITIL or Database related ones like MYSQL Administrator and Oracle. What do you guys think will be the best choice in each of the above mentioned categories for Nigerian companies on one hand and Foreign companies on the other hand. Your contributions are highly welcomed.

Friend, these are handy certifications.Check IT jobs in Nigeria (job sites) - check the roles that employers are always recruiting. I believe all are marketable it depends on how u make most of it. Do u reside in Lagos,if yes visit Aptech Surulere - ask after Chuks, u will be furnished with the prospect in each and how to navigate ur way. To ur success!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nebosh Courses Offer In Lagos (HSE) / I Need A Place To Do My Siwes Programme / OBIORA OBIANODO: Son Of The Billionaire Offer 100 Job Opening To Lagos Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.