Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

HTC And Blackberry - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HTC And Blackberry (614 Views)

HTC And Samsung Go Head To Head Today(launches New Phones) / How Tecno Stole The Show From Nokia And Blackberry / As A Tecno, Gionee User Do U In Anyway Enver Your Samsung, Htc And Xperia Users? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HTC And Blackberry by adelowoken: 11:55am On Jun 25, 2012
Nairalanders, i will like to know which is better as i need to get either of the two phones.
I will need ur candid advice please
Re: HTC And Blackberry by aycd44(m): 5:43am On Jun 27, 2012
I am used to BB and I love it, but I think it depends on what u want on ur phone. Anyone using an HTC phone can please give their candid opinion. Thank you.
Re: HTC And Blackberry by Neilson(m): 12:33pm On Jun 27, 2012
HTC phones are pretty handy and come with astonishing features... the company is known to be very innovative... they actually made the first touch screen phone. Most of the phones i've encountered come with the windows mobile or the android platforms. But, friend, BLACKBERRY is BETTER! Think about the BBM, Blackberry internet service, amongst other features...

(1) (Reply)

Smartphones Don Dey Get Smarter. Check Out Wetin I Mean… / Tips To Know If Your Phone Is A China Phone (add Yours) / How To Root Your Android Tablet And Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.