Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

SMS Claims Fresh Fruits From The North Have Been Poisoned By Boko Haram. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SMS Claims Fresh Fruits From The North Have Been Poisoned By Boko Haram. (1272 Views)

Gov Fayose Buying Fruits From a Hawker (photo) / After The North Have Finished Declaring - The South Will Do The Necessaries . . / Was Abacha Truly Poisoned By Indian Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SMS Claims Fresh Fruits From The North Have Been Poisoned By Boko Haram. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 25, 2012
There's an sms currently flying around claiming that fruits like water melon, carrot and Suya and other foods Northern people sell may have been poisoned.
Don't know id it's true or should be disregarded.
Re: SMS Claims Fresh Fruits From The North Have Been Poisoned By Boko Haram. by belovedaja(m): 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2012
You dont know if it true and yet you help to spread such wicked rumuor.
Re: SMS Claims Fresh Fruits From The North Have Been Poisoned By Boko Haram. by ASOROCKb(m): 6:48pm On Jun 25, 2012
belovedaja: You dont know if it true and yet you help to spread such wicked rumuor.
I believe he needed a comfirmation.
Re: SMS Claims Fresh Fruits From The North Have Been Poisoned By Boko Haram. by DuduNegro: 6:52pm On Jun 25, 2012
When you buy suya or any fruit, if I were you, I will feed parts to a monkey or dog and wait an adequate amount of time to see effect before eating the commodity. No joke!

1 Like

Re: SMS Claims Fresh Fruits From The North Have Been Poisoned By Boko Haram. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 25, 2012
ASOROCK b: I believe he needed a comfirmation.
Y cant he buy some and do the testng nd report back here? or are the fruits that expensive?
Re: SMS Claims Fresh Fruits From The North Have Been Poisoned By Boko Haram. by Gluckdude(m): 10:03pm On Jun 25, 2012
Lets not take chances with this dreaded sect. i bought a suya few days ago,
i asked the aboki guy to taste from the one he sold to me,
he was like 'OGA WHY?' i just told him for confirmation.
of course he did before i paid him and left with the suya.
its better to be proactive. than to be the first casualty.

1 Like

Re: SMS Claims Fresh Fruits From The North Have Been Poisoned By Boko Haram. by snowdrops(m): 10:18pm On Jun 25, 2012
Gluckdude: Lets not take chances with this dreaded sect. i bought a suya few days ago,
i asked the aboki guy to taste from the one he sold to me,
he was like 'OGA WHY?' i just told him for confirmation.
of course he did before i paid him and left with the suya.
its better to be proactive. than to be the first casualty.

That is called being paranoid.
Re: SMS Claims Fresh Fruits From The North Have Been Poisoned By Boko Haram. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 25, 2012
snowdrops:

That is called being paranoid.
I think he did the right thing.if you must buy anything from the malams,never take your eyes away from the suya,orange or whatever they are packaging for you.I remenber sometime ago,there was a rumour that syringes were being used to inject poison into oranges and other fruits by these malams once they think the customer is a christian or southerner.You shouldnt take chances with what you eat.Life has no duplicate.
Re: SMS Claims Fresh Fruits From The North Have Been Poisoned By Boko Haram. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2012
belovedaja: You don't know if it true and yet you help to spread such wicked rumuor.
Do we have to wait till lives are lost before we can confirm if it's true or not. This is what you call being proactive and i'm sure the people who sent those messages don't mean to cause any mischief.
Re: SMS Claims Fresh Fruits From The North Have Been Poisoned By Boko Haram. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 26, 2012
These days, any food ¶ buy from mallams must be tasted by †ЂΞ very same mallam b4 ¶ pay. ₪O jokes.
Re: SMS Claims Fresh Fruits From The North Have Been Poisoned By Boko Haram. by Miki4biz(m): 9:54am On Jul 03, 2012
how do one be sure of this news na?
Re: SMS Claims Fresh Fruits From The North Have Been Poisoned By Boko Haram. by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 04, 2012
You can never be too sure but precautions have to be made because there are possibilities of that happening.

(1) (Reply)

2012 The Worst Year In Nigeria’s History – Governor Elechi / Igbo Nation: Underestimate Igbos At Your Peril / GEJ VISIT : No Bomb Blast In Yobe Or Borno What Happened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.