Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,751 members, 7,802,302 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey (41263 Views)

Nigeria: From One Clueless President To Another Clueless President? / Jonathan's Clueless Endorsement Speech Of Dickson In Bayelsa Today / David Mark As New Senate President: A Joke? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by eedriyz(m): 4:03am On Jun 26, 2012
AirPorts are bad!
He won't fly on Helicopter because he don't want to die!
He has vacated the road for we bloody civilians!
He is taking us and the constittion for granteed!
He don't give a damn!
He's dull!
He's clueless!
Yet, he still have his way!
We indeed voted a president with an unsound mind. He's probably insane. Point of correction: I didn't vote for him.
I have no problem with the way he got his CERTIFICATES. Obj had nothing then and still threat thing like a genius, even if he was the most dubious president even in Nigeria (my thought).
GEJ is a JOKE and a Corrupt lead leader. His lovers are the haters of Nigeria.
Let's see what he's got at 2013, no be today dem start that one 4 here

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by SmoothCrim: 4:05am On Jun 26, 2012
dayokanu: Even Ghanaians know that Retardeen Jonathan is a m0r0n
Imperial Ghana... Ghanaian rule seem to be coming to West Africa. Oh no!! I hope you like Kenkey shocked

Goodluck is the most important leader Nigerians will ever have because it is under him that the people will start to demand real leadership. This will in the end create a system based on merit rather than the current Ethnic hegemony based politics.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Nobody: 4:08am On Jun 26, 2012
With all these hate for GEJ I am beginning to like him(the president). I hope to see the next person coming to that position. I think this man is far better than people think. Just there are too much people against him in taking actions which would compromised the survival of the nation.

Believe it or not, the Northern elites are bent on making sure this administration doesn't succeed in any way in moving the nation forward. Not only that, these are people who really have roots and powers in the politics of Nigeria. The battle this president is fighting at the moment is beyond repair and moving the country forward but stay afloat in this sea of monsters from the North who are hungry for power to squander more of the resources not coming from their region.

I don't even see the Ghanaian professor as intelligent though. Insulting another nation president is tantamount to how much stupid he could be only to be praised by some morons here who are being chased out of Ghana. It baffles me how most silly Nigerians would complain of how they are being treated abroad only at home to allow a stupid prof to pass insult on what is not of his concern. How many Nigeria profs have the right to insult the Ghanaian president? The Ghanaian prof is just a tool in the whole theatrical aggrandizement of his intellect. I think he should go home and have a rethink if he's been used by some group of people to pour insult on the president.

To those supporting this stray-puppet professor from Ghana should better think twice of how much Ghana has contributed to the propagating of passing recriminations on Nigerians. Look very well guys, this professor is no way better than our Nigerian president and he can be in that position nor exercise any quality of leadership . I say to hell with him, to hell with the Ghanaian prof!
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Excuzeme: 4:10am On Jun 26, 2012
Nigerian People? Always ready with an excuse, no matter how silly, to justify ineptitude!

*It is not whether Ghana is better than Nigeria...
*It is not whether this man (The prof) is a Ghananian or Nigerian....
*It is not about whether Hausas want to grab power or power should remain in the south.....
*It is not about whether l am PDP and You are ACN or whatever party name that comes to your mind....
*It is not about whether some hate or like GEJ, whether they are South-South or North-South or West-East or whatever!.....

IT IS ABOUT GOOD GOVERNANCE IN NIGERIA AND EFFECTIVE, PROACTIVE LEADERSHIP.

On these accounts, Jonathan comes across as a complete MEDIOCRE and FRAUD!

All the "paid praise-singers" on N/land can abuse me all day and night but it does not change the fact that this President is a MIS-FIT for that position!
Haaba? How low can Nigeria's Presidency get after these?

Sad indeed.

15 Likes

Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by SmoothCrim: 4:10am On Jun 26, 2012
Goodluck is not bad, he is a scientist and governs like a Zoologist. Go find out what a Zoologist does and you will understand why Nigeria is in its current state. When you elect a Zoologist you get a Zoologist.

Goodluck is a trained Zoologist so, what does he need to know about governance! This is what a Zoologist does.

http://www.aboutbioscience.org/careers/zoologist

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by dayo23(f): 4:14am On Jun 26, 2012
alj harem: This GEJ fans would never accept the truth even though it is right infront of them. No being a GEJ fan does not mean we support Buhari and co.

You people are blinded by tribal sentiment. Wake up and smell the coffee, you are just selling your childrens future cuz of tribalism
Exactly!!!!....
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Stiv(m): 4:19am On Jun 26, 2012
The Ghanian should mind his business. This is an insult of the highest order. A foreigner should not be allowed to insult the Number one citizen of this nation. Clueless or not, GEJ is our President until we decide otherwise. I'm shocked this thread was even given a space on this site.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by dayo23(f): 4:19am On Jun 26, 2012
all4naija: With all these hate for GEJ I am beginning to like him(the president). I hope to see the next person coming to that position. I think this man is far better than people think. Just there are too much people against him in taking actions which would compromised the survival of the nation.

Believe it or not, the Northern elites are bent on making sure this administration doesn't succeed in any way in moving the nation forward. Not only that, these are people who really have roots and powers in the politics of Nigeria. The battle this president is fighting at the moment is beyond repair and moving the country forward but stay afloat in this sea of monsters from the North who are hungry for power to squander more of the resources not coming from their region.

I don't even see the Ghanaian professor as intelligent though. Insulting another nation president is tantamount to how much stupid he could be only to be praised by some morons here who are being chased out of Ghana. It baffles me who most silly Nigerians would complain of how they are being treated abroad only at home to allow a stupid prof to pass insult on what is not of his concern. How many Nigeria profs have the right to insult the Ghanaian president. The Ghanaian prof is just a tool in the whole theatrical aggrandizement of his intellect. I think he should go home and have a rethink if he's been used by some group of people to pour insult on the president.

To those supporting this stray-puppet professor from Ghana should better think twice of how much Ghana has contributed to the propagating of passing recriminations on Nigerians. Look very guys, this professor is no way better than our Nigerian president and he can be in that position nor exercise any quality of leadership . I say to hell with him, to hell with the Ghanaian prof!

hmmm.... A confused man! Gej Slave.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Nobody: 4:19am On Jun 26, 2012
SmoothCrim: Goodluck is not bad, he is a scientist and governs like a Zoologist. Go find out what a Zoologist does and you will understand why Nigeria is in its current state. When you elect a Zoologist you get a Zoologist.

Goodluck is a trained Zoologist so, what does he need to know about governance! This is what a Zoologist does.

What's the state Nigeria when he took over? slowpoke! Well only a cool-headed president can accept these insults on Nairaland.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Nobody: 4:22am On Jun 26, 2012
dayo23: hmmm.... A confused man! Gej Slave.
Whatever! You think that would deter me from being reasonable than following bandwagon of sentiment and haters? You must be blind to let others define your rights for you. How much have you done to uplift that country called Nigeria? Stop hoping on what the president would do for you but what you can do for your country silly head!
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by onatisi(m): 4:22am On Jun 26, 2012
it seems as if some ppl have no other job on this nl than to discredit gej .even right now the man is sleeping with his wife and ppl are busy spoiling him.i sometimes wnder that the amount of time and resources ppl use to think about gej mistake and issue to him if they channe it into their lives, their lives will be better.whether we like it or not he will be there till 2015
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by onatisi(m): 4:24am On Jun 26, 2012
dayo23: hmmm.... A confused man! Gej Slave.

and what are you?slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Nobody: 4:28am On Jun 26, 2012
Excuzeme: Nigerian People? Always ready with an excuse, no matter how silly, to justify ineptitude!

*It is not whether Ghana is better than Nigeria...
*It is not whether this man (The prof) is a Ghananian or Nigerian....
*It is not about whether Hausas want to grab power or power should remain in the south.....
*It is not about whether l am PDP and You are ACN or whatever party name that comes to your mind....
*It is not about whether some hate or like GEJ, whether they are South-South or North-South or West-East or whatever!.....

IT IS ABOUT GOOD GOVERNANCE IN NIGERIA AND EFFECTIVE, PROACTIVE LEADERSHIP.

On these accounts, Jonathan comes across as a complete MEDIOCRE and FRAUD!

All the "paid praise-singers" on N/land can abuse me all day and night but it does not change the fact that this President is a MIS-FIT for that position!
Haaba? How low can Nigeria's Presidency get after these?

Sad indeed.

It is easier to pop out silly words and think they are rational. But, have you sat down to analyze them and make good out of them than insults? It means you too are guilty of the crime of the incompetence you accused your president of! He's not a magician and I hope you can do better in criticizing him than finding a solution. It means you are just among bunch of losers as a citizen
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Nobody: 4:29am On Jun 26, 2012
@kobojunkie I now accept that my argument yesterday was wrong sha(make ur head no big too much o tongue).

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Zutchy: 4:29am On Jun 26, 2012
Whoever this prof. Ayittey is the man can simply be defined as a nonentity,a belligerent loud mouthed jester who has decided to divert from his purpose in life and make himself a tool in the hands of frustrated human beigns. How can a man who is based in the US and has probably not been to Nigeria in the past five years open his contraption of a mouth to tell us that our president is a joke,does he think that affecting or making a difference in the life of the common man on the street is by speaking big English,I feel insulted just by the notion that this ignorant man feels he can open his mouth and vomit balderdash against the president of Nigeria. Believe me,the existence or legitimacy of this prof is not in doubt but he is a simple attention seeker who has decided to manipulate the dexterity and flexibility of the Nigerian media to score or gain cheap popularity for himself,if this were not the case I do not think a serious minded economist from Ghana would attack a president who has reputable individuals making up his cabinet,when he has a very incompetent man who has refused to move his country forward as a president back in Ghana,that is like ignoring the log in your eye and trying to remove the speck in another persons eye.we might want our president to accelerate his good work okay,yes alright,but prof Ayittey seriously lacks the authenticity to tell us squat!!!

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Nobody: 4:30am On Jun 26, 2012
SmoothCrim: Goodluck is not bad, he is a scientist and governs like a Zoologist. Go find out what a Zoologist does and you will understand why Nigeria is in its current state. When you elect a Zoologist you get a Zoologist.

Are you trying to imply that he is running this country like he would do for a zoo? In other words, we were animals in a zoo? Don't get your analogy unless you meant it to be sarcasticsmiley
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by onatisi(m): 4:31am On Jun 26, 2012
the most annoying fact is that this prof is a ghanian!the dirtiest ppl i have ever seen second to chinesse anyway.no be him fault na the dull ppl wey go dey talk am.do u think this ghanian prof will discuss his own country politics with u a bloody nigerian as they call us talk less of alloowing u to abuse his president try it with him and hear what he will tell you.stupid idiotic foools
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Nobody: 4:33am On Jun 26, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Majority of you voted for him, so why the complaints

Learn to live with it, it's actually FRESH AIR! Something new and different!

[b][/b][color=#990000][/color][size=8pt][/size]
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by SmoothCrim: 4:37am On Jun 26, 2012
onatisi: the most annoying fact is that this prof is a ghanian!the dirtiest ppl i have ever seen second to chinesse anyway.no be him fault na the dull ppl wey go dey talk am.do u think this ghanian prof will discuss his own country politics with u a bloody nigerian as they call us talk less of alloowing u to abuse his president try it with him and hear what he will tell you.stupid idiotic foools

Imperial Ghana!!! Where every man views himself as a Lord! Tell Professor A-shity to take a hike!

WE want Goodluck
WE want Goodluck
WE want Goodluck
WE want Goodluck

Death to Boko Haram
Death to Boko Haram
Death to Boko Haram
Death to Boko Haram
Death to Boko Haram
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by onatisi(m): 4:38am On Jun 26, 2012

no be ur fault ,common sense is not common after all
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by SmoothCrim: 4:40am On Jun 26, 2012
Danka7777:

Are you trying to imply that he is running this country like he would do for a zoo? In other words, we were animals in a zoo? Don't get your analogy unless you meant it to be sarcasticsmiley

tongue
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by onatisi(m): 4:46am On Jun 26, 2012
i like the way intelligent ppl have taken over this topic.it shows that we still have some nigerians with some sense of dignity and pride .i wouldnt have said anything if the prof was a nigerian but for christ sake a GHANIAN the most arrogant ppl i have ever lived with.oh my god .

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Obiagu1(m): 4:49am On Jun 26, 2012
Yar'Adua and GEJ are Obasanjo's vision 2020 for Nigeria.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by billyG(m): 4:51am On Jun 26, 2012
I wept 4 ma country :'
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by EmmaGhana: 4:52am On Jun 26, 2012
Where from all these Ghana hate - "the dirtiest people on the....". This professor is known to critize everybody from Rawlings etc..The fact that is coming from a Ghanaian makes it all the more painful for you,abi? Africa hmmm.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by SmoothCrim: 4:52am On Jun 26, 2012
onatisi: i like the way intelligent ppl have taken over this topic.it shows that we still have some nigerians with some sense of dignity and pride .i wouldnt have said anything if the prof was a nigerian but for christ sake a GHANIAN the most arrogant ppl i have ever lived with.oh my god .

Imperial Ghana where ever man is a lord and views himself as king among kings. A very difficult people to live with by all accounts!!

People say Ghana must go but, they forget about the Alien Compliance Order where Ghanaians kicked out more Nigerians than Nigerians could ever kick Ghanaians out!

I am calling for Ghanaian rule in West Africa because, it is the most stable state.

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/failed_states_index_2012_interactive

Every other country has all the tools to be a success but, they are ran by a mixture of animals and criminals.

Ghanaian rule NOW but, Nigerians have to solve Nigerian problems!!
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by SmoothCrim: 4:54am On Jun 26, 2012
EmmaGhana: Where from all these Ghana hate - "the dirtiest people on the....". This professor is known to critize everybody from Rawlings etc..The fact that is coming from a Ghanaian makes it all the more painful for you,abi? Africa hmmm.

My Lord! Citizen of the well run state of Ghana, I am at your service and an inferior Nigerian. Give me advice!How could a dumb Nigerian like me ever hope to run an effective state? Every week there is some bad news! We need Ghanaian rule now!

Imperial Ghana now!

I am at your service My Lord!!

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by lanra1(f): 4:55am On Jun 26, 2012
IG: For those saying the professor is A made up character, please follow the link below to read about him
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Ayittey

The following is a presentation he made at TED conference

http://www.ted.com/talks/george_ayittey_on_cheetahs_vs_hippos.html

Great
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by billyG(m): 4:55am On Jun 26, 2012
Why is jona always putting his foot in his mouth
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Nobody: 4:55am On Jun 26, 2012
EmmaGhana: Where from all these Ghana hate - "the dirtiest people on the....". This professor is known to critize everybody from Rawlings etc..The fact that is coming from a Ghanaian makes it all the more painful for you,abi? Africa hmmm.
Dude, buzz offffffff! Or fuc..k off! Who gave your silly prof the gut to insult Nigerian president? He can do that to you president, I don't care!
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by onatisi(m): 4:57am On Jun 26, 2012

yes it does let him keep his ideas confined to ghana politics and i dont give a shit if he slaps rawlings or kicks atta mills this is a national issue.
Re: GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey by Nobody: 4:57am On Jun 26, 2012
billyG: Why is jona always putting his foot in his mouth
There are things I can accept for some reasons but this is not one of them. You are just a clown.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Nigeria's Presidential Jet On OLX / The Surrounding Of National Mosque Abuja In The Late 80s (Photo) / Wike Attributes Low Turnout Of Voters To Outcome Of Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.