Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

I Love My GF So Much But I Can't Show Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My GF So Much But I Can't Show Her (5101 Views)

I Luv Ma Gf So Mach I Wud Lay Dwn Ma Life For Hers / I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. / After 4 Yrs Together, I Discovered Wat My GF Has Been Hiding From Me. + (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love My GF So Much But I Can't Show Her by Nextworldnx(m): 9:34pm On Jun 25, 2012
So sad right now. Its a pity i love my GF so much but i cant express my feelings fully to her because of heartbreaks i had experienced in the past.

I think about her all day,use her pics as wallpaper(but changes it whenever she is about to come around). Sometimes i feel like licking the very ground she walks on, i just cant believe she is mine.

But trouble is i have been taken for a fool before on several occasions for freely loving a girl and showing it. Some of them danced "alanta" and "azonto" on my head for that,and i swore never to show a girl my weak side again!

I have been bossy to her, yet she is still madly in love with me. I have treated her badly (so much that i pity her embarassed), yet she will do anything for me.

Only and ONLY! If she knew how much I LOVE HER.
Re: I Love My GF So Much But I Can't Show Her by tellwsdom: 9:44pm On Jun 25, 2012
Bro, give me her number let me call and appreciate her Fr u
Re: I Love My GF So Much But I Can't Show Her by Mynd44: 9:51pm On Jun 25, 2012
Coming from a guy, this is nice. Now all you have to do is treat her right and hurt her no more
Re: I Love My GF So Much But I Can't Show Her by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 25, 2012
I can relate wt dis.... Jst show her ur love and care, else she might feel u dnt love her enuf, and sum dude sumwhr wld come and sweep her off her feet.
Take her 4 granted and anoda smart dude wld declare her wanted. Act wise!
Re: I Love My GF So Much But I Can't Show Her by Rocktation(f): 11:11pm On Jun 25, 2012
Nextworldnx: i feel like licking the very ground she walks on, i just cant believe she is mine.

Omgosh...*teary-eyed for your gurl*
Re: I Love My GF So Much But I Can't Show Her by nikkyshyne(f): 11:50pm On Jun 25, 2012
You never know the value of what you have until it's gone. Stay there you here angry
Re: I Love My GF So Much But I Can't Show Her by korres00(m): 12:17am On Jun 26, 2012
People u luv dont alwayz get 2 luv u back...
Re: I Love My GF So Much But I Can't Show Her by Murphy7h4: 1:39am On Jun 26, 2012
So excited![img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]
Re: I Love My GF So Much But I Can't Show Her by doeeyed: 2:19am On Jun 26, 2012
@ Op

LOVE her dont smother her.

Let her have her personal space....
Might have played a part in previous break-ups.

My 2 cents....

**Acknowledge it may be a false presumption**
Re: I Love My GF So Much But I Can't Show Her by KINGwax(m): 4:43am On Jun 26, 2012
nikkyshyne: You never know the value of what you have until it's gone. angry
^^stale
Re: I Love My GF So Much But I Can't Show Her by Nobody: 6:14am On Jun 26, 2012
You've started it out well OP.
Wisdom is required to properly manage how much you give in a relationship so you don't overwhelm the other person with too much. They might not be able to handle it all. And she can only be more pleasantly surprised in the future.

There are no set rules. It all depends on the girl you are with.
When you sense you need to give more, then give it. when you sense you need to pull back, also do so.

It keeps things "interesting" for them.

1 Like

Re: I Love My GF So Much But I Can't Show Her by Mynd44: 6:32am On Jun 26, 2012
nikkyshyne: You never know the value of what you have until it's gone. Stay there you here angry
Nobody is irreplaceable again so that saying is now void
Re: I Love My GF So Much But I Can't Show Her by kilimanjaro(m): 7:48am On Jun 26, 2012
Op,
Your babe is not complaining by your attitude towards her! So my suggestion is to keep doing what you doing as this seems to be the quality she's looking for in a man.
Re: I Love My GF So Much But I Can't Show Her by Godmother(f): 8:14am On Jun 26, 2012
^^the girl probably cries her eyes out when she gets home. Women are made to need love so I can assure you that th OP being nasty to her is not a quality she needs in a man

She might just be there praying that the guy changes towards her. But if he doesn't soon and someone else who does comes along I bet you she will dump the guy and take a walk.

@OP
Your tactic for avoiding heartbreak will backfire if you dnt sit up soon
Re: I Love My GF So Much But I Can't Show Her by horny4u(f): 8:20am On Jun 26, 2012
Being bossy and dominant is good ...it kinda of shows maturity, confidence and a man going somewhere.
However it must not be devoid of love and kindness too.
No woman wants a mushy mushy man that watches desperate housewives or sex and city more than herself.
So balance it out .....be masculine but very kind

1 Like

Re: I Love My GF So Much But I Can't Show Her by kilimanjaro(m): 8:41am On Jun 26, 2012
Godmother: ^^the girl probably cries her eyes out when she gets home. Women are made to need love so I can assure you that th OP being nasty to her is not a quality she needs in a man

She might just be there praying that the guy changes towards her. But if he doesn't soon and someone else who does comes along I bet you she will dump the guy and take a walk.

@OP
Your tactic for avoiding heartbreak will backfire if you dnt sit up soon
I don't think she cries her eyes out when she gets home. She loves his doings! And her love for him is waxing stronger.
You see, women are the funniest creature on earth; I won't be surprised if she ditch him the moment he turn soft.

1 Like

Re: I Love My GF So Much But I Can't Show Her by kilimanjaro(m): 8:43am On Jun 26, 2012
horny4u: Being bossy and dominant is good ...it kinda of shows maturity, confidence and a man going somewhere.
No woman wants a mushy mushy man that watches desperate housewives or sex and city more than herself.
Chop knuckle
Re: I Love My GF So Much But I Can't Show Her by Godmother(f): 10:17am On Jun 26, 2012
horny4u: Being bossy and dominant is good ...it kinda of shows maturity, confidence and a man going somewhere.

Speak for yourself babes! Not every woman likes a man who is bossy and dominant. I for one can't stand such men.

I for one like a guy a guy who is strong enof to let himself be soft with me
Re: I Love My GF So Much But I Can't Show Her by Godmother(f): 10:22am On Jun 26, 2012
kilimanjaro:
I don't think she cries her eyes out when she gets home. She loves his doings! And her love for him is waxing stronger.
You see, women are the funniest creature on earth; I won't be surprised if she ditch him the moment he turn soft.

How do u knw she loves his doing? Re u in her mind? I say she might cry wen she gets home cos I ve been in a similar situatn. D guy was nasty to me cos his ex who he showed so much love hurt him.

I kept putting in so much hopin he wud soften towards me wen he sees I wasn't out to hurt him. Yet I wud go back home n cry my eyes out. After a while I left him when I cud take it no more
Re: I Love My GF So Much But I Can't Show Her by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 26, 2012
kilimanjaro:
Chop knuckle
which village r u from? Do we CHOP or CHUCK knuckle? º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​. NL go kill ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ one d̲̅A̲̅γ̲!
Re: I Love My GF So Much But I Can't Show Her by kilimanjaro(m): 11:28am On Jun 26, 2012
Godmother: .

How do u knw she loves his doing? Re u in her mind? I say she might cry wen she gets home cos I ve been in a similar situatn. D guy was nasty to me cos his ex who he showed so much love hurt him.

I kept putting in so much hopin he wud soften towards me wen he sees I wasn't out to hurt him. Yet I wud go back home n cry my eyes out. After a while I left him when I cud take it no more
Ma, you too speak for yourself.
From the OP's post, it shows she's okay by his ways. Btw, do you know what it means to be madly in love with someone?
Re: I Love My GF So Much But I Can't Show Her by kilimanjaro(m): 11:32am On Jun 26, 2012
Jenams: which village r u from? Do we CHOP or CHUCK knuckle? º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​. NL go kill ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ one d̲̅A̲̅γ̲!
Na you dey type from village. "chop knuckle" is a street slang.

1 Like

Re: I Love My GF So Much But I Can't Show Her by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 26, 2012
You need to start showing her love
Re: I Love My GF So Much But I Can't Show Her by Tsmooth1(m): 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2012
wetin u want make i do? u lyk her and she lyk u and then what?
Re: I Love My GF So Much But I Can't Show Her by tobsonkings: 6:18pm On Jun 26, 2012
Take her out ! Apologise for ur wrong and promise to neva hurt her again. Show her love and she will love forever!I ve been in ur shoes okay! My gal askd me out eventually!
Re: I Love My GF So Much But I Can't Show Her by Godmother(f): 7:27pm On Jun 26, 2012
kilimanjaro:
Ma, you too speak for yourself.
From the OP's post, it shows she's okay by his ways. Btw, do you know what it means to be madly in love with someone?

Of course I do. And such a person has the power to cause you the utmost pain or bring profound joy to you. No one will stick to a place where all they get is pain. She wnt be there for long, trust me. As soon as another dude who is ready to give her the love EVERY WOMAN craves , she will take a walk
Re: I Love My GF So Much But I Can't Show Her by Konnektions146(m): 8:36pm On Jun 26, 2012
OP,
women re funny creatures, wen u re soft, ddey take u for granted and wen u re hard, dey love u scatter.
pls in as much yu tryin to be hard, show her a lot of love and sometimes please soften up and dont allow her loose it.

balance it well and dont let yur new behaviour get into yur head or else it will backfire.

wishin u well
Re: I Love My GF So Much But I Can't Show Her by Nextworldnx(m): 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2012
Konnektions146: OP,
women re funny creatures, wen u re soft, ddey take u for granted and wen u re hard, dey love u scatter.
pls in as much yu tryin to be hard, show her a lot of love and sometimes please soften up and dont allow her loose it.

balance it well and dont let yur new behaviour get into yur head or else it will backfire.

wishin u well
2buff: You've started it out well OP.
Wisdom is required to properly manage how much you give in a relationship so you don't overwhelm the other person with too much. They might not be able to handle it all. And she can only be more pleasantly surprised in the future.

There are no set rules. It all depends on the girl you are with.
When you sense you need to give more, then give it. when you sense you need to pull back, also do so.

It keeps things "interesting" for them.

Thanks guys, but i think these are the best advise i will have to keep in mind in my day to day dealings with her. You know a man is suppose to be the one with control in a relationships,
that is: having the ability to lead while your girl follows.

Just to be sure i'll be romantic as well, i will take her hiking this weekend.
Thanks all for your advise
Re: I Love My GF So Much But I Can't Show Her by kpolli(m): 12:33am On Jun 27, 2012
Nextworldnx: So sad right now. Its a pity i love my GF so much but i cant express my feelings fully to her because of heartbreaks i had experienced in the past.

I think about her all day,use her pics as wallpaper(but changes it whenever she is about to come around). Sometimes i feel like licking the very ground she walks on, i just cant believe she is mine.

But trouble is i have been taken for a fool before on several occasions for freely loving a girl and showing it. Some of them danced "alanta" and "azonto" on my head for that,and i swore never to show a girl my weak side again!

I have been bossy to her, yet she is still madly in love with me. I have treated her badly (so much that i pity her embarassed), yet she will do anything for me.

Only and ONLY! If she knew how much I LOVE HER.

she only loves u cos u treat her that way. . . . the moment u start showing her u love her, she wud start dancing "azonto" on ur head
Re: I Love My GF So Much But I Can't Show Her by Lisa1: 1:43am On Jun 27, 2012
Good point
Re: I Love My GF So Much But I Can't Show Her by Mynd44: 2:30am On Jun 27, 2012
^^
I thought this mentally dead one was buried long ago
Re: I Love My GF So Much But I Can't Show Her by Nextworldnx(m): 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
I thought this mentally dead one was buried long ago

Hey you! Who is mentally dead?
Must you insult someone on a public faceless forum?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You. / How I Have Been Secretly Sleeping With My Neigbhour's Wife - Man Narrates / 'thanks To The Captain' How A Chinese Girl Destroyed A Pilot's Career. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.