Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Is This The Funniest Thread On NL Till Date? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is This The Funniest Thread On NL Till Date? (2278 Views)

The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! / 190 Thread On Funny Pics / Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Funniest Thread On NL Till Date? by Michky: 12:48am On Jun 26, 2012
Hi Nairalanderz, i stumbled on this thread a few hours ago. At first i didnt think it would make sense til i saw the thread itself. So, i wil like to have your opinion on this (while you also have a laugh alongside): is this the funniest thread on nairaland till date? : https://www.nairaland.com/77167/want-family-name-guiness-book . Am in tears rightnow but i wont mind laughing some more. So pls feel free to share anyother funny thread wit us. But if not, then just have a good time.
Re: Is This The Funniest Thread On NL Till Date? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 27, 2012
crazy funny thread grin
In such threads, the OP is usually posts and disappears. This is funnier cos he was right there replying other posters. Crazy guy! cheesy
Re: Is This The Funniest Thread On NL Till Date? by Michky: 11:17am On Jun 28, 2012
@ Sauer, yes o, u're absolutely rite. If d poster hadnt been replyin them, d thread probably wouldnt av bn dat hilarious. LMAO! But was dat guy 4 real? He seemed quite inteligent 2 me sha. Crazy guy indeed. Chai
Re: Is This The Funniest Thread On NL Till Date? by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 01, 2012
he certainly wasn't for real. He was just some guy. Probably masquerading under other NL handles by now. And who's to say he wasn't Seun or some other mod attempting to use controversy to increase traffic on NL. Watch! the thread is a little old.
Most such OPs are usually intelligent. Only that way can they successfully convince. We have got a veritable pack these days, from Mr..C.ork to Mobo444, all silly trolls. funny threads that can make you roll in laughter.
Re: Is This The Funniest Thread On NL Till Date? by apee1206: 10:46am On Jul 02, 2012
This is funnier cos he was right there replying other posters. Crazy guy![img]http://www.dubaa.info/hardware.gif[/img]
Re: Is This The Funniest Thread On NL Till Date? by Chongaiman: 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2012
Nah, there sure are funnier threads out there. In terms of (dark) humour, Mobo444 stood head and shoulders above members of the forum. He started some of the most outlandish threads (usually front page) which depicted him as a misogynist (at least of the black and Nigerian species). However his threads eventually grew stale to point of being outright nuisance. He was eventually banned. However, his legacy remains as some NLers especially in the Romance Section still (unsuccessfully) mimic him . . . While he reigned, many non-traditional natives of the Romance Section thronged there just for laughs. smiley wink cheesy grin tongue
Re: Is This The Funniest Thread On NL Till Date? by Michky: 12:20pm On Jul 05, 2012
& we av 2 votes 4 mobo444! @ chongaiman, interestn. Thanks anyways. @ Sauer, u av a point there u know (talkn abt d goodies dat serious trafic cn bring). @ apee1206, u cn say dat again. Lol.
Re: Is This The Funniest Thread On NL Till Date? by Chongaiman: 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2012
Aha! Think I have gotten a credible contender for funniest thread. Funny enough, most of the posts in the thread were not intended to be funny. It started with a statement that NL was finished. Before long, it degenerated into trading of insults mainly between two belligerents. Their 'creativity' made me realise that even trading insults requires some degree of talent.

https://www.nairaland.com/623617/nairaland-finished-sorry-seun-truth#7910895
Re: Is This The Funniest Thread On NL Till Date? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2012

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Was Your Style Of Hanging Bag In School? (picture) / My Street Photography Album - Lensandlagos / Crocodiles Place Of Worship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.