Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime (10854 Views)

She Visited And Now Very Sick, How Do I Send Her Back? I Need Advice Urgently / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / A 'runs Girl' Is In Love With Me: How Do I Send Her Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by chukham(m): 1:43am On Jun 26, 2012
My ex girlfriend who told me 24hrs ago that she really loves me and wants me back, (though I refused), just deleted my from her 2go mobile chat just because I refused to send her airtime. I discovered early that she's not worth loving due to her bad attitude and that was why I left her. I think she is very mannerless. The experiences I had with her made me to hate women. She always nags, she is never wrong, she never has the right words to comfort me whenever I am down, but would rather add fuel to my pains and sorrow. Well thank God she is out of my life for good. I pity the man that will take her as a wife. That man wont last 2months. Anyway, has anyone else had a similar experience like this? (Being deleted from a woman's phone contact or social media contact over a flimsy reason)
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by azpekuliar: 2:01am On Jun 26, 2012
Ooooorrryin!!! tongue grin
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by omega25red(m): 2:39am On Jun 26, 2012
stop lying dude you miss her. also her deleting you is eating you up inside

5 Likes

Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Ezemarcel(m): 6:37am On Jun 26, 2012
omega25red: stop lying dude you miss her. also her deleting you is eating you up inside
you are a big fool,i dnt knw y guys like you are on NL

3 Likes

Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Mynd44: 6:55am On Jun 26, 2012
omega25red: stop lying dude you miss her. also her deleting you is eating you up inside
I agree with this. If you are so happy as you said, why are you here complaining about it?

1 Like

Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Godmother(f): 10:27am On Jun 26, 2012
Just tell urself "gud riddance" and be done with it already

1 Like

Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 26, 2012
¶ HªvΣ phobia for hungry girls.
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by elari(m): 10:38am On Jun 26, 2012
Ezemarcel: you are a big fool,i dnt knw y guys like you are on NL
. . . Mr Teeth, u r a big ediot. Y do u hav 2 insult d guy wen he did nt talk 2 u or are u d o.p using an alias? Y is d o.p even telling us dis? O.p She is ur ex, so what are u doing with her on 2go? Once again mr teeth(eze), marcel( macleans) u are a cretin.

1 Like

Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Rocktation(f): 10:55am On Jun 26, 2012
^^I found his brazenness rather funny. Why can't 'guys like him' or anyone sef, be on NL? Is Nairaland Heaven?
Even Heaven gan.....
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Goldieluks: 11:03am On Jun 26, 2012

Lmaoo...
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by cindyrella(f): 11:30am On Jun 26, 2012

#Gbam I agree with you!
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 26, 2012
Hmmm you still got feelings for
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Tsmooth1(m): 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2012
Ehen! if she delete u then go use acid rinse ur arse dude.
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2012
Forget her n move on wit ur life
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by boron10(m): 12:46pm On Jun 26, 2012
Lolz, Op,you started this thread so you'll get nairalanders on your side and bash the gal in question abi? Sorry bros, i feel you were trying to reconcile with her else she would not have had the gut to ask you for airtime. I so much like smart babes like this your ex. She was just trying to get the little she could get from you before finally dumping you and since you failed to do so, she was left with no choice but to remove your blackass from her list.
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 26, 2012
It's clear you miss her, and you are angry cos she deleted you, why dont you accept your loss and move on? Instead of complaining?
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 26, 2012
LOL. At least you can move on now.
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Idowuogbo(f): 1:24pm On Jun 26, 2012
chukham: my ex gul frnd who told me 24hrs ago that she reali loves me and wants me back, though i refused, just deleted my from her 2go mobile chat just becos i refused to send her airtime. i discovered early that she's not worth loving due to her bad attitude.so i left her. she is very mannerless.the experiences i had wth her made me to hate women.she always nags. she is neva wrong. she neva had d right word to comfort me wen eva am down rather she adds fuel to my pains and sorrow.well thank God she is out of my life for gud. oh! i pity the man that will take her as a wife. dat man wont last 2months.

LMaooooo!!!! see emotions o!

Go listen to destiny's child- Emotions

1 Like

Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by luckgames(m): 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2012
chukham: my ex gul frnd who told me 24hrs ago that she reali loves me and wants me back, though i refused, just deleted my from her 2go mobile chat just becos i refused to send her airtime. i discovered early that she's not worth loving due to her bad attitude.so i left her. she is very mannerless.the experiences i had wth her made me to hate women.she always nags. she is neva wrong. she neva had d right word to comfort me wen eva am down rather she adds fuel to my pains and sorrow.well thank God she is out of my life for gud. oh! i pity the man that will take her as a wife. dat man wont last 2months.
Foolish man
wasting people time
She deleted your contact
Now what?
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Idowuogbo(f): 1:30pm On Jun 26, 2012
luckgames:
Foolish man
wasting peoples time
She deleted your contact
Now what?
Bad mouth tongue
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by luckgames(m): 1:31pm On Jun 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Bad mouth tongue
Pay back today
This girl I go buy you lunch
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Idowuogbo(f): 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2012
luckgames:
Pay back today
This girl I go buy you lunch
buy me air time instead! cheesy
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by luckgames(m): 1:33pm On Jun 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Ok
we go see
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Idowuogbo(f): 1:34pm On Jun 26, 2012
luckgames:
Ok
we go see

We go see= Long tinnnnn>>>>>

i hia u! lipsrsealed
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by luckgames(m): 1:35pm On Jun 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:

We go see= Long tinnnnn>>>>>

i hia u! lipsrsealed

Ok
How can I buy the Air time?
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 26, 2012
chukham: my ex gul Friend
just deleted my from her 2go mobile chat

just becos i refused to send her airtime.
she's not worth loving due to her bad attitude, so i left her.

she is very mannerless.

the experiences i had wth her made me to hate women.

she always nags.

she is neva wrong.

she neva had d right word to comfort me wen eva am down

she adds fuel to my pains and sorrow.

thank God she is out of my life for gud.

i pity the man that will take her as a wife.

dat man wont last 2months.
And you are not happy about it?
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Mynd44: 2:35pm On Jun 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Broke backside
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2012
OP So because u cannot buy airtime...U are now bashing the babe for looking for greener pastures..! tongue
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Mynd44: 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2012
doyindav: OP So because u cannot buy airtime...U are now bashing the babe for looking for greener pastures..! tongue
He is supposed to be happy that she is off his back and he is here crying his broke backside out

2 Likes

Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:

LMaooooo!!!! see emotions o!

Go listen to destiny's child- Emotions
Let me help out...ahem...**wherever you are, now that I need you/cry me a river, that leads to your ocean/you'll never see me fall apart/...words of a broken heart is just/emotions taking me over/ la la la.....** forgotten the lyrics. In my opinion that's the only DC song that makes sense.
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
He is supposed to be happy that she is off his back and he is here crying his broke backside out

He has already started looking foward to free bleeping! grin
OP i feel ur pain!
Re: She Deleted Me Cause I Refused To Send Her Airtime by Idowuogbo(f): 6:44pm On Jun 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
Broke backside
Ode! I ask u? angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost? / Why Men Are No Longer Pursuing Women.......... / Miss Nairaland(1st Runner Up) Is Becoming Ugleeee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.