Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Is This Normal At All - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Normal At All (1521 Views)

Help!! Is this normal? His New Marriage Is About To Crumble!! / Caroline Danjuma Twerks For Her Husband At The Club..is This Normal? / She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Normal At All by peu(f): 3:03am On Apr 04, 2006
i am in love with my best friend's uncle
the uncle and i both know it ,we talk in code in thepresence of everybody
i am also dating my bestfriend cousin.
the cousin is too timid for a guy but the uncle is my kind of guy.
what do i do and is this normal because the uncle is nine years older than me
Re: Is This Normal At All by Zahymaka(m): 3:27am On Apr 04, 2006
How old are you -- to start with? If you're still very young then I'd call that a crush -- just a harmless liking for someone else. I wouldn't recommend you going out with someone far older than you are.

Sitting down and examining just exactly what you find interesting about him might help.
Re: Is This Normal At All by peu(f): 3:56am On Apr 04, 2006
one year remaining to be be away from teens age
Re: Is This Normal At All by Zahymaka(m): 4:04am On Apr 04, 2006
Then it's very normal. Just wait it out girl -- he knows you're interested in him and doesn't want to hurt your feelings. Wait it out and it will most likely pass.
Re: Is This Normal At All by hotangel2(f): 4:20am On Apr 04, 2006
peu:

one year remaining to be be away from teens age

So u r 19 soon to be 20. Then the uncle is like 28 soon to be 29. I think that's okay.

But daing, ur best friend is in trouble oo. lol, U dated her cousin, and now u'll leave him to date her uncle, sooner or later u'll choose her daddy. J/k.

Anyways, i think since you both know you so much like each other, things will fall in their places. First of all, you have to leave ur presen boyfriend, cos obviously u r not "in love" with him. Once that's done, ur friends uncle might understand that you need him to "move a step further", and then he can ask u out or something. But again, back to ur friend, do u think she'll approve?
Re: Is This Normal At All by Blackbuddy: 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2006
If this "uncle" gave you a green light, would you really begin to date him? No doubt, he's aware of your relationship with his nephew/cousin and this "coded talk" thing between you two is plain wrong. However, a little flirting never hurt anyone, it's when we let our emotions get the better of our rational thoughts that "wahala go shele" ( there'll be trouble). Check yourself before you wreck more than yourself.
Re: Is This Normal At All by peu(f): 1:10am On Apr 05, 2006
the Uncle has already given green ligth but i did not follow
i respect my bestfriend and my dignity
the uncle refer to his cousin as "babybrother"
that is the reason why i stood at red when the green ligth was on
but i still feel for the uncle
i guess i need help
Re: Is This Normal At All by Blackbuddy: 11:12am On Apr 05, 2006
peu, I feel you sister. Just ignore those feelings and stick with your boyfriend until you meet someone else who can give you a more fulfilling relationship. And if your present boyfriend is just not it, dump him. Never manage second best or settle for less.
Re: Is This Normal At All by gem87(f): 10:33pm On Apr 05, 2006
it's a crush girl wait it out u'll laugh abt it one day and ask urself wht ws i thining?
Re: Is This Normal At All by snazzydawn(f): 10:37pm On Apr 05, 2006
girlie,you got issues
Re: Is This Normal At All by peu(f): 12:25am On Apr 06, 2006
i guess i will just laugh it out
i believe i have got issues so thank for pointing it out
Re: Is This Normal At All by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:45pm On Apr 06, 2006
no its not normal
Re: Is This Normal At All by peu(f): 10:18pm On Apr 06, 2006
if that is the way you see it, then thanks,
i am only asking for ur opinion smiley
Re: Is This Normal At All by EbonymanUK: 4:06pm On Apr 07, 2006
@hot-angel

tHATS A BIT CRUEL, "SOON SHE WILL CHOSE HER DADDY"
Re: Is This Normal At All by bkplur(f): 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2008
yes its normal, but you have to be very careful,what do u tink they are going to call you??but if you dont care go on girlfriend, cool >: grin wink but i am sceptic,cos it might cause enemity between families
Re: Is This Normal At All by smooooooth: 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2008
get a hold on your feelings, na people like you dey encourage female circumcision. angry
Re: Is This Normal At All by abikelat(f): 3:36pm On Aug 13, 2008
my dear it is very normal,if u both love each other u can gho ahead,but if u r below 20 better u watch it, it cud be mere crush
Re: Is This Normal At All by chamotex(m): 4:01pm On Aug 13, 2008
@ poster

o ti like okunrin ju. . . . . . . . iwo nikan ni? grin
Re: Is This Normal At All by Nautillus(m): 4:04pm On Aug 13, 2008
Whats your own and the GUYZ in your best friends FAMILY ? ? ?

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Guys Normally Unfair? / SEE WHO WANTS TO DATE YOU NOW / 3 Qualities My Partner Must Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.