Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,323 members, 7,780,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:39 PM

Am Pregnant For A Broke But Committed Guy: Advice Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Pregnant For A Broke But Committed Guy: Advice Her (620 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / I Think I Am Pregnant / I Am Pregnant, Depressed And Want To Be Pampered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Pregnant For A Broke But Committed Guy: Advice Her by suneepet1: 4:51am On Jun 26, 2012
My friend is 31 and dating this guy who met her 4months ago, she was heart broken and out of relationship for over a year and God brought this guy her way who is in madly in love with her and really wants to take it futher in no time but he's restrained with money. My friend is working and praying that her guy gets a good job as he is hopeful too. but now she's pregnant and confused what to do, should she keep the pregnancy...

Read complete story:http://www.mrakeju/2012/06/am-pregnant-for-broke-but-committed-guy.html
Re: Am Pregnant For A Broke But Committed Guy: Advice Her by Phaydee: 5:02am On Jun 26, 2012
check dis rapsong,d lyrics has wt u nid,hmm,c coincidence abeg,go to picosong.com/wVKE,ts a remix shaa

(1) (Reply)

As A Lady,do You Wish To Earn More Than Your Partner? / Balancing Family And Work / What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.