Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,148 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:50 AM

Strictly For Guys And Ladies From Ogun State - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Strictly For Guys And Ladies From Ogun State (2063 Views)

Strictly For Fun(birthday Mates!) / Girls Looking For Guys And Guys Looking For Girls Should Hook Up Here / Strictly For July Guys And Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For Guys And Ladies From Ogun State by LarrySun(m): 10:34am On Jun 26, 2012
Drop your location (perhaps phone number inclusive) if you're residing in this state.
Re: Strictly For Guys And Ladies From Ogun State by Ishilove: 2:02pm On Jun 26, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]
I resideth in Ota. Unto what purpose,good sir,dost thou requireth our location? U wan share money ni?

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Guys And Ladies From Ogun State by LarrySun(m): 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2012
Ishilove: [color=#770077][/color]
I resideth in Ota. Unto what purpose,good sir,dost thou requireth our location? U wan share money ni?

Great! Shall we meet under the bridge?
Re: Strictly For Guys And Ladies From Ogun State by Ishilove: 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2012
Larry-Sun:

Great! Shall we meet under the bridge?
Forsooth,nay. . .
Re: Strictly For Guys And Ladies From Ogun State by LarrySun(m): 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2012
Ishilove:
Forsooth,nay. . .

Pardon??!!
What are you? Shakespeare reincarnated? I never knew the Bard of Avon is in the Gateway State.
Re: Strictly For Guys And Ladies From Ogun State by Ishilove: 11:09am On Jun 27, 2012
Larry-Sun:

Pardon??!!
What are you? Shakespeare reincarnated? I never knew the Bard of Avon is in the Gateway State.
Lol. I get all Victorian when i'm in playful mood.
So,anything for the girls?
Re: Strictly For Guys And Ladies From Ogun State by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 27, 2012
^ ah, a lady of verses grin come live with me and be my love....
Re: Strictly For Guys And Ladies From Ogun State by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 27, 2012
forswear that yorn rake above( Sir Larry), he doth have a roving eye angry
Re: Strictly For Guys And Ladies From Ogun State by Ishilove: 11:16am On Jun 27, 2012
BoboYekini: forswear that yorn rake above( Sir Larry), he doth have a roving eye angry
A roving eye,thou sayeth? I pray thee,tell me more,kind gentleman. . .
Re: Strictly For Guys And Ladies From Ogun State by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 27, 2012
my good madame, i have severally seen him consort with women of easy virtue, by dark of night angry

pray tell, might that be thine image in profile, or an apparition perhaps from spiritus mundi kiss wink
Re: Strictly For Guys And Ladies From Ogun State by Ishilove: 11:19am On Jun 27, 2012
BoboYekini: ^ ah, a lady of verses grin come live with me and be my love....
O you old flatterer you,thou dost maketh me to blush exceedingly!
Re: Strictly For Guys And Ladies From Ogun State by Ishilove: 11:21am On Jun 27, 2012
BoboYekini: my good madame, i have severally seen him consort with women of easy virtue, by dark of night angry

pray tell, might that be thine image in profile, or an apparition perhaps from spiritus mundi kiss wink
What thinkest thou? smiley
Re: Strictly For Guys And Ladies From Ogun State by Ishilove: 11:25am On Jun 27, 2012
BoboYekini: my good madame, i have severally seen him consort with women of easy virtue, by dark of night angry

He consorts with scarlet women? What a scandal! angry
Re: Strictly For Guys And Ladies From Ogun State by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 27, 2012
if that be you, never was there a more pleasing marriage of brains and beauty...oh, but i doth dream too much embarassed
Re: Strictly For Guys And Ladies From Ogun State by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 27, 2012
Ishilove:
He consorts with scarlet women? What a scandal! angry
he is a scoundrel! angry

N.B. all's fair in love and war cheesy
Re: Strictly For Guys And Ladies From Ogun State by Ishilove: 11:31am On Jun 27, 2012
BoboYekini: if that be you, never was there a more pleasing marriage of brains and beauty...oh, but i doth dream too much embarassed
It is i,sir.
But i must protest,u doth flatter me too much! grin
Re: Strictly For Guys And Ladies From Ogun State by Ishilove: 11:33am On Jun 27, 2012
BoboYekini:
he is a scoundrel! angry

N.B. all's fair in love and war cheesy
I disagree
Re: Strictly For Guys And Ladies From Ogun State by LarrySun(m): 11:39am On Jun 27, 2012
Ishilove:
Lol. I get all Victorian when i'm in playful mood.
So,anything for the girls?
Re: Strictly For Guys And Ladies From Ogun State by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 27, 2012
Speaketh good English! angry
Re: Strictly For Guys And Ladies From Ogun State by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 27, 2012
Ishilove:
It is i,sir.
But i must protest,u doth flatter me too much! grin
Your teeth madame, lightly poking from your sweet smile, the sight doth make my loins quiver.
Re: Strictly For Guys And Ladies From Ogun State by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 27, 2012
sexkillz: Speaketh good English! angry
Mr Mod, sexkilnz. Aint she beautiful? cheesy
Re: Strictly For Guys And Ladies From Ogun State by LarrySun(m): 11:43am On Jun 27, 2012
I'd rather speak in the Spartian language. Shall we meet secretly and see garments shred from the body!
Re: Strictly For Guys And Ladies From Ogun State by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 27, 2012
^then, through my sword you shall pass, you cuntt angry
Re: Strictly For Guys And Ladies From Ogun State by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 27, 2012
BoboYekini:
Mr Mod, sexkilnz. Aint she beautiful? cheesy
She is more beautiful than the pic in her profile. . .
Re: Strictly For Guys And Ladies From Ogun State by Ishilove: 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2012
BoboYekini:
Your teeth madame, lightly poking from your sweet smile, the sight doth make my loins quiver.
Your loins You,sir,are an oniranu!
Re: Strictly For Guys And Ladies From Ogun State by Ishilove: 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2012
Larry-Sun:
I'd rather speak in the Spartian language. Shall we meet secretly and see garments shred from the body!
Iranu,i must declare!!
Re: Strictly For Guys And Ladies From Ogun State by Ishilove: 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2012
BoboYekini: ^then, through my sword you shall pass, you cuntt angry
Lwkmd!
SPARTA!! AHOOO!!!!
Re: Strictly For Guys And Ladies From Ogun State by Ishilove: 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2012
sexkillz: She is more beautiful than the pic in her profile. . .
O sexkillz,stop it jor . . . smiley

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Guys And Ladies From Ogun State by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2012
Ishilove:
Your loins You,sir,are an oniranu!
cheesy forgive me madame. my dreams be often powerful, steamy

henceforth, shall we converse in spartan or victorian?
Re: Strictly For Guys And Ladies From Ogun State by LarrySun(m): 1:18pm On Jun 27, 2012
Ishilove:
Iranu,i must declare!!

In the darkness shall thou copulate? No, you shall bend not to the coquetry advance of a veined groin.
Re: Strictly For Guys And Ladies From Ogun State by Ishilove: 1:37pm On Jun 27, 2012
BoboYekini:
cheesy forgive me madame. my dreams be often powerful, steamy

henceforth, shall we converse in spartan or victorian?

Neither,cos it's gerrin old. Make we skata yarn for good old pidgin grin
Re: Strictly For Guys And Ladies From Ogun State by Ishilove: 1:40pm On Jun 27, 2012
Larry-Sun:

In the darkness shall thou copulate? No, you shall bend not to the coquetry advance of a veined groin.
"veined groin". . . I hope the aforementioned dosent mean what i'm thinking. . .?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Missjenna / What Would It Take?(to get a date here?) / Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.